Fly Me to the Moon (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, okay! I wasn't sure I could go ahead.

Basically, Emissary would wait until they'd both fully recovered, then call in to the others to update them before advancing on the space station

Let's just assume she made here Con check after 1 minute and is now conscious. She recovers quickly so another minute or so to make the call to the other heroes and she can make a few key "regeneration" checks.

MarkK, if you have an idea of what you want to do now, go ahead and post. I'll NPC Valkyrie until cos returns.

Velocity and Raindance, are you guys stuck? What can I do to help?

I think it's unclear where we go from here, so a call from Daedalus might help.

I think it's unclear where we go from here, so a call from Daedalus might help.

The Emissary beat Daedalus to the phone. :D

When you guys are done with this conversation (and talking this all out), if you still need some direction Daedalus will swoop in from the heavens to tell you what to do next.

Velocity and Raindance, the plane will arrive to get you whenever you are ready. If there is nothing you want to do (or say), it can arrive in my next post. That essentially ends your part in the story.

Emissary, I don't think another long battle with me NPCing Valkyrie would enhance the story at this point, so why don't we just write our way through bashing up the horde of these lesser drones, burst through the dome, and nab the bad guy? Sound like a plan? :D