Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have Villain Points, I'll used one to cancel the associated fatigue, otherwise I am Le Tired...

Yeah, PC villains use HPs just like the heroes do.

Hey, sorry about missing that last round. I was sort of dazed and confused after my trip, and this week I have some contractors at the house doing work, and am doing some projects myself too, so it's been a bit crazy. Thanks for the successful rolls, Barnum!

No problem. I was saving up those good rolls just for you. :D

Villains,

You're up. We are still in combat, so keep your actions limited to what you can normally do during a combat round.

If we have Villain Points, I'll used one to cancel the associated fatigue, otherwise I am Le Tired...

Hey, sorry about missing that last round. I was sort of dazed and confused after my trip, and this week I have some contractors at the house doing work, and am doing some projects myself too, so it's been a bit crazy. Thanks for the successful rolls, Barnum!

Villains,

You're up. We are still in combat, so keep your actions limited to what you can normally do during a combat round.

Villains,