Too Quiet [OOC]

Uninverted

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your save is actually +7 right now, thanks to my Boost.

Yes, Boost (all ability scores) is some good. :)

Kevin's action is to run up the stairs (double move), then spend one of his hero points to shake off the fatigue from his surge last round. He can't do anything more this round, but at least he could distract the minion.

Kevin's action is to run up the stairs (double move), then spend one of his hero points to shake off the fatigue from his surge last round. He can't do anything more this round, but at least he could distract the minion.

I actually rolled particularly well this round. So I resist the use of drain on myself. Having realized the danger of continuing the grapple Lop Nar throws the boy out of the window (unless this is certainly deadly, I don't want to kill him off that quickly). He succeeds (I assume?) on a notice check on Kevin and orders his minion to attack. The minion uses all out movement this turn.

I actually rolled particularly well this round. So I resist the use of drain on myself. Having realized the danger of continuing the grapple Lop Nar throws the boy out of the window (unless this is certainly deadly, I don't want to kill him off that quickly). He succeeds (I assume?) on a notice check on Kevin and orders his minion to attack. The minion uses all out movement this turn.

I am not sure that you can throw him out the window without hitting Kevin. That saves the problem of figuring out the DC of the Reflex save that the Watcher would get in order to catch onto something like the windowsill or the fire escape. It's a DC 21 Toughness save for both of us to avoid damage (unless Watcher beats Lop Nar on the grapple check, which might not be possible).

The minion is probably within melee range of Kevin after moving all-out, presuming he's still mobile after the hit.

I am not sure that you can throw him out the window without hitting Kevin. That saves the problem of figuring out the DC of the Reflex save that the Watcher would get in order to catch onto something like the windowsill or the fire escape. It's a DC 21 Toughness save for both of us to avoid damage (unless Watcher beats Lop Nar on the grapple check, which might not be possible).

The minion is probably within melee range of Kevin after moving all-out, presuming he's still mobile after the hit.

Guys,

Flashedarling discovered that there was an error on his sheet, and he was missing some of his powers. You can read the details HERE. The question is, "Should he get to use those powers in this fight?" I will leave that up to his opponents in the fight. I understand that he is fighting two other PCs, so you guys have your say. I think both should agree before he is allowed to use those "surprise" powers in this thread.

Guys,

Flashedarling discovered that there was an error on his sheet, and he was missing some of his powers. You can read the details HERE. The question is, "Should he get to use those powers in this fight?" I will leave that up to his opponents in the fight. I understand that he is fighting two other PCs, so you guys have your say. I think both should agree before he is allowed to use those "surprise" powers in this thread.

Guys,

I am ok with him getting the use of the powers, since he's having a rough time as it is. As I wrote, I also think that the Watcher would be able to mimic it, which means that it's not too great of an advantage.

Boost + Mimic (all powers) is a deadly combination... and all I've done is try to hold off the minion.

I am ok with him getting the use of the powers, since he's having a rough time as it is. As I wrote, I also think that the Watcher would be able to mimic it, which means that it's not too great of an advantage.

Boost + Mimic (all powers) is a deadly combination... and all I've done is try to hold off the minion.