Occupational Hazards

Quinn

Ok, so most of my threads have gone down, and I'd like to squeeze a few more posts for Crow before the end of the month. Solution? Play off one of his bigger complications. He's got a rep as a troubleshooter and go-to man for a lot of spirits under the purview of the Tuatha, which usually means trouble with a capital T whenever a few big nasty uglies roll into town. So I figure it wouldn't be out of the question for some faery with big googly...eyes...to show up out of the blue when he's trying to study, and tip him off that a bunch of local fae been shanghaied by a troop of Formorians who were accidentally called through by some rookie sorcerer (now locked up with the prisoners and feeling a mite cheesed off). Crow, being no dope, calls up a few other students hoping to punk these guys out and throw 'em back into their dimensional prison before dinner. Thread'd involve some legwork, tussling with some eldrich beings, maybe a monster or two, pretty much straight-up heroics.

Claremonters are preferred here, ones who Crow ran into during the snowball fight would be most likely, but any heroes he ran into during Unreal Estate would also be good. I'm looking for (besides myself) around 3 other people, PLs 7-10 preferably. Anyone interested?

Jubatus is not a Claremont student -- but since he's a speedster who can plausibly show up just about anywhere in Freedom City at any time of day, feel free to include him. Or not, if you don't think he'd fit the storyline you have in mind.

Ok, we have a new addition: Glowstar is Crow's roommate at Claremont, so it'd be hard for him to miss the girl with the huge...eyes...and the green summer-dress appearing abruptly in their room and speaking very very fast in Gaelic.

And the threads are up! IC, and OOC.