The Color of Magic [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one check was enough. You have a high enough Attack bonus that you can get into a combat rhythm and keep hitting it when it would solidify. If it's incorporeal on your initiative, I'll do my best to remember to post that in the OOC thread and allow you to delay your action or do something else, as you desire.

The one check was enough. You have a high enough Attack bonus that you can get into a combat rhythm and keep hitting it when it would solidify. If it's incorporeal on your initiative, I'll do my best to remember to post that in the OOC thread and allow you to delay your action or do something else, as you desire.

I'm taking a ready action, then I spent another Hero Point to take an additional action. Namely, I'm using two move actions to move towords the top of the stairs and trick the apparition into attacking Nightrival. My standard action will come into play when the spook (hopefully) attacks Nightrival again, only instead he's going to trip him down the stairs. :)

Oh, and my two check results should be minus two points. Sorry, I forgot to do that! :oops:

I'm taking a ready action, then I spent another Hero Point to take an additional action. Namely, I'm using two move actions to move towords the top of the stairs and trick the apparition into attacking Nightrival. My standard action will come into play when the spook (hopefully) attacks Nightrival again, only instead he's going to trip him down the stairs. :)

Oh, and my two check results should be minus two points. Sorry, I forgot to do that! :oops:

No problem. Sen, your attack would have been enough to stagger the ghost, but I'm using GM Fiat to let it keep acting with a reroll of the save (meaning a minimum of 18, which is a bruise). You get a Hero Point for that, and it means that Nightrival's plan can come into play. Otherwise, it'd remain incorporeal, so only you'd be able to hit it the round that it was stunned.

Shadowboxer, you're up. Give me the roll to try to trip it, and we'll see if you can knock it down the stairs.

No problem. Sen, your attack would have been enough to stagger the ghost, but I'm using GM Fiat to let it keep acting with a reroll of the save (meaning a minimum of 18, which is a bruise). You get a Hero Point for that, and it means that Nightrival's plan can come into play. Otherwise, it'd remain incorporeal, so only you'd be able to hit it the round that it was stunned.

Shadowboxer, you're up. Give me the roll to try to trip it, and we'll see if you can knock it down the stairs.