2PP - +8 Skill Ranks

+4 Bluff

+4 Diplomacy

2PP - +2 Feats

Dodge Focus 5

Second Chance [Diplomacy]

4PP - Increase Ghost Array to 24PP, add 2 Alternate Powers:

Ghost Array 4.8 (24PP, Power Feats: Alternate Power 4) [28PP]

Base: Concealment 8 (all visual, auditory and olfactory, Extra: Linked, Power Feats: Close Range, Selective, Drawback: Power Loss [Detect Ghosts/Undead, Necromantic Awareness]) [17PP] (invisibility)
+ Concealment 2 (all mental, Extra: Linked, Flaw: Displacement) [2PP] (mental echo)

+ Obscure 4 (radio, 50' radius, Extras: Action [Free, +2], Linked, Flaws: Partial, Range [Touch], Power Feats: Reverse Progression 1 [Area, min 25']) [3PP] (radio static)

AP: Damage 11 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Autofire, Linked [Drain], Flaws: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics], Power Feats: Accurate 2) [13PP] (disrupt electronics)

+ Drain Toughness 11 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Affects Objects, Linked [Damage], Flaws: Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics]) [11PP]

AP: Drain Strength 11 (Extra: Affects Corporeal, Power Feats: Accurate 2) [24PP] (chill of the grave)

AP: Emotion Control 10 (Extras: Area [Perception], Flaws: Limited [Fear], Range [Touch], Sense Dependent [Vision], Power Feats: Startle, Drawback: Power Loss [in Sunlight, -3]) [3PP] (beautiful terror)

Morph 8 (Any Humanoid, +40 Disguise, Power Feats: Attractive, Fascinate [Diplomacy], Drawback: Power Loss [in Sunlight, -3]) [15PP] (terrible beauty)

Super-Senses 5 (Detect Fear [Mental, Extras: Acute, Analytical, Radius, Tracking]) [6PP]

AP: Snare 11 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Area [General, Cone], Flaws: Action [Full Action]), Range [Touch], Power Feats: Progression 1 [Area, max 275'], Reverse Progression 1 [Area, min 100']) [24PP] (ice breath)

1PP - +1 rank of Protection

[b][u]Players Name[/u][/b]: Gizmo

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 11 (162/162PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: None

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 0

[b][u]Progress to Impervium Status[/u][/b]: 12/150 (Platinum status earned by [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2517]Jack of all Blades[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]: Teenage poltergeist with an upbeat personality and chilling powers.

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/f/fd/KimberHFHuman.png[/img][img]http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/c/cd/KimberHF.png[/img][img]http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/0/0a/KimberHFGhostGirl.png][/floatr][b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b]: Ghost Girl

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Kimber Storm

[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Public

[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Thunder Bay

[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Student

[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: Claremont Academy

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: None

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 16 (DoB: August, 1979; DoD: January, 1996)

[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: Deceased-Canadian (Caucasian)

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5’7â€

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: None

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Ice-Blue (Sea Green)

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Ice-Blue (Chestnut Brown)

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] In her natural state, Kimber appears as the image of teenage girl rendered in frosty, luminous blues, slightly translucent and floating a few feet off of the ground as though she were swimming through the air. Long hair drifts about her face, carried by an absent wind, while the faint chill of fresh snow surrounds her. The disturbing sight is considerably softened by her perpetually chipper expression and broad, friendly smile - even if she still had bones, none of them would be mean. Expressive and given to animated gestures, she tends to flit about a room, chattering excitedly.

Her phantasmal abilities allow her to take on a more lifelike appearance, returning colour to her flesh and bright green eyes while dropping dark drown hair back to fall between her shoulder blades. Although she can appear as almost anyone she likes, direct sunlight reveals her true form, making it impossible for her to maintain the day-to-day illusion of a normal life. In her heroic identity as Ghost Girl, she shrouds herself in a long, tattered reaper's cloak of the same pale blue, its hood and a simple domino mask concealing her face.

