Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to note, that the villains have twice as many posts as the heroes...

..ok, so it's only 2 - 1... still counts! ;)

EDIT: Just a question, are we able to look in the Heroes thread? I aven't yet, because I was worried that we weren't allowed - and it's totally cool if we aren't.

Even if we are allowed, I still may not. In the words of Bruce Campbell's snooty usher: "It'll ruin the illusion"

I would just like to note, that the villains have twice as many posts as the heroes...

EDIT: Just a question, are we able to look in the Heroes thread? I aven't yet, because I was worried that we weren't allowed - and it's totally cool if we aren't.

Even if we are allowed, I still may not. In the words of Bruce Campbell's snooty usher: "It'll ruin the illusion"

Villains,

Combat has begun. Pincer used the surprise round to attack the truck and then burrow out onto the street. Ver-man is still out of sight, so he gets a surprise bonus if he attacks this round.

Initiative:

-The Villains

-The thugs with guns

Everyone should make their own rolls using Invisible Castle. Use your hero name plus the prefix "[bBB]" to avoid duplicates. Example: [bBB] Ver-man. Go ahead and roll your attacks before you post, so you will know if your attack at least hit. The DC to hit the thugs is 14 (12 flat-footed).

Villains,

Combat has begun. Pincer used the surprise round to attack the truck and then burrow out onto the street. Ver-man is still out of sight, so he gets a surprise bonus if he attacks this round.

Initiative:

-The Villains

-The thugs with guns

Everyone should make their own rolls using Invisible Castle. Use your hero name plus the prefix "[bBB]" to avoid duplicates. Example: [bBB] Ver-man. Go ahead and roll your attacks before you post, so you will know if your attack at least hit. The DC to hit the thugs is 14 (12 flat-footed).