Learning the Ropes (OOC, Full)

Heritage

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightrival is present and reporting for duty, in his own fictional kind of way. You're more than welcome to get the ball rollin'. :)

I got tired last night, otherwise this would've have looked more start-y; will start the IC thread sometime today.

BTW, has the Our Lady of Mercy shelter already been established in another storyline? I don't want to contradict what's already been written.

Nightrival is present and reporting for duty, in his own fictional kind of way. You're more than welcome to get the ball rollin'. :)

I got tired last night, otherwise this would've have looked more start-y; will start the IC thread sometime today.

BTW, has the Our Lady of Mercy shelter already been established in another storyline? I don't want to contradict what's already been written.

Wow, awesome post SB! :o You took the little crumbs I gave you and whipped up a veritable feast! Very excited about this storyline, I see lots of potential here.

Just wanted to let you know that I was watching the list and keep track. Should help give me ideas later for the two of you.

Very cool! Kinda nice to know there's a bad guy reading over our shoulders, if only for the stories that will spin out of your scrutiny. :D

Wow, awesome post SB! :o You took the little crumbs I gave you and whipped up a veritable feast! Very excited about this storyline, I see lots of potential here.

Just wanted to let you know that I was watching the list and keep track. Should help give me ideas later for the two of you.

Very cool! Kinda nice to know there's a bad guy reading over our shoulders, if only for the stories that will spin out of your scrutiny. :D

Thank you! I had fun writing it. :) Your first post really struck a chord with me.

Clearly! I figured it's called Our Lady of Mercy, NR is a nice Irish lad, gotta play up the Catholic angle ;) I also really want to play the homeless stuff straight, so I did a little research online.

I tend to go with a few short evocative phrases (as per my screenwriter training), and you filled in the more visual details beautifully; I really got a sense of the shelter as a living place filled with real people who all have interesting stories to tell. Great stuff!