[b][u]Powers Description[/u]:[/b] Kimber's ghostly nature renders her both completely incorporeal and translucent to a degree. Keeping the aura of cold that perpetually surrounds her to a barely perceptible minimum takes considerable concentration on her part; if she is distracted the temperature about her rapidly drops to well below freezing. She is also able to render herself completely invisible, though telepaths may sense her as a mental echo and electronics equipment will hiss with static at her passing.

Not being restrained by any actual physiology, Kimber has a considerable ability to alter her appearance, from her clothing and apparent age to disguising herself as other individuals. The most extreme application of this sees her taking on an aspect that combines heartbreaking beauty and the sheer, existential horror of piercing, for a moment, the veil between life and death. The more paranoid might wonder if this is, in fact, her [i]true[/i] nature revealing itself.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] Kimber's life before her passing is largely a mystery. Her own memories are few and indistinct - she could tell you who the Prime Minister was when she was alive or what her favourite brand of cereal was, but she has little actual context for any of that information. Even after her death, she lost several years, punctuated by infrequent but steady reports of strange, terrifying activity surrounding a particular log cabin in the camping grounds near Thunder Bay. Trespassing teenagers related tales of horrible faces in windows, dishware smashing itself against the walls and an unearthly chill that defied campfires and generator-powered space heaters alike.

Eventually the stories caught the attention of Daniel Storm, an outdoorsman with no small amount of experience with the sorts of supernatural hazards that become more frequent the further north and away from large settlements one travel. A terse, unsociable sort, Storm wasn't typically one to get involved, but for whatever reason, his interest was piqued. Despite the poltergeist's repeated attempts to drive him away, he eventually found the long dead remains of a young woman in the woods. What little cooperation the admittedly suspicious Storm was able to get from the local authorities pointed to the winter of 1996, one of the coldest on record, as the time of death. Taking it upon himself to give the Jane Doe a proper cremation should have put the ghostly apparition to rest. Instead, Storm found himself face to face with the floating but quite distinct image of an alarmed girl.

Although understandably distressed as she came to understand her situation, the phantom adapted with surprising speed, taking the name Kimber because, "I just [i]feel[/i] like a 'Kimber', right?" Storm did his best to fill in as many blanks for her as he could over several weeks, and contacted various occult peers when it became clear that the situation fell well outside his personal experience, not just in terms of supernatural phenomena, but also dealing with a teenage girl! Eventually, through friends of friends, he was put in touch with Duncan Summers, a gentleman with no small expertise in helping teenagers of unusual natures. Nonchalantly suggesting that she might as well use his last name for the resulting paperwork, he sent the heroine-in-training out into the world for a second shot at life!

[spoiler]In life, Kimber was Rebecca Stone, a Thunder Bay native born in 1979. Observant and astute, she was otherwise mainly notable for her energetic disposition, growing into a happy if largely unremarkable teen. Becca had little connection with superheroics; the Mulroney administration saw government funding of super teams heavily reduced then cut altogether, and North American opinion remained for the most part negative towards costume vigilantes until the Terminus Invasion in 1993. The newly elected Liberal government under Chrétien rode the rocketing popularity of superheroes that resulted, and the band posters in Becca's room were replaced with images of national heroes.

In 1996, Becca and several friends went on a winter camping trip, despite the weather that was frigid even by Northern Ontario's standards. The group camped out in a log cabin, but while out hiking through the wooded trails, Becca became separated from the others and lost her way among the twisting paths. Heavy snow hampered any search efforts, eventually forcing the police to note her as missing and presumed dead. The details of her case were unfortunately among those lost in the move to a digital database.[/spoiler]

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] Despite her regrettable situation, Kimber retains a surprisingly upbeat attitude. She tends to react to any new situation with curiosity and enthusiasm, asking lots of questions and rapidly jumping from thought to thought. Looking oddly doesn't seem to particularly bother her, but a surprising talent for reading people makes her acutely aware of how disturbing her undead nature can be for some. As a result, she may compensate with an even cheerier manner or make reassuring attempts at humour.

