Learning the Ropes (OOC, Full)

Heritage

Hi there, my name is Veiled Malice, and I will be killing you tonight, apparently.

Both goons are feeling their Wheaties right now. A 21 and a 17 respectively on the strikes. Maybe I shouldn't be GMing this fight after all... :oops:

Anyway, that's two DC 17 toughness saves for Grimalkin, but fortunately, you don't get knocked down. That would just be adding insult to injury. (or bruising, in this case)

Oh, and I know I'm kind of having these guys acting stereotypically for skinheads, but what do you want, poetry? :D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, my name is Veiled Malice, and I will be killing you tonight, apparently.

Both goons are feeling their Wheaties right now. A 21 and a 17 respectively on the strikes. Maybe I shouldn't be GMing this fight after all... :oops:

Anyway, that's two DC 17 toughness saves for Grimalkin, but fortunately, you don't get knocked down. That would just be adding insult to injury. (or bruising, in this case)

Oh, and I know I'm kind of having these guys acting stereotypically for skinheads, but what do you want, poetry? :D

Isn't killing players in the GM's job description? :)

Nightrival won't pop in until Grim makes her Toughness save. If she fails, he's swooping in.

Looks like you might be doing some swooping, since Grim rolled a 15 and a 12 :(

VM, can you do another post which indicates how badly she is hurt? I don't know the system well enough to do it justice, but I can react to it once you've posted.

Nightrival won't pop in until Grim makes her Toughness save. If she fails, he's swooping in.

VM, can you do another post which indicates how badly she is hurt? I don't know the system well enough to do it justice, but I can react to it once you've posted.

Well, you took two bruises and are stunned. Not a good state for you to be in, since tweedle dee and tweedle racist are still are over you. :)

What that means is your toughness is down to 4 and you cannot act the next turn. Any Sustained duration powers go off, since you can't devote a free action to them, which fortunately does not affect you. This would rob you of your dodge bonus, but since you have all Defense bonus, this does not affect you either. Unfortunately, the stunned condition gives you a flat -2 to your defense.

To sum up, you are boned unless Nightrival steps in. :(

I can make a post for you, if you still want me to.

Well, you took two bruises and are stunned. Not a good state for you to be in, since tweedle dee and tweedle racist are still are over you. :)

What that means is your toughness is down to 4 and you cannot act the next turn. Any Sustained duration powers go off, since you can't devote a free action to them, which fortunately does not affect you. This would rob you of your dodge bonus, but since you have all Defense bonus, this does not affect you either. Unfortunately, the stunned condition gives you a flat -2 to your defense.