Fly Me to the Moon (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were taking 10, your notice would be 23, with enhanced vision 1 you'd be at -23 to your notice check at 2300 feet, so you would probably need to be within about 2300 feet to make out any more detail than you can make out now.

Going to close to 2300 feet or so then.

If you were taking 10, your notice would be 23, with enhanced vision 1 you'd be at -23 to your notice check at 2300 feet, so you would probably need to be within about 2300 feet to make out any more detail than you can make out now.

Going to close to 2300 feet or so then.

So, are we talking humanoid looking robots, or odd looking drones, or some other such thing?

Sorry, I should have been a little more detailed in my post, but I decided to wait until they were a closer for the "big reveal." They are humanoid-ish, but they are bulky and old-fashioned looking, much like a child's wind-up toy robot. I'll give a lot more detail in my next post.

So, are we talking humanoid looking robots, or odd looking drones, or some other such thing?

Sorry, I should have been a little more detailed in my post, but I decided to wait until they were a closer for the "big reveal." They are humanoid-ish, but they are bulky and old-fashioned looking, much like a child's wind-up toy robot. I'll give a lot more detail in my next post.

I don't suppose I can called shot the wind up tab or some such? Grapple the robot and turn the tab backwards to see if that does anything?

I think that's fine. For the called shot, let's just make it a challenge. -5 to your attack rolls, and if you hit, we'll say you hit the wind-up key. As for the Grapple . . . if you can "pin" them, then you can turn the wind-up key however you want as a standard action.

I don't suppose I can called shot the wind up tab or some such? Grapple the robot and turn the tab backwards to see if that does anything?

I think that's fine. For the called shot, let's just make it a challenge. -5 to your attack rolls, and if you hit, we'll say you hit the wind-up key. As for the Grapple . . . if you can "pin" them, then you can turn the wind-up key however you want as a standard action.