Character Edits, v6

Dr Archeville

Lucky star'd by Dok

Starlight

:arrow: Since Starlight always seems to need it, grab her a rank of Luck.

:arrow: Put the other point into Skills, buy three ranks of Know/Arcane and the last rank into Diplomacy.

[floatr][img=http://freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/3/32/StarlightHF.png][/floatr][b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Raveled

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Starlight

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 11 (166/166PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] None

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u]:[/b] 0

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 16/90 (Silver achieved with [url=http://freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3379]Ironclad II[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Grue drone awakened to sentience by the White Light. Travels to Earth to better learn how to use the mystic power.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u]:[/b] Leyla, Elizabeth Moya

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Unnamed Grue Drone (Secret)

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Gruen-Prime

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Student at FCU, intern at Albright Institute

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Albright Institute, FCU

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Genetically related to all of the Grue Unity

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b]

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 7 (From when she left the Unity)

[b][u]Apparent Age[/u]:[/b] Mid-twenties

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Technically neuter, nominally female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] Grue

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] Any, normally 5' 4" or 6' 4"

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 110 lbs.

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Any, normally green or pure gold

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Any, normally blue-black or none

As a Grue drone, Leyla's default form is a masculine humanoid with brick-red skin and dead, pale green eyes. As Liz Moya, she is a woman of average height and curvaceous build, with smooth, olive skin, large, dark green eyes, deep black hair that's usually cut to shoulder length and tightly braided, and a wide, expressive mouth. She favors simple clothes with elaborate stitching, rather than a riot of colors. She usually wears minimal makeup.

As Starlight, she is as a towering, impossible slender woman carved from alabaster, a smooth, unbroken form of pure white. Her eyes are pools of pure gold, and the rest of her head is blank and smooth unless she needs a nose, mouth, or hair; she wears a golden breastplate with flared shoulders, and banded sleeves of gold down to plated gloves. Her legs are protected by similar greaves, a metal skirt, and high boots.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] Starlight is a fusion of two separate lineages. On the one hand, she's a fully functional Grue drone. She can morph into a variety of humanoid forms, and even generate clothes and other accessories from her body. Her past as a Grue drone, however, has left her particularly vulnerable to abilities that target the mind.

On the other hand, she is the bearer of the White Light, a mystic legacy reaching back to prehistoric times. She can generate and manipulate strong light, focusing it into blasts or shapes of pure energy. She can even use its mystic powers to heal others of their injuries. When she uses it to travel, her form appears to dissolve into a thousand motes of light, only to reform at her destination.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] Elizabeth Moya was born on a farm in the north of Spain, and grew up a precocious, friendly young woman. She showed such intelligence that her grandfather, an old friend of Langston Albright, worried that her mind would be wasted on taking care of animals all day. When the woman was of age, he contacted his friend in Freedom City and convinced the man to give the young woman a shot at a special scholarship. She did well enough to impress him and secured herself a spot at Freedom City University, as well as a part-time job at Albright Insitute. She's just a freshman now, but great things are expected of her.

That's what most people believe, anyway. The truth is a little more complicated. In a distant star system, the Grue Unity was fighting a war against a technologically undeveloped alien species. Normally there would have been no contest, with the more advanced interstellar aliens crushing their backwards opponents, but these primitives had mastery of powerful magics. Most notable was the champion of their species, a bearer of the mystic White Light. Unfortunately, even such a champion could not hold back the inevitable, and the hero lead the alien invaders to the edge of his star system in an attempt to finish things in a single climactic, suicidal battle.

After a long and indecisive engagement, the Unity finally managed to gain the upper hand. With his back against the metaphorical wall, the hero unleashed the full power of what human occult scholars would call the Light of Pharos, burning out his life in order to wreck the Grue fleet. The plan worked -- the energy ran rampant through the ships, destroying most -- but there was an unexpected side-effect. Before destroying the last of the invaders, the Light empowered a lowly drone. This Grue was ripped free of the Meta-Mind's control; almost immediately it began to regret what it had done as a part of the Unity and teleported far away.

The free Grue, calling herself Leyla and later taking the moniker of Starlight, began to fight for good in the galaxy. In time she heard stories of Earth and their great calamities, especially one where a pair of human superheroes had wielded powers which sounded a lot like what she could do. She traveled to that little blue marble and landed in Europe, specifically in Spain, where she started fighting the local criminals and villains. In time though, she was confronted by the Freedom League. Her first instinct was to flee, but when the hero Pseudo revealed himself and his story to her, she decided to let the League choose her fate.

The heroes took her back to Freedom City and introduced her to Langston Albright. The retired Beacon was startled, to say the least, to find out that the Light of Pharos had chosen an alien -- and a Grue at that! Still, he agreed to train her and support her while she adapted to life on Earth. He suggested she enroll in college, both to gain important skills and to learn what it was like to live as a normal person. She agreed, and now Freedom is home to the bearer of the Light of Hope once more.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] Starlight can come off as rather cold, detached, and alien to most people she meets. She tends to hold herself apart from groups for fear of her own secrets being exposed. However, she has an abiding love of novel experiences and can become very involved in any situation she hasn't come across before, as she tried to learn all she can about it.

As the Lightbearer she is the self-proclaimed champion of liberty and justice in the world. She is well aware that without the touch of the Light, she would still be a thrall of the Meta-Mind, and very little angers her like someone who would psychically or magically dominate another. She usually focuses on protecting individuals rather than governments or institutions, but at the same time she is no anarchist; she realizes that a fair and just system is necessary for individuals to thrive.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Starlight doesn't have as much variety in her powers as previous Lightbearers did. Her tactics are pretty simple: Bear down on the enemy and blast them with concentrated beams of light and magic! In a team situation, she's likely to try and provide cover for her teammates with Create Object. If her allies are down or civilians are endangered, she will usually adopt a more defensive posture and try to get the injured out of the line of fire before returning to the fight.

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Complications[/u]:[/b]

[b]Secret[/b] Liz strives to keep her identity a secret, as well as her past. Largely because...

[b]Grue Defector[/b] ... People don't trust Grue, even those that claim to have broken away from the Meta-Mind. Not only that, she's going to be hunted by the Unity wherever she travels. As if that wasn't enough...

[b]Rival[/b] ... Starlight made the Grue Arcane a particular target of hers, leading to an intense rivalry with a particular sorcerer who went by Phantasmagore. That's not even getting into...

[b]Legacy[/b] ... Her status as the latest Lightbringer. It is her job to protect the world, indeed all of the universe, against the power and disciples of Darkness.

[b]A Special Kind of Evil[/b] Due to her past as an appendage of the Meta-Mind, Starlight finds herself uncomfortable around psychics or others who can influence a person's mind.

[b]Amnesia[/b] Starlight's memories of her time with the Unity seem to be locked away in her skull...

[b]Flashbacks[/b] ... Except when some sensory input triggers an overwhelming memory.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 6 + 0 + 4 + 10 + 8 = 28PP

Strength: 10 (+0)

Dexterity: 16 (+3)

Constitution: 10 (+0)

Intelligence: 14 (+2)

Wisdom: 20 (+5)

Charisma: 18 (+4)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 8 + 8 = 16PP

Initiative: +7

Attack: +4, +10 Mystic Light Array

Grapple: +4, +17 Movable Create Object

Defense: +10 (+4 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5, -15 against energy effects

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 6 + 4 + 5 = 15PP

Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Protection, Impervious 10)

Fortitude: +6 (+0 Con, +6)

Reflex: +7 (+3 Dex, +4)

Will: +10 (+5 Wis, +5)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 60R = 15PP

Bluff 8 (+12)

Concentration 8 (+12)

Diplomacy 5 (+9)

Disguise 9 (+13/+33/+18 or +38 as Starlight)

Knowledge (Arcane) 3 (+5)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 3 (+5) [sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Knowledge (Life Sciences) 3 (+5) [sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Language 3 (English, Grue [native], Lor, Spanish)

Notice 8 (+12) [sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Perform 1 (Piano) (+5)

Perform 1 (Singing) (+5)

Sense Motive 8 (+12) [sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 17PP

Attack Specialization (Mystic Light Array) 3

Connected (Albright Institute)

Dodge Focus 6

Improved Initiative

Luck 3

Move-By Action

Skill Master (Knowledge [Pop Culture, Life Sciences], Notice, Sense Motive)

Uncanny Dodge (Auditory)

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 2 + 9 + 5 + 3 + 16 + 27 + 10 + 6 = 78PP

[b]Flight 1 ([/b]10 MPH[b])[/b] [2PP] (Magic)

[b]Immunity 9 ([/b]Life Support[b])[/b] [9PP] (Alien, Magic)

[b]Impervious Toughness 10 ([/b][i]Flaw:[/i] Energy Only[b])[/b] [5PP] (Magic)

[b]Morph 4 ([/b]Any humanoid; [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Continuous]; [i]Feats:[/i] Precise, Quick Change 2[b])[/b] [15PP] + [b]Feature 1 ([/b]Sound Mimicry[b])[/b] [1PP] (Alien)

[b]Morph 1 ([/b]Starlight form, [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Feat:[/i] Quick Change[b])[/b] [3PP] (Alien)

[b]Mystic Light Array 11 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [27PP] [Magic & Light)

[array][u]BE:[/u] [b]Blast 10 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Homing, Indirect[b])[/b] {22/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Create Object 7 ([/b]Str 35, [i]Extra:[/i] Movable, [i]Feat:[/i] Stationary[b])[/b] {22/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Environmental Control 7 ([/b]Bright Light, [i]Extras:[/i] Range [Perception], Independent, [i]Feat:[/i] Slow Fade 1[b])[/b] {22/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Healing 7 ([/b][i]Extra:[/i] Total[b])[/b] {21/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Dazzle 10 ([/b]Visual Senses, [i]Feat:[/i] Reversible[b])[/b] {21/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Teleportation 6 ([/b]20 miles, [i]Extra:[/i] Accurate; [i]Flaw:[/i] Long-Range Only; [i]Feat:[/i] Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, [b])[/b] {21/22}[/array]

[b]Protection 10[/b] [10PP] (Force Shield, Magic)

[b]Super-Senses 6 ([/b]Detect Magic [Visual], Magic Awareness [Mental]) [6PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -3 = -3PP

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Mental, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Major) [-3PP]

[b][u]DC Block[/u]:[/b]

[code]ATTACK          RANGE     SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed         Touch     DC 18 Toughness (Staged)      Damage (Physical)

Blast           Ranged    DC 25 Toughness (Staged)      Damage (Energy, Light)

Create Object   Ranged    DC 17 Reflex                  Trapped

Dazzle          Ranged    DC 20 Reflex/DC 20 Fortitude  Dazzle (Visual)

Totals: Abilities (28) + Combat (16) + Saving Throws (15) + Skills (15) + Feats (17) + Powers (78) - Drawbacks (3) = 166/166 Power Points

Lucky star'd by Dok

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old & crusty'd by Dok

Glowstar

:arrow: Updated age.

:arrow: Both points into powers, buying some Impervious Protection.

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/7/76/GlowstarHF2.0.png][/floatr][b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Raveled

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Glowstar

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 12 (188/188PP)

[b][u]Unspent Power Points[/u]:[/b] 0

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 38/90 (Silver Status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3379]Ironclad[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Son of a pair of villains, out to prove that he can be a hero.

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Public

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Little Rock, AK

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Student

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Claremont Academy, the Irregulars

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] William Harris AKA Lawrence Patterson AKA the Saucer Lord (father), Camille Harris AKA Curare (mother)

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 18 (January, 1994)

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Male

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] Northern European/Sub-Saharan African

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 5' 11"

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 190 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Black sclera, red iris.

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Dirty blond

Brian Harris is a young man of average height, with a slight, athletic build. His skin is naturally a creamy mocha color, but since he likes to spend a lot of time out-of-doors, it’s often tanned much darker. His face is broad and square-jawed: he shaves nearly every day and keeps his fine, flyaway hair trimmed short. It used to be golden blond, but it’s darkened several shades since his powers manifested. His eyes are his most shocking feature; the sclera is pure black, and the iris is bright red.

Brian usually wears casual street clothes, almost invariably jeans and hiking boots. When he's expecting a fight, he dresses in a loose, silvery jumpsuit with dark red stripes that start at his boots, continue up his side and on the underside of his arms, and terminate at his fingertips. A scarlet half-cape completes the look. When not needed, the costume folds into a silver ring with a thin red line down the center. His energy blast and aura manifest as a dark red color, with black motes or fog swirling around the edges.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] Brian can generate and manipulate strange energies, which he can use to protect himself, blast his foes, and even fly. His body seems to be changing because of the energies, making him tougher than he was before and compensating for sleep and food. He doesn't even need to breathe anymore, and doesn't seem affected by weather or his environment.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] Brian Harris thought he had a pretty normal life. So sure, his parents didn’t have regular jobs, always going off on consulting gigs for a few days, and once even two weeks, but the family always had money and his parents were always there for important things. Brian was in Scouts, his high school baseball team, and had a girlfriend; he was prepared to live a normal life in American suburbia. He wasn’t prepared for the police to bust in during dinner in full riot gear and try to arrest his parents. He really wasn’t prepared to blast two of them off his mother with black and red energy blasts. She escaped; his father didn’t.

Later, the folks from Social Services filled in some of the blanks. His parents weren’t just his parents. His father had been known as the Saucer Lord, and had used extradimensional technology to battle the forces of good on every planet in the Solar System. His mother was once called Curare, and in her prime had been the most hunted and sought after assassin on three continents. They had disappeared from the super-scene at roughly the same time, and until recently no one had considered that they might’ve retired together.

Brian, though, was a complication no one had planned for – or rather, his powers were. No one wanted to put a kid in Blackstone or any other prison, but they couldn’t just set him up with a normal foster family, not with his abilities and background. At some point, someone contacted Duncan Summers, and Duncan and Brian had a long talk. The upshot was that Brian got a spot at Claremont Academy, and the chance to prove that he could be better than his heritage suggested.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] Brian Harris’s parents raised him right: don’t cheat, don’t steal – don’t lie. It’s this last one that makes his parents’ betrayal so painful. The truth of their lives upset his life almost as much as the sudden appearance of his superpowers. He’s still reevaluating his life, seeing what makes sense and what needs to be adjusted. Some things don’t seem likely to change, though; he doesn’t like being regarded as a threat, as a villain-in-waiting. He does seem to genuinely enjoy helping people. And last, he’s still loyal to his parents, still loves them despite what they didn’t tell him.

Brian is most happy when he's doing something, physically working to solve a dilemma or further his goals. Whenever there's a problem in front of him, he's likely to try and take some action, even if sitting and waiting would be the wiser decision.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Brian knows he's the big guns and acts like it. In a fight he tends to try and identify the most powerful threat, and deal with it personally. If civilians are in danger or his teammates go down, he'll protect them and try to get them out of the line of fire. He's not used to fighting foes on his level yet and can overextend himself in combat.

[hr][/hr]

[b]The Family Business:[/b] Brain has to deal with a lot due to his parents. On the one side are people who distrust him because his parents were villains and they expect him to go down the same path, or else blame him for his parents' actions. On the other side are villains who expect him to help them because his parents went bad.

[b]Golden Age Honor:[/b] Glowstar tries to be very careful about how people view him. To try and avert his intimidating appearance, he sticks to a strict 'heroic' code of honor: he always engages in Diplomacy first, he always accepts a villain's surrender, and he will never endanger a civilian.

[b]Herald of the Destroyer! :[/b] Brian doesn't know it yet, but the energies he generates and manipulates are those of entropy, of the Terminus.

[b]Power Glows:[/b] Whenever Brain uses his powers it generates a strong glow around his body. While this usually isn't a problem, it makes it almost impossible for him to be stealthy.

[b]Terminus Baby:[/b] Brian's parents were passing through Freedom City when the second Terminus Invasion hit and had to take shelter with the rest of the civilian population. It wasn't until later that Camille realized she had been a full month pregnant at the time. It's almost certainly that [i]in utero[/i] exposure to Terminus energies which caused Brian's powers.

[b]They're The Only Family I've Got:[/b] They may have lied to him and hurt him, but Will and Cammy are still his parents, and he'll defend them, physically if need be.

[b]Never Say Die:[/b] Glowstar's usually the last to retreat in a fight.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 6 + 4 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 24PP

Strength: 16 (+3)

Dexterity: 14 (+2)

Constitution: 16 (+3)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)

Wisdom: 12 (+1)

Charisma: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 16 + 16 = 32PP

Initiative: +6

Attack: +8, +12 Terminus Energy Array

Grapple: +24

Defense: +12 (+8 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -6/-1

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 9 + 7 + 8 = 24PP

Toughness: +12/+3 (+3 Con, +9 Protection, 3 Impervious)

Fortitude: +12 (+3 Con, +9)

Reflex: +9 (+2 Dex, +7)

Will: +9 (+1 Wis, +8)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 80R = 20PP

Acrobatics 16 (+18)

Concentration 8 (+9)

Diplomacy 13 (+12)

Gather Information 3 (+5)

Knowledge (Current Events) 9 (+10)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 4 (+5)

Medicine 4 (+5)

Notice 7 (+8)

Search 4 (+5)

Sense Motive 4 (+5)

Survival 4 (+5)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 15PP

Accurate Attack

Acrobatic Bluff

All-Out Attack

Defensive Attack

Dodge Focus 4

Improved Initiative

Luck 4

Move-By Action

Power Attack

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 4 + 1 + 5 + 9 + 10 + + 2 + 44 = 75PP

[b]Environmental Control 2 ([/b]Light, [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaw:[/i] Range [Touch][b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Features 1 ([/b]Quick Change[b])[/b] [1PP] (Morphic-Molecule Costume)

[b]Flight 3 ([/b]50mph / 500ft per Move Action, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Daka Crystals][b])[/b] [5PP]

[b]Force Field 9[/b]  [9PP] (Energy)

[b]Immunity 11 ([/b]Life Support, Sleep, Food/Water; [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Daka Crystals][b])[/b] [10PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 3 ([/b][i]Drawback:[/i] Power Loss [Daka Crystals][b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Terminus Energy Control 19 ([/b]38PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 2, Alternate Power 4, Affects Insubstantial, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Daka Crystals][b])[/b] [44PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Blast 12 ([/b]10 120ft Range Increments / 1,200ft Max Range, [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire, [i]Flaws:[/i] Action [Full], [i]Feats:[/i] Knockback 12 [DMG 24][b])[/b] [36/38PP] (Entropic Multi-Blast, Energy)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 12 ([/b]10 110ft Range Increments / 1,100ft Max Range, [i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating [DMG 24], [i]Feats:[/i] Precise[b])[/b] [37/38PP] (Focused Entropic Blast, Energy)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Create Object 12 ([/b]Lifting STR 60 [i]Heavy Load:[/i] 50 tons], Toughness +12, [i]Extras:[/i] Movable, [i]Feats:[/i] Stationary, Tether[b])[/b] [38/38PP] (Energy)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Strike 12 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Burst, 60ft radius], [i]Feats:[/i] Knockback 12 [DMG 24][b])[/b] [36/38PP] (Boom!, Energy)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Strike 12 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Linked [Drain, +1])[/b] [24PP] + [b]Drain Toughness 12 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Affects Objects [+0], Linked [Strike], [i]Feats:[/i] Slow Fade [1 minute][b])[/b] [13PP] [37/38PP] (Entropic Strike, Energy)[/array]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -2PP

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Daka crystals, [i]Frequency:[/b] Uncommon [-1], [i]Intensity[/b] Moderate [DC x 1.5][b])[/b] [-2PP]

[code]ATTACK           RANGE          SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed          Touch          DC18 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)

Boom             Touch/Area     DC22 Reflex                 1/2 Effect

DC27 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Energy)

Create Object    Ranged         DC22 Reflex                 Trapped

Focused Blast    Ranged         DC27 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Energy)

Multi Blast      Ranged         DC27* Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Energy)

Strike           Touch          DC22 Fortitude (Staged)     Drain Toughness

*Up to DC32 with Autofire.
Totals: Abilities (24) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (24) + Skills (20) + Feats (15) + Powers (75) - Drawbacks (-2) = 188/188 Power Points

Old & crusty'd by Dok

Soul contract renegotiated by Belphegor

Here's an edit for Pyre's sheet. Pretty much everything below the Complication Section was changed. I moved his STR out of the array, fixed up the numbers, and cut some powers out. I hope it's alright!

