[Campaign] Magnus vs. King with a little Nightrival and Grim

Barnum

Alright, after some thought, I don't have enough to go on. I've thought of several ways to start, but I think they may be too far back in the story.

Shadowboxer and Grim,

Would you be okay starting "mid-story?" If my first post was of you guys hot on the trail of some drug shipment heading into Southside (skipping all of the buildup), would that be enough to get the ball rolling for you?

I am fine with this, for what it's worth, though it will be slightly weird to role-play a relationship which is basically just starting in our other thread; I think I can do it, but it will be slightly odd at first. :)

Alright, after some thought, I don't have enough to go on. I've thought of several ways to start, but I think they may be too far back in the story.

Shadowboxer and Grim,

Would you be okay starting "mid-story?" If my first post was of you guys hot on the trail of some drug shipment heading into Southside (skipping all of the buildup), would that be enough to get the ball rolling for you?

I am fine with this, for what it's worth, though it will be slightly weird to role-play a relationship which is basically just starting in our other thread; I think I can do it, but it will be slightly odd at first. :)