Now You're Moving With Wormholes [OOC]

Dariusprime

No, she's using the Covering action. If she chooses, she can fire that "Shock Wand", and Dok will take the effects of that roll. If the attack roll misses, then she's basically covering him for naught. Right now, she's playing better safe than sorry; something about his words definitley is resonating here. ;) Working on an IC post to reflect.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wunderbar! Note, the Haus Archeville soldiers basically look like this guy. (Yes, I'm a Rise of Legends fan. :D) Brass insulated plate, swords, bows, axes, that kind of thing. A small cadre does have these Tesla coil-esque "rifles", and yes, you can duplicate them. ;) There are about 50 fully trained troops, and around 50 irregulars from the refugees willing to fight. All told, one hundred troops; against a garrison they've estimated at around 200 (this is a bit of a backwater; they think they've thoroughly conquered it). Tall odds, no? :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, sorta been sidetracked by a few things (like ArchEvil! And... other things).

I vaguely recall Darius was going to have Fulcrum Aid Dok on a Perform (Oratory) check, being the Ed McMahon to his Johnny Carson (or the Andy Richter to his Conan O'Brien). Or was that some fevered dream I had after too much Nyquil?

• 2 weeks later...

Patrick Henry, Hitler, Magneto, Princess Leia... I pull from many sources.

No real mechanical effect, but Dok has ranks in Perform (Oratory) -- he lectures, orating is what he does! -- so here's a roll: Perform (Oratory) check (1d20+15=22) (20-24 = Great performance, audience impressed)

And here's an HP re-roll (because I can): Perform (Oratory) check; HP re-roll (1d20+15=18) +10 = 28 (25-29 = Memorable performance, audience enthusiastic)

(... I've got the bad rolls out of the way, right? That's how it works?)

Also, it's been a while, so I'm repeating this:

Master Plan check (1d20+7=25) +2 bonus for first 3 rounds, then a +1 bonus on round 4.

In addition to using the map and assorted intel to assemble a far more detailed plan (including suggestions on who to send where), he'll also see what he can do to improve their armors & armor (which'd all be part of the Master Plan).

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, still using Dok's old sheet for this.

Without his Screwdriver (still busted), and without switching from Enhanced CHA to Enhanced INT, his Skill Mastery gets him a 31 on Craft (Electronic and Mechanical).

Repairing an Advanced item -- which I'm assuming this would fall under -- is a DC 25 check and takes 10 hours. Taking -5 on the skill check to reduce the time by half = 5 hours. If he can get two other people to help -- say, his counterpart, and one other -- and he'd have 35, so he could take two -5 penalties and reduce the time to 1/4, or 2.5 hours. (Unless there are penalties to Dok's skill check due to the differences in tech levels!)

We'd need a new power source, since Viktoria got it to work w/ "magic." Bring me the soul of an orphan child! Er, I mean.. Daka crystals? Dok has one in his Belt (and onein his Screwdriver)... either take some from here and transfer gravitic energy from the one in his belt (or, if it comes to it, cutting some slivers off his Belt's crystal), reduce his Belts Flight/Teleport 7 (1,000 mph/700 feet) to Flight/Teleport 5 (250 mph/500 feet), and give the airship Flight 2 (25 mpg)? (When it's done, it'll have Tron lines!)