Mighty Strikes and the Split Attack

Avalon

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right.

When splitting a strike attack with the split attack power feat, if the strike has the mighty power feat, would the damage from strength also be divided?

Ex:

Hero A has a Strike 6 with the Mighty and Split Attack feat. If he attack two adjacent opponents while dividing the attack evenly between the two, would the final damage be (strike ranks/2)+ str mod or (strike ranks + str mod)/2 ?

When splitting a strike attack with the split attack power feat, if the strike has the mighty power feat, would the damage from strength also be divided?

Ex:

Hero A has a Strike 6 with the Mighty and Split Attack feat. If he attack two adjacent opponents while dividing the attack evenly between the two, would the final damage be (strike ranks/2)+ str mod or (strike ranks + str mod)/2 ?

Ex:

Yes, it is. Mighty Strike makes the your Strength bonus just like a Blast power or a straight Strike. It's the same reason you have to purchase Penetrating for all of your STR bonus if you want it, not just on your Strike power.

And it's the second option. :) Example: STR bonus 9, plus Mighty Strike 1, divided by two, equals 5 per attack. Or: (9+1)/2 = 5.

Yes, it is. Mighty Strike makes the your Strength bonus just like a Blast power or a straight Strike. It's the same reason you have to purchase Penetrating for all of your STR bonus if you want it, not just on your Strike power.

And it's the second option. :) Example: STR bonus 9, plus Mighty Strike 1, divided by two, equals 5 per attack. Or: (9+1)/2 = 5.