Getting all the kids together

Barnum

I know this is the third thread for the kid team, but we're almost there. I promise. We just need to figure out how to get everyone together.

The Current Roster:

Entropy - Barnum

Droplet - Lilac

Deadboy - cosmicarus

Mashin-kun - Veiled_Malice

Body Man - Gaea

After some conversation, we are going to begin at the circus (the week before opening day). Entropy and Deadboy are on there way after dark to the circus grounds to meet Droplet and Body Man (both are circus side-show acts).

So here's the question: Do we roll with that, and start another thread to meet up with Mashin-kun, or do we just throw him into the circus thread, and try to come up with a reason why he's there (even if it is improbable)? Also, to get such a strange chance meeting of all those hero kids to evolve into a hero team, we need more of a story going on there than I had planned. Ideas?

I know this is the third thread for the kid team, but we're almost there. I promise. We just need to figure out how to get everyone together.

The Current Roster:

Entropy - Barnum

Droplet - Lilac

Deadboy - cosmicarus

Body Man - Gaea

After some conversation, we are going to begin at the circus (the week before opening day). Entropy and Deadboy are on there way after dark to the circus grounds to meet Droplet and Body Man (both are circus side-show acts).

So here's the question: Do we roll with that, and start another thread to meet up with Mashin-kun, or do we just throw him into the circus thread, and try to come up with a reason why he's there (even if it is improbable)? Also, to get such a strange chance meeting of all those hero kids to evolve into a hero team, we need more of a story going on there than I had planned. Ideas?

The Current Roster:

Entropy - Barnum

Droplet - Lilac

Deadboy - cosmicarus

Body Man - Gaea

Okay, since it seems like Mashin-kun would be getting shoe-horned in at this point, I'll bow out. (For now *shakes fist at everyone* ;) )

Or maybe shoehorning is what we want, as Barnum and I worked out a good way to get him in. I have decided to keep the first part of this post as-is because I like the mental imagery of me shaking a fist at the lot of you menacingly - but not really. :D

Okay, since it seems like Mashin-kun would be getting shoe-horned in at this point, I'll bow out. (For now *shakes fist at everyone* ;) )

Or maybe shoehorning is what we want, as Barnum and I worked out a good way to get him in. I have decided to keep the first part of this post as-is because I like the mental imagery of me shaking a fist at the lot of you menacingly - but not really. :D