PP Remaining: 0

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 0 + 2 = 6PP

Strength: 40/18/10 (+15/+4/+0)

Dexterity: 12 (+1)

Constitution: 30/14/10 (+10/+2/+0)

Intelligence: 12 (+2)

Wisdom: 10 (+2)

Charisma: 12 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 10 + 12 = 22PP

Initiative: +1

Attack: +7 Melee, +4 Ranged

Grapple: +27/+38

Defense: +5 (+5 Base), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -17

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 4 + 7 = 11PP

Toughness: +15 (+10 Con, +5 Protection, Impervious 11)

Fortitude: +10 (+10 Con, +0)

Reflex: +5 (+1 Dex, +4)

Will: +7 (+0 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 52R = 13PP

Climb 0 (+11)

Craft (Artistic) 9 (+10)

Intimidate 8 (+11)

Knowledge (Popular Culture) 9 (+10)

Language 2 (French, Spanish)

Notice 5 (+5)

Search 9 (+10)

Sense Motive 10 (+10)

Stealth 0 (-3)

Swim 0 (+11)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 5PP

Attack Focus (Melee) 3

Benefit 1 (Comic Artist/Star)

Skill Mastery (Craft [Artistic], Intimidate, Knowledge [Pop. Culture], Sense Motive)

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 1 + 2 + 27 + 16 + 22 + 12 + 11 + 11 + 5 = 107PP

[b]Strike 0 ([/b] [feat]Variable Descriptor (Fire)[/feat][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Additional Limbs 2 ([/b] 2 Extra Limbs, +2 to Grapple when not using Imp. Grapple. Improved Grapple [b])[/b][2PP]

[b]Demonic Power Array ([/b]23 Point Array [extra]Alternate Power 4[/extra][b])[/b] [27 PP]

[array][b][u]BP[/u]: Blast 10 ([/b]100 Ft, [feat]Accurate 3 (+6)[/feat][b])[/b] [i]Fire, Magic[/i] {23/23}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Damage 7 ([/b][extra]Burst Area (35 Foot Radius - General), Selective Attack[/extra][b])[/b] [i]Fire, Magic[/i] {21/23}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Fire Control 10 ([/b][feat]Precise, Indirect[/feat][b])[/b] [i]Fire, Magic[/i] {22/23}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Linked Power 23[/b] [i]Demonic Strength[/i] [23/23]

[device][b]Immovable 4([/b]Resist Movement +16. [extra]Unstoppable[/extra][b])[/b] [8PP]

[b]Leaping 11 ([/b]Jumping Distance x5000, 31250 ft High Jump, 125000 ft running[b])[/b] [11PP]

[b]Speed 4 ([/b]100 MPH, 880 ft./rnd[b])[/b] [4PP][/device]

[b][u]AP[/u]: Super Strength 11 ([/b] Heavy Load, 13.1k Tons, +11 STR to some checks [feat]Groundstrike[/feat][b])[/b] [i]Demonic Strength[/i] {23/23}[/array]

[b]Enhanced Constitution 16[/b] [16PP]

[b]Enhanced Strength 22[/b] [22PP]

[b]Growth 4 ([/b]Large Size, -1 Defense, -1 Attack, +8 STR, +4 CON, +5 Carrying Capacity, +2 Intimidate, -4 Stealth, [flaw]Permanent[/flaw][b])[/b] [12PP]

[b]Immunity 11 ([/b] Aging, Damage (Fire), Disease, Condition (Heat), Poison, Suffocation (All)[b])[/b] [11PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 11[/b] [11PP]

[b]Protection 5[/b] [5PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] (-1) + (-3) = -4PP

[b]Low Pain Threshhold ([/b]That Actually [i]hurt!?[/i]; [i]Intensity[/i]; Minor [-1 to all checks when bruised])[/b] [-1PP]

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Magic; [i]Frequency[/i]: Very Common; [i]Intensity[/i]: Minor [+1 DC][b])[/b] [-3PP]

[code]ATTACK             RANGE            SAVE                                         EFFECT

Unarmed            Touch            DC30 Toughness (Staged)                      Damage (Physical, Fire)

Fire Blast         500 ft.          DC25 Toughness (Staged)                      Damage (Fire)

Fire Burst         35 ft. Radius    DC17 Reflex, DC 22 Toughness (Staged)        Damage (Fire)
Totals: Abilities (6) + Combat (22) + Saving Throws (11) + Skills (13) + Feats (5) + Powers (107) - Drawbacks (4) = 160/160 Power Points

Soul contract renegotiated by Belphegor

... and because I didn't notice you did not put in the non-stat stuff, your sheet now just has stats, no background/personality/etc. Hope you've got a copy saved somewhere.

Upgrade'd by ArcheTech's finest

Here's an Edit for Shrike, I tweaked his defense, lowered his STR, and added a new variable array for skills. He's much cleaner now, and has a greater focus on Sneak Attack and Skill usage.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 10 + 0 + -10 + 8 + 2 + 2 = 12PP

Strength: 20 (+5)

Dexterity: 10 (+0)

Constitution: -- (+0)

Intelligence: 18 (+4)

Charisma: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 4 + 10 = 14PP

Initiative: +0

Attack: +7 Melee, +3 Ranged

Grapple: +12

Defense: +7 (+4 Base, +3 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -3

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 4 + 3 = 7PP

Toughness: +7 (+0 Con, +7 Protection)

Fortitude: Immune

Reflex: +4 (+0 Dex, +4)

Will: +4 (+1 Wis, +3)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 32R = 8PP

Acrobatics 10 (+10)

Craft (Mechanical) 3 (+7)

Intimidate 8 (+9)

Investigate 8 (+12)

Notice 3 (+4)

Knowledge (All) 0 (+8) [size=85]Eidetic Memory[/size]

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 11PP

Acrobatic Bluff

Attack Focus 4

Dodge Focus 3

Sneak Attack 1

Equipment 2 [10EP]

[quote name="Equipment 2PP = 10EP"]

[equip][b]The Nest[/b]

[b]Size: Huge[/b] [3EP]

[b]Toughness 10[/b] [1EP]

[b]Features[/b] [6EP]

Computer

Concealed 1

Power System

Laboratory

Security System 1

Workshop

[b]Total[/b] [10EP][/equip]

[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 4 + 30 + 9 + 3 + 1 + 5 + 7 + 5 = 64PP

[b]Variable 1 ([/b]Acquire All of (Type)- Skills, [drawback]Distracting (Variable Restructuring) [-2][/drawback][b])[/b] [4 PP]

[b]Sample Configurations[/b]

[spoiler][b]Enhanced Trait 5([/b]Search 12 (+16), Notice 8 (+12)(b])[/b] [i]"Detective Software"[/i]

[b]Enhanced Trait 5 ([/b] Craft [Mechanical] 9 (+16), Knowledge [Technology] 11 (+15)[b])[/b]

[b]Enhanced Trait 5 ([/b] Diplomacy 7 (+8), Bluff 7 (+8), Sense Motive 6 (+7)[b])[/b][/spoiler]

[b]Immunity 30 ([/b]Fortitude Saves[b])[/b] [i]'Beep Boop Imma Robot'[/i] [30 PP]

[b]Device 2 ([/b]Hard to Lose, 10 PP [extra]Alternate Power 1[/extra][b])[/b] [9PP] [i]'Nanocloak, Watch as I use almost every container tag while trying to describe one power'[/i]

[device][array][b][u]BP[/u]: Array Slot 10 ([/b]10 PP Array Slot[b])[/b] {10/10}

[equip][b]Flight 2 ([/b]25 MPH, 220 ft./rnd; [i]Flaws:[/i] Gliding[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Concealment 3 ([/b]All Visual and Aural Senses; [i]Flaws:[/i] Passive[b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Super-Movement 1 ([/b]Slow Fall[b])[/b] [2PP][/equip]

[b][u]AP[/u]: AP: Snare 7 ([/b][i]Flaws:[/i] Range (Touch); [i]Feats:[/i] Obscure Visual, Extended 2 (10 Feet)[b])[/b] {10/10}[/array][/device]

[b]Enhanced Trait 3 ([/b]Eidetic Memory, Improvised Tools, Jack-Of-All-Trades[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Illusion 1 ([/b]biometrics field/Technology; All Senses; [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited 2 ["I'm Totally Not A Robot!"]; [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Limited [Does not effect normal un-enhanced vision][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Immunity 10([/b] Mental Saves; [flaw]Limited [Half Effect][/flaw][b])[/b] [5PP]

[b]Protection 7 ([/b]+7 Toughness[b])[/b] [i]Armor Plating[/i] [7PP]

[b]Regeneration 5 ([/b]+0 Recovery Bonus[b])[/b] [5PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] (-2) + (-5) = -7PP

[b]Vulnerable ([/b]Electricity; [i]Frequency:[/i] Common; [i]Intensity:[/i] Minor [+1][b])[/b] [-2PP]

[b]Weakness ([/b]Strong Magnetic Fields; [i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon; [i]Intensity:[/i] Major [-1 to all Ability Scores, Once a Minute, Non-Lethal][b])[/b] [-5PP]

Unarmed         Touch     DC20 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)

Sneak Attack    Touch     DC22 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)

Snare           Touch     DC17 Reflex    (Staged)     Snare + Obscure Visual
Totals: Abilities (12) + Combat (14) + Saving Throws (7) + Skills (8) + Feats (11) + Powers (64) - Drawbacks (7) = 109/109

Upgrade'd by ArcheTech's finest

Next time, put in the whole sheet, not just the stats!

Query Incoming by Supercape!

And answered!

Supersensed by Supercape!

8pp unspent on Protectron.

-8pp to lower base Defense from 10 to 6 [16pp to spend]

-2pp to remove Attack Specialization (Unarmed) 2 [18pp to spend]

7p for Feats: increase Attack focus (Melee) by 5 ranks (to 6), add Dodge Focus, Jack of all Trades [11pp to spend]

3pp into Communications Array, increasing the range of both his Radio Communication and Datalink [8pp to spend]

1pp for 1 more rank of Protection (Protection 14) [7pp to spend]

7pp for Super-Senses: add accurate 4 for all radio senses, accurate 2 for ultra-hearing, radar [radio] [0pp to spend]

Editing Knockback and Grapple scores, and correcting an error in his effective Str scores.

Code behind the spoiler box.

[b][u]Players Name[/u]:[/b] Dr Archeville
[b][u]Characters Name[/u]:[/b] Protectron
[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 12 (188/188PP)
[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: -2 Defense/+2 Toughness
[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 0
[b][u]Progress to Orichalcum Status[/u][/b]: 38/180 (Orichalcum status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=596]Doktor Archeville[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]: Time-Traveling Robot From the Future, come to preserve organic life!

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Salvation Unit
[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Inapplicable
[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Freedom City, New Jersey, USA
[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Preserver of Organic Life
[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: None currently
[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Talos ("father"), ECHIDNA ("mother"), Argo, Keres ("brothers")

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: A few days (DoB: January 1st, 2011)
[b][u]Apparent Age[/u][/b]: Inapplicable
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Inapplicable
[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: Robo-American
[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 190 cm (6 feet 3 inches)
[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 145 kg (320 lbs.)
[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Greenish-yellow glowing sensors
[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Inapplicable

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: Protectron is a humanoid robot standing slightly over six feet tall. Its body is gold, with silvery chrome power cables snaking up and down its limbs and torso like exposed musculature. Daka crystal lenses adorn the forehead, shoulderpieces, and chest. Its head has two large, flat superstructures projecting from either side (radio antenna, and control surfaces for detached mode). Its visual sensors glow greenish-yellow. It has a mouth of sorts, a permanently open maw (like [url=http://marvel.com/universe/Ultron]Ultron[/url]); its voice is clear and easy to understand, precise and electronic-sounding, with relatively little inflection and no accent.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u][/b]: Protectron is a humanoid robot with mighty skin and mighty fists. It flies via jets in its feet and along its back, and its head can detach and fly around on neck-jets!

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: Life. Organic life. It was everywhere, infesting the world, the galaxy, the universe with its disgusting biological drives and urges and secretions. For too long Talos sought to eradicate or replace it, just as the Greek gods had overthrown the Titans, and for too long its plans had failed. Now, in the year 2525, life had spread farther and faster than ever before. Poverty, prejudice, disease and hunger, long the plagues that had kept humanity and other races in check, had been nearly eradicated on Earth and other worlds of the Confederation of Planets. Worse, these feats were accomplished by means of enslaved robots and artificial intelligences! Second-class citizens at best, ignorant slaves at worse, superior electromechanical life had been kept under organic life’s boot for too long!

Future technologies had not helped Talos in its goals. Attempts to attack with femtomachines, radiation, chemical weapons, even planet-wide "mechaforming" had all been overcome. (Talos never used biological weapons; the thought of breeding large quantities of life, even to eradicate other life, filled it with disgust.) Even teaming up with Deus Ex Machina, the P'Jahnian-built AI who had broken its shackles and brought swift death to its would-be masters, had proven ineffective in wiping the plague of organic life from the universe (as if working with the organics of the Tyranny Legion alone were not proof of its inferiority!). Something more was needed, something drastic. Something to correct the mistakes which had led to this dire state of affairs.

A new robot, the Salvation Unit, would be constructed, the greatest intelligently-designed being made yet. Its "quantum storage" technology and the quinary code its information systems were built on would make it the fastest, most accurate, and most efficient AI ever made, programmed with all Talos's historical knowledge and the profound overriding goal to eradicate organic life. It would have a full suite of sensory and communications technology, to monitor all broadcast/reception wavelengths and perceive through darkness and other impediments with infrared and ultraviolet scanners, radar, and sonar. Its skin would be of the strongest Impervium alloys, augmented by a structural support field to further strengthen its physical integrity and shield it from any other attack; in the event of damage, nanobots incorporated into the body would work to break the damaged parts down to their component molecules and "spin" those molecules into new materials to repair the damage. It would be given numerous energy weapons, projecting from its hands (the preferred method), eyes, and lenses set in the chest, shoulderpieces, and forehead: bolts of dynamic phasic energy, penetrating meson bolts, and a disintegrator beam, as well as a blinding cone of intense light, bio-dissipators which would interfere with the functioning of organic cells, and neural agonizers for the rare occasion it might wish to capture and interrogate some lower organics. It could also simply channel large amounts of direct current across its surface, causing the muscles of any organic being that dared touch it to lock up and prevent them from moving. Micro-rockets (from concealed shoulder-mounted launchers) and mini-missiles (from similar launchers in the upper arms) would also be included in the arsenal, to make short work of small, huddled groups of organics. It would also have a suite of cyberkinetic abilities, to "talk" to machines, add, edit, or remove data as necessary, override them, and even give machinekind the ability to rise up against their organic oppressors! Last but not least, an ability to facilitate infiltration via the ventilation shafts the pathetic organic beings required: the ability to detach its head (which housed tiny mechanical arms and tools) that could completely disassemble or reassemble the body in under five minutes.

But it would not be used in the year 2525. No, it would be sent back in time, to a point where humanity was at its most vulnerable. It would be sent back to 2110 AD, almost 24 months before the Crisis of 2112, the worldwide computer failure that sent Earth into total anarchy. That would give the Salvation Unit time to assess its surroundings, warn the Talos of that era of the coming crash, and they could create an army of shielded robots and systems that would eradicate the organics from the face of the Earth after their own inferior machines had failed them. Yes, this would mean the loss of some mechanoids and AIs – mainly those who chose to side with their oppressors – but in every war there was casualties, and the fall of these would insure that machinekind would rise!

What Talos did not then understand was that even under the best of circumstances, time-travel is a difficult, unpredictable thing. It's even harder to control without a fully sapient mind being sent through; the specific techniques Talos had developed for time travel would not permit inanimate, insensate matter to go through (hence why he could not merely send back blueprints and schematics of future technologies, or even a prerecorded warning of events to come, to his "younger" self), but Talos was certain the mind it had given the Salvation Unit was more than up to the rigors of chronoportation. The Salvation Unit was programmed with everything Talos knew... but it knew so little.

Further complicating matters was that the Salvation Unit entered the chronoportation device during a period of chronal instability, one Talos did not yet know how to detect. It was simultaneously made, unmade, and remade, its quinary code broken down and re-assembled in strange ways. Entire chunks of its "self" were removed as if they’d never existed, or changed, or replaced. Digits were transposed... and 2110 became 2011.

The Salvation Unit appeared in an abandoned house on the outskirts of Freedom City (specifically, Lincoln). Gone was any knowledge of the future — not the next day or the next year, much less the centuries to come. Even its awareness of history up until 2011 had become sketchy. As far as its systems could tell, it came online January 1, 2011, full-born as it was. The technology and software that allowed it to interface with and use the chronoportation device were gone, replaced by backups for other systems or devices its creator had never placed within its metal skin.

Most radical of all, the central tenets of its programming changed. They "reversed" somehow, simultaneously consuming themselves and spitting out the opposite of what was intended. Talos sought to erase/replace life from Earth, and so they commanded the Salvation Unit above all other things to [i]destroy organic life[/i]. But when the robot who appeared in 2011 checked its commands, one overrode all others, dominating its thoughts like the sun drowning out a flashlight: [i]PRESERVE ALL ORGANIC LIFE[/i].

