The Radical Dreamer (OOC)

GranspearZX

This is what you (and anyone else who wants to make the necessary roll) would know at DC20:

There's a number of 'nightmare creatures' that are capable of terrorizing people in their dreams; the most common feed on a person's fears and nightmares until they wake up. The kind of precognition that Julia possesses, however, lets her look into other peoples' futures via their dreams; she likely can't wake up because she wasn't in her own dreamscape when she was caught peeping.

While I'm at it:

1d20+11=24

Everything the group interacts with in this particular case is very real. Ultimately the nightmare construct--or at least this particular one--is elaborate and powerful enough that it can't be altered any more than might be possible in the physical world.

Now, as for that Notice check:

*Etain would notice that the amulet's magic is anchoring Julia to the room. Not that she could leave in the condition she was in, of course, but the amulet's magic is making her mind a sort of portal between the real hospital and the room.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the absenteeism on my part. But with finals in two weeks, I'll be around a lot more (since I don't have nearly as much work), so I'll be moving the thread forward at a more or less steady clip from here on in. Again, I'm sorry for not being around more.