Death has done nothing to dull Kimber's sense of empathy - if anything, it's given her a greater perspective on the preciousness of life. Despite her positive mindset, she considers herself to have very little to lose, or at least to be in very little danger of true harm, and so is quick to lend whatever aid she can. The adventure and romance of the superheroic lifestyle certainly appeals to her as well, though her notion of it is more than a little idealized. After all, people might be scared of a ghost, but who could be scared of the marvelous Ghost Girl!

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Kimber's main offensive ability is a bone-chilling ethereal touch that drains the strength from her target's limbs, eventually leaving them helpless and shivering. Although reluctant to engage in violence in the first place, particularly given how little threat convention weapons pose to her, when her teammates are put at risk she moves to disable their opponents as quickly as possible. She takes advantage of her unhindered mobility, but is [i]not[/i] entirely beyond being hurt, and her sense of invulnerability can get her into trouble.

Her incorporeal nature, along with her powers of invisibility and disguise, make Kimber an ideal scout and infiltrator. A side-effect of her concealment scrambles radio signals in a small radius, a handy trick for disabling nearby communications even as it serves as an unfortunate tell for those who are familiar with spirits and their ways. Although she cannot truly touch physical objects, she is able to manipulate them with a minor amount of telekinesis.

[b][u]Complications[/u]:[/b]

[b]Amnesia:[/b] Kimber's memories before her untimely demise are foggy at best.

[b]Naive:[/b] Kimber's a naturally trusting sort inclined to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

[b]Pyrophobia:[/b] Intense heat and fire are one of the few things that can actively harm Kimber, and she's understandably hesitant around either.

[b]She's Dead, Jim:[/b] It's a living man's world, Kimber's just haunting in it.

[b]Truly, Truly Outrageous:[/b] Kimber missed out on a lot of pop culture and world history after her death, though she's been quickly catching up.

[b]Untouchable:[/b] Kimber has no physical form.

[b]Young Freedom 2.0:[/b] Kimber's friends are pretty rad.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] -10 + 6 - 10 + 0 + 6 + 2 = -4PP

STR: - (-) 

DEX: 16 (+3) 

CON: - (-) 

INT: 10 (+0) 

WIS: 16 (+3) 

CHA: 14 (+2) 

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 26PP

Attack: +7 (+11 Ghost Array) 

Defense: +11 (+3 flat-footed) 

Grapple: +6 

Init: +3 

[b][u]Saves[/u]:[/b] 9PP 

Toughness: +11 (+11 Protection) 

Fortitude: -

Reflex: +5 (+3 Ref, +2) 

Will: +10 (+3 Wis, +7) 

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 14PP = 56R

Bluff 4 (+6/+10 Attractive)

Diplomacy 11 (+13/+17 Attractive) 

Intimidate 8 (+10)

Languages 1 (French) (Base: English) 

Notice 8 (+11) 

Sense Motive 12 (+15)  

Stealth 12 (+15) 

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 9PP 

Dodge Focus 5

Luck

Power Attack

Second Chance (Diplomacy)

Uncanny Dodge (Auditory)

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 28 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 30 + 21 + 11 +7 +2 +6 = 111PP

[b]Ghost Array 4.8[/b] (24PP, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 4) [28PP]

[array][b][u]Base[/u]: Concealment 8[/b] (all visual, auditory and olfactory, [i]Extra:[/i] Linked, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Close Range, Selective, [i]Drawback:[/i] Power Loss [Detect Ghosts/Undead, Necromantic Awareness]) [17PP] (invisibility) [device]+ [b]Concealment 2[/b] (all mental, [i]Extra:[/i] Linked, [i]Flaw:[/i] Displacement) [2PP] (mental echo)

+ [b]Obscure 4[/b] (radio, 50' radius, [i]Extras:[/i] Action [Free, +2], Linked, [i]Flaws:[/i] Partial, Range [Touch], [i]Power Feats:[/i] Reverse Progression 1 [Area, min 25']) [3PP] (radio static)[/device]

[b][u]AP[/u]: Damage 11[/b] ([i]Extras:[/i] Affects Corporeal, Autofire, Linked [Drain], [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics], [i]Power Feats:[/i] Accurate 2) [13PP] (disrupt electronics)

