There Wolf, There Castle [OOC]

trollthumper

(23:35:50) Dr_Archeville: (whispers to trollthumper) okay to use my latest char edits for DH in There Wolf? Also, okay to say Mutt's in the same place (roughly) as Silhouette?

(23:36:33) trollthumper: (whispers) Fine by me, and fine by me.

Dead Dead

Move Action: Move to room with Marinette

Standard Action: Intimidate to Demoralize

Intimidate check (1d20+13=22)

Reaction: HP to reroll

Intimidate check; HP re-roll (1d20+13=25) hrm

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's a DC 30 Toughness save and a DC 21 Fortitude save. Sorry.

It's now Marinette's turn. As Quinn's not on and I don't know where in the room Quinn is, she's going to move forward and attack Dead Head. I'd say that most certainly hits. Dead Head needs to make a DC28 Toughness save.

Silhouette: 25, Unharmed, 3 HP

Dead Head: 21, Unharmed, 2 HP

Crow: 17, Unharmed, 2 HP

Marinette: 15, Bruised x2, 0 HP

Mutt: 12, Unharmed, 0 HP

Scholar: 11, Unharmed, 3 HP

Nick Cimitiere: 8, Unharmed, 2 HP

Mutt is up next.

And sadly, Scholar's attack misses Marinette. It's now Nick's turn, and he'll be taking -4/+4 on a Power Attack to try to hit Marinette with a broken piano hurled with Telekinesis.

...not so much, actually.

Silhouette: 25, Unharmed, 3 HP

Dead Head: 21, Unharmed, 2 HP

Crow: 17, Unharmed, 2 HP

Marinette: 15, Bruised x2, 0 HP

Nick Cimitiere: 8, Unharmed, 2 HP

Silhouette is up next.

Free Action: Extra Effort to stunt the following off his Necromantic Array (4pp)

Additional Limbs 2 (2 limbs) + Elongation 2 (10 feet)

as he animates his own intestines, which are hanging out after Marinette's vicious claw attack

Move Action: Leap towards Marinette

Standard Action: Attack to grapple

Melee attack (1d20+8=23)

Grapple check (with +2 from Additional Limbs 2 & +2 from Elongation 2) (1d20+18=33)

Remember that, per our House Rules, if she fails the Grapple check, the target is Pinned (held immobile, losing their dodge bonus to Defense, and suffering an additional -4 Defense penalty), and if she fails by 5+, the target is Bound, and thus, Helpless, unable to move, or take any actions which require physical activity other than Escaping, with a Defense of (5 + size modifier).

DH'll be fatigued at the start of next round.

Bound and helpless, Crow'll Coup-De-Grace with a sleeper hold. Nighty-night, Mar-Mar! :D

Edit: Forgot the numbers. Coup-De-Grace on the Bound Marinette, PAing for 5. With the Auto-hit and Auto-crit, that's DC 18+5+5, so DC 28 Toughness save and DC 20 Fortitude save after that.

She makes the Toughness, and the Fort save.

Time for another Fiat! Marinette rises from her Stunned state and lets out a terrifying shriek. DC23 Will saves against Fear for all.

Nick makes his.

Silhouette: 25, Unharmed, 4 HP

Dead Head: 21, Unharmed, 3 HP

Crow: 17, Unharmed, 3 HP

Marinette: 15, Bruised x3, Bound, Staggered, 0 HP

Scholar: 11, Unharmed, 4 HP

Nick Cimitiere: 8, Unharmed, 3 HP

Mutt is up next.

Bound and helpless, Crow'll Coup-De-Grace with a sleeper hold. Nighty-night, Mar-Mar! :D

Edit: Forgot the numbers. Coup-De-Grace on the Bound Marinette, PAing for 5. With the Auto-hit and Auto-crit, that's DC 18+5+5, so DC 28 Toughness save and DC 20 Fortitude save after that.

You can't power attack on coup de graces, since there's no attack roll.

And Dead Head's fearless lets him auto-pass the save.

She makes the Toughness save, and the Fortitude save as well. Damn, Marinette's one tough bitch.

Silhouette: 25, Unharmed, 4 HP

Dead Head: 21, Unharmed, 3 HP

Crow: 17, Unharmed, 3 HP

Marinette: 15, Bruised x3, Bound, Staggered, 0 HP

Nick Cimitiere: 8, Unharmed, 3 HP

So it's Nick's turn. He whips out Ereshkigal's Talons, and hits. As it's an auto-crit, I'm going with the Extra Damage option, meaning Marinette needs to make a save of DC34... and really, really does not.

And because I don't want this to be the Nick Is Awesome thread, Fiat once more. Blow hits, Marinette gets Bruised, but makes Fort save.

Silhouette: 25, Unharmed, 5 HP

Dead Head: 21, Unharmed, 4 HP

Crow: 17, Unharmed, 4 HP

Marinette: 15, Bruised x4, Bound, Staggered, 0 HP

Scholar: 11, Unharmed, 4 HP

Nick Cimitiere: 8, Unharmed, 4 HP

Silhouette is up next.

Okay, let's see if Sil can knock this person out, seriously, it's hard to think she wasn't out already, but she got some lucky rolls up until she got to Nick(though for an odd reason Invisible Castle has been favoring Sil's rounds this thread), Anyway, attack, strike, auto crit makes it DC 29 toughness as usual. If this finally takes the loa out, do a GM first before Sil responds the final coup de grace. If not, I really don't care if someone else gets the final hit in.