Learning the Ropes (OOC, Full)

Heritage

Umm, the Brotherhood are a low level street gang. They are listed in the Freddom source book as the main gang in the area. But odn'T worry, about Nightrival. I plan on having something for him to deal with as well depending on how things go. :D

I meant just a single mugger or a car thief rather than an organized gang, which is decidedly more dangerous. :) I was thinking that Nightrival will want an opportunity to watch Grim in action before the "main course," and give her a chance to learn some moves.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, the Brotherhood are a low level street gang. They are listed in the Freddom source book as the main gang in the area. But odn'T worry, about Nightrival. I plan on having something for him to deal with as well depending on how things go. :D

I meant just a single mugger or a car thief rather than an organized gang, which is decidedly more dangerous. :) I was thinking that Nightrival will want an opportunity to watch Grim in action before the "main course," and give her a chance to learn some moves.

Awesome! Feel free to set the scene. :) Just one crook will do. And we're going to need a Ref to moderate - for this encounter and MBCE's battle royale.

I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to be doing here, but I did have Grim hear glass breaking somewhere nearby - does that help?

Awesome! Feel free to set the scene. :) Just one crook will do. And we're going to need a Ref to moderate - for this encounter and MBCE's battle royale.

I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to be doing here, but I did have Grim hear glass breaking somewhere nearby - does that help?

That's perfect. :) I just brought the characters to where the sound is coming from, and either yourself or a Ref can determine what the crime is exactly.

Ok, are we heading into a preliminary encounter at this point, or is this us encountering the Brotherhood? I just want to be clear.

That's perfect. :) I just brought the characters to where the sound is coming from, and either yourself or a Ref can determine what the crime is exactly.

Ok, are we heading into a preliminary encounter at this point, or is this us encountering the Brotherhood? I just want to be clear.

Hi there, my name is Veiled Malice, and I will be killing you tonight, apparently.

Both goons are feeling their Wheaties right now. A 21 and a 17 respectively on the strikes. Maybe I shouldn't be GMing this fight after all... :oops:

Anyway, that's two DC 17 toughness saves for Grimalkin, but fortunately, you don't get knocked down. That would just be adding insult to injury. (or bruising, in this case)

Oh, and I know I'm kind of having these guys acting stereotypically for skinheads, but what do you want, poetry? :D