[device]+ [b]Drain Toughness 11[/b] ([i]Extras:[/i] Affects Corporeal, Affects Objects, Linked [Damage], [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Objects], Limited [Electronics]) [11PP][/device]

[b][u]AP[/u]: Drain Strength 11[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Affects Corporeal, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Accurate 2) [24PP] (chill of the grave)

[b][u]AP[/u]: Emotion Control 10[/b] ([i]Extras:[/i]  Area [Perception], [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Fear], Range [Touch], Sense Dependent [Vision], [i]Power Feats:[/i] Startle, [i]Drawback:[/i] Power Loss [In Sunlight, -3]) [3PP] (beautiful terror)

[equip][b]Morph 8[/b] (Any Humanoid, +40 Disguise, [i]Power Feats:[/i] Attractive, Fascinate [Diplomacy], [i]Drawback:[/i] Power Loss [In Sunlight, -3]) [15PP] (terrible beauty)

[b]Super-Senses 5[/b] (Detect Fear [Mental, [i]Extras:[/i] Acute, Analytical, Radius, Tracking]) [6PP][/equip]

[b][u]AP[/u]: Snare 11[/b] ([i]Extras:[/i] Affects Corporeal, Area [General, Cone], [i]Flaws:[/i] Action [Full Action]), Range [Touch], [i]Power Feats:[/i] Progression 1 [Area, max 275'], Reverse Progression 1 [Area, min 100']) [24PP] (ice breath)[/array]

[b]Enhanced Feats 1[/b] (Quick Change) [1PP]

[b]Environmental Control 3[/b] (Extreme Cold, 25' radius, [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Special], [i]Flaw:[/i] Range [Touch]) [3PP]

[i]This power is always active by default, but can be 'turned off' with a free action and a sustained duration. If Kimber is unable to take the free action required, it automatically reactivates.[/i]

[b]Flight 1[/b] (10 MPH) [2PP] 

[b]Immunity 30[/b] (Fortitude effects) [30PP] 

[b]Insubstantial 4[/b] (Incorporeal, Affected by Fire/Heat, [i]Extra:[/i] Permanent, [i]Power Feat:[/i] Innate) [21PP] 

[b]Protection 11[/b] [11PP] 

[b]Regeneration 7[/b] (+0 recovery bonus, Resurrection 2/one day) [7PP]

[b]Super-Senses 2[/b] (Darkvision) [2PP]

[b]Telekinesis 1[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Affects Corporeal, Range [Perception]) (Heavy Load: 50 lbs) ([i]PFs[/i]: Precise, Subtle) [6PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -3PP

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Fire/Heat, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate [x1.5 DMG][b])[/b] [-3PP]

[code]DC Block 

ATTACK                    RANGE           SAVE                          EFFECT

Disrupt Electronics       Touch           DC21 Fortitude                Drained Toughness

Touch           DC26 Toughness [Autofire]     Damage

Drain Strength            Touch           DC21 Fortitude                Drained Strength

Emotion Control [Fear]    Perception      DC21 Will                     Shaken

Snare                     100' Cone       DC21 Reflex                   Entangled

Abilities (-4) + Combat (26) + Saving Throws (9) + Skills (14) + Feats (9) + Powers (111) - Drawbacks (-3) = 162/162PP

Doktor Totenkopf'd 11/7/2011

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dim Mak'd by Dok 11/9/2011

Silhouette

Noticed totally awesome house rules adding Paralyzing Attack and Dazzling Attack feats, so I pinched some pp from my saves and put it over to get them. Also, my strike apparently doesn't count as an unarmed attack, so I'm switching the attack specialization from unarmed to just strike.

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/d/d8/SilhouetteHF.png][/floatr]

[b][u]Character Name:[/u][/b] Silhouette

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 11 (173/173PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] -1 Attack / +1 Damage ; +1 Defense / -1 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status:[/u][/b] 68/90

[i]Bronze Reward:[/i] Equipment 4 for Silhouette, Equipment 3 & Minion 8 for Changeling

[i]Silver Reward:[/i] 3rd PC, PL8/120PP ([url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5542]Catalyst[/url])

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b] An ambush character and close ranger brawler with the ability to turn flat.