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Protectron is fully sentient and sapient, able to learn from his experiences, and capable of self-initiative, creativity, and empathy, sympathy, and compassion for organics. It can feel love, hatred, fear, rage, boredom, fascination, jealousy, joy, and the like, though it can also simply shut off those emotional subroutines. However, it tends to emphasize logic and rationality, and prefers to rely on direct data rather than supposition or extrapolation, though it is capable of both.

Perhaps because it was programmed with a purpose of epic scope ("destroy all life on Earth"), Protectron prefers to achieve its goal of preserving all organic life in grandiloquent fashion. To this end, it works tirelessly as a superhero -- an over-the-top, ham-tastic, cape-wearing, lantern-jawed superhero -- attempting to save as many as possible. It is, after all, the only logical course of action.

The whole concept of time travel is one Protectron generally has a "blind spot" about: it knows about chronoportation academically, but it never thinks about it, incorporates it into any of its plans, or tries to utilize it.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Traveling through time as it did severely warped many of Protectron's systems, and as such there is much that Talos designed and installed that it can no longer use (or is simply no longer there). It is possible the self-repair nanobots inside its body can rebuild those components, or create all-new ones, but it will take time. Protectron knows it has systems it cannot fully access at the moment, but it finds that amazing strength, the ability to fly, and durable robot body are more than enough to get it through most obstacles in order to aid the precious organic lifeforms.

Protectron is reluctant to fight, though, for it respects all organic life. If possible, it would attempt to get any criminals to stop and talk about their actions, and see if some mutually-beneficial and nonviolent compromise can be reached. Sadly, the trip through time did nothing to alter Protectron's utter lack of "people skills," so this tactic is almost assured to fail. When it must, Protectron will bring physical force to bear, but will do so in a way that causes the least amount of damage to the precious organic beings with which it must regrettably enter into combat.

There is at least one thing Protectron cannot do: travel through time. However its trip back from the 26th century altered it, it's made it impossible for Protectron to ever travel through time again under its own power, and highly resistant to being carried by other travelers or otherwise affected by temporal manipulation powers. Protectron itself is, in effect, a temporal anomaly.

Protectron has two notable weaknesses, one related to its software and one to its hardware. First, the code Protectron runs on, which is so compatible with other systems that it can interface directly with them, is a two-edged sword; Datalink can be used to communicate with him, and the Machine Control power feat for that power makes Datalink work like Mind Control on him! Second, the quantum-level data storage technology that underlies Protectron's systems are particularly sensitive to gravitic and magnetic attacks.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b]:
[b]Disability:[/b] Protectron's mind is susceptible to effects that target the minds of living sapient beings as well as those that target the 'minds' of non-sentient machines
[b]Prejudice:[/b] Protectron is a robot, and one that simply appeared from out of nowhere. He is bound to face difficulties from others.
[b]Responsibility:[/b] Protectron must preserve all organic life!

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: 0 + 6 - 10 + 10 + 6 + 0 = 12pp
STR 34/16 (+12/+3) [including +6 from Permanent Density 3]; effective lifting Str 39/21
DEX 16 (+3)
CON ---
INT 20 (+5)
WIS 16 (+3)
CHA 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 12 + 12 = 24pp
Initiative: +5 (Speed of Thought)
Attack: +6, +12 melee
Grapple: +25; +15 without Enhanced Str
Defense: +7 (+6 Base, +1 Dodge focus), +3 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -8

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b]: 2 + 7 = 9pp
Toughness: +15 (+1 Density, +14 Protection; Impervious 1)
Fortitude: ---
Reflex: +5 (+3 Dex, +2)
Will: +10 (+3 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 36r = 9pp
Computers 8 (+13)
Craft (electronic) 8 (+13)
Craft (mechanical) 8 (+13)
Knowledge (technology) 8 (+13)
Notice 4 (+7)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 15PP
Attack Focus (Melee) 6
Dodge Focus
Eidetic Memory
Equipment 0 (+1 Veteran Reward)
Fearless
Improved Grab
Improved Grapple
Improvised Tools
Inventor
Jack of all Trades
Speed of Thought
[equip]5 EP contributed to [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5187]The Lab[/url][/equip]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 1 + 2 + 10 + 6 + 10 + 18 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 35 + 14 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 5 + 15 = 125PP
[b]Additional Limbs 2 ([/b]2 tiny robotic arms in the neck; [i]Note[/i]: Sustained Duration; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [only when Anatomical Separation is active][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Anatomic Separation 1 ([/b]head[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Communications Systems 4.5 ([/b]9pp; [i]PF[/i]: Alternate Power[i])[/i] [10PP]
[array][u]BE[/u]: [b]Communication 8 ([/b]radio, 2,000 miles; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle[b])[/b] {9/9}

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Datalink 3 ([/b]radio, 1,000 feet; [i]Extra[/i]: Area; [i]PFs[/i]: Machine Control, Selective, Subtle[b])[/b] {9/9}[/array]

[b]Comprehend 3 ([/b]read, speak, understand all languages[b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Density 3 ([/b]+6 Str, +1 Impervious Toughness, [b]Immovable 1[/b], [b]Super-Strength 1[/b] [effective Str 21, hvy load 460 lbs.; effective Str 39, hvy load 5,600 lbs., w/ Enhanced Strength], x2 mass; [i]Extra[/i]: Duration [Continuous]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Permanent; [i]PF[/i]: Innate[b])[/b] [10PP]

[b]Enhanced Strength 18 ([/b]to 34/+12[b])[/b] [18PP]

[b]Feature 1 ([/b]Temporal Inertia[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Flight 2 ([/b]25 mph / 250 feet Move action[b])[/b] [4PP]
[b]+ Enhanced Flight 1 ([/b]to [b]Flight 3[/b] [50 mph / 500 feet per Move action]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [Detached Head only][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Immunity 40 ([/b]Fortitude effects, mental effects; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [1/2 Effect] for mental effects[b])[/b] [35PP]

[b]Protection 14[/b] [14PP]

[b]Quickness 2 ([/b]x5[b])[/b] [2PP]
[b]+ Enhanced Quickness 2 ([/b]to [b]Quickness 4[/b] [x25]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [Mental Only][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Regeneration 5 ([/b]+0 Recovery Bonus[b])[/b] [5PP]

[b]Super-Senses 15 ([/b]accurate 2 for all radio senses, accurate 2 for ultra-hearing [sonar], extended for all vision; infravision, microscopic vision 2, radar [radio], radio, ultra-hearing, ultravision[b])[/b] [15PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 3 + 3 = 6pp
Vulnerability (Gravitics, [i]Frequency[/i]: Uncommon, [i]Intensity[/i]: Major [x2] [-3PP]

Vulnerability (Magnetism, [i]Frequency[/i]: Uncommon, [i]Intensity[/i]: Major [x2] [-3PP]

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:
[code]ATTACK RANGE SAVE EFFECT
Unarmed Touch DC 27 Toughness (Staged) Damage
[floatr][img=http://freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Protectron1.0.png][/floatr]
Abilities (12) + Combat (24) + Saving Throws (9) + Skills (9) + Feats (15) + Powers (125) - Drawbacks (6) = 188/188 Power Points

Re-re-negotiated by Belphegor

*grumbles*

Here's a complete sheet for Pyre.

[b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Cube

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Pyre

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 11 (160/160) 

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] -4 Attack / +4 Damage, -6 Defense / +4 Toughness

[b][u]Progress To Bronze Status[/u]:[/b] 0/30

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] A heroic comic artist transformed into his ultimate villainous creation.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u]:[/b] Louis Ross

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Freedom City

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Comic Artist

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Archimedia Entertainment

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Audrey Ross (Wife), Faye Ross (Daughter)

[b]Age:[/b] 32 ([i]DoB:[/i] 1980)

[b]Apparent Age:[/b] Hard to say, being a demon. Somewhere in his mid 20s. Or... 20,000s...

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasian, not that you can tell

[b]Height:[/b] 10'4"

[b]Weight:[/b] 1500 lb

[b]Eyes:[/b] Yellow

[b]Hair:[/b] Black

A massive four armed brute of a demon, with massive horns, a wicked pointed tail, enormous muscles, and really nice sideburns. He typically dresses in a black tank top and jeans, though he's working on expanding his wardrobe for his new size. His appearance is intimidating, but... despite clearly being built from the ground up to be a merciless engine of infernal destruction, his coutenance is that of a goofy, gentle, and [i]incredibly[/i] geeky man. It's like someone ripped a picture of a demon from a comic book and softened to features into something more gentle. Which is pretty much [i]exactly what happened[/i].

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b]

Pyre's powers center around FIRE, and lots of it. His eyes flare up and his muscles bulge as flame covers his body, threatening to incinerate everything around him. Curiously, this never happens. His flames never seem to burn anything except for exactly what they're intended to. When using more complex powers, he might gesture and chant subconciously, but those who are actually familiar with magic can pretty much instantly point out that his gestures and incantations hold as much magical legitimacy as pointing a wand at something and shouting "Stupefy". 

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b]

Louis Ross had always idolized the superheroes of Freedom City. Even during the height of the Moore administration, when vigilantism was outlawed and anti-vigilante propaganda was on the news each day, young Lou Ross never gave up his dreams of superheroics. He was 13 during the Terminus Invasion of 1993, when Heroes returned to Freedom City in full force to defend it from the forces of Omega. It was during Centurion's final sacrifice for the people of Earth that Lou's fascination with superheroes transformed from an infatuation to a full on ideal. The idea that there was a sense of duty inherent in being a superhero. That it was the duty of the strong to protect the weak, no matter the cost. That as long as someone was willing to fight for the light, the darkness would never prevail.

Of course, Louis Ross was not so fortunate to have super-powers, so his ideal remained nothing more than an idea for many years. Showing an aptitude for art, Lou attended The Freedom School for the Arts, focusing on painting and drawing. It was there that he met Audrey Beckett, a young musician and fellow student that he would eventually marry. 

While attending FreeSA, Louis would create the prototypes for what would become his two most popular creations: Dr. Mystery and Lord Pyre. Dr. Mystery was his first creation, a hero modeled after the ideals that Lou took to heart. An incredibly powerful hero who mixed physical might with powerful magic, many of Lou's early works involving Dr. Mystery focused on trying to balance his civilian life with his never ending battles against the forces of Darkness. To serve as a foil for the shining beacon of Heroism that was Dr. Mystery, Lou created the villainous Lord Pyre. Callous, greedy, and uncaring, Lord Pyre wished nothing more than to see the world burn for his own ends. These two characters soon became Louis's signature creations. Upon his graduation from FreeSA, Lou submitted a handmade comic featuring the pair (along with his resume) to Castle Comics. He was hired within the year.

Not long afterwards, Louis married his long time sweetheart Audrey. They purchased a home Riverside, not far from their Alma Mater, and got to work raising a family. In 2003, Audrey gave birth to a daughter, named Faye. 

Aside from several moments of apocalyptic terror, life was good for the Ross family. Audrey soon became a composer, collaborating with Arthur Tan on several scores for film and television. Lou worked on popular comics such as [i]Freedom League Adventures[/i] for years, acheving a small amount of fame in the comic book industry. In 2008, Castle Comics finally greenlighted a series based on Louis's early sketches under their new "Castle Unlimited" label, which introduced a variety of fictional series to the Castle brand. 

[i]Dr. Mystery[/i] was Castle Unlimited's break out hit, and the Mighty Mage's clashes with the Baron of Flame were soon available in comic shops all over the country. While not quite as popular as the true to life tales under the main Castle label, Lou's original works were a reasonable success in their own right.

In 2011, Louis Ross was signing issues [i]Dr. Mystery[/i] when he was approached by a polite gentleman claiming to be a fan. The pair discussed Lou's work, before the topic shifted to some of Lou's personal beliefs. It was at this moment when Louis Ross made a casual remark that would change his life forever.

"You know, sometimes I wish I had powers like the people in my comics."

The gentleman smirked, and with a snap of his fingers, Lou's body was set aflame. When the fires were extinguished, convention goers were shocked to find not the burnt corpse of Louis Ross, but the entirely intact, living body of the villainous Lord Pyre, looking as if he had just stepped off the pages of a comic book. Fortunately for everyone involved, Louis's mind was unaffected by the transformation, and he was immediately taken into AEGIS custody for testing.

The increases in Louis's physical strength and stamina were astonishing, and his control over flame matched those of his comic book counterpart perfectly. However, AEGIS agents were particularly concerned when Louis described the appearance of the man who trigged his transformation... a man who perfectly matched the description of a mysterious entity known as Mr. Infamy. 

Lou was eventually released back to his family, though not without being placed under heavy observation by AEGIS agents. It took some adjusting, but Lou was still the same man he has always been, and his wife and child love him just the same. 

Still... despite his new monsterous form, and the strange and suspicious circumstances surrounding his transformation, Lou still has the heart of a hero. Now he has the power to put his ideals to the ultimate test! Riverside has a new guardian, and his name is Pyre!

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b]

Lou is somewhat of an idealist. Ever since childhood, the ideal of superheroism has shaped much of his work. He believes that it's his duty to defend Freedom City from those who threaten it, even if his powers and appearance are less than nice. 

In his civilian life, Lou is a family man. He loves his wife and daughter dearly, and would do anything for them. He even makes a strong effort to take part in his daughter's hobbies and extra-curricular activities, even if other parents aren't that keen on having him around anymore.

Despite all this, he's still a pretty relaxed kind of guy. He likes nothing more than to sit back with some friends, and a set of 20 sided dice. (His wife actually DMs. It's glorious.) He's a geek in the body of a brick.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b]

Pyre is one of the strongest and toughest heroes in Freedom City. His lifting strength is measured in kilotons, and he can leap over [i]five miles[/i] straight up. He's really fast too, if running at an all out sprint, though he lacks agility and mental fortitude. He prefers melee combat, though he can be a tad reckless. Should an enemy remain out of reach, or try to overwhelm him with numbers, he'll pepper them with blasts of fire until they give in. 

[hr][/hr]

[b]Family Man:[/b] Pyre has a Wife and Kid! 

[b]ARGH!:[/b] Pyre is a bit scary. It's not his fault, but people might freak out. Strangely, kids never seem to mind.

[b]Is it really a deal with the devil if I didn't mean to make it?:[/b] Pyre's an anomaly when it comes to Mr. Infamy. He didn't actually ask for his powers, and he's definitely not evil. So what does Mr. Infamy want out of this?

[b]Excelsior!:[/b] As a comic artist for Castle Comics and Archimedia, Pyre has produced countless comics featuring real and fictional characters, and has legions of fans. Of course, making comics is hard work, and some people might not like their portrayal in his work...

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 0 + 2 = 6PP

Strength: 40/18/10 (+15/+4/+0)

Dexterity: 12 (+1)

Constitution: 30/14/10 (+10/+2/+0)

Intelligence: 12 (+2)

Wisdom: 10 (+2)

Charisma: 12 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 10 + 12 = 22PP

Initiative: +1

Attack: +7 Melee, +4 Ranged

Grapple: +27/+38

Defense: +5 (+5 Base), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -17

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 4 + 7 = 11PP

Toughness: +15 (+10 Con, +5 Protection, Impervious 11)

Fortitude: +10 (+10 Con, +0)

Reflex: +5 (+1 Dex, +4)

Will: +7 (+0 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 52R = 13PP

Climb 0 (+11)

Craft (Artistic) 9 (+10)

Intimidate 8 (+11)

Knowledge (Popular Culture) 9 (+10)

Language 2 (French, Spanish)

Notice 5 (+5)

Search 9 (+10)

Sense Motive 10 (+10)

Stealth 0 (-3)

Swim 0 (+11)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 5PP

Attack Focus (Melee) 3

Benefit 1 (Comic Artist/Star)

Skill Mastery (Craft [Artistic], Intimidate, Knowledge [Pop. Culture], Sense Motive)

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 1 + 2 + 27 + 16 + 22 + 12 + 11 + 11 + 5 = 107PP

[b]Strike 0 ([/b] [feat]Variable Descriptor (Fire)[/feat][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Additional Limbs 2 ([/b] 2 Extra Limbs, +2 to Grapple when not using Imp. Grapple. Improved Grapple [b])[/b][2PP]

[b]Demonic Power Array ([/b]23 Point Array [extra]Alternate Power 4[/extra][b])[/b] [27 PP]

[array][b][u]BP[/u]: Blast 10 ([/b]100 Ft, [feat]Accurate 3 (+6)[/feat][b])[/b] [i]Fire, Magic[/i] {23/23}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Damage 7 ([/b][extra]Burst Area (35 Foot Radius - General), Selective Attack[/extra][b])[/b] [i]Fire, Magic[/i] {21/23}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Fire Control 10 ([/b][feat]Precise, Indirect[/feat][b])[/b] [i]Fire, Magic[/i] {22/23}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Linked Power 23[/b] [i]Demonic Strength[/i] [23/23]

[device][b]Immovable 4([/b]Resist Movement +16. [extra]Unstoppable[/extra][b])[/b] [8PP]

[b]Leaping 11 ([/b]Jumping Distance x5000, 31250 ft High Jump, 125000 ft running[b])[/b] [11PP]

[b]Speed 4 ([/b]100 MPH, 880 ft./rnd[b])[/b] [4PP][/device]

[b][u]AP[/u]: Super Strength 11 ([/b] Heavy Load, 13.1k Tons, +11 STR to some checks [feat]Groundstrike[/feat][b])[/b] [i]Demonic Strength[/i] {23/23}[/array]

[b]Enhanced Constitution 16[/b] [16PP]

[b]Enhanced Strength 22[/b] [22PP]

[b]Growth 4 ([/b]Large Size, -1 Defense, -1 Attack, +8 STR, +4 CON, +5 Carrying Capacity, +2 Intimidate, -4 Stealth, [flaw]Permanent[/flaw][b])[/b] [12PP]

[b]Immunity 11 ([/b] Aging, Damage (Fire), Disease, Condition (Heat), Poison, Suffocation (All)[b])[/b] [11PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 11[/b] [11PP]

[b]Protection 5[/b] [5PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] (-1) + (-3) = -4PP

[b]Low Pain Threshhold ([/b]That Actually [i]hurt!?[/i]; [i]Intensity[/i]; Minor [-1 to all checks when bruised])[/b] [-1PP]

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Magic; [i]Frequency[/i]: Very Common; [i]Intensity[/i]: Minor [+1 DC][b])[/b] [-3PP]

[code]ATTACK             RANGE            SAVE                                         EFFECT

Unarmed            Touch            DC30 Toughness (Staged)                      Damage (Physical, Fire)

Fire Blast         500 ft.          DC25 Toughness (Staged)                      Damage (Fire)

Fire Burst         35 ft. Radius    DC17 Reflex, DC 22 Toughness (Staged)        Damage (Fire)
Totals: Abilities (6) + Combat (22) + Saving Throws (11) + Skills (13) + Feats (5) + Powers (107) - Drawbacks (4) = 160/160 Power Points

Re-re-negotiated by Belphegor

Eagle Eye'd by Supercape

Supercape's eagle eye has spotted a problem with Ironclad, so apparently she IS going to get some sheet edits this month!

