Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (OOC)

Barnum

Ver-man,

You are too far away to move and attack (not a problem since you missed anyway). You are currently about 45' away from the bad guy with the gun. Do you want to double move to get with tail striking distance for the next round, or something else?

Ah, apologies - I thought I was somewhere else. What do you think my chances are of crawling under the truck?

That's 19 (9 rolled + 10 Pincer's Toughness Save Bonus), so you suffer 1 Bruise and 1 Injury (which means you are at -1 on all your toughness saves until you can recover).

Dang, yo! But don't worry - we got these punks...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ver-man..you wanna finish up the goons or take the money?

Ver-Man is about the shinies, no question, but he wants to put the hurt on this guy with the gun first. Hopefully we can make it out before backup arrives, but that will depend n how much loot is in the truck, and how much is still inside the building.

Thoughts?

Ver-Man is about the shinies, no question, but he wants to put the hurt on this guy with the gun first. Hopefully we can make it out before backup arrives, but that will depend n how much loot is in the truck, and how much is still inside the building.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I really dont care..id like to take out the thugs but I have no clue on how many goons we're gonna be playing with and it would be emarrasing to be beat down by normal humans.. :lol: villians pride you know, but ill see what I can do to keep the goons busy while you drop the loot in the hole I made coming up. :D :D

I really dont care..id like to take out the thugs but I have no clue on how many goons we're gonna be playing with and it would be emarrasing to be beat down by normal humans.. :lol: villians pride you know, but ill see what I can do to keep the goons busy while you drop the loot in the hole I made coming up. :D :D

I put the "throwing" part in there for thematics, but I'll roll if you want me to..

I like the thematics, :) but I need to know if you are keeping your grapple on him or if you are actually throwing him.

Heroes,

I posted for Piranha. You guys are up.

I put the "throwing" part in there for thematics, but I'll roll if you want me to..

I like the thematics, :) but I need to know if you are keeping your grapple on him or if you are actually throwing him.

Heroes,

Heroes,