Valkyrie - Bruised x4, HP Used - 1

Wind-up 1 (Emissary) - Destroyed

Wind-up 2 (Emissary) - Destroyed

Wind-up 3 (Valkyrie) - Destroyed

Wind-up 4 (Valkyrie) - Staggered

Jack-in-the-Box 1 - Destroyed

Jack-in-the-Box 2 - Destroyed

Welcome, cos. Cool entrance. :geek:

Hehe, thanks - I wasn't sure quite how to get one in in a single post. It was a bit clunky, but we can move along now.

Markk, I've assumed that this mission takes place after our first meeting with Erin. Is that ok with you? If not, we can easily make this our first meeting with no problems at all.

Hehe, thanks - I wasn't sure quite how to get one in in a single post. It was a bit clunky, but we can move along now.

Markk, I've assumed that this mission takes place after our first meeting with Erin. Is that ok with you? If not, we can easily make this our first meeting with no problems at all.

Having it take place after is fine.

Well, if the jet has orbital capacity and there's not a huge expectation of him, uhm, to fly into the danger zone, right into the danger zone, as they say, could always go with that Emissary can pilot them on over to Arizona, drop Velocity and Raindance off, then fly it into space with Valkyrie and have it float near to the site they're going to investigate. He's capable of piloting and such.

Well, if the jet has orbital capacity and there's not a huge expectation of him, uhm, to fly into the danger zone, right into the danger zone, as they say, could always go with that Emissary can pilot them on over to Arizona, drop Velocity and Raindance off, then fly it into space with Valkyrie and have it float near to the site they're going to investigate. He's capable of piloting and such.

That works for me. You can cover as much ground as you like in your next post, MarkK.

I kept the hangar and jet details hurried and sketchy, because they're just not that important to the story. Fill in as much as you like in your next posts.

The plan is to drop Velocity and Raindance off some distance from the base so they can approach on foot. After the next round of posts (once the jet is closer), I'll post a map. Same with the Emissary and Valkyrie. Getting into space will be uneventful. Once you start approaching your target outside of the jet is when the fun will begin.

The space suits are equipment items that grant Immunity 9 (Life Support).