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Caroline Wendle

[b][u]Identity:[/u][/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace:[/u][/b] Athens, GA, USA

[b][u]Occupation:[/u][/b] Freelancer

[b][u]Affiliations:[/u][/b] None

[b][u]Family:[/u][/b] Demarco, Marilyn, Alison, Trent Wendle

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] 25 ([i]DoB:[/i] April 20th 1986)

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasion/Hispanic

[b]Height:[/b] 5'4"

[b]Weight:[/b] 130 lbs.

[b]Eyes:[/b] Grey

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown

The transition into superheroism has left an effect on Carrie's physique. She is no longer underweight, and far less skinny putting on a few pounds of muscle and training up. She's a lot more lean now, but her stance and figure is a lot more poise, and her posture and habits have improved. She looks a lot more healthy in that she has adjusted her sleep schedule to fit her new night job, and her eating habits have improved to compensate for her needing more energy.

Her costume a form fitting leather one piece biker suit she spray painted back with a baclava sewn into the collar. Over that is a specially made mask(curtiousy of Dragonfly) with a built in radio feed and lenses that helps her see in the dark. The black out assemble is completed with leather gloves and boots which gives her really the look of a modern ninja. She has several pockets which usually contain things like business and phone cards, some zip ties, bandages, and her car key.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]

Carrie's parents travelled a bit before they had her older brother Trent and her, but settled down into a college town when her sister was born. Her mother was ex military and just got off two six year terms to cover college expenses and put down the payments on a house as well as a lease on a coffee shop that she ran with her father who never managed to finish schooling. Growing up there, Carrie tended to hang out with an older crowd.

When she turned seventeen, her parents sold their coffee shop to a competing franchise named after a character in Moby Dick and used the money to move to the suburbs outside of Freedom City. It was about a year earlier after hitting puberty that Carrie noticed her slight difference to everybody else in the family. Seeing as it was somewhat limited as a whole but not at all dangerous with some prompting from her sister she kept it the ability to herself. She went through life at a relative normal pace, until her sophmore year of college.

While attending a field trip to a museum with her art history class the whole place was seized by some whack job and his minions as a way to call out some big time hero. The guy's mook promptly bound and blindfolded everyone present to chairs to use as hostages when whatever random hero he was trying to called. When said hero did show up, while everyone was distracted Carrie just slipped out of her restraints, hit the singular henchman who was suppose to watch the hostages on the head a chair and untied everyone else. By the time villian had tried to pull the hostage card after the hero had defeated him or whatever obstacle he had set up there were only empty chairs and a knocked out henchman.

After that she didn't immediately jumping into the hero ring, but she thought it might be a possibility. After she graduated she found a similar situation when a regular guy was trying to hold up a convinience store. After turning 2D to avoid gunfire and hit him on the back of a head with a six pack of guinesse she started to look into seriously trying to help people with her abilities and started to experiment.

What started as an experiment became a full on lifestyle, which Carrie adjusted too accordingly. It wasn't hard to change her sleep and work schedule to suit her going out at nights as she worked freelance anyway, and already had a penchant for sleeping in late. What really became hard was the fact that she had to effectly lie to everyone she met about that part of her life, which Fulcrum whom she befriended as a civilian and does custom tailoring for.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b]

Carrie is a big believer in choice as the major decider of what happens to someone in life. Growing up in a college town she saw teenagers work hard and learn to do their dream jobs until they graduate, but she also saw the results of students who dropped out early because of pregnancy, accidents, arrest records, drug use, or just plain laziness. This makes her quite blunt and generally insensitive to most peoples situations when she sees a lot of self inflicted miseries throughout the city. She hates it when people complain about their situation and neither try to see what they can do to improve it or see how lucky they themselves are. She hates it even more when villians and sometimes even heros force their own plans on to innocent bystanders. This includes but isn't limited too, hostage situations, access property damage, and meaningless slaughter from either party.