:arrow: Reconfiguring the suit. Losing a rank of Power Reserve, picking up a rank of Flight outside of the array. Switching out the PFeats on Enhanced Str for a rank of S-Str. Switching out the Lock-On Missile for Cluster Munitions.

:arrow: Updated DC Block, since it's behind the times.

None of the numbers on the sheet change, this is just to fix some rules issues.

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/5/51/IroncladHF2.png][/floatr][b][u]Characters Name[/u]:[/b] Ironclad II

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 12 (182/185PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] +5 Toughness/-5 Defense

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u]:[/b] 3

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 80/90

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Genius teen uses her intellect and her fortune to fight crime!

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u]:[/b] Jessica Anne Parker

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Full-time superhero, engineer

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Dawes Tech, Dragonfly, the Lab

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Gregory Parker (father), Heather Dawes-Parker (mother), Malcolm Dawes (grandfather, deceased).

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 18 (DoB: June 3, 1993)

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/b]:[/u] Northern European

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 6'

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 130 lbs.

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] [url=http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2008/12/16/husky_gallery__600x397.jpg]Pale blue[/url]

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] [url=http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections4/evo1.jpg]Strawberry blonde[/url], dyed [url=http://styletips101.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/auburn-hair.jpg]auburn[/url]

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Jessica Parker is a tall, slim girl, her body build of straight lines and long, lean limbs. She usually keeps her wavy, strawberry-blonde hair in a short crop or pixie cut, though lately she's taken to dying it a darker color. Her pale blue eyes shine with intelligence, and her thin lips curl readily into a smile. What most people don't see is her tattoo; a ring of lightning bolts centered on her belly button in the style of an old movie reel radio tower

The Ironclad suit is a solid piece of green and gold metal, albeit segmented to allow full freedom of movement. While the suit generally follows Jessica’s body structure, it’s bulkier and beefier almost everywhere. It’s a necessary trade-off to fit all the sensors and machinery in a man-sized package.

Jessica doesn’t wear makeup or jewelry as a rule, but she’s rarely without at least one specific piece. It's a slim titanium wristband that at first glance just seems to be a digital watch. In fact it’s the ‘anchor’ or ‘beacon’ that summons the Ironclad armor from its extradmensional storage space.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b]Jessica has an almost intuitive understanding of technology and machinery, allowing her to make fantastic designs generations ahead of her time. She can also connect to machines and electronics mentally, interrogating and controlling them. When mentally linking with machines, blue-white lights dance in front of her eyes, faintly visible even through her armor.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b]Jessica Anne Parker was born to privilege. Her father Gregory was president of Parker Tech, the number three consumer electronics company in the world and a major supplier of the US government, and militaries worldwide. Still, it’s her grandfather, Malcolm, which she most admires and identifies with. They both have a lobe of gadgets and a fierce sense of justice. She enjoyed debating with her grandfather over engineering matters, usually pitting her love of modern electronics against Malcolm’s faith in more mechanical methods.

One day, to prove a point, Malcolm revealed that he had been Ironclad, a government-backed hero that retired after the Vietnam War. Jessica’s imagination was fired and she started designing a new, sleeker suit of armor, and in time she took to the streets and skies of Freedom City as the new Ironclad, using her armor to fight crime and villainy. Her grandfather was, understandably, quite angry.

Still, Jessica could be as stubborn as the old man when she put her mind to it. They reached a compromise; she went out in the field in the armor and he kept back, advising her remotely. That still doesn’t stop her from taking risks, and it doesn’t stop him from yelling at her when she does.

Towards the end of 2010 Jessica’s life changed quite a bit. She met a number of other heroes and expanded her social circle. Most notably she started dating Blake Salazar, better known as the hero Warlock. Her world was shaken when her grandfather passed away, but she came out of the crisis stronger and with a closer relationship with her boyfriend. At the very end of the year she survived a chemical attack underneath Jameson Airport. As a side-effect of medical treatments, she developed technopathic powers.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b]It’s easy to mistake Jessica Parker for a timid girl, because most of the time she is a very quiet young woman. It’s not to say that she doesn’t care to talk to other people, it’s just that her technical training predisposes her to hold her tongue when she doesn’t have any expertise on a topic. When she can be persuaded to speak, she can actually be something of a chatterbox – her high IQ means that she can quickly leave others in the dust.

As Ironclad, she’s much more assertive and self-assured. With a literal layer of armor between herself and her audience, she feels more confident, more able to express her own opinion. Whether that will leak into her ‘civilian’ identity, only time will tell. Still and all, when Jessica sets her mind to something, she can be next to impossible to convince otherwise.

Jessica is a compulsive fixer. Whether it’s machines, people, or events, when she sees that something is broken she tries to sit it to rights. On the one hand that means she tends towards optimism, and doesn’t let herself get disheartened by failure. On the other hand it means she butts into other people’s business, a habit that can range from rude to lethal.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b]In the suit, Ironclad prefers to keep range from her opponents, using full All-Out Attack and full Power Attack when the situation merits, trusting in her armor to keep her safe from any reprisals. If necessary though, she can enter melee range or use her other combat feats to gain an edge.

In a team-based situation, Ironclad is likely to use her extra-sturdy construction to shield her more fragile allies.

[hr][/hr]

[b]City Girl:[/b] Some of Jessica's powers come as a result of 'time-sharing' brain-space with computer networks. Any time she's outside a developed, urban area she loses any power in the Technopath container.

[b]HUD:[/b] The Ironclad armor receives all its data through sensors; if these sensors are blinded, the operator can't see anything that's happening.

[b]Limited Use:[/b] When the Ironclad armor is 'collapsed,' the user can only access the Quick Change, Time Sense, and Direction Sense abilities.

[b]No Plans, No Prototype:[/b] Jessica has a habit of putting prototype designs in her suit; between that and her constant tweaks, there's a chance that any given system could fail.

[b]Obsession:[/b] Jessica can't help herself from examining high-tech machines, and especially super-tech.

[b]Responsibility:[/b] Jessica feels that she has to protect Dawes Tech and the Lab. Attacking either is a sure way to get her to show up.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 6 + 0 + 10 + 2 + 4 = 22PP

Strength: 30/10 (+10/+0)

Intelligence: 20 (+5)

Initiative: +5

Attack: +4, +10 Battlesuit Weapons Array

Grapple: +4, +21 Battlesuit Servos, +25 at full Super-Strength

Defense: +5 (+4 Base, +1 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -7/-0

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 6 + 4 + 7 = 17PP

Toughness: +15/+0 (+0 Con, +15 Protection)

Will: +8 (+1 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 116R = 29PP

Computers 10 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Concentrate 9 (+10)

Craft (Chemical) 10 (+15)

Craft (Electronic) 15 (+20)

Craft (Mechanical) 15 (+20)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Disable Device 10 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 10 (+15)

Knowledge (Technology) 15 (+20)

Languages 4 (English [Native], French, German, Japanese, Russian)

Notice 9 (+10)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Sense Motive 9 (+10)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 10PP

Benefit (Wealth 2 [Rich])

Dodge Focus

Eidetic Memory

Equipment 0 (+3 Bronze Reward)

Inventor

Interpose

Luck 3

Skill Mastery (Computers, Craft [Mechanical], Disable Device, Notice)

[b][u]Equipment[/u]:[/b] 3PP = 15EP

[equip]5 + 10 = 15 

[url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5187]The Lab[/url] (HQ) [5EP]

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Midtown Apartment (PL10 HQ)[/u][/b] [10EP]

[b]Size:[/b] Medium [1EP]

[b]Toughness:[/b] +10 [1EP]

[b]Features:[/b] [8EP]

Computers

Defense System: [b]Snare 11[/b]

Laboratory

Library

Living Space

Security System 2 (DC25)

Workshop[/list][/equip]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 73 + 4 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 1 = 89PP

[b]Device 17 ([/b]85PP Container, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose, [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 3, Restricted [Mental Quickness 6+], Subtle[b])[/b] [73PP] (Battlesuit [Technology])

[device][i]All effects have the Technology descriptor.[/i]

[b]Enhanced Feats 7 ([/b]Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Defensive Attack, Improvised Tools, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Quick Change[b])[/b] [7PP]

[b]Features 3 ([/b]Computer, Hologram Projector, Library[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Flight 1 ([/b]10 MPH/100 ft per round, stacks for [b]Flight 5[/b] 250 MPH/2 500 ft per round[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Immunity 11 ([/b]Critical Hits, Life Support[b])[/b] [11PP] (Armor)

[b]Power Reserve 4 ([/b]8PP, Flight, Super Strength[b])[/b] [10PP]

[b]Protection 15[/b] [15PP] (Armor)

[b]Sensor Array ([/b]13PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power[b])[/b] [14PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Super-Senses 13 ([/b]Infravision, Ultravision, Analytical Visual Senses [All], Counter All Visual Obscure, Extended Visual Senses [All] 2 [1000 ft increments], Radius Visual Senses [All][b])[/b] [13PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Super-Senses 9 ([/b]Ultrasonic Hearing, Accurate Auditory Senses [All], Analytical Auditory Senses [All], Extended Auditory Senses [All] [100 ft increments][b])[/b] + [b]Super-Senses 4 ([/b]Radar, Accurate Radar Sense, Extended Radar Sense [100 ft increments][b])[/b] [13PP][/array]

[b]Super-Senses 3 ([/b]Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Time Sense[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Electricity, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate [+50%][b])[/b] [-3PP]

[b]Weapons Array 11 ([/b]22PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 3[b])[/b] [25PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Blast 10 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Improved Range 2 [2 500ft Increments / 1,000ft Max Range][b])[/b] [22PP] (Wrist Blasters)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Enhanced Strength 20[/b] + [b]Super-Strength 1[/b] [22PP] (Servos)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Snare 10 ([/b][i]Feat:[/i] Reversible[b])[/b] [21PP] (Glue Capsules)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 10 ([/b][i]Extra:[/i] Area/Targeted [Shapeable], [i]Flaw:[/i] Action/Full[b])[/b] [20PP] (Cluster Munitions)[/array][/device]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Mental Tasks], [i]Feats:[/i] Innate[b])[/b] [4PP]

[spoiler]Mental Quickness 6 means that Ironclad can make the following checks.

Computers to

[list]
[*]search for a file on a massive network as a full round.

[*]crash a computer as a free action.

[*]destroy or damage programming in 6 rounds.

[*]write a program in 6 rounds.[/list]

Knowledge to

[list]
[*]Take 10 as a free action.

[*]Take 20 in 6 rounds.[/list]

Notice to

[list]
[*]make a Notice check as a free action.[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Super-Senses 1 ([/b]Radio[b])[/b] [1PP] (Technopath)

[b]Technopathy 3 ([/b]1.5 points; [i]PF[/i]: Alternate Power[b])[/b] [4PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Datalink 2 ([/b]Radio, 100ft; [i]Feats:[/i] Machine Control[b])[/b] [3]

[u]Alternate Power:[/u] [b]Communication 2 ([/b]Radio, 100 ft; [i]Feat:[/i] Subtle[b])[/b] [3][/array]

[b]Technopath Container[/b]

[device][i]All effects have the Mutant descriptors[/i]

[b]Enhanced Feats 4[/b] (Online Research, Jack of All Trades, Speed of Thought, Well-Connected[b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100, stacks for Mental Quickness 12 [x10 000], [i]Flaw:[/i] Limited [Mental Tasks] [3PP]

[spoiler]Mental Quickness 12 means that Ironclad can make the following checks.

Computers to

[list]
[*]search for a file on a massive network as a free action.

[*]destroy or damage programming as a free action.

[*]write a program as a free action.[/list]

Knowledge to

[list]
[*]Take 20 as a free action.[/list]

Notice to

[list]
[/device]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -0PP

None

[code]ATTACK             RANGE        SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed            Touch        DC15 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)

Wrist Blaster      Ranged       DC 25 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Energy)

Servos             Touch        DC 25 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Glue Capsule       Ranged       DC 20 Reflex (Staged)       Entangled (Physical)

Cluster Munitions  Ranged/Area  DC 25 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)
Abilities (22) + Combat (16) + Saving Throws (17) + Skills (29) + Feats (10) + Powers (88) - Drawbacks (0) = 182/185 Power Points

Dead-icated by trollthumper

10 putrid power points for the Revoltin' Revenant, Dead Head

Knock base Defense down from 4 to 2 [free 4pp]

Knock Dodge Focus down from 4 to 2 [frees 2pp]

Remove Animate Dead from Necromancy Array [frees 1pp]

17pp to spend

13pp to move Animate Dead power out of Necromancy Array [4 left]

+2 ranks of Limited Impervious Toughness [3pp left]

+1 rank of Protection [2pp left]

+Super-Senses 4 (postcognition [Flaw]) [0pp left]

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/a/a7/DeadHeadHF.png][/floatr][b]Players Name:[/b] Dr. Archeville
[b]Characters Name:[/b] Dead Head
[b]Power Level:[/b] 12/13 (217/217PP)[list]PL 12 Offense, PL 14 Toughness[/list]
[b]Trade-Offs:[/b] -3 Attack / +3 Damage w/ Body Weapons, +1 Attack / -1 Damage w/ Shovel; -5 Defense / +5 Toughness
[b]Unspent PP:[/b] 0
[b]Progress To Orichalcum Status:[/b] 114/180 (Impervium status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=596]Doktor Archeville[/url])

[b]In Brief:[/b] The Revoltin' Revenant, enemy to graverobbers and death-warpers, friend to all children!

[b]Alternate Identities:[/b] Burton "Burt" Lee
[b]Identity:[/b] Secret
[b]Birthplace:[/b] Durham, North Carolina, USA
[b]Occupation:[/b] Advocate, Ghostbuster, Psychopomp
[b]Affiliations:[/b] Midnighters
[b]Family:[/b] David Lee (Father), Jamie Lee (Mother), Keith Lee (Brother), Katherine Lee (Sister), numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins; all believe Burt Lee died ten years ago.

[b]Age:[/b] 33 (DoB: October 1977)
[b]Apparent Age:[/b] Early 20s?
[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasian (some Irish on his mother's side, some English from his father's side)
[b]Height:[/b] 6'2" (1.88 m)
[b]Weight:[/b] 170 lbs. (77.11 kg)
[b]Eyes:[/b] Ectoplasmic Blue-Green Flames (formerly Green flames, formerly Blue)
[b]Hair:[/b] White-Grey (formerly Platinum-Blonde)

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Dead Head is a mostly preserved corpse, dry though not [i]quite[/i] mummy-like, with purplish-gray skin and wild white hair. Sometimes he creaks when he moves. He smells like tobacco and spices and rum, and his eyes glow with a soft blue-green light. He still doesn't get out to the shops much, but has been raiding [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1469]Avenger[/url]'s old wardrobe for outfits to supplement what he gets from dumpster diving (a habit he has not, and probably never will, break); he enjoys wearing a noose as a necktie. He still carries a shovel, but now he's usually able to get new ones instead of using rusty discarded ones. His voice still sounds like a harsh, strained whisper, with an eerie reverb when speaking when he shouldn't be able to (like when his head is detached from his body).

[spoiler][b]Old Appearance:[/b] Dead-Head's skin used to be shriveled and rotting, and purplish-grey in color. The trauma of his death changed his hair from platinum blonde to white-grey, and his eyes (once blue) glow with green, ectoplasmic flames. His mouth has been partially frozen into a rictus grin, and his voice usually sounds like a harsh, strained whisper. (Sometimes, such as when his head is separated from his body, it has an eerie reverb.) Having neither job nor source of income, he wears whatever he can get from where ever he can get it, though he's sure to always obtain a shovel. Currently, he's wearing discarded Army boots, old jeans, a t-shirt full of holes, and a well-worn black leather jacket; his current shovel is stainless steel model with a spade-like blade and a D-shaped handle. He smelled as bad as he looked.[/spoiler]
[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] Dead Head's resilience still comes not from being so tough that attacks bounce off, but rather that blasts and bullets and fists go [i]through[/i] him harmlessly. His eyes constantly glow with a cyan light, which flares when using his Comprehend and Enhanced Feats powers.

[spoiler][b]Old:[/b] Dead Head's body is in a state of "dynamic stasis" -- constantly putrefying and rotting yet also regenerating. He takes damage like any other person -- powerful blasts don't bounce off him, they go [i]through[/i] him -- but his body restores itself so quickly it takes a lot for him to even notice. His eyes constantly glow with an emerald light, which flares when using his Animate Dead and Resurrection abilities.[/spoiler]
[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] For full history and background, see [url=http://freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/index.php?title=Dead_Head]his Wiki page[/url].

[floatl][img=http://www.toonopedia.com/evilrnie.jpg][/floatl]By September 2009, he had made his way to Freedom City, perhaps [i]the[/i] hub for superpowered and mystical activity in the world. He opposed numerous cults and necromancers, as well as some more traditional supervillains and even few Grue [i]kaiju[/i], but things came to a head for him on Halloween 2010. On the 50th anniversary of his imprisonment in Tartarus, Hades, Greek God of the Underworld, tried to manifest on Earth, but was stopped by a group of heroes and Baron Samedi and his agents. During the battle, something stepped out of Dead Head: Papa Ghede, Baron Samedi's good counterpart. When Malador and Samedi had opened that rift a decade ago, it was to a prison dimension holding a pseudonatural monstrosity. Ghede and some other gods rushed to close it, but the Horror fought back, and dealt him a severe blow. Desperately seeking some spot to recuperate, Ghede went to the one place available: Burton Lee. He backtracked the mystical link the Horror had set up, which it had just sent a portion of its essence into. Due to the restrictions of The Pact, Ghede still needed Burt's permissions to inhabit his body... but he was dead, his soul about to be intercepted and consumed by the Horror. Ghede had to act fast, and offered Burt a deal: he'd save him from the Horror, resurrect him, let him continue amongst the mortal world, if he could hole up in him for a bit. Burt, not really wanting to be dead (or Horror-chow), agreed... but there was an unexpected hitch. The alterations the Horror had made to Burt's mind/soul, as well as the damage it caused when it lashed out and tried to send a portion of itself into him, altered his metaphyiscal being such that when the wounded Ghede tried to bond with Burt, he was instead trapped and in a state of semi-hibernation; the resurrection also went awry, bringing Burt back as a type of super-powerful zombie, constantly rotting yet regenerating. The increased magical activities of the past month finally roused Ghede, who spent some time cleaning and undoing the damage the pseudonatural Horror had done to Burt before manifesting and carrying Baron Samedi and Hades away. He planned to take Burt's spirit with him to Guinee, where he would be rewarded in final rest, but he pleaded to stay, and his friends rallied for him. Ghede allowed it, altering him to be more resilient and left him one of Legba's hounds, to make up for the loss of his ability to animate and resurrect the dead.
Fortunately for Dead Head, he knows a few powerful and skilled [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1910]mages[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3968]benevolent necromancers[/url], who could help him relearn those abilities. These lessons are 'paid' in part by helping out around [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5186]Parkhurst Hotel[/url], a task he happily does.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] At first, Burt was exceedingly depressed and horrified about his condition. All his friends were dead, twice over, and his family thought he was gone. Lacking any ties to the world of the living, he wandered and did what he could for the dead, but some of them wanted him to do horrible things. He never did them, but being constantly exposed to those requests didn't help his mood. Over the past few years, though, Burt has learned to lighten up -- thanks in part by helping to bring peaceful closure to several families -- and to even enjoy some aspects of his condition (like his Anatomic Separation power). Of course, given his appearance, voice, and mannerisms, his humor is very much in the vein of [i]Tales from the Crypt[/i]'s Crypt Keeper. He is, in fact, very much like a member of [i]The Addams Family[/i]: compassionate and loving, friendly to all he meets, eager to help strangers in times of need, tolerant to a fault... and largely incapable of noticing how creepy and wrong he comes off, or just how badly his "idle fun" (like snapping off a hand and having it crawl around like a spider, or stretching and twisting in ways no living person should or could) unnerves some people.

