Learning the Ropes (OOC, Full)

Heritage

Great! Here's information on the two points.

The location will be Monty's Garage, an African-American owned business. The owner, Monty, is in his mid thirty's. He often helps out some of the older people in the area so he is well liked by many. Monty helps fix cars but doesn't always ask for payment. The lack of funds has begun to show in the condition of his shop. A leaky roof and the increase of graffiti on the walls outside are sure signs that he's losing the battle with the neighborhood gangs.

The gang.

Operating within the Southside is the Brotherhood gang (from Freedom city source book). A large gang of people that for the most part shake down various businesses in the area for "protection" money. Nightravel has had dealings with them from time to time but they have rarely been any real trouble for the hero.

Once you point out where to place Monty's garage, I'll pick up the thread of what you come upon.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the Brotherhood been shaking down people recently, or is this their usual MO?

Nightrival would know that this is their usual MO, but they usually left Monty's place alone. Monty's helped too many of their grandparents to bother with. Monty is still asked to donate to the plan, but never in a violent way.

Has the Brotherhood been shaking down people recently, or is this their usual MO?

Nightrival would know that this is their usual MO, but they usually left Monty's place alone. Monty's helped too many of their grandparents to bother with. Monty is still asked to donate to the plan, but never in a violent way.

Heritage, did you want to confront some low-level street crime before meeting the Brotherhood, or did you want to get right there? I'm cool with both options.

Umm, the Brotherhood are a low level street gang. They are listed in the Freddom source book as the main gang in the area. But odn'T worry, about Nightrival. I plan on having something for him to deal with as well depending on how things go. :D

Heritage, did you want to confront some low-level street crime before meeting the Brotherhood, or did you want to get right there? I'm cool with both options.

Umm, the Brotherhood are a low level street gang. They are listed in the Freddom source book as the main gang in the area. But odn'T worry, about Nightrival. I plan on having something for him to deal with as well depending on how things go. :D