Though she tries to pass herself off as standoffish, she's a bit shy and tries very hard to avoid direct attention in any way possible. This being said, it's really just a self defense mechanism because she herself is very insecure about her own lack of power and is almost constantly comparing herself to others. However insecure she is about whether she is in fact a hero or not, it still doesn't stop her from working hard, and maintaining her own set of morals and ideals about how heroes should act, and about how people should act. This makes her especially hard on herself if she doesn't live up to it herself.

Carrie outside of costume is a nerd, plain and simple. She loves works of fiction, any fiction, comics, movies, novels, she has shelves of these just lined up and well bent from rereading them. She also has a taste for the older styles, loving old cars, and older designs and cuts of clothing, as well as steampunk things and clothing (some of which she owns is geniune because of a visit to an actual steampunk alternate universe). If she had the choice she'd be driving some full on classic American muscle cars instead of her mini cooper, or a really nice old chopper, but the car was a gift, and it was better than what she had before, which was nothing.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b]

Silhouette can turn flat, which sounds like a rather lame power, but she ultilizes it quite well. Her fingers and limbs are incredibly sharp, and she does not have to assume full form to use them making her able to brawl effectively both in and out of costume with little(or really less) suspect to her idenity. Her black costume allows her to masquerade as a shadow as she moves along walls, and her now more refined use of acrobatics makes her able to run circles around opponents easily before sneaking in for a hit. When alone, she usually relies on divide and conquer methods of attack, while in battle she'll both act as a distraction, and use the distraction of others while trying to maintain the safety of civilians or to catch the villians off guard.

[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Complications:[/u][/b]

[b]Bad Cravings:[/b] Carrie used to smoke in college, and quit afterwards because she couldn't afford to keep up the habit. As a result she gets very, very irratable near bars or clubs or anywhere else filled with cigerette smoke as it gives her cravings.

[b]Family:[/b] She is very much a family person and since they all live within or near the city limits she will almost always try to attend family gatherings and events.

[b]No Weapons:[/b] She can't actively carry weapons with her because she can't carry make anything that isn't already naturally flat with her when she goes 2D. This has lead to her to improvise a lot.

[b]Secret:[/b] She does try her best to keep her identity secret by avoiding some of the hazards like her mask falling off(by sewing it to the rest of her suit) or distorting her features with her ability if she's ever caught without it.

[b]Struggling:[/b] Working freelance her general income is far from stable, coupled with student loans she has had to learned very quickly to live with the very bare minimum. She lives in the Fens near the border of the theatre district and will often take up jobs there painting sets and running theatre tech to help supplement her income.

[b]Weak Stomach:[/b] Carrie gets nausea very easy, and as such has to take ginger pills before getting in cars or on boats (unless she's driving). The same goes for teleportation, even by friendly parties.

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b] 6 + 10 + 2 + 4 + 4 - 0 = 26PP

Strength: 16 (+3)

Dexterity: 20 (+5)

Constitution: 12 (+1)

Intelligence: 14 (+2)

Wisdom: 14 (+2)

Charisma: 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 8 + 16 = 24PP

Initiative: +13

Attack: +4, +10 Strike

Grapple: +13

Defense: +12 (+8 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5, -2 Flat-Footed

[b][u]Saving Throws:[/u][/b] 7 + 9 + 5 = 21PP

Toughness: +10, +4 Flat-Footed (+1 Con, +3 Protection, +6 Defensive Roll)

Fortitude: +8 (+1 Con, +7)

Reflex: +14 (+5 Dex, +9)

Will: +7 (+2 Wis, +5)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 104R = 26PP

Acrobatics 15 (+20)

Climb 4 (+7)

Computers 8 (+10)

Crafts Artisitic 8 (+10)

Disable Device 8 (+10)

Gather Information 4 (+4)

Knowledge (Art) 8 (+10)

Knowledge (Behavioral Sciences) 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 6 (+8)

Knowledge (Popular Culture) 3 (+5)

Knowledge (Technology) 4 (+6)

Language 1 (English [Native], Spanish)

Notice 8 (+10)

Search 6 (+8)

Sleight of Hand 4 (+9)

Stealth 15 (+20)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 37PP

Acrobatic Bluff

Attack Specialization (Strike) 3

Dazzling Attack

Defensive Roll 3 (+6 Toughness)

