The Eagle has Landed (OOC)

quotemyname

OOC in case it's needed:

Role Call time. Post here if you're still in. Please also post the name of the character you'll be playing if you have more than one.

Azuth65

Heritage

Raveled

Quotemyname - Falconer

Second order of business. The Date. Today (unless people have objections).

I bumped a few of her more investigative skills (she is dating a street vigilante, after all), but the edits might take a bit; I'll still jump in here.

Heritage brought up a great point in the Campaign Discussion thread. If you guys have any pending edits to your sheets feel free to use them. The condition that you're not buying something that completely changes the dynamic of how your character works, like a brand new 20pp array or something :P everything else is fine. Treat it as if it were currently on your sheet, and just let me know what it is.

Roll initiative! :D

Falconer and Snow have two different initiative modifiers and are treated as two different characters. Initiative (Falconer); Initiative (Snow) (1d20+7=11, 1d20+8=19)

EDIT: Woops, forgot these guys:

Agent 1 Initiative (1d20+2=12)

Agent2 (1d20+2=8)

Everyone else is a minion. When your characters turn comes up, feel free to have them dispatch any minions you feel appropriate, in as cool a manner as you can think of ;)

And Hindsight being 20/20, I'm going to just have Snow and Falconer both go on 11. It'll be simpler that way.

Initiative order: (Still waiting on rolls from Wisp and Gossamer)

Glowstar 22 - HPx3 - Unharmed

Wisp - 16 - HPx1 - Unharmed

Gossamer - 13 - HPx2 - Unharmed

Agent1 12 - NPC - Unharmed

Falconer 11 - HPx3 - Unharmed

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

Agent2 8 - NPC - Unharmed

Edits to the initiative post are up. Glowstar go nuts!

For those of you who haven't threaded with me as GM before, I'm pretty free form. It's a supers game, so if it sounds cool, run with it! The cooler an action is, the less likely I am to oppose you taking it! :P Just stay preferably within initiative, and try to post your actions within 24 hours if it's your turn (if you don't respond I'll pm you).

Otherwise, go nuts and have fun!

Sorry this took so long. That hits and is an impossible save to boot. He's not a minion, so he still gets to roll. TOU DC 30 (1d20+4=16) He's not quite down for the count. But that does leave him Stunned and Staggered. The notation below means that the stunned condition wears off just before Glowstar's next action (initiative 23). Hmmm he'll go flying... um into the tail of the plane because that seems cool! No extra damage, though. He's already hurting enough :P

Agent1 12 - NPC - Stunned (23), Staggered

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

Agent2 8 - NPC - Unharmed

That hits. For simplicity's sake in the future, please post the name of the attack your using (if it has one) and the DC so I don't have to look it up. Thanks!

TOU DC 22 (1d20+4=9) Another agent, stunned and staggered. This one goes flying into the smoke cloud near the new hero and lands heavily in a pile of boxes.

IC incoming. This brings up Gossamer's turn

Agent1 12 - NPC - Stunned (23), Staggered

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

Agent2 8 - NPC - Stunned (17), Staggered

I'd probably model that more like flight with the Low Ceiling drawback (I think it's a drawback, might be a flaw). But yea, I'll allow it. Let's run with it. You land near the nearest group of guards and start with the pummeling. They don't like it, and most begin to run!

EDIT: More edits when I get to work.

As Agent1 is still stunned and staggered, I'm going to take Falcon's turn. We'll say the smoke clears, and we'll say he spent an HP to give Snow Takedown attack, and that's why there's no one standing when the smoke clears.

Though Falconer's not actually taking a combat action, this is more of a descriptive post. Note that we ARE still initiative, as there are still villains that are conscious.

EDIT: That makes it Glowstar's turn.

Stuff happens!!!

Natasha rolled initiative as soon as Agent2 became staggered. Initiative (1d20+7=20)

Glowstar 22 - HPx2 - Unharmed, [Fatigued if no HP is spent before next turn]

Natasha 20 - NPC - Unharmed

Agent1 12 - NPC - Staggered

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

Agent2 8 - NPC - Stunned (17), Staggered

Turns out, someone DID see that beacon. Jeepers Boys! It's the Fuzz! (1d6=5) It will be 5 rounds before Police arrive and support the situation, though depending on how desperate Natasha is by that point, this could be good or bad!

Natasha's Attack:

All-Out-Attack, Power Attack 5; DC 32 on hit (1d20+8=12) Glowstar get's a Hero Point. She's SO going to re-roll that.

All-Out-Attack, Power Attack 5; DC 32 on hit (1d20+8=24) That'll be a hit. Natasha's Defense drops by 5 for the round.

That'll bring up Wisp's turn.

Glowstar 22 - HPx3 - Unharmed, [Fatigued if no HP is spent before next turn]

Natasha 20 - NPC - Unharmed

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

Agent2 8 - NPC - Staggered

Anyone still standing and on the run gets slapped with a DC 25 TOU then. That's an impossible save for them, and since their minions, they bite the dust. Just to be clear, you didn't target either Agent1, or Agent2, correct?

Otherwise, please feel free to post the results of your actions IC.

Anyone still standing and on the run gets slapped with a DC 25 TOU then. That's an impossible save for them, and since their minions, they bite the dust. Just to be clear, you didn't target either Agent1, or Agent2, correct?

Otherwise, please feel free to post the results of your actions IC.

Not if they're already down but Natasha should have been in the Radius.

My bad. Her reduced Def means that attack pulls ahead of her impervious.

TOU DC 25 (1d20+12=22)

She will take a bruised.

Glowstar 22 - HPx3 - Unharmed, [Fatigued if no HP is spent before next turn]

Natasha 20 - NPC - Bruisedx1

Snow 11 - SK - Unharmed

Agent2 8 - NPC - Staggered

Gossamer is up after Wisp's IC post.