The Color of Magic [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you actually knocked on the door yet, or just spoken in front of it? I was under the impression that you were still speaking to Nightrival.

As an aside, you are on a city street, and both of you are in battle uniforms. You probably don't want to stand around too long so that people don't grow suspicious and call the cops on you.

Have you actually knocked on the door yet, or just spoken in front of it? I was under the impression that you were still speaking to Nightrival.

As an aside, you are on a city street, and both of you are in battle uniforms. You probably don't want to stand around too long so that people don't grow suspicious and call the cops on you.