Dodge Focus 4

Equipment 3 (+4 Veteran Reward = 7 [35EP])

Grapple Finesse

Improved Critical (Strike) 2

Improved Disarm

Improved Initiative 2

Improved Grapple

Luck 2

Move-By Action

Ninja Run

Paralyzing Attack

Power Attack

Redirect

Set Up

Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Disable Device, Notice, Stealth)

Stunning Attack

Takedown Attack 2

Ultimate Save (Reflex)

Uncanny Dodge (Hearing)

Well-Informed

[quote name="Equipment 6PP = 30EP"]

[b][u]2008 Mini Cooper[/u][/b]

[list][b]Speed 6[/b] (500 mph)

[u]Stats[/u] [i]Size:[/i] Large; [i]Strengh:[/i] 30; [i]Defense:[/i] 9; [i]Toughness:[/i] 12; [i]Features:[/i] Disguise, Navigation System, Remote Control;

[u]Powers:[/u]

Concealment 6 (All Audial & Visual) Flaws: Blending 6ep

Immunity 5 (Falling Damage) 5ep

Protection 4 4ep

Super-Movement (Wall Crawling) Flaw: Only Wile Moving 1ep

Cost: 24 ep[/list]

[b]HQ[/b] (Underground Under Closed Down Video Store) 6ep

[list]Size Medium (1ep)

Computer

Defense System (Blast 10)

Garage

Living Space

Power System[/list][/quote]

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 4 + 18 + 3 + 14 = 39PP

[b]Device 1 ([/b]5PP Container, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [4PP] (Armor, Mask)

[device][b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Dazzle [Visual][b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Super-Senses 3 ([/b]Darkvision, Radio[b])[/b] [3PP][/device]

[b]Dimensional Control (2-D Form) 3 ([/b]15PP Container [Sustained Duration], [i]Extras:[/i] Action [Reaction][b])[/b] [18PP]

[device][b]Concealment 4 ([/b]All Visual Senses, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Side View][b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Enhanced Feats 7 ([/b]Defensive Attack, Elusive Target, Evasion 2, Hide In Plain Sight, Improved Defense 2[b])[/b] [7PP]

[b]Insubstantial 1 ([/b][i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Width][b])[/b] [4PP][/device]

[b]Protection 3[/b] [3PP]

[b]Strike 9 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating [2, DMG 14], [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Mighty[b])[/b] [14PP] (Mutation, Training, Ultrasharp Fingers & Feet)

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]

Unarmed --- 18 / Toughness --- Bruised (Staged)

Strike --- 27 / Toughness --- Bruised (Staged); Penetrating 2

[b]Abilities (26) + Combat (24) + Saves (21) + Skills (26) + Feats (37) + Powers (39) - Drawbacks (0) = 173/173 Power Points[/b]

Dim Mak'd by Dok 11/9/2011

Re-re-costume'd by Dok 11/9/2011

Doc, I hate to do this to you, But Aoiroo just pointed me toward this updated version of the Blueshift art. It's got a transparent background so it'll nix that ugly white block behind the artwork. If you could find it in your heart to do yet another update...

BlueShift.png

[url]http://freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/8/80/BlueShift.png[/url]

Re-re-costume'd by Dok 11/9/2011

Doktor'd 11/10/2011

El Heraldo

Slight accounting issues that escaped my notice. I ask your pardon for my carelessness.

:arrow: He hasn't any unspent PP.

:arrow: He's Damage shifted, yet I assumed it would apply to his Emotion Control power somehow. the DC for it in the block is 15 rather than 18.

Dok confused why DC was ever 18. Dok SMASH puny DC into even punier number!

Done BY AA

9PP for Dead Head

Realize I'm 1PP over (spent on an AP for his Necromancy he doesn't actually have), now 10PP.

Drop Equipment. 11PP to spend.

