Fly Me to the Moon (OOC)

Barnum

That works for me. You can cover as much ground as you like in your next post, MarkK.

I kept the hangar and jet details hurried and sketchy, because they're just not that important to the story. Fill in as much as you like in your next posts.

The plan is to drop Velocity and Raindance off some distance from the base so they can approach on foot. After the next round of posts (once the jet is closer), I'll post a map. Same with the Emissary and Valkyrie. Getting into space will be uneventful. Once you start approaching your target outside of the jet is when the fun will begin.

The space suits are equipment items that grant Immunity 9 (Life Support).

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That works for me. You can cover as much ground as you like in your next post, MarkK.

I kept the hangar and jet details hurried and sketchy, because they're just not that important to the story. Fill in as much as you like in your next posts.

The plan is to drop Velocity and Raindance off some distance from the base so they can approach on foot. After the next round of posts (once the jet is closer), I'll post a map. Same with the Emissary and Valkyrie. Getting into space will be uneventful. Once you start approaching your target outside of the jet is when the fun will begin.

Emissary and Valkyrie both have life support, but Valkyrie is still going to wear hers, unsure of what space will do to her. If it gets damaged, she'll be fine mechanically, but it could make for some good roleplay, depending on the situations.

Also - flight. Are we just assuming that it works in outer space?

Emissary and Valkyrie both have life support, but Valkyrie is still going to wear hers, unsure of what space will do to her. If it gets damaged, she'll be fine mechanically, but it could make for some good roleplay, depending on the situations.

MarkK, let's just hand wave about direction and timing and all that, and assume that the Emissary gets them as close as he can without being detected . . . unless of course you want to fly right in and land on the runway. We could go with that too.

And speaking of landings . . . let's assume that this jet, like all comicbook jets can hover. It will make getting Raindance and Velocity off much simpler.

You guys can disembark in your next post if you want, or you can take some time to discuss a plan. It's all fine with me.

MarkK, let's just hand wave about direction and timing and all that, and assume that the Emissary gets them as close as he can without being detected . . . unless of course you want to fly right in and land on the runway. We could go with that too.

And speaking of landings . . . let's assume that this jet, like all comicbook jets can hover. It will make getting Raindance and Velocity off much simpler.

You guys can disembark in your next post if you want, or you can take some time to discuss a plan. It's all fine with me.