[Question] Player-Created NPCs

Shadowboxer

I'm bumping this thread to ask a question: I submitted a NPC for approval about a month ago and I haven't received a reply yet. I understand the admins are very busy running things and I want to call attention to my request in case it got lost in the confusion. :) Should I post the NPC in the Character Bank or should I wait for a reply in my inbox?

I promised two characters but I won't submit the other until my first one gets the green light. I'm weirdly methodical like that.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry about not replying sooner. :oops: I will make the proper revisions to Madeline and your revisions to the Tailor are perfect. My only question is, what do I do now? Are these characters submitted to the NPC thread in the Character Bank? Or should I do something different?

Besides my only question, that's all I have. Thanks again for taking the time to help bring these characters to life! I really appreciate it. :D

We'll probably never know ... :?

And to actually contribute something to the thread:

How would we go about involving those NPCs?

PM Shadowboxer, or the Judges, or do something completely different ?

I foresee the need for a good tailor for my PL 6 character, so I wanted to get clear on this in time.

Another question:

Would it be possible to use the optional "Max Save DC Modifier" of +6 rule from "Agents of Freedom" for a PL 3 agent for an NPC ?

Explanation: This gives low-PL agents a higher "Max Save DC Modifier" for effects resulting from equipment and devices so that they could actually use some of the equipment weapons as presented.

Reason: I've been looking at introducing a Police Officer (probably PL 3) - if I gave her a heavy pistol, she would be limited to an attack +2 (!), not to mention that she would somehow be unable to ever use the shotgun kept in the trunk of the patrol car at all.

But the tailor gets stats? Quite clearly a case of NPC discrimination!!! ;)

The thing that irks me about using a light pistol is that most to all police service weapons I know of definitely fall into the heavy pistol category. (Unless she were painclothes cop with the need for a concealed weapon, but we are talking patrol officer.) Heck, even Bond moved up from Light to Heavy Pistol. :D