The Eagle has Landed (OOC)

quotemyname

That hits. TOU DC 25 (1d20+11=30) But she doesn't even feel it!

For all intents and purposes, the Agents are out of this fight. They're PL 6, and were really just a flavored distraction anyway, so they'll be crawling away now ;)

Glowstar 22 - HPx3 - Unharmed, [Fatigued if no HP is spent before next turn]

Natasha 20 - NPC - Bruisedx1

Wisp - 16 - HPx1 - Unharmed

Gossamer - 13 - HPx2 - Unharmed

Falconer 11 - HPx3 - Unharmed

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

Falconer!

Snow flies up to her and makes an Aid Another Action, then uses Move By Action to fly away! Aid DC 10 (1d20+9=17) Pass. Sam gets +5 to his next Melee Attack. Snow is now high in the sky!

Sam

Move action: Approach

Standard: Combat Feint Combat Feint (1d20+10=19) opposed by Will (1d20+7=15). She fails. She's flat-footed.

Extra Effort: Surge: Standard: Melee Attack:

She's Flat Footed and at DEF -5 from her All out Attack. He gets a +5 from Snow, and Sneak Attack; Power Attack 5 vs. DEF 9; DC 30 on hit. (1d20+10=29) He'll spend a Hero Point as a reaction to Heroic Feat: Improved Critical making that a final DC of 35.

TOU DC 35 (1d20+11=18) That would flatten her. Since I don't like first round KO's, Falconer get's an HP, and she get's a re-roll.

TOU Reroll DC 35 (1d20+11=28). Fail by 7 Bruised and Stunned. She goes Flying. Rank 20 -10 = 10 knockback. 1000ft? Oh hell. She hits the plane and carves off the rest of the tail!

That'll bring up Glowstar, who still needs to make his save, and spend an HP if he doesn't want fatigue.

Glowstar 22 - HPx3 - Unharmed, [Fatigued if no HP is spent before next turn]

Natasha 20 - NPC - Bruisedx2, Stunned, Prone, Def -5

Falconer 11 - HPx3 - Unharmed, [Fatigued if no HP is spent before next turn]

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

As he is currently stunned, there will be Knockback. You will also have to roll Concentration to keep your Concentration duration powers active (I.E. Forcefield, and Flight).

If you spend a Hero Point to nix the stunned condition there will also be no knock back. However you'll still have to roll for your powers. Or you can of course re-roll the Save if you'd prefer. Also remember the bit about the fatigue. Just let me know what you'd like to do and we can go from there.

And taking the knock back puts him a grand total of 5500ft in the air. Hmmm That kinda Sucks. Take an HP for the setback.

He's got his clock cleaned, but he's hovering there. Next up: Wisp! (as Natasha is Stunned).

Glowstar 22 - HPx4 - Bruised, Stunned, Fatigued

Natasha 20 - NPC - Bruisedx2, Stunned @ 11, Prone, Def -5

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

Bad news: She passes the FORT DC17 FORT (1d20+5=17). That means her Impervious protects her from having to save from your rank 7 damage effect. IC post away, if you would.

Gossamer is up.

Glowstar 22 - HPx4 - Bruised, Stunned, Fatigued

Natasha 20 - NPC - Bruisedx2, Stunned @ 11, Prone, Def -5

Wisp - 16 - HPx1 - Unharmed, [Will be Fatigued Next round if no HP is spent]

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

I should have been more clear about this earlier:

***Players should feel free to describe their own experience with the FCPD (or not) at their discretion. I'm just kind of railroading through that part of the encounter because inane crime scene questions won't really add to the experience here, I think. The cops won't find out anything about Falconer that you guys don't already know.