Learning the Ropes (OOC, Full)

Heritage

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want me to do the Brotherhood tie in, this is as good a time as any to do the ground work. If you think your plate is full with the DejaVu thread, it can wait. I'm simply looking for a place to set some ground work for a bigger story arc that I want to throw out there. Since you two are active in the area, then it makes things easier.

It's not major and can wait for a date when people have more free time as well. Your call really.

If you want me to do the Brotherhood tie in, this is as good a time as any to do the ground work. If you think your plate is full with the DejaVu thread, it can wait. I'm simply looking for a place to set some ground work for a bigger story arc that I want to throw out there. Since you two are active in the area, then it makes things easier.

It's not major and can wait for a date when people have more free time as well. Your call really.

Hm. I'm inclined to continue this thread. It would make sense to stumble upon the Brotherhood again, only this time something much more major. Also, MBCE was kind enough to wait until we finished the current scene.

Another option is to have Grim's thoughts close this story and we immediately open a new thread. This thread can take place the same evening (Learning the Ropes, Part II) or, say, a week or so after the current story.

On second thought, I invite Heritage to conclude the current story and we just start a new thread right away. I can manage. Thoughts? :)

Hm. I'm inclined to continue this thread. It would make sense to stumble upon the Brotherhood again, only this time something much more major. Also, MBCE was kind enough to wait until we finished the current scene.

Another option is to have Grim's thoughts close this story and we immediately open a new thread. This thread can take place the same evening (Learning the Ropes, Part II) or, say, a week or so after the current story.

On second thought, I invite Heritage to conclude the current story and we just start a new thread right away. I can manage. Thoughts? :)

Great ending, Heritage. :D Veiled Malice, that was a exciting action scene you wrote for Nightrival. Thanks!

I suppose this thread can be locked up and we can start a new one?

Thanks, this was fun, except for the two Bruised levels, of course. The good thing about Grim taking a few hits is she will be strongly motivated to go after the Brotherhood now, due to her embarrassment and general dislike of skinheads.

Ooh, I have a name for the new thread! I'm going to create the OOC now.

Great ending, Heritage. :D Veiled Malice, that was a exciting action scene you wrote for Nightrival. Thanks!

Thanks, this was fun, except for the two Bruised levels, of course. The good thing about Grim taking a few hits is she will be strongly motivated to go after the Brotherhood now, due to her embarrassment and general dislike of skinheads.

Thankee kindly. I had a lot of fun, (at Heritage's expense, really :oops: ) and it certainly illustrated the value of luck in M&M. I'll never roll that well for one of my PCs, I just know it.

Thankee kindly. I had a lot of fun, (at Heritage's expense, really :oops: ) and it certainly illustrated the value of luck in M&M. I'll never roll that well for one of my PCs, I just know it.

• 2 weeks later...