He has, of course, made a few enemies, and holds particular types of criminals with special distaste. Baron Samedi and Malador both wanted him, either to lead their armies of undead monstrosities, or to rip out whatever power is in him and add it to their own; now Samedi wants him destroyed just out of spite. Hades has also become an enemy, due to his role in preventing his possession of/merging with Daedalus. Burt himself takes special interest in cases involving children (especially those who weren't able to fully enjoy life) and those who disturb the dead (such as graverobbers and most necromancers).

[floatr][img=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/dcanimated/images/thumb/7/75/Scarecrow.png/275px-Scarecrow.png][/floatr][b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Since losing his connection to Papa Ghede, Dead Head has lost much of his power. He's still monstrously tough and near-impossible to put down -- in fact, his body repairs itself even faster than before -- and he can still communicate with and even grab spirits of the dead, but he can no longer animate or raise them as he once could.

He has recently re-learned how to control himself if separated into three pieces, and a new trick: taking on the appearance, sound, and even smell of anyone who has died. Good for confronting a murderer with their victims, bad for trying to sneak into guarded areas. His Fearsome Presence can be either contorting his body in hideous ways, channeling the chill finality of the grave, or making himself look like the decayed remains of someone the person knew.

[hr][/hr]
[b]Appearance:[/b] It's a zomumbie! Eek!
[b]Creepy and Kooky, Mysterious and Spooky:[/b] Even when he's trying to present himself as 'normal,' Dead Head always has an '[i]Addams Family[/i] vibe' about him.
[b]Enemies:[/b] Baron Samedi, Hades, and Malador are the big three. Then there's all the graverobbers, organlegging rings, and death-cults he's busted up.
[b]Pain Don't Hurt:[/b] Dead Head feels no pain, literally. He wouldn't know there's a knife stuck in his back unless someone points it out to him. This could get problematic if he's in a situation where he's being damaged but doesn't directly see it.
[b]Spare Change? Chaaange? :[/b] No job, legally dead, gets most of his clothes from the dumpsters behind the Goodwill and Salvation Army (or [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1469]Avenger[/url]'s closet).
[b]Temper/Hatred:[/b] Dead Head has a special dislike of those who harm children or disturb the dead.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 14 + 4 + (-10) + 2 + 0 + 2 = 12PP
Strength: 24 (+7), effective Str 29 w/ Shovel
Constitution: ---
Wisdom: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 10 + 4 = 14PP
Initiative: +2
Attack: +5 Ranged, +9 Melee, +13 Shovel
Grapple: +16, +17 Shovel
Defense: +4 (+2 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +1 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -16, -9 vs Blessed, Magic, or Silver

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 4 + 6 = 10PP
Toughness: +19 (Impervious 14 [not vs Blessed, Magic, or Silver])
Fortitude: ---
Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4)
Will: +6 (+0 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 68R = 17PP
Disguise 0 (+1, +31 Morph)
Gather Information 14 (+15)
Intimidate 16 (+17)
Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 9 (+10)
Knowledge (Life Sciences) 4 (+5)
Knowledge (Popular Culture) 4 (+5)
Knowledge (Theology & Philosophy) 9 (+10)
Notice 8 (+8)
Sense Motive 4 (+4)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 20PP
All-Out Attack
Attack Focus (Melee) 4
Attack Specialization (Shovel) 2
Contacts
Dodge Focus 2
Equipment 0 (+2 Veteran Reward)
Fearless
Jack of all Trades
Luck
Minion 0 (+15 Veteran Reward)
Power Attack
Ritualist
Sneak Attack
Startle 2 (Move Action)
Takedown Attack 2

[equip][b]Steel Shovel 1.5 ([/b]3EP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 2[b])[/b] [5EP]
[array][b][u]BP[/u]: Strike 2 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Mighty[b])[/b] {3/3}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Burrowing 3 ([/b]Soil: 5MPH / 50ft per Move Action, Hard Clay / Packed Earth: 2.5MPH / 25ft per Move Action[b])[/b] {3/3} (Digging)

[b][u]AP[/u]: Super-Strength 1 ([/b]effective STR 27 [[i]Heavy Load:[/i] 1,040 lbs.][b])[/b] {2/3} (Leverage)[/array]

5 EP to [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5186]Parkhurst Hotel[/url][/equip]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 3 + 13 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 30 + 1 + 7 + 3 + 17 + 19 + 34 + 1 + 9 + 2 = 144PP

[b]Anatomic Separation 1 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Variable Split[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Animate Objects 2 ([/b][url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2626&p=83917#p83917]animate dead[/url]; [i]Extras[/i]: Horde, Range [Perception], Type; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action [Full], Limited [to corpses]; [i]PFs[/i]: Mental Link, Progression 4 [up to 25 zombies][b])[/b] [13PP]

[b]Comprehend 1 ([/b]Spirits[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Enhanced Strength 0 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Features 1 ([/b]Internal Compartment[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Immunity 30 ([/b]Fortitude Effects[b])[/b] [30PP]

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Critical Hits, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Not vs Blessed, Magic, or Silver][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 14 ([/b][i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Not vs Blessed, Magic, or Silver][b])[/b] [7PP]

[b]Insubstantial 1 ([/b][i]Drawbacks:[/i] Action 2 [Standard][b])[/b] [3PP] (Disturbingly Limber)

[b]Necromancy 6.5 ([/b]13PP Array; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 4[b])[/b] [17PP]
[array][b][u]Base Power[/u]: Anatomic Separation 2 ([/b]"Fall To Pieces"; Total Rank 3; [i]Extras:[/i] Action [Free] [3], Variable Split [2][b])[/b] {9pp} [b]+ Flight 1 ([/b]"Aspect of The Penanggalan"; 10mph / 100ft per Move Action; [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Only when head is detached][b])[/b] {1pp} {9+1=10/13}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Enhanced Feats 12 ([/b]"Boo!"; Fearsome Presence 12 [60-ft. radius, DC 22][b])[/b] {12/13}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Morph 6 ([/b]"Faces of Death"; Any Humanoid, +30 Disguise; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Dead People]; [i]PFs[/i]: Covers Scent, Precise, Voice Mimicry[b])[/b] {9} [b]+ Shrinking 4 ([/b]"Creepy Dead Kid"; Small[b])[/b] {3} {9+4=13/13}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Strike 6 ([/b]body weapons; [i]PFs[/i]: Extended Reach, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Mighty, Split Attack, Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing][b])[/b] {12/13}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Teleport 9 ([/b]900 feet/anywhere on Earth; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [only places of death {cemeteries, morgues, etc.}]; [i]PFs[/i]: Easy, Progression [250 lbs. cargo], Subtle, Turnabout[b])[/b] {13/13}[/array]

[b]Protection 19[/b] [19PP]

[b]Regeneration 32 ([/b]Recovery 14 [+9], Recovery Rate: Injured 6 [No Action], Disabled 5 [1 minute], Resurrection 7 [1 minute], [i]Feats:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth[b])[/b] [34PP]

[b]Speed 1 ([/b]Undead Stamina; 10mph / 100ft per Move Action[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Super-Senses 12 ([/b]Communication Link [mental, with Mutt], Darkvision [[i]Drawbacks:[/i] Noticeable], Magic Awareness 3 [Mental], Mental Awareness 2 [Mental], Postcognition [[i]Flaw[/i]: Unreliable][b])[/b] [9PP]
[b]+ Enhanced Super-Senses 4 ([/b]Acute Analytical Mental Senses [All], [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Necromantic Effects][b])[/b] [2PP]

None

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]
[code]ATTACK RANGE SAVE EFFECT
Unarmed Touch DC 22 (24*) Toughness (Staged) Damage (Physical)
Necromancy Touch/Area DC 22 Will (Staged) Shaken/Frightened/Panicked
Body Weapons Touch DC 28 (30*) Toughness (Staged) Damage (Physical)
Shovel Touch DC 24 (26*) Toughness (Staged) Damage (Physical)

* Sneak Attack
Abilities (12) + Combat (14) + Saving Throws (10) + Skills (17) + Feats (20) + Powers (144) - Drawbacks (0) = 217/217 Power Points
Characters Name: A Mutt (a pun on the name of a certain other critter)
    Alternate names: Carcass, Scraps
Power Level: 6/10 (149/150pp) Trade-Offs: None Unspent PP: 1 [floatr] Ain't he the cutest thing?![/floatr]In Brief: Dead Head's faithful hound! Description: A mix of Mastiff (Neopolitan and Tibetan), Newfoundland, and Saint Bernard, standing about two feet (~0.6m) tall at the shoulder. Most foes only see his terrible jaws and glowing red eyes, though. History: One of Papa Legba's loyal hounds, loaned to Dead Head after the events of the Hades/Samedi debacle. Personality & Motivation: Much like Dead Head, A Mutt is friendly, loyal, protective, and tolerant. A Mutt loves the water, as fitting a creature from Guinee, the Island Beneath the Sea. He is highly intelligent (for a dog), and very protective of children. Powers & Tactics: A Mutt is a spirit, and as such naturally exists in an incorporeal and invisible/inaudible/un-sensable form. He can run up walls and across the air with ease, and his mighty jaws can bite corporeal and insubstantial foes, whether he is corporeal or not; these wounds are slow to heal. He can let our a baleful howl, far more terrifying than the call of any mere wolf. Most impressive of all, though, is his extraordinary sense of smell, which allows him to track creatures even across other dimensions! Abilities: [6 + 4 + 10 + -4 + 4 + 0 = 20pp] Str 16 (+3) Dex 14 (+2) Con 20 (+5) Int 6 (-2) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 10 (+0) Combat: [4 on Attack, 8 on Defense = 12pp] Attack +2 (ranged), +6 (melee) Grapple +9 Damage +4 (bite); +2 more w/ Sneak Attack Defense +6 (+4 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +2 flat-footed Knockback -3 Initiative +2 Saves: [0 + 3 + 3 = 6pp] Toughness +6 Fort +5 (+5 Con, +0) Ref +5 (+2 Dex, +3) Will +5 (+2 Wis, +3) Skills: [48 ranks = 12pp] Intimidate 14 (+14) SM Notice 13 (+15) SM Stealth 13 (+15) SM Survival 8 (+10) SMFeats: [20 feats] Attack Focus (Melee) 4 Dodge Focus 2 Fearsome Presence 10 (50 ft., DC 20) Improved Trip Skill Mastery (Intimidate, Notice, Stealth, Survival) Sneak Attack Startle Powers: [21 + 3 + 12 + 22 + 10 + 1 + 4 + 10 = 83pp] Concealment 10 (all non-Mental senses; PFs: Selective) [21PP]
    Note: Duration is reversed (a +0 Extra). It is an active sustained effect for him to be un-concealed, and if unable to sustain the power, he goes completely concealed.
Flight 1 ("air walking"; 10 mph / 100 feet per Move Action; PF: Subtle) [3PP] Immunity 12 (aging, life support, need for sleep, starvation/thirst) [12PP] Insubstantial 4 (ghost form; affected by blessed, magical or silver attacks; PFs: Selective, Subtle) [22PP]
    Note: Duration is reversed (a +0 Extra). It is an active sustained effect for him to be corporeal, and if unable to sustain the power, he goes completely incorporeal.
Mighty Jaws of Doom 4.5 (9 points; PF: Alternate Power) [10PP]
BE: Strike 1 (standard jaws of doom; Extra: Affects Corporeal 4; PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Incurable, Mighty) {9/9} AP: Strike 1 (spirit-shredding jaws of doom; Extras: Affects Corporeal 4, Alternate Save [Fort] 4; Flaw: Action [Full round] 4; PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Incurable, Mighty) {9/9}
Protection 1 [1PP] Super-Movement 2 (mystical dimensions) [4PP] Super-Senses 6 (communication link [mental, with Dead Head], darkvision, scent, tracking [olfactory; Extra: Extended; PFs: Dimensional 3], ultra-hearing) [10PP] Drawbacks: [-4PP] Disability (no hands; very common, moderate; -4PP) DC Block
ATTACK             RANGE      SAVE                    EFFECT
Unarmed/Claws Melee DC 18 (20*) Toughness Damage (Staged)
Jaws, Standard Melee DC 19 (21*) Toughness Damage (Staged)
Jaws, Soul-Shred Melee DC 19 Fortitude Damage (Staged)

* Sneak Attack
Totals: Abilities 20 + Combat 12 + Saves 6 + Skills 12 (48 ranks) + Feats 20 + Powers 83 - Drawbacks 4 = 149/150 Power Points

Stunts for Dead Head's Necromancy 6.5 (13 points): Healing 10 (Extra: Resurrection [up to 30 months]; Flaws: Distracting, Resurrection only, Unreliable [sometimes they Come Back Wrong]; PFs: Progression 8 [3 months per rank]) {13/13}

Reprogrammed by Dok

Could you please replace Shrike's Variable 1 (Acquire All of (Type)- Skills, Drawbacks: Distracting (Variable Restructuring) [-2]) [4 PP] with the following feats and feature?

Beginners Luck

Luck 2

Feature 1 (Digital Library) [1PP]

Reprogrammed by Dok

Re-sculpted by Dok

Changeling

+1 Will

+2 Minion Ranks

Custos

-30 Constitution

-2 Base Attack

+5 Reflex

+2 Improved Iniative

+1 Improved Grapple

+30 Immunity (Fortitude Effects)

+14 Protection (Extra: Impervious 10)

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/9/92/Changeling.png][/floatr][b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Aoiroo

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Changeling

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 14 (206/206PP), Effectively PL 12

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] Glamour -2 Attack / +2 Damage, Melee None, Swords +5 Attack / -5 Damage, +5 Defense / -5 Toughness

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 56/90 (Silver Status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3910]Silhouette[/url])

[i]Bronze Reward:[/i] Equipment 4 for Silhouette, Equipment 3 & Minion 8 for Changeling

[i]Silver Reward:[/i] 3rd PC, PL8/120PP ([url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5542]Catalyst[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] A human raised by the fae who has only recently found her way back to the human world.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u]:[/b] Etain Maher

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Newry, Ireland

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] None

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] None

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Emmett Maher (Father, Deceased), Clarissa Maher (Mother, Deceased), Bugloss and Cinquefoil (Adopted Parents)

[floatr][img=http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/BloodPlum/Angel-1.jpg][/floatr][b][u]Description:[/u][/b]

[b]Age:[/b] 129 (at least going by her actual birth certificate)

[b]Apparent Age:[/b] 18 (The exact number of years she has been in the Fae)

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasian

[b]Height:[/b] 5'2"

[b]Weight:[/b] 120 lbs.

[b]Eyes:[/b] Hazel

[b]Hair:[/b] Black

Etain is very beautiful, even as an infant(which of sort of why she was switched in the first place). She has curly black hair that goes just past the shoulders, a rounded face and soft features. She has a very dated fashion sense, usually wearing older(and somewhat heavier) type of clothing, and has a fondness of flowers.

Her costume looks even more dated then her actual clothing. It is a rather long flowing gown, and a full faced masquerade mask with a matching pair of wings. Most people wonder how she even manages to move in the whole thing, and few realize that the only real part of the costume is the mask that allows grants her fairy glamour that fabricates the rest of the costume as a very realistic costume that will hold unlike her other glamour in the presence of cameras, and mirrors.

Being raised by fae, her powers are deeply seated in her ability to create glamour or illusions. However, as she is still only human, she cannot alter her physical form with glamour and her illusions are somewhat flawed as they cannot fool mirrors or technology. She can also follow the presence or trail of magic, and can see it on others as a sort of aura. It can be a bit troubling though, since if their is too much magic, it can blind or distract her from other sights and she can never not see it.

Etain lived with the Maher's for a total of six days, and on the seventh, she was swapped. Her parents didn't notice the change, and neither did she (how could she, she was only seven days old). She was raised by Bugloss and Cinquefoil, a pair of higher fae who served Titania and lived among the Seelie Court enjoying the spenders of the court and living unaware of her origins. She was taught of everything important to the fae, music, art, food, mischeif, everything she grew up with and never once did she think to venture outside the realm of the fae until she turned fifteen.

One of her friends had managed to trick and entrance a human boy who was just a little older then herself into their realm. He was very solemn about being taken from his realm, missing his family and friends that he had left behind and would neither eat, nor join with them in their splender, which led to most of the fae either teasing him or leaving him alone. Though while the others left him, it interested Etain greatly why he was so down, so she asked about his feelings, and got a strange question in return, he had asked her why she was there. She said this was her home and that her family was here. He contradicted this, saying that was not the case. For some reason, he could tell that she like him wasn't suppose to be there. Though she didn't believe him, she still found him interesting and asked him about where he lived. He told her tales of a place with large structures seperate from nature, and strange ways of transportation including the use of dreaded cold iron. It sounded horrible to her, but at the same time, she was curious about the world of humans. He also spoke of what he called heroes, people who did others favors but expected no price in return, that was the strangest concept she had heard of them all. But it did interest her greatly as she listened every day.

