Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry! :oops: 1 square is 5'.

I use Photoshop. I have an old version on my pitiful laptop, but I have access to a really sexy computer at school that has Photoshop CS2.

Wait, wait, wait... you draw all of these? That's great! I thought you were using some program to do it (which would have also been great, because I would have asked where to get it ;) )

I use Photoshop. I have an old version on my pitiful laptop, but I have access to a really sexy computer at school that has Photoshop CS2.

Wait, wait, wait... you draw all of these? That's great! I thought you were using some program to do it (which would have also been great, because I would have asked where to get it ;) )

I will be away for work from early tomorrow morning through Saturday evening. I hope to be able to hop on now and again from my hotel, but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to logon and/or post. I'll do my best, but if need be you can move things along without me or with the Piranha as an NPC. Thanks!

I will be away for work from early tomorrow morning through Saturday evening. I hope to be able to hop on now and again from my hotel, but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to logon and/or post. I'll do my best, but if need be you can move things along without me or with the Piranha as an NPC. Thanks!

Oh now. I'm not nearly that talented. Some of the things I've made from scratch using the nifty Photoshop tools, but many of the map items I've downloaded from the many cool mapping sites out there.

Have a good trip! We'll see you when you get back (maybe sooner)!

Villains,

Your turn.

Heroes,

I'm just too sleepy to post any more. I'll get to you as soon as I get out of class tomorrow. Sorry.

Oh now. I'm not nearly that talented. Some of the things I've made from scratch using the nifty Photoshop tools, but many of the map items I've downloaded from the many cool mapping sites out there.

Villains,

Your turn.

Heroes,

I'm just too sleepy to post any more. I'll get to you as soon as I get out of class tomorrow. Sorry.

Villains,

Your turn.

Heroes,

Still cool - I'm going to have to learn to use photoshop better now. How long does it take, may I ask?

Villains,

Your turn.

Done - muahahahahaaaa! I believe Ver-Man can get close enough to strike with his tail (15 feet if I'm reading the rules of elongation correctly, or even 10 feet if I'm not).

And yes, have fun! Make sure you're back for your big loss... er... I mean, our big battle ;)

...seriously, have fun :)

Still cool - I'm going to have to learn to use photoshop better now. How long does it take, may I ask?

Villains,

Your turn.

Done - muahahahahaaaa! I believe Ver-Man can get close enough to strike with his tail (15 feet if I'm reading the rules of elongation correctly, or even 10 feet if I'm not).

And yes, have fun! Make sure you're back for your big loss... er... I mean, our big battle ;)

Villains,

Your turn.

Everyone,

When you use Invisible Castle, please preface your character name with [bBB] (e.g. [bBB]Ver-man), and in the subject line put a description of what the roll was for (e.g. "Attack roll against the woman thug"), so that I will know that this roll was for my thread and for this particular action. I do check all the rolls every single time, and when I search for your user name I should be able to go down the list of rolls you've made, see which ones were made for this thread, and exactly what each roll was for. As this site grows, protocols like this for using the dice roller will be essential to prevent cheating. Thanks! :)

Piranha,

To pull him off into the water, you'll need to make a grapple. You easily win the initiative, so when you return, make your grapple roll. The thug rolls an 8, so no problem there. :D

Twister,

OOC: Use Quickness to take 20 on Notice Check for a 25. I believe I fail to see Pirahna due to the distance modifier . Initiative 31

Right. When you account for distance, darkness, and cover from the water, you can't see him. You will, of course, see him when he tries to pull that thug into the water. :)

The Initiative:

-The Heroes

-The Thugs

Post away!

Everyone,

When you use Invisible Castle, please preface your character name with [bBB] (e.g. [bBB]Ver-man), and in the subject line put a description of what the roll was for (e.g. "Attack roll against the woman thug"), so that I will know that this roll was for my thread and for this particular action. I do check all the rolls every single time, and when I search for your user name I should be able to go down the list of rolls you've made, see which ones were made for this thread, and exactly what each roll was for. As this site grows, protocols like this for using the dice roller will be essential to prevent cheating. Thanks! :)

Piranha,

To pull him off into the water, you'll need to make a grapple. You easily win the initiative, so when you return, make your grapple roll. The thug rolls an 8, so no problem there. :D

Twister,

OOC: Use Quickness to take 20 on Notice Check for a 25. I believe I fail to see Pirahna due to the distance modifier . Initiative 31

Right. When you account for distance, darkness, and cover from the water, you can't see him. You will, of course, see him when he tries to pull that thug into the water. :)

The Initiative:

-The Heroes

-The Thugs

Post away!

Everyone,

Piranha,

Twister,

The Initiative:

-The Heroes

-The Thugs

Post away!