Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the image, I was thinking it would be something cool to do - place a headshot at the top of each post, give the people an easy visual reference as to who's acting. It's also a link to the character sheet. I saw someone do it over on groovy gamers. Is it too distracting? Thoughts?

I like the idea just fine.

As for the image, I was thinking it would be something cool to do - place a headshot at the top of each post, give the people an easy visual reference as to who's acting. It's also a link to the character sheet. I saw someone do it over on groovy gamers. Is it too distracting? Thoughts?

If he can Twister will use Quickness to take 20 on search.

Interesting.

Interesting.

Interesting.

Pincers,

You took a second bruise/injury from the shot. Your toughness saves are not at -2. You also took down the first thug, and the second one shot you too. Make another DC 20 toughness save.

Ver-man,

There is no indication that anyone other than Pincers knows you are in the truck.

I'm making the IC post now.

Pincers,

You took a second bruise/injury from the shot. Your toughness saves are not at -2. You also took down the first thug, and the second one shot you too. Make another DC 20 toughness save.

Ver-man,

There is no indication that anyone other than Pincers knows you are in the truck.

Pincers,

Ver-man,

The hallway is about 100' long and about 20' wide so an extended search would normally take 5 minutes. At Super Speed 4 you can search at 25x that speed . . . so about 12 seconds or 1 full round.

And there is a light switch near the door. You will have to switch it on to search. Is that what you want to do?