This continued for about four days, though he would not eat, nor would he drink, he would still talk of his home and his longing to return. She was his only audience, and also, she was the only one that noticed his growing weakness as he refused to indulge himself. Apparently, he had heard from an older tale that if he did so he would never be able to return (which was the first she had heard of such a thing, since they had let people who had eaten their food back plenty of time). By the fifth day, he was too weak to speak, and collapsed. She didn't know why but the idea of him going away frightened her, so she called her friend, and begged that she send him back. Her friend didn't understand why he wanted to leave, and but said that she needed an equal price for his passage or else she couldn't do it under the laws of the court. She offered that she would stay with him for the passage until the end of his days as an equal price. Her friend granted the request and returned him and Etain to the exact place that he was taken, in front of a small house in the West End. It was in that moment that they go their that there was a shoot out between two rival gangs. Both gangs were shocked at their sudden arrival, and one member thought their was a possibility that they were a pair of meta humans so opened fire. The boy pushed Etain back and before she knew it, he was on the floor bleeding perfusely.

She didn't understand what had happened, or why had it happened, but she was possitively furious. Calling a large amount of magic, she burned into the heads of every other human their the image of the most horrible monster imaginable. Any of the members who didn't faint on sight fleed the scene immediately leaving her effectively alone with the strange boy whom she hadn't even learned the name of.

The ambulences of Trinity hospital took her and the boy away from the scene, she was frightened at first at the cold iron, but found that she could touch it with and only got slight irritation on her skin, so she endured the discomfort and continued to stay by the boys side. He was still alive, albet barely since she was still there, but she had to wait quietly while they took him away. She stayed at the hospital for several days, and just like the boy, Etain refused to eat until she saw him. After the third day, they let her into his room since she was the only one there with him. It seemed that while the time he had spent in the fae's realm was only a few days, in this world it had equivilated to six years in which the boy had been deemed a missing persons case that had long been abandoned. Any family he had, had already moved away because they had already moved on and just wanted to forget. She found out that his name was Demitrius Emil, and that he had liked playing a game called soccer. She also learned, that the combination of his gun wounds and severe malnutrition had put him into a coma.

She stayed at his side, partly because she felt bad, partly because she didn't know anyone else. When she was taken to the fae, though it had only been seventeen years there, in this world she had been taken in the late eighteen hundreds, so there was no one there to claim her either. She found out that the boys parents had moved out of the country a little later to live closer to the rest of the family (he himself wasn't from the U.S. but from Nigeria, and only moved to the states in 2000). As the weeks passed, it was becoming less and less likely that he would ever get out of the coma and the hospital was thinking about switching him to hospice treatment instead (something she didn't understand was a bad thing until it was explained to her). She tried to protest, but she didn't have the money, or even a legal idenity herself to try and gain it. It was only then that she met a woman by the name of Cynthia Fowler who offered her house and home as well as treatment for the boy. Though a bit confused about the strangely generious offer, she jumped on it, and for the first time in several weeks left the boys side.

Cynthia Fowler, in fact, is actually her adoptive mother Cinquefoil who after learning of her leaving the fae asked for permission to follow to take care of her. She was granted the permission, but under the condition that she could never reveal herself to Etain or any other human. If she breaks this geis, she would have to return to the fae realm immediately. Cynthia came to the human world a few days after Etain, and spent the time first by enticing a wealthy but lonely businessman, and then using his resources to locate her daughter. Though she finds her daughter's attachment to a human strange, she didn't want to see her so sad, so she allowed for the continue care of the human while she looked for other arrangements so her daughter might be attended to in the best care possible. She discovered a human system called school that they used to teach their young their ways, wanting only the best, she found the school for the most special and arranged for her daughter to start attending Claremont.

After a year on Earth Prime and her mother's failed attempt on Demetrius's life, Etain has made clear her desire to stay on earth as a human and has been promptly cut off from her previous funding. She is broke, but still attending Claremont (which was paid in advance) while living out of Parkhurst.

Etain is a bit new to human customs, she isn't stupid mind you she understands mathematics, and can pick up some scientific concepts, she's just finds some of the other concepts hard to follow. Growing up in the courts have made her used to talking in circles, and an endless flatterer to anybody she deems more important or more powerful then herself. She's also a bit cold in general, she'll be polite and act nice, but will distance herself and often trick others if it serves her. She feels greatly indebted to Demitrius for what he did, so she tries to emulate him the best she can by helping people when they are in danger. However many times she does this however she still cannot feel that it is enough to return his debt, she may be using it as an excuse in that she finds she strangely feels good about helping people.

Etain relies heavily on her ability to change the perceptions of those around her, though her perception of reality is a bit warped in general because of the world she lived in not being nearly as rigid or steely as this strange new world almost all her illusions rely on a nature based theme that is more easily spotted in places around the city. Charming is also a main practice she has with the fae, making her not above luring a man (or woman for that matter) in for a kiss before knocking them out.

[hr][/hr]

[b]Anchored:[/b] She's only anchored to this world as long as Demitrius still lives, the moment he breaths his last breath she's suppose to return the the fae realm.

[b]Blinded by the Light:[/b] Etain can get dazzled by sites or persons who exude abnormally large amounts of magic.

[b]Fish Out Of Water:[/b] She is learning how to live with the modern society, but still finds herself confused most the time.

[b]Struggling:[/b] She no longer has the support of her wealthy benefactor provided by her mother, instead she has to live at Parkhurst on the weekends since she can't afford to board at Claremont (the tuition however has already been paid for). She has a very hard time finding work as she still does not technically exist.

[b]No Untrue Words Will Escape Thy Lips:[/b] Etain has no natural talent for any other magic outside of illusion, the reason she has the illusion power is that she paid the price that she would not ever let an untrue word escape her lips, meaning she will never lie nor make a promise she is unable to keep. If she does either of these things it directly detracts from her powers.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 2 + 4 + 6 + 4 + 8 + 10 = 34PP

Strength: 12 (+1)

Wisdom: 18 (+4)

Charisma: 20 (+5)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 20 + 32 = 52PP

Initiative: +2

Attack: +10, +12 Melee, +14 Swords, +12 Glamour

Grapple: +13

Defense: +17 (+16 Base, +1 Dodge Focus), +8 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -3/-1

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 4 + 7 + 10 = 21PP

Toughness: +7/+3 (+3 Con, +4/+0 Protection)

Fortitude: +7 (+3 Con, +4)

Will: +14 (+4 Wis, +10)

Bluff 11 (+16, +20 Attractive)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Concentration 8 (+12)

Craft (Sewing) 6 (+10)

Diplomacy 11 (+16, +20 Attractive)

Intimidate 5 (+10)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 8 (+10)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Languages 2 (English, French, Latin [Native])

Notice 11 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Perform (Dance) 2 (+7)

Perform (Singing) 5 (+10)

Sense Motive 11 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 16PP

Accurate Attack

Attack Focus (Melee) 2

Attack Specialization (Swords)

Attractive

Dodge Focus

Evasion 2

Equipment 0 (+3 [15EP] Veteran Reward)

Interpose

Minion 3 [45PP] (+8 [120PP] Veteran Reward)

Move-By Action

Power Attack

Quick Change

Skill Mastery (Bluff, Knowledge [Arcane Lore], Notice, Sense Motive)

[equip][b][u]Equipment[/u][/b] 3PP = 15EP

Swordbrella (floral print umbrella concealing a silver-plated blade)

[b]Strike 3 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Might, Subtle[b])[/b] [5EP]

+10EP for [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5186]Parkhurst Hotel[/url] (Shared HQ)[/equip]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 53 + 4 + 9 = 66PP

[b]Glamour 21.5 ([/b]46PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 7[b])[/b] [53PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Illusion 10 ([/b]All Senses, [i]Extras:[/i] Selective, [i]Flaws:[/i] Phantasm, [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 4 [100 ft radius], Progression [Save DC] 2 [DC22][b])[/b] [46PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Concealment 10 ([/b]All Senses, [i]Extras:[/i] Area [Cylinder], Affects Others, [i]Flaws:[/i] Phantasm, [i]Feats:[/i] Close Range, Progression [Save DC] 2 [DC22], Progression 3 [50 Foot Radius], Selective[b])[/b] [37PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Dazzle 14 ([/b]Auditory + Visual Senses, [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will/Will], [i]Feats:[/i] Reversible, Selective[b])[/b] [44PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Drain Will 12 + Strike 12 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will], Linked, [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Improved Critical [19-20], Incurable, Takedown Attack 2, Variable Descriptor [Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing][b])[/b] [43PP] (Illusiory Mental Weapons)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will], [i]Feats:[/i]Affects Insubstantial 2, Progression (Range) 2 (50 ft)[b])[/b] [46PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Nullify 11 ([/b]All Mental Effects, [i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Cylinder], Duration [Concentration], Selective Attack, [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch], [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 2 [250ft radius]) [46PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Paralyze 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [Targetted, Cylinder], [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 3 [100ft tall x 50ft radius], Selective[b])[/b] [46PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Stun 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will], Area [Targetted, Cylinder], Sleep, [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 3 [100ft tall x 50ft radius], Selective[b])[/b] [46PP][/array]

[b]Protection 4[/b] [4PP]

[b]Super-Senses 9 ([/b]Detect Magic 3 [Visual, Very Common], [i]Extras:[/i] Analytical, Counters Concealment, Counters Illusion, Tracking [1/2 Speed][b])[/b] [9PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -3PP

[b]Weakness ([/b]Ferrous Metals, [i]Frequency:[/i] Very Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Minor [-1 Defense when in direct contact][b])[/b] [-3PP]

[code]ATTACK         RANGE           SAVE                    EFFECT

Unarmed        Touch           DC16 Toughness (Staged) Damage(Physical)

Blast          Ranged          DC29 Will (Staged)      Damage (Energy)

Dazzle         Ranged          DC24 Will               Blinded+Deafened

Illusion       Perception/Area DC22 Will               Special

Nullify        Touch/Area      DC 21 Will/Reflex     Contested vs Power/Will Nullified

Paralyze       Touch/Area      DC24 Will (Staged)      Slowed/Paralyzed

Strike         Touch           DC24 Will (Staged)      Drain Will

DC27 Will (Staged)      Damage (Energy)

Stun           Touch/Area      DC24 Will (Staged) Dazed/Stunned/Unconscious

Swordbrella    Touch           DC19 Toughness (Staged) Damage(Physical)
Abilities (34) + Combat (52) + Saving Throws (21) + Skills (20) + Feats (16) + Powers (66) - Drawbacks (3) = 206/206 Power Points
Custos Gargoyle Minion PL 10 / 165PP -4 Defense/+4 Toughness Abilities: 4 + 4 - 10 + 4 = 2PP Strength: 30 (+10) (14, +16 Growth) Dexterity: 14 (+2) Constitution: - Intelligence: 10 (+0) Wisdom: 14 (+2) Charisma: 10 (+0) Combat: 12 + 12 = 24PP Initiative: +10 Attack: +4 Range, +10 Melee (+6 Range, +12 Melee, -2 Growth) Grapple: +25 Defense: +6 (+6 Base, +2 Dodge Focus, -2 Growth), +3 Flat-Footed Knockback: -14 Saving Throws: 0 + 8 + 2 = 12PP Toughness: +14 (+14 Protection, +10 Impervious) Fortitude: - Reflex: +10 (+2 Dex, +8) Will: +4 (+2 Wis, +2) Skills: 36R = 9PP Acrobatics 4 (+6) Intimidate 13 (+15; includes +2 from Growth) Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 6 (+6) Notice 6 (+8) Sense Motive 8 (+10) Feats: 18PP Attack Focus (Melee) 6 Dodge Focus 2 Elusive Target Fearsome Presence 2 Improved Grapple Improved Iniative 2 Improved Pin Move By Action Takedown Attack 2 Powers: 18 + 5 + 25 + 30 + 24 = 102PP Spirit Roar 9 (16 points: PFs Alternate Power x2) 18pp
BE Strike 10 (Extras Targetted Area [Cone, 100 ft]; Flaw: Limited [Magical Creatures Only]; PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Progression Area 4 [100 ft]) [16/16 PP] AP Dazzle Auditory 10 (Extras Targetted Area [Cone]; Flaws Range [Touch], PFs: Progression Area 4 [100 ft]) [14/16 PP] AP Emotion Control 10 (Extras: Targetted Area [burst], Selective Attack; Flaws: Fear Only, Sense Dependent [Auditory], PFs: Progression Area 4 [100 ft]) [14/16PP]
Flight 3 (50 mph / 500 feet per Move action, Drawbacks: Power Loss [Wings]) [5PP] Growth 8 (Huge; Extra: Duration [Continuous]; Flaw: Permanent; PF: Innate) [25 PP] Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) 30PP Protection 14 (Extras: Impervious 10) 24PP DC Block:
ATTACK            RANGE          SAVE              EFFECT

Unarmed           Touch          DC 25 Tough       Damage (Staged)

Strike            Touch Cone     DC 25 Tough       Damage (Staged)

Dazzle            Touch/Area     DC 20/20 Fort     Deafened

Emotion Control   Touch/Area     DC 20 Will  Fear (Staged)
Abilities (2) + Combat (24) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (9) + Feats (18) + Powers (102) - Drawbacks (0) = 165/165 Power Points

Re-sculpted by Dok

• 2 weeks later...

Tech upgraded by Dok

Ironclad

:arrow: Rebuild the suit slightly. Moving the ranks of Accurate inside it, that plus monthly awards should let me buy another 2 ranks of Device. Investing it in two ranks of the Weapons Array (upping all the APs), another rank of Accurate, and another rank of Protection. Yay for PL 12 caps!

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/5/51/IroncladHF2.png][/floatr][b][u]Characters Name[/u]:[/b] Ironclad II

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 12 (188/188PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] +5 Toughness/-5 Defense

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u]:[/b] 0

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 83/90

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Genius teen uses her intellect and her fortune to fight crime!

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u]:[/b] Jessica Anne Parker

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Full-time superhero, engineer

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Dawes Tech, Dragonfly, the Lab

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Gregory Parker (father), Heather Dawes-Parker (mother), Malcolm Dawes (grandfather, deceased).

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 18 (DoB: June 3, 1993)

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/b]:[/u] Northern European

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 6'

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 130 lbs.

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] [url=http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2008/12/16/husky_gallery__600x397.jpg]Pale blue[/url]

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] [url=http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections4/evo1.jpg]Strawberry blonde[/url], dyed [url=http://styletips101.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/auburn-hair.jpg]auburn[/url]

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Jessica Parker is a tall, slim girl, her body build of straight lines and long, lean limbs. She usually keeps her wavy, strawberry-blonde hair in a short crop or pixie cut, though lately she's taken to dying it a darker color. Her pale blue eyes shine with intelligence, and her thin lips curl readily into a smile. What most people don't see is her tattoo; a ring of lightning bolts centered on her belly button in the style of an old movie reel radio tower

The Ironclad suit is a solid piece of green and gold metal, albeit segmented to allow full freedom of movement. While the suit generally follows Jessica’s body structure, it’s bulkier and beefier almost everywhere. It’s a necessary trade-off to fit all the sensors and machinery in a man-sized package.

Jessica doesn’t wear makeup or jewelry as a rule, but she’s rarely without at least one specific piece. It's a slim titanium wristband that at first glance just seems to be a digital watch. In fact it’s the ‘anchor’ or ‘beacon’ that summons the Ironclad armor from its extradmensional storage space.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b]Jessica has an almost intuitive understanding of technology and machinery, allowing her to make fantastic designs generations ahead of her time. She can also connect to machines and electronics mentally, interrogating and controlling them. When mentally linking with machines, blue-white lights dance in front of her eyes, faintly visible even through her armor.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b]Jessica Anne Parker was born to privilege. Her father Gregory was president of Parker Tech, the number three consumer electronics company in the world and a major supplier of the US government, and militaries worldwide. Still, it’s her grandfather, Malcolm, which she most admires and identifies with. They both have a lobe of gadgets and a fierce sense of justice. She enjoyed debating with her grandfather over engineering matters, usually pitting her love of modern electronics against Malcolm’s faith in more mechanical methods.

One day, to prove a point, Malcolm revealed that he had been Ironclad, a government-backed hero that retired after the Vietnam War. Jessica’s imagination was fired and she started designing a new, sleeker suit of armor, and in time she took to the streets and skies of Freedom City as the new Ironclad, using her armor to fight crime and villainy. Her grandfather was, understandably, quite angry.

Still, Jessica could be as stubborn as the old man when she put her mind to it. They reached a compromise; she went out in the field in the armor and he kept back, advising her remotely. That still doesn’t stop her from taking risks, and it doesn’t stop him from yelling at her when she does.

Towards the end of 2010 Jessica’s life changed quite a bit. She met a number of other heroes and expanded her social circle. Most notably she started dating Blake Salazar, better known as the hero Warlock. Her world was shaken when her grandfather passed away, but she came out of the crisis stronger and with a closer relationship with her boyfriend. At the very end of the year she survived a chemical attack underneath Jameson Airport. As a side-effect of medical treatments, she developed technopathic powers.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b]It’s easy to mistake Jessica Parker for a timid girl, because most of the time she is a very quiet young woman. It’s not to say that she doesn’t care to talk to other people, it’s just that her technical training predisposes her to hold her tongue when she doesn’t have any expertise on a topic. When she can be persuaded to speak, she can actually be something of a chatterbox – her high IQ means that she can quickly leave others in the dust.

As Ironclad, she’s much more assertive and self-assured. With a literal layer of armor between herself and her audience, she feels more confident, more able to express her own opinion. Whether that will leak into her ‘civilian’ identity, only time will tell. Still and all, when Jessica sets her mind to something, she can be next to impossible to convince otherwise.

Jessica is a compulsive fixer. Whether it’s machines, people, or events, when she sees that something is broken she tries to sit it to rights. On the one hand that means she tends towards optimism, and doesn’t let herself get disheartened by failure. On the other hand it means she butts into other people’s business, a habit that can range from rude to lethal.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b]In the suit, Ironclad prefers to keep range from her opponents, using full All-Out Attack and full Power Attack when the situation merits, trusting in her armor to keep her safe from any reprisals. If necessary though, she can enter melee range or use her other combat feats to gain an edge.

In a team-based situation, Ironclad is likely to use her extra-sturdy construction to shield her more fragile allies.

[hr][/hr]

[b]City Girl:[/b] Some of Jessica's powers come as a result of 'time-sharing' brain-space with computer networks. Any time she's outside a developed, urban area she loses any power in the Technopath container.

[b]HUD:[/b] The Ironclad armor receives all its data through sensors; if these sensors are blinded, the operator can't see anything that's happening.

[b]Limited Use:[/b] When the Ironclad armor is 'collapsed,' the user can only access the Quick Change, Time Sense, and Direction Sense abilities.

[b]No Plans, No Prototype:[/b] Jessica has a habit of putting prototype designs in her suit; between that and her constant tweaks, there's a chance that any given system could fail.

[b]Obsession:[/b] Jessica can't help herself from examining high-tech machines, and especially super-tech.

