There Wolf, There Castle [OOC]

trollthumper

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, as Lukos and his pack are taking on the Rojos, the werewolves (on both sides) are effectively out of the Initiative order. If you want to interact with the hounds, let me know. Otherwise, it's the PCs versus erratic wolf queen loa.

Silhouette: 25, Unharmed, 2 HP

Dead Head: 21, Unharmed, 1 HP

Crow: 17, Unharmed, 2 HP

Marinette: 15, Unharmed, 0 HP

Mutt: 12, Unharmed, 0 HP

Scholar: 11, Unharmed, 2 HP

Nick Cimitiere: 8, Unharmed, 1 HP

For the record, Nick, Scholar, and Dead Head are outside, Silhouette's in the halls around the room, and Crow's in the room with Marinette. For convenience's sake, we'll say it takes 1 move action to get in the room with Marinette, and 1 to close with her.

Sil is up first.

Okay, well if Sil's already close I guess I'll use the move action to get close to her, though, that means I can't use it to feint as the move action, so no attack this round, so I'll pay a hp for another standard action. Using acrobatic bluff to feint, so, 30, and now, an attack, 29 :shock: , critical.

All right. Assuming you're going with the Extra Damage option, which means that's a DC29 Toughness save for Marinette.

And that's a 15 right there. Wow. She's Stunned and Staggered on the first blow.

I'd say this is a good time for a Fiat. Everyone take a Hero Point, and Marinette will be Bruised x2 instead of Bruised, Stunned and Staggered.

Silhouette: 25, Unharmed, 3 HP

Dead Head: 21, Unharmed, 2 HP

Crow: 17, Unharmed, 3 HP

Marinette: 15, Bruised x2, 0 HP

Mutt: 12, Unharmed, 0 HP

Scholar: 11, Unharmed, 3 HP

Nick Cimitiere: 8, Unharmed, 2 HP

Dead Head is up next.