Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we lost Cliff aka Pirhana?

I'm not sure. I wouldn't give up on him just yet. I went to NPC him last night and realized that this next round of posts was just character development and interaction stuff, so I hesitated. I'll update tonight, but we'll just have to get on with the action.

This is turning into quite the brawl among the heroes and villains. It would be interesting to see what happens if everyone bumps into each other!

Just wait! We've got big things planned. :D

I'm not sure. I wouldn't give up on him just yet. I went to NPC him last night and realized that this next round of posts was just character development and interaction stuff, so I hesitated. I'll update tonight, but we'll just have to get on with the action.

This is turning into quite the brawl among the heroes and villains. It would be interesting to see what happens if everyone bumps into each other!

Ooh! You mean the part where the villains totally pwn the heroes in a dance off and then steal their girlfriends? ;)

Ummm..an overgrown rat and crab stealing the heros girlfriends after beating them black & blue.. :shock: im pretty sure pirahana does'nt even have a gf either :mrgreen: besides little-mermaid :P

Im imagining its more like the money we steal+drugs they bust, starts a smallish gangwar :ugeek: either

Ooh! You mean the part where the villains totally pwn the heroes in a dance off and then steal their girlfriends? ;)

Ummm..an overgrown rat and crab stealing the heros girlfriends after beating them black & blue.. :shock: im pretty sure pirahana does'nt even have a gf either :mrgreen: besides little-mermaid :P

Im imagining its more like the money we steal+drugs they bust, starts a smallish gangwar :ugeek: either