Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I'm going to update tonight.

1. I still need an IC post from zero21.

2. H4H, I'm going to NPC Piranha through this fight entirely by fiat. He is going to have just enough bad guys after him to keep him occupied. The only rolling and such that we will need to do concerns you and "your" bad guys. If you prevail, so will he. If you don't . . . neither will he. Does that make sense?

Guys,

2. H4H, I'm going to NPC Piranha through this fight entirely by fiat. He is going to have just enough bad guys after him to keep him occupied. The only rolling and such that we will need to do concerns you and "your" bad guys. If you prevail, so will he. If you don't . . . neither will he. Does that make sense?

Guys,

Ver-Man is all about sharing ;)

And yes, the battle of the water beasties would be cool.

And can I just say, H4H, "pissed-off Piscean" is verily chuckle-worthy.

heh! Too much of "Stan's Soapbox" back in the old Marvel Days.

A Profound Potpourri of Perplexing Pronouncements and Preposterous Philosophy, all Portending Practically Nothing!

A Profound Potpourri of Perplexing Pronouncements and Preposterous Philosophy, all Portending Practically Nothing!

Guys,

No prob.

Guys,

No prob.

Guys,

No prob.

Zero21, your last post was a bit overreaching. With Ver-man tossing the bags out into the street, you can pick up and move two bags to the hole, drop them in, and come back in a single round (2 move actions and 1 free action).

-2 bags are in the hole. Two more on the street.

zero21, make a toughness save vs DC 20.

Zero21, your last post was a bit overreaching. With Ver-man tossing the bags out into the street, you can pick up and move two bags to the hole, drop them in, and come back in a single round (2 move actions and 1 free action).

Ok, hidden behind the crates (hopefully).

Also, I've readied my Strike 6 should anyone discover where I'm hiding.

Sorry to leave you hanging, Zero, but Ver-Man isn't about to run into bullets - this is a creature who freaks out at his own shadow at times. He'll help when he thinks he can do so without getting shot.

As for the image, I was thinking it would be something cool to do - place a headshot at the top of each post, give the people an easy visual reference as to who's acting. It's also a link to the character sheet. I saw someone do it over on groovy gamers. Is it too distracting? Thoughts?

Sorry to leave you hanging, Zero, but Ver-Man isn't about to run into bullets - this is a creature who freaks out at his own shadow at times. He'll help when he thinks he can do so without getting shot.

As for the image, I was thinking it would be something cool to do - place a headshot at the top of each post, give the people an easy visual reference as to who's acting. It's also a link to the character sheet. I saw someone do it over on groovy gamers. Is it too distracting? Thoughts?