Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (OOC)

Barnum

This is the OOC thread for both the heroes and the villains. We are still waiting on a few to be approved, so be patient for another day or so.

Villains:

You need a plan. Perhaps you and your evil partner should discuss your plans. You can enter the map however you like, but I suggest either using the open sewer (on the left side of the map) or one of the rooftops. But it's up to you.

GM Notes:

Ver-man: 0 HPs

Pincers: 3 Bruises and 3Injuries

Heroes:

Same goes for you. Will you attack from the water? From the roof? Both? Perhaps you should meet up (IC) off the map and discuss your plan.

Let me know if you need anything else.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the OOC thread for both the heroes and the villains. We are still waiting on a few to be approved, so be patient for another day or so.

Villains:

You need a plan. Perhaps you and your evil partner should discuss your plans. You can enter the map however you like, but I suggest either using the open sewer (on the left side of the map) or one of the rooftops. But it's up to you.

GM Notes:

Heroes:

Same goes for you. Will you attack from the water? From the roof? Both? Perhaps you should meet up (IC) off the map and discuss your plan.

Villains:

GM Notes:

Heroes:

Another thought: It might be fun to have the heroes attack independently and "bump into" each other. It might provide that classic comic book moment where two heroes aren't sure if they've just run into a new super-villian or each other.

However, if we want to keep things a little more simple and direct, I'm fine with that too.

Another thought: It might be fun to have the heroes attack independently and "bump into" each other. It might provide that classic comic book moment where two heroes aren't sure if they've just run into a new super-villian or each other.

However, if we want to keep things a little more simple and direct, I'm fine with that too.

Hmm..I was thinking a final scence in the sewers..being that my crab can burrow it would be interesting on how the hero's would find & fight two characters that have an advantage in enclosed spaces..but whatever you think is good enough for me.. :) pincer is now approved..yay! :P

Hmm..I was thinking a final scence in the sewers..being that my crab can burrow it would be interesting on how the hero's would find & fight two characters that have an advantage in enclosed spaces..but whatever you think is good enough for me.. :) pincer is now approved..yay! :P

Great. Since both of the villains are here, you can start posting whenever you are ready.

I suggest that the first IC posts between you should be the two villains hiding near the warehouse, formulating their plan. I'll probably be able to post almost every day if you need me to.

Great. Since both of the villains are here, you can start posting whenever you are ready.

I suggest that the first IC posts between you should be the two villains hiding near the warehouse, formulating their plan. I'll probably be able to post almost every day if you need me to.

Sounds good! I like the Bronze Age feel to it. Plus it will give the Baddies a chance before we beat them down. 8-)

Sounds good! I like the Bronze Age feel to it. Plus it will give the Baddies a chance before we beat them down. 8-)