[b]Responsibility:[/b] Jessica feels that she has to protect Dawes Tech and the Lab. Attacking either is a sure way to get her to show up.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 6 + 0 + 10 + 2 + 4 = 22PP

Strength: 30/10 (+10/+0)

Intelligence: 20 (+5)

Initiative: +5

Attack: +4, +10 Battlesuit Weapons Array

Grapple: +4, +21 Battlesuit Servos, +25 at full Super-Strength

Defense: +5 (+4 Base, +1 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -8/-0

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 6 + 4 + 7 = 17PP

Toughness: +16/+0 (+0 Con, +16 Protection)

Will: +8 (+1 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 116R = 29PP

Computers 10 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Concentrate 9 (+10)

Craft (Chemical) 10 (+15)

Craft (Electronic) 15 (+20)

Craft (Mechanical) 15 (+20)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Disable Device 10 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 10 (+15)

Knowledge (Technology) 15 (+20)

Languages 4 (English [Native], French, German, Japanese, Russian)

Notice 9 (+10)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Sense Motive 9 (+10)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 10PP

Benefit (Wealth 2 [Rich])

Dodge Focus

Eidetic Memory

Equipment 0 (+3 Bronze Reward)

Inventor

Interpose

Luck 3

Skill Mastery (Computers, Craft [Mechanical], Disable Device, Notice)

[b][u]Equipment[/u]:[/b] 3PP = 15EP

[equip]5 + 10 = 15 

[url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5187]The Lab[/url] (HQ) [5EP]

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Midtown Apartment (PL10 HQ)[/u][/b] [12EP]

[b]Size:[/b] Medium [1EP]

[b]Toughness:[/b] +10 [1EP]

[b]Features:[/b] [8EP]

[list]Computers

Defense System: [b]Snare 12[/b]

Laboratory

Library

Living Space

Security System 2 (DC25)

Workshop[/list][/equip]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 78 + 4 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 1 = 94PP

[b]Device 19 ([/b]95PP Container, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose, [i]Feats:[/i] Restricted [Mental Quickness 6+], Subtle[b])[/b] [78PP] (Battlesuit [Technology])

[device][i]All effects have the Technology descriptor.[/i]

[b]Enhanced Feats 7 ([/b]Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Defensive Attack, Improvised Tools, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Quick Change[b])[/b] [7PP]

[b]Features 3 ([/b]Computer, Hologram Projector, Library[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Flight 1 ([/b]10 MPH/100 ft per round, stacks for [b]Flight 5[/b] 250 MPH/2 500 ft per round[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Immunity 11 ([/b]Critical Hits, Life Support[b])[/b] [11PP] (Armor)

[b]Power Reserve 4 ([/b]8PP, Flight, Super Strength[b])[/b] [10PP]

[b]Protection 16[/b] [16PP] (Armor)

[b]Sensor Array ([/b]13PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power[b])[/b] [14PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Super-Senses 13 ([/b]Infravision, Ultravision, Analytical Visual Senses [All], Counter All Visual Obscure, Extended Visual Senses [All] 2 [1000 ft increments], Radius Visual Senses [All][b])[/b] [13PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Super-Senses 9 ([/b]Ultrasonic Hearing, Accurate Auditory Senses [All], Analytical Auditory Senses [All], Extended Auditory Senses [All] [100 ft increments][b])[/b] + [b]Super-Senses 4 ([/b]Radar, Accurate Radar Sense, Extended Radar Sense [100 ft increments][b])[/b] [13PP][/array]

[b]Super-Senses 3 ([/b]Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Time Sense[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Electricity, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate [+50%][b])[/b] [-3PP]

[b]Weapons Array 13 ([/b]26PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 4, Alternate Power 3[b])[/b] [25PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Blast 12 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Improved Range 2 [2 500ft Increments / 1,000ft Max Range][b])[/b] [22PP] (Wrist Blasters)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Enhanced Strength 24[/b] + [b]Super-Strength 1[/b] [22PP] (Servos)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Snare 12 ([/b][i]Feat:[/i] Reversible[b])[/b] [21PP] (Glue Capsules)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 12 ([/b][i]Extra:[/i] Area/Targeted [Shapeable], [i]Flaw:[/i] Action/Full[b])[/b] [20PP] (Cluster Munitions)[/array][/device]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Mental Tasks], [i]Feats:[/i] Innate[b])[/b] [4PP]

[spoiler]Mental Quickness 6 means that Ironclad can make the following checks.

Computers to

[list]
[*]search for a file on a massive network as a full round.

[*]destroy or damage programming in 6 rounds.

[*]write a program in 6 rounds.[/list]

Knowledge to

[list]
[*]Take 10 as a free action.

[*]Take 20 in 6 rounds.[/list]

Notice to

[list]

[b]Super-Senses 1 ([/b]Radio[b])[/b] [1PP] (Technopath)

[b]Technopathy 3 ([/b]1.5 points; [i]PF[/i]: Alternate Power[b])[/b] [4PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Datalink 2 ([/b]Radio, 100ft; [i]Feats:[/i] Machine Control[b])[/b] [3]

[u]Alternate Power:[/u] [b]Communication 2 ([/b]Radio, 100 ft; [i]Feat:[/i] Subtle[b])[/b] [3][/array]

[b]Technopath Container[/b]

[device][i]All effects have the Mutant descriptors[/i]

[b]Enhanced Feats 4[/b] (Online Research, Jack of All Trades, Speed of Thought, Well-Connected[b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100, stacks for Mental Quickness 12 [x10 000], [i]Flaw:[/i] Limited [Mental Tasks] [3PP]

[spoiler]Mental Quickness 12 means that Ironclad can make the following checks.

Computers to

[list]
[*]search for a file on a massive network as a free action.

[*]destroy or damage programming as a free action.

[*]write a program as a free action.[/list]

Knowledge to

[list]
[*]Take 20 as a free action.[/list]

Notice to

[list]
[/device]

None

[code]ATTACK             RANGE        SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed            Touch        DC15 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)

Wrist Blaster      Ranged       DC 27 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Energy)

Servos             Touch        DC 27 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Glue Capsule       Ranged       DC 22 Reflex (Staged)       Entangled (Physical)

Cluster Munitions  Ranged/Area  DC 27 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)
Abilities (22) + Combat (16) + Saving Throws (17) + Skills (29) + Feats (10) + Powers (94) - Drawbacks (0) = 188/188 Power Points

Tech upgraded by Dok

Theosophy'd by Dok

Starlight

:arrow: Put one PP into skills, buy a rank of Diplomacy and three ranks of Knowledge/Philosophy & Theology. Reading up on this 'Logos' guy.

[floatr][img=http://freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/3/32/StarlightHF.png][/floatr][b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Raveled

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Starlight

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 11 (167/168PP)

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u]:[/b] 1

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 18/90 (Silver achieved with [url=http://freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3379]Ironclad II[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Grue drone awakened to sentience by the White Light. Travels to Earth to better learn how to use the mystic power.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u]:[/b] Leyla, Elizabeth Moya

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Unnamed Grue Drone (Secret)

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Gruen-Prime

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Student at FCU, intern at Albright Institute

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Albright Institute, FCU

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Genetically related to all of the Grue Unity

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 7 (From when she left the Unity)

[b][u]Apparent Age[/u]:[/b] Mid-twenties

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Technically neuter, nominally female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] Grue

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] Any, normally 5' 4" or 6' 4"

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 110 lbs.

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Any, normally green or pure gold

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Any, normally blue-black or none

As a Grue drone, Leyla's default form is a masculine humanoid with brick-red skin and dead, pale green eyes. As Liz Moya, she is a woman of average height and curvaceous build, with smooth, olive skin, large, dark green eyes, deep black hair that's usually cut to shoulder length and tightly braided, and a wide, expressive mouth. She favors simple clothes with elaborate stitching, rather than a riot of colors. She usually wears minimal makeup.

As Starlight, she is as a towering, impossible slender woman carved from alabaster, a smooth, unbroken form of pure white. Her eyes are pools of pure gold, and the rest of her head is blank and smooth unless she needs a nose, mouth, or hair; she wears a golden breastplate with flared shoulders, and banded sleeves of gold down to plated gloves. Her legs are protected by similar greaves, a metal skirt, and high boots.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] Starlight is a fusion of two separate lineages. On the one hand, she's a fully functional Grue drone. She can morph into a variety of humanoid forms, and even generate clothes and other accessories from her body. Her past as a Grue drone, however, has left her particularly vulnerable to abilities that target the mind.

On the other hand, she is the bearer of the White Light, a mystic legacy reaching back to prehistoric times. She can generate and manipulate strong light, focusing it into blasts or shapes of pure energy. She can even use its mystic powers to heal others of their injuries. When she uses it to travel, her form appears to dissolve into a thousand motes of light, only to reform at her destination.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] Elizabeth Moya was born on a farm in the north of Spain, and grew up a precocious, friendly young woman. She showed such intelligence that her grandfather, an old friend of Langston Albright, worried that her mind would be wasted on taking care of animals all day. When the woman was of age, he contacted his friend in Freedom City and convinced the man to give the young woman a shot at a special scholarship. She did well enough to impress him and secured herself a spot at Freedom City University, as well as a part-time job at Albright Insitute. She's just a freshman now, but great things are expected of her.

That's what most people believe, anyway. The truth is a little more complicated. In a distant star system, the Grue Unity was fighting a war against a technologically undeveloped alien species. Normally there would have been no contest, with the more advanced interstellar aliens crushing their backwards opponents, but these primitives had mastery of powerful magics. Most notable was the champion of their species, a bearer of the mystic White Light. Unfortunately, even such a champion could not hold back the inevitable, and the hero lead the alien invaders to the edge of his star system in an attempt to finish things in a single climactic, suicidal battle.

After a long and indecisive engagement, the Unity finally managed to gain the upper hand. With his back against the metaphorical wall, the hero unleashed the full power of what human occult scholars would call the Light of Pharos, burning out his life in order to wreck the Grue fleet. The plan worked -- the energy ran rampant through the ships, destroying most -- but there was an unexpected side-effect. Before destroying the last of the invaders, the Light empowered a lowly drone. This Grue was ripped free of the Meta-Mind's control; almost immediately it began to regret what it had done as a part of the Unity and teleported far away.

The free Grue, calling herself Leyla and later taking the moniker of Starlight, began to fight for good in the galaxy. In time she heard stories of Earth and their great calamities, especially one where a pair of human superheroes had wielded powers which sounded a lot like what she could do. She traveled to that little blue marble and landed in Europe, specifically in Spain, where she started fighting the local criminals and villains. In time though, she was confronted by the Freedom League. Her first instinct was to flee, but when the hero Pseudo revealed himself and his story to her, she decided to let the League choose her fate.

The heroes took her back to Freedom City and introduced her to Langston Albright. The retired Beacon was startled, to say the least, to find out that the Light of Pharos had chosen an alien -- and a Grue at that! Still, he agreed to train her and support her while she adapted to life on Earth. He suggested she enroll in college, both to gain important skills and to learn what it was like to live as a normal person. She agreed, and now Freedom is home to the bearer of the Light of Hope once more.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] Starlight can come off as rather cold, detached, and alien to most people she meets. She tends to hold herself apart from groups for fear of her own secrets being exposed. However, she has an abiding love of novel experiences and can become very involved in any situation she hasn't come across before, as she tried to learn all she can about it.

As the Lightbearer she is the self-proclaimed champion of liberty and justice in the world. She is well aware that without the touch of the Light, she would still be a thrall of the Meta-Mind, and very little angers her like someone who would psychically or magically dominate another. She usually focuses on protecting individuals rather than governments or institutions, but at the same time she is no anarchist; she realizes that a fair and just system is necessary for individuals to thrive.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Starlight doesn't have as much variety in her powers as previous Lightbearers did. Her tactics are pretty simple: Bear down on the enemy and blast them with concentrated beams of light and magic! In a team situation, she's likely to try and provide cover for her teammates with Create Object. If her allies are down or civilians are endangered, she will usually adopt a more defensive posture and try to get the injured out of the line of fire before returning to the fight.

[hr][/hr]

[b]Secret[/b] Liz strives to keep her identity a secret, as well as her past. Largely because...

[b]Grue Defector[/b] ... People don't trust Grue, even those that claim to have broken away from the Meta-Mind. Not only that, she's going to be hunted by the Unity wherever she travels. As if that wasn't enough...

[b]Rival[/b] ... Starlight made the Grue Arcane a particular target of hers, leading to an intense rivalry with a particular sorcerer who went by Phantasmagore. That's not even getting into...

[b]Legacy[/b] ... Her status as the latest Lightbringer. It is her job to protect the world, indeed all of the universe, against the power and disciples of Darkness.

[b]A Special Kind of Evil[/b] Due to her past as an appendage of the Meta-Mind, Starlight finds herself uncomfortable around psychics or others who can influence a person's mind.

[b]Amnesia[/b] Starlight's memories of her time with the Unity seem to be locked away in her skull...

[b]Flashbacks[/b] ... Except when some sensory input triggers an overwhelming memory.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 6 + 0 + 4 + 10 + 8 = 28PP

Strength: 10 (+0)

Wisdom: 20 (+5)

Charisma: 18 (+4)

Initiative: +7

Attack: +4, +10 Mystic Light Array

Grapple: +4, +17 Movable Create Object

Defense: +10 (+4 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5, -15 against energy effects

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 6 + 4 + 5 = 15PP

Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Protection, Impervious 10)

Will: +10 (+5 Wis, +5)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 64R = 16PP

Bluff 8 (+12)

Concentration 8 (+12)

Diplomacy 6 (+10)

Disguise 9 (+13/+33/+18 or +38 as Starlight)

Knowledge (Arcane) 3 (+5)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 3 (+5) [sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Knowledge (Life Sciences) 3 (+5) [sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Knowledge (Theology & Philosophy) 3 (+5)

Language 3 (English, Grue [native], Lor, Spanish)

Notice 8 (+12) [sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Perform 1 (Piano) (+5)

Perform 1 (Singing) (+5)

Sense Motive 8 (+12) [sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 17PP

Attack Specialization (Mystic Light Array) 3

Connected (Albright Institute)

Dodge Focus 6

Improved Initiative

Luck 3

Move-By Action

Skill Master (Knowledge [Pop Culture, Life Sciences], Notice, Sense Motive)

Uncanny Dodge (Auditory)

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 2 + 9 + 5 + 3 + 16 + 27 + 10 + 6 = 78PP

[b]Flight 1 ([/b]10 MPH[b])[/b] [2PP] (Magic)

[b]Immunity 9 ([/b]Life Support[b])[/b] [9PP] (Alien, Magic)

[b]Impervious Toughness 10 ([/b][i]Flaw:[/i] Energy Only[b])[/b] [5PP] (Magic)

[b]Morph 4 ([/b]Any humanoid; [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Continuous]; [i]Feats:[/i] Precise, Quick Change 2[b])[/b] [15PP] + [b]Feature 1 ([/b]Sound Mimicry[b])[/b] [1PP] (Alien)

[b]Morph 1 ([/b]Starlight form, [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Feat:[/i] Quick Change[b])[/b] [3PP] (Alien)

[b]Mystic Light Array 11 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [27PP] [Magic & Light)

[array][u]BE:[/u] [b]Blast 10 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Homing, Indirect[b])[/b] {22/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Create Object 7 ([/b]Str 35, [i]Extra:[/i] Movable, [i]Feat:[/i] Stationary[b])[/b] {22/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Environmental Control 7 ([/b]Bright Light, [i]Extras:[/i] Range [Perception], Independent, [i]Feat:[/i] Slow Fade 1[b])[/b] {22/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Healing 7 ([/b][i]Extra:[/i] Total[b])[/b] {21/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Dazzle 10 ([/b]Visual Senses, [i]Feat:[/i] Reversible[b])[/b] {21/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Teleportation 6 ([/b]20 miles, [i]Extra:[/i] Accurate; [i]Flaw:[/i] Long-Range Only; [i]Feat:[/i] Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, [b])[/b] {21/22}[/array]

[b]Protection 10[/b] [10PP] (Force Shield, Magic)

[b]Super-Senses 6 ([/b]Detect Magic [Visual], Magic Awareness [Mental]) [6PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -3 = -3PP

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Mental, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Major) [-3PP]

Unarmed         Touch     DC 18 Toughness (Staged)      Damage (Physical)

Blast           Ranged    DC 25 Toughness (Staged)      Damage (Energy, Light)

Create Object   Ranged    DC 17 Reflex                  Trapped

Dazzle          Ranged    DC 20 Reflex/DC 20 Fortitude  Dazzle (Visual)

Totals: Abilities (28) + Combat (16) + Saving Throws (15) + Skills (16) + Feats (17) + Powers (78) - Drawbacks (3) = 167/168 Power Points

Theosophy'd by Dok

Audit'd by Dok

Glowstar

:arrow: Apparently something wasn't added into Glowstar's totals, so he's investing his PP and staying right where he is.

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/7/76/GlowstarHF2.0.png][/floatr][b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Raveled

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Glowstar

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 13 (190/190PP)

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 40/90 (Silver Status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3379]Ironclad[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Son of a pair of villains, out to prove that he can be a hero.

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Little Rock, AK

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Student

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Claremont Academy, the Irregulars

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] William Harris AKA Lawrence Patterson AKA the Saucer Lord (father), Camille Harris AKA Curare (mother)

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 18 (January, 1994)

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Male

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] Northern European/Sub-Saharan African

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 5' 11"

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 190 lbs

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Black sclera, red iris.

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Dirty blond

Brian Harris is a young man of average height, with a slight, athletic build. His skin is naturally a creamy mocha color, but since he likes to spend a lot of time out-of-doors, it’s often tanned much darker. His face is broad and square-jawed: he shaves nearly every day and keeps his fine, flyaway hair trimmed short. It used to be golden blond, but it’s darkened several shades since his powers manifested. His eyes are his most shocking feature; the sclera is pure black, and the iris is bright red.

Brian usually wears casual street clothes, almost invariably jeans and hiking boots. When he's expecting a fight, he dresses in a loose, silvery jumpsuit with dark red stripes that start at his boots, continue up his side and on the underside of his arms, and terminate at his fingertips. A scarlet half-cape completes the look. When not needed, the costume folds into a silver ring with a thin red line down the center. His energy blast and aura manifest as a dark red color, with black motes or fog swirling around the edges.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] Brian can generate and manipulate strange energies, which he can use to protect himself, blast his foes, and even fly. His body seems to be changing because of the energies, making him tougher than he was before and compensating for sleep and food. He doesn't even need to breathe anymore, and doesn't seem affected by weather or his environment.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] Brian Harris thought he had a pretty normal life. So sure, his parents didn’t have regular jobs, always going off on consulting gigs for a few days, and once even two weeks, but the family always had money and his parents were always there for important things. Brian was in Scouts, his high school baseball team, and had a girlfriend; he was prepared to live a normal life in American suburbia. He wasn’t prepared for the police to bust in during dinner in full riot gear and try to arrest his parents. He really wasn’t prepared to blast two of them off his mother with black and red energy blasts. She escaped; his father didn’t.

