Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pincers chokeslamed that last guy..hired goons are'nt what they used to be.. :lol:

http://invisiblecastle.com/rolldice.py? ... l+the+dice

zero21,

When you post the link from InvisibleCastle, make sure you post the link given in the text of the roll result and not the link in the navigation bar of your browser. Every time someone clicks on that link you posted, it rerolls the dice and give a different result. :o

pincers chokeslamed that last guy..hired goons are'nt what they used to be.. :lol:

zero21,

When you post the link from InvisibleCastle, make sure you post the link given in the text of the roll result and not the link in the navigation bar of your browser. Every time someone clicks on that link you posted, it rerolls the dice and give a different result. :o

zero21,

Twister,

Your disarm attack was successful. At rank 4 you have an effective "disarm strength" of 20 (+5). I went ahead and made the opposed roll for you: a 23 and a 17.

The thugs opposed rolls: a 10 and a 14. They are disarmed.

Piranha,

Opposed grapple check: a 16. He breaks your grapple.

Man! You guys are lucky . . . or I'm unlucky. I've made 5 attack rolls for these thugs in this game. The rolls were: 6, 6, 3, 5, and 2. :o Oh well, so much the better for you guys. :D

Twister,

Your disarm attack was successful. At rank 4 you have an effective "disarm strength" of 20 (+5). I went ahead and made the opposed roll for you: a 23 and a 17.

Piranha,

Man! You guys are lucky . . . or I'm unlucky. I've made 5 attack rolls for these thugs in this game. The rolls were: 6, 6, 3, 5, and 2. :o Oh well, so much the better for you guys. :D

Twister,

Piranha,

Ver-man,

You are too far away to move and attack (not a problem since you missed anyway). You are currently about 45' away from the bad guy with the gun. Do you want to double move to get with tail striking distance for the next round, or something else?

Pincers,

Make a toughness save vs. DC 23 from the rifle (autofire), and go ahead and write the results of your save in your next post.

Heroes,

If Piranha hasn't posted by tomorrow (I think he's still out of town), I'll NPC him and update tomorrow evening.

Ver-man,

You are too far away to move and attack (not a problem since you missed anyway). You are currently about 45' away from the bad guy with the gun. Do you want to double move to get with tail striking distance for the next round, or something else?

Pincers,

Make a toughness save vs. DC 23 from the rifle (autofire), and go ahead and write the results of your save in your next post.

Heroes,

If Piranha hasn't posted by tomorrow (I think he's still out of town), I'll NPC him and update tomorrow evening.

Ver-man,

Pincers,

Heroes,

Ver-man,

Ah, apologies - I thought I was somewhere else. What do you think my chances are of crawling under the truck?

That's 19 (9 rolled + 10 Pincer's Toughness Save Bonus), so you suffer 1 Bruise and 1 Injury (which means you are at -1 on all your toughness saves until you can recover).

Dang, yo! But don't worry - we got these punks...

Ver-man,

Ah, apologies - I thought I was somewhere else. What do you think my chances are of crawling under the truck?

That's 19 (9 rolled + 10 Pincer's Toughness Save Bonus), so you suffer 1 Bruise and 1 Injury (which means you are at -1 on all your toughness saves until you can recover).

Dang, yo! But don't worry - we got these punks...