The floor is lava!

Sandman XI

That's just the +Duration extra on Damage (or whatever other instant effect you're thinking of using). Instant effects that have their duration pushed up above Instant hit applicable target(s) every round on the attacker's init.

Damage 7 (Extras: Area [General Burst], Duration 2 [sustained], Flaws: Limited [people in contact with the ground]) (the floor is lava!) [21pp]

This power would hit everyone in the area who's touching the ground with a Damage 7 effect, on your turn, until you turned it off or couldn't maintain it anymore.

Keep in mind that it's kinda cheesy, and even UP recommends that there be 'some reasonable means by which it can be countered', the example being just dousing or smothering flames, if the damage effect is starting a fire. I can't speak for the refs, but if I were you I'd be pretty careful about how I built it and what its scope was.

Raveled is a genius genius man and pointed out something to me: Independent. So here's what I have so far

Shaman Array 11 (Power Feats: Alternate Power 5; Drawbacks: Power Loss [if unable to speak])

BE: Move Object 7 (Extras: Range [Perception]; Power Feats: Precise; Drawbacks: Limited [elements])

AP: Damage 7 (Extras: Area [burst, General], Independent, Range [Ranged]) (fire pit)

AP: Snare 7 (Extras: Area [burst, General], Independent) (earthquake)

AP: Trip 7 (Extras: Area [burst, General], Independent, Knockback) (windstorm)

AP: Healing 6 (Extras: Area [burst, General], Independent; Power Feats: Persistant, Regrowth) (refreshing rain)

AP: Immunity 10 (environmental effects; Extras: Affects Others; Power Feats: Progression 2 [up to 5 others]) (the void)