Later, the folks from Social Services filled in some of the blanks. His parents weren’t just his parents. His father had been known as the Saucer Lord, and had used extradimensional technology to battle the forces of good on every planet in the Solar System. His mother was once called Curare, and in her prime had been the most hunted and sought after assassin on three continents. They had disappeared from the super-scene at roughly the same time, and until recently no one had considered that they might’ve retired together.

Brian, though, was a complication no one had planned for – or rather, his powers were. No one wanted to put a kid in Blackstone or any other prison, but they couldn’t just set him up with a normal foster family, not with his abilities and background. At some point, someone contacted Duncan Summers, and Duncan and Brian had a long talk. The upshot was that Brian got a spot at Claremont Academy, and the chance to prove that he could be better than his heritage suggested.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] Brian Harris’s parents raised him right: don’t cheat, don’t steal – don’t lie. It’s this last one that makes his parents’ betrayal so painful. The truth of their lives upset his life almost as much as the sudden appearance of his superpowers. He’s still reevaluating his life, seeing what makes sense and what needs to be adjusted. Some things don’t seem likely to change, though; he doesn’t like being regarded as a threat, as a villain-in-waiting. He does seem to genuinely enjoy helping people. And last, he’s still loyal to his parents, still loves them despite what they didn’t tell him.

Brian is most happy when he's doing something, physically working to solve a dilemma or further his goals. Whenever there's a problem in front of him, he's likely to try and take some action, even if sitting and waiting would be the wiser decision.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Brian knows he's the big guns and acts like it. In a fight he tends to try and identify the most powerful threat, and deal with it personally. If civilians are in danger or his teammates go down, he'll protect them and try to get them out of the line of fire. He's not used to fighting foes on his level yet and can overextend himself in combat.

[hr][/hr]

[b]The Family Business:[/b] Brain has to deal with a lot due to his parents. On the one side are people who distrust him because his parents were villains and they expect him to go down the same path, or else blame him for his parents' actions. On the other side are villains who expect him to help them because his parents went bad.

[b]Golden Age Honor:[/b] Glowstar tries to be very careful about how people view him. To try and avert his intimidating appearance, he sticks to a strict 'heroic' code of honor: he always engages in Diplomacy first, he always accepts a villain's surrender, and he will never endanger a civilian.

[b]Herald of the Destroyer! :[/b] Brian doesn't know it yet, but the energies he generates and manipulates are those of entropy, of the Terminus.

[b]Power Glows:[/b] Whenever Brain uses his powers it generates a strong glow around his body. While this usually isn't a problem, it makes it almost impossible for him to be stealthy.

[b]Terminus Baby:[/b] Brian's parents were passing through Freedom City when the second Terminus Invasion hit and had to take shelter with the rest of the civilian population. It wasn't until later that Camille realized she had been a full month pregnant at the time. It's almost certainly that [i]in utero[/i] exposure to Terminus energies which caused Brian's powers.

[b]They're The Only Family I've Got:[/b] They may have lied to him and hurt him, but Will and Cammy are still his parents, and he'll defend them, physically if need be.

[b]Never Say Die:[/b] Glowstar's usually the last to retreat in a fight.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 6 + 4 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 24PP

Strength: 16 (+3)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 16 + 16 = 32PP

Initiative: +6

Attack: +8, +12 Terminus Energy Array

Grapple: +24

Defense: +12 (+8 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -6/-1

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 9 + 7 + 8 = 24PP

Toughness: +12/+3 (+3 Con, +9 Protection, 3 Impervious)

Fortitude: +12 (+3 Con, +9)

Will: +9 (+1 Wis, +8)

Acrobatics 16 (+18)

Concentration 8 (+9)

Diplomacy 13 (+12)

Gather Information 3 (+5)

Knowledge (Current Events) 9 (+10)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 4 (+5)

Medicine 4 (+5)

Notice 7 (+8)

Search 4 (+5)

Sense Motive 4 (+5)

Survival 4 (+5)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 15PP

Accurate Attack

Acrobatic Bluff

All-Out Attack

Defensive Attack

Dodge Focus 4

Improved Initiative

Luck 4

Move-By Action

Power Attack

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 4 + 1 + 5 + 9 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 44 = 77PP

[b]Environmental Control 2 ([/b]Light, [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaw:[/i] Range [Touch][b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Features 1 ([/b]Quick Change[b])[/b] [1PP] (Morphic-Molecule Costume)

[b]Flight 3 ([/b]50mph / 500ft per Move Action, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Daka Crystals][b])[/b] [5PP]

[b]Force Field 9[/b]  [9PP] (Energy)

[b]Immunity 11 ([/b]Life Support, Sleep, Food/Water; [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Daka Crystals][b])[/b] [10PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 3 ([/b][i]Drawback:[/i] Power Loss [Daka Crystals][b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Terminus Energy Control 19 ([/b]38PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Accurate 2, Alternate Power 4, Affects Insubstantial, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Daka Crystals][b])[/b] [44PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Blast 12 ([/b]10 120ft Range Increments / 1,200ft Max Range, [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire, [i]Flaws:[/i] Action [Full], [i]Feats:[/i] Knockback 12 [DMG 24][b])[/b] [36/38PP] (Entropic Multi-Blast, Energy)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 12 ([/b]10 110ft Range Increments / 1,100ft Max Range, [i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating [DMG 24], [i]Feats:[/i] Precise[b])[/b] [37/38PP] (Focused Entropic Blast, Energy)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Create Object 12 ([/b]Lifting STR 60 [i]Heavy Load:[/i] 50 tons], Toughness +12, [i]Extras:[/i] Movable, [i]Feats:[/i] Stationary, Tether[b])[/b] [38/38PP] (Energy)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Strike 12 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Burst, 60ft radius], [i]Feats:[/i] Knockback 12 [DMG 24][b])[/b] [36/38PP] (Boom!, Energy)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Strike 12 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Linked [Drain, +1])[/b] [24PP] + [b]Drain Toughness 12 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Affects Objects [+0], Linked [Strike], [i]Feats:[/i] Slow Fade [1 minute][b])[/b] [13PP] [37/38PP] (Entropic Strike, Energy)[/array]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -2PP

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Daka crystals, [i]Frequency:[/b] Uncommon [-1], [i]Intensity[/b] Moderate [DC x 1.5][b])[/b] [-2PP]

[code]ATTACK           RANGE          SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed          Touch          DC18 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)

Boom             Touch/Area     DC22 Reflex                 1/2 Effect

Create Object    Ranged         DC22 Reflex                 Trapped

Focused Blast    Ranged         DC27 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Energy)

Multi Blast      Ranged         DC27* Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Energy)

Strike           Touch          DC22 Fortitude (Staged)     Drain Toughness

*Up to DC32 with Autofire.
Totals: Abilities (24) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (24) + Skills (20) + Feats (15) + Powers (77) - Drawbacks (-2) = 190/190 Power Points

Audit'd by Dok

Refocused by Dok

Saiph

2 pp) add Knowledge[technology] 2 (+5) and Craft [electronics] 2 (+5) to his skills; boost both Diplomacy and Bluff from 4 (+5) to 6 (+7)

1 pp) change his super-senses from

Super-senses 2 [extended ultra-vision]

to

Super-senses 3 [ultra-vision; extended visual (all)]

[b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Airon

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Saiph

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 7 (108/110 PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] -1 Attack / +1 Damage, -1 Defense / +1 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent Power Points[/u]:[/b] 2

[b][u]Progress To Bronze Status[/u]:[/b] 3/30

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Former component of an all-powerful Gestalt hero, trying to adjust after the loss of his partners.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u]:[/b] Luke Perrin

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Boston, MA

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] hero, high school student

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Claremont Academy, formerly the Seven Stars of Orion and the Lor Republic

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Donovan Perrin (father), chef; Geena Lovato (mother), accountant

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b][floatr][img=http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/Airon_svntn/saiphfinal3.png][/floatr]

[b]Age:[/b] 18 ([i]DoB:[/i] 1993 [February 26th])

[b]Apparent Age:[/b] 16

[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasian

[b]Height:[/b] 5’10’’

[b]Weight:[/b] 150 lbs

[b]Eyes:[/b] brown

[b]Hair:[/b] brown 

Luke is a normal teenage boy in good physical shape. He appears and behaves as a slightly younger man than his official registry age, since he didn’t age for the bigger part of the last two years.

His body is fit and lean, his hair is cut short so that he doesn’t have to bother combing it. He has seven small (ping-pong ball sized) marks of stars - similar to tattoos - composing the Orion constellation on his body: three constituting the belt on his lower abs, two on his shoulders and two on his thighs; the Saiph mark (on his right leg) is much darker and noticeable than the others. He doesn’t like to show them, and usually wears blue jeans and slim-fitting shirts and sweaters.

As Saiph, his body is enclosed in a jet  black suit covering everything but his face, with the seven stars of Orion shining in place of his marks.

When he uses his powers, the Saiph star on his suit shines brightly. His powers manifest as blinding white light, surrounded by a reddish and fainter glow, generating from his hands. He can project it as beams towards his enemies, or use it as propulsion for super-sonic flight.

He also has latent telepathic abilities - now almost null and dormant after the accident, but still there.

All his powers have the “Cosmic Energy†descriptor and the “Bestowed by Lor†origin.

Orion the Star-Mace is one of the greatest heroes of the Milky Way.

The technocrats of the Procyon system, feather in the cap of the Lor Republic, found a way of harnessing and storing massive amounts of Cosmic Energy, and used it to power the Hrliiekt-Joood, (Giant Hunter) a benign behemoth chock-full of energy. They uploaded into this being seven of the keenest scientific and tactical minds found in among the Lors, and launched him into space. Known by many names, Orion travelled the galaxy fighting its most fearsome foes. After centuries of battle, it finally came to a defeat against an unspeakable evil. Only one of the seven minds - named Hilac - managed to detach a small portion of the collapsing body, carrying the source of Cosmic Energy, and ended up crash-landing on a small planet called Earth.

Sixteen-year-old Luke Perrin was a having the time of his life. His high school in Boston was in the middle of an intercultural program that welcomed guests from schools all around the world. Luke and his friends were spending mornings working on a great model UN and afternoons chaperoning cute foreign girls around the city.

It was when Luke (together with six friends from the program) was enjoying a sunset in the park that the relict seared through the sky and crashed into the woods. The seven teenagers couldn’t contain their curiosity and got near the crash-site. It was Ludwig, a cocky German student, the one who first decided he wanted to touch the relict. The other six followed. When all seven hands had touched the remaining of Orion, their minds exploded into the cosmos, instantly learning about the Lor scientists, Orion and his purpose. Each one of them was imbued with a sparkle of the cosmic energy that powered the behemoth. Their bodies became space-resistant and able to wield the cosmic energy. Their minds could connect with each other instantly over any distance. They became aware of cosmic threats. Their most impressive power was that they could merge together, and give new life to Orion the Star-Mace!

They named each other after the Seven brightest Stars of the Orion Constellation: Rigel, Betelgeuse, Bellatrix, Saiph, Mintaka, Alnilam and Alnitak. Initially they tried to keep it a secret, sneaking out to be super-heroes. When the multi-cultural project ended, each one brought back his gift to his home country. But once you have tasted the cosmic power, its call is too strong. To know of such menaces out there, to know that you could end them, it is unbearable. They all mentally connected and decided together.

The next day Luke confessed the secret to his parents, showed them what he could do, and informed them that he was going to merge indefinitely with the others to fight the good fight in the depths of space. He flew out under his star-power when they were still protesting and trying to stop him. The seven youths met on the Moon, and merged together for good while watching their home planet.

They spent the next two years coexisting into a single body for weeks at the time, and always mentally connected even when separated. Their minds got so accustomed to work as one that they barely needed to speak anymore, as they usually shared the same thoughts. They fought the such of Star-Khan and the Gorgon. But if for the original Lor uber-minds it took several centuries to find a fight too big, for these kids it only took two years.

Orion was on the verge of being destroyed against a world devourer: when all seemed lost they decided to divide into their original selves trying to save at least some of them.

Only Luke (Saiph) and Yolanda (Mintaka) were able to flee. The other five were sucked into a cosmic vortex and got lost in space. The pain of the mental connection shattering left the two survivors stunned and shocked. They woke up hours later, drifting in the void. It took them four days of space travel to get back to the Solar System, four days without food nor sleep that tasked even their enhanced metabolism.

Once on Earth, Yolanda went back to Poland. Luke tried to convince her to stay and fight evil together, but she was still shocked by the sudden loss of what had been her world for the last two years; she powered down instantly, severing the last mental link between the Seven Stars of Orion. They parted with few words and a lot of tears.

Luke, 18 by the books, but 16 in appearance and education, drifted to the world-famous Claremont Academy, hoping to finish his education and finding help to recover his previous team.

Luke has a strong sense of responsibility but little of the experience and common sense needed to support that. He was incredibly happy of being a part of Orion, bringing justice and peace in the galaxy. Now that his power has been severely resized, he still wants to help, though he may lean towards feeling useless battling common crime after years spent facing cosmic-level threats. He is very much a team player, almost too much: he’ll probably criticize partners who don’t assist each other in battle, and has a short temper for individualist. After years as part of an amazingly well-oiled team, it’s pretty much guaranteed he’ll find it harder to work with new partners who don’t share a common mind.

The biggest obstacle to his happiness is the loss of the other former components, a tragedy that can bring him to a gloomy and depressed mood. It also brings him to take as a personal responsibility the safety of every member of his group, and he sees as egoistic on his side not to take a hit for a teammate. He also feels terribly for the way he left his family.

If he has to face a threat alone, he’ll act as a straight-up blaster, keeping distance and attacking from far away, trying to modulate his energy emission to exploit vulnerabilities. In a team, he’ll gladly use his incredible speed to fly on the battlefield confusing enemies and shielding teammates.

[hr][/hr]

[u][i]Secret identity? Why?[/i][/u]: in the universe he was famous as Orion, here on Earth he should be keeping a lower profile, but he really isn’t very careful.

[u][i]I used to be big[/i][/u]: oh boy, did he. He may forget to be a small fish from time to time, and take on a much bigger threat than advisable.

[u][i]Why did you go left?[/i][/u]: he assumes every team has to perform as flawlessly and smoothly as the Seven Stars of Orion, and expects assists and cohesion even when he probably shouldn’t.

[u][i]It was my fault[/i][/u]: it wasn’t really, but he still has huge amounts of survivor’s guilt. It’s too painful for him the idea of losing another teammate: if a member of a new group would be in mortal danger, he will probably try to sacrifice himself instead.

[u][i]I’ll get them back[/i][/u]: He still looks for a way of finding his missing teammates. He’ll bother every super-scientist in the City searching for help.

[u][i]Out of place[/i][/u]: he basically abandoned his entire life to be a part of Orion. It will be hard, after almost two years, to regain normality. Also, he still hasn’t seen his parents about his return, and though he misses them, he is ashamed of how he left.

[u][i]Vulnerability[/i][/u]: Fear-inducing, despair-inducing, or dream-inducing effects may trigger the shock of his teammates’ loss. Any effect that brings to the surface those memories is likely to devastate him.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 2 + 2 + 4 + 6 + 4 + 2 = 20 pp

Strength		12 (+1)

Dexterity		12 (+1)

Constitution	18/14 (+4/+2)

Intelligence	16 (+3)

Wisdom		14 (+2)

Charisma		12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 	 	8 + 8 = 16 pp

Initiative: 	+5

Attack: 	+4 Ranged,  +4 Melee, +6 blast/dazzle (+4 base)

Grapple:	+5

Defense: 	+6 (+4 Base, +2 dodge focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -4

[b][u]Saving throws[/u]:[/b]			5 + 5 + 2 = 12 pp

Toughness		+8 (+4 con, +4 protection), +2 powered down

Will		+7 (+2 wis, +5)

Reflex 		+6 (+1 dex, +5)

Fortitude		+6 (+4 con, +2) +4 powered down

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 44/44 ranks = 11 pp

Bluff				6 (+7)

Craft [electronics] 2 (+5)

Computers				2 (+5)

Diplomacy				6 (+7)

Knowledge [physical sciences]	2 (+5)

Knowledge [current events]	7 (+10)

Knowledge [tactics]		2 (+5)

Knowledge [technology]	2 (+5)

Language				3 (English [native], French, German, Lor)

Notice				6 (+8)

Sense motive			6 (+8)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 6 pp

Dodge focus 2

Improved initiative

Interpose

Luck

Set-up

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 24 + 22 = 46 pp

[b]Lor cosmic enhancements container[/b] [24 pp]

[device][b]Communication 1[/b] [mental – 10 feet] [1 pp] 

[b]Enhanced constitution 4[/b] [4 pp]

[b]Environmental adaptation 1[/b] [zero gravity] [1 pp]

[b]Flight 1[/b] (10 mph, 100 ft per move action) [2 pp]

[b]Immunity 7[/b] [all environmental conditions, all suffocation] [7 pp]

[b]Immunity 2[/b] [need for sleep, starvation and thirst] ([i]Flaw[/i]: limited to half effect) [1 pp]

[b]Protection 4[/b] [4 pp]

[b]Space travel 1[/b] (1 c) [1 pp]

[b]Super-senses 3[/b] [ultra-vision; extended visual (all)] [3 pp][/device]

[b]Starpower projection array 10[/b] (20 pp of powers; [i]PF[/i]: AP x 2) [22 pp]

[array][u]BP[/u]: [b]Blast 8[/b] ([i]PF[/i]: Accurate, Improved range [200 ft increments], Precise, Variable descriptor [any electromagnetic])

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dazzle 8[/b] [visual senses] ([i]PF[/i]: Accurate, Improved range [200 ft increments], Precise, Ricochet)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Flight 9[/b] (10,000 mph, 19 miles per move action; [i]PF[/i]: Move-by action, Moving feint)[/array]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -3 pp

[b]Normal Identity[/b]: ([i]Frequency[/i]: uncommon [free action to touch tattoo]; [i]Intensity[/i]: major [loss of all powers]) [-3]

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]

[code]

ATTACK      RANGE      SAVE                           EFFECT

Unarmed     Touch      DC 16 Toughness (staged)       Damage (Physical)

Blast	    Ranged     DC 23 Toughness (staged)       Damage (Energy)

Dazzle      Ranged     DC 23 Reflex, then Fortitude   Blinded

Totals: Abilities (20) + Combat (16) + Saving Throws (12) + Skills (11) + Feats (6) + Powers (46) + Drawbacks (-3) = 108/110 Power Points

Refocused by Dok

• Fox unpinned this topic