The Players:

Magnus (Warmonger)

Minions (Barnum)

vs.

King and Minions (Barnum)

vs.

Nightrival (Shadowboxer)

Grim (Heritage)

I will probably start Warmonger in one thread and SB and Heritage in another. Any ideas where in the story you guys want to start? I'm not sure how far along the Nightrival/Grim partnership is. Warmonger, do you want some kind of build-up (if so, what), or do you want to jump right to the start of the fight?

The Players:

Magnus (Warmonger)

Minions (Barnum)

vs.

vs.

Nightrival (Shadowboxer)

Grim (Heritage)

I will probably start Warmonger in one thread and SB and Heritage in another. Any ideas where in the story you guys want to start? I'm not sure how far along the Nightrival/Grim partnership is. Warmonger, do you want some kind of build-up (if so, what), or do you want to jump right to the start of the fight?

The Players:

Magnus (Warmonger)

Minions (Barnum)

vs.

vs.

Nightrival (Shadowboxer)

Grim (Heritage)

I like to be consistent and start in the Southside, if that's alright.

Grim and Nightrival will be patrolling soon and encountering another villian. We could (a) have this campaign be in the far future and the two heroes can act as though they've worked together before or (B) it takes place in the near future and is somewhat connected to the Ghost (MBCE), or not at all.

Grim and Nightrival will be patrolling soon and encountering another villian. We could (a) have this campaign be in the far future and the two heroes can act as though they've worked together before or (B) it takes place in the near future and is somewhat connected to the Ghost (MBCE), or not at all.

Barnum, are there any spaces left? If so, can I join?

I'm sorry, but this is about as many players and factions as I can manage (I'm GM challenged like that :( ).

I like B better than A, but it's not a big deal to me either way. I'm also not sure what you mean by "connected to the Ghost," but if you'll give me some details, I might be able to connect things up better.

I'm sorry, but this is about as many players and factions as I can manage (I'm GM challenged like that :( ).

I like B better than A, but it's not a big deal to me either way. I'm also not sure what you mean by "connected to the Ghost," but if you'll give me some details, I might be able to connect things up better.

Well considering that Dorian often contracts the ghost anyway that makes the connection even more likely.

Yeah I would liek some build-up a bit. I'm trying to see what kind of story I could get going for Dorian. I was thinking of using my inventing feat too to give me an edge against King.I was thinking of a scenerio where Magnus proposes a change in managment to the FC mob, they send his men back in body bags and Dorin decides to make an example. I assume he would be tyrig to stela their drugs and sell it back to them at a higher rate or sell it so cheap that I cripple the market for them. Or mayb eI jsut destory it and whoever is there as a message.

Well considering that Dorian often contracts the ghost anyway that makes the connection even more likely.

Yeah I would liek some build-up a bit. I'm trying to see what kind of story I could get going for Dorian. I was thinking of using my inventing feat too to give me an edge against King.I was thinking of a scenerio where Magnus proposes a change in managment to the FC mob, they send his men back in body bags and Dorin decides to make an example. I assume he would be tyrig to stela their drugs and sell it back to them at a higher rate or sell it so cheap that I cripple the market for them. Or mayb eI jsut destory it and whoever is there as a message.

Alright, after some thought, I don't have enough to go on. I've thought of several ways to start, but I think they may be too far back in the story.

Shadowboxer and Grim,

Would you be okay starting "mid-story?" If my first post was of you guys hot on the trail of some drug shipment heading into Southside (skipping all of the buildup), would that be enough to get the ball rolling for you?

Warmonger,

Where in all of that do you want to start? I was thinking about starting with you and a crew on the way to the drug shipment location. We can tell all of the backstory with the mob and so forth as we go.

I'm fine starting wherever, I just don't want to take a month to get to the fighting if you don't. :D

Let me know.

Alright, after some thought, I don't have enough to go on. I've thought of several ways to start, but I think they may be too far back in the story.

Shadowboxer and Grim,

Would you be okay starting "mid-story?" If my first post was of you guys hot on the trail of some drug shipment heading into Southside (skipping all of the buildup), would that be enough to get the ball rolling for you?

Warmonger,

Where in all of that do you want to start? I was thinking about starting with you and a crew on the way to the drug shipment location. We can tell all of the backstory with the mob and so forth as we go.

I'm fine starting wherever, I just don't want to take a month to get to the fighting if you don't. :D

Let me know.

Shadowboxer and Grim,

Warmonger,

Let me know.

Shadowboxer and Grim,

I am fine with this, for what it's worth, though it will be slightly weird to role-play a relationship which is basically just starting in our other thread; I think I can do it, but it will be slightly odd at first. :)