Zoom Plus (OOC)

Veiled Malice

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I do, but I was just going to try something else.

She is going to get out of their sight, and then accelerate past it and try to pick it up on the other end of the bridge.

I'll make another stealth roll or something if you like. Or even a bluff check to see if she fooled them into thinking they lost her. (or both :))

She is going to get out of their sight, and then accelerate past it and try to pick it up on the other end of the bridge.

I'll make another stealth roll or something if you like. Or even a bluff check to see if she fooled them into thinking they lost her. (or both :))

Okay, we're counting the terrain as open for right now. That's a 13 for an obsticale check, so there's nothing to hit yet. You are over the van's full speed, so it has to take a stress (fatigue) to keep out in front.

We're going to pick this up when I get home tonight. I'll think about how I want to do this while I'm at work.

Okay, we're counting the terrain as open for right now. That's a 13 for an obsticale check, so there's nothing to hit yet. You are over the van's full speed, so it has to take a stress (fatigue) to keep out in front.

We're going to pick this up when I get home tonight. I'll think about how I want to do this while I'm at work.

'Kay, the van used the "pull ahead" maneuver, with a roll of 7. Velocity has a +2 due to being the faster participant starting in open terrain. The next turn will be in close terrain. (city streets)

I know it sounds like they tried the "Zig-Zag" maneuver, but the IC post is mostly flavor text. You'll know when they start trying to destroy things. :D

'Kay, the van used the "pull ahead" maneuver, with a roll of 7. Velocity has a +2 due to being the faster participant starting in open terrain. The next turn will be in close terrain. (city streets)

I know it sounds like they tried the "Zig-Zag" maneuver, but the IC post is mostly flavor text. You'll know when they start trying to destroy things. :D