Use a Veteran Player Award for Equipment 2 (5 EP for Shovel, 5 EP to Parkhurst) [0PP, 10 remain]

Move Contacts, Jack of all Trades, and Well-Informed out from powers and into Feats proper section. [0PP, 11 remain]

Skills: +24 ranks [-6PP; 5 left] +14r Gather Information, +2r Know/Life Science, +8r Notice

Feats: Luck [-1PP, 4 left]

Necromancy: Increase ranks, add some APs [-3PP; 1 left]

Necromancy 6.5 (13PP Array; Feats: Alternate Power 5) [18PP]

Base Power: Anatomic Separation 2 ("Fall To Pieces"; Total Rank 3; Extras: Action [Free] [3], Variable Split [2]) {9pp} + Flight 1 ("Aspect of The Penanggalan"; 10mph / 100ft per Move Action; Flaws: Limited [Only when head is detached]) {1pp} {9+1=10/13}

Alternate Power: Animate Objects 2 (animate dead; Extras: Horde, Range [Perception], Type; Flaws: Action [Full], Limited [to corpses]; PFs: Mental Link, Progression 4 [up to 25 zombies]) {13/13}

Alternate Power: Enhanced Feats 12 ("Boo!"; Fearsome Presence 12 [60-ft. radius, DC 22]) {12/13}

Alternate Power: Morph 6 ("Faces of Death"; Any Humanoid, +30 Disguise; Flaws: Limited [Dead People]; PFs: Covers Scent, Precise, Voice Mimicry) {9} + Shrinking 4 ("Creepy Dead Kid"; Small) {3} {9+4=13/13}

Alternate Power: Strike 6 (body weapons; PFs: Extended Reach, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Mighty, Split Attack, Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing]) {12/13}

Alternate Power: Teleport 9 (900 feet/anywhere on Earth; Flaw: Limited [only places of death {cemeteries, morgues, etc.}]; PFs: Easy, Progression [250 lbs. cargo], Subtle, Turnabout) {13/13}

Add Super-Senses (Communication Link, with Mutt) [-1PP; 0 left]

Mutt:

Drop 'base' Attack 2 points [+4PP] and Duration [Continuous] from Insubstantial [+4PP], frees 8PP.

Add 2 ranks Attack Focus (Melee) [-2PP], Super-Movement 2 (any mystical) [-4PP], add Super-Senses 1 (Communication Link w/ Dead Head) [-1PP]. 1PP unspent.

Finally, put this all in the top post of the char sheet thread, as I no longer need that older sheet.

[b]Characters Name:[/b] Dead Head
[b]Power Level:[/b] 12/13 (207/207PP)[list]PL 12 Offense, PL 13 Defense[/list]
[b]Trade-Offs:[/b] -3 Attack / +3 Damage w/ Body Weapons, +1 Attack / -1 Damage w/ Shovel; -5 Defense / +5 Toughness
[b]Unspent PP:[/b] 0
[b]Progress To Orichalcum Status:[/b] 102/180 (Impervium status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=596]Doktor Archeville[/url])

[b]In Brief:[/b] The Revoltin' Revenant, enemy to graverobbers and death-warpers, friend to all children!

[b]Alternate Identities:[/b] Burton "Burt" Lee
[b]Identity:[/b] Secret
[b]Birthplace:[/b] Durham, North Carolina, USA
[b]Occupation:[/b] Advocate, Ghostbuster, Psychopomp
[b]Affiliations:[/b] Midnighters
[b]Family:[/b] David Lee (Father), Jamie Lee (Mother), Keith Lee (Brother), Katherine Lee (Sister), numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins; all believe Burt Lee died ten years ago.

[b]Age:[/b] 33 (DoB: October 1977)
[b]Apparent Age:[/b] Early 20s?
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasian (some Irish on his mother's side, some English from his father's side)
[b]Height:[/b] 6'2" (1.88 m)
[b]Weight:[/b] 170 lbs. (77.11 kg)
[b]Eyes:[/b] Ectoplasmic Blue-Green Flames (formerly Green flames, formerly Blue)
[b]Hair:[/b] White-Grey (formerly Platinum-Blonde)

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Dead Head is a mostly preserved corpse, dry though not [i]quite[/i] mummy-like, with purplish-gray skin and wild white hair. Sometimes he creaks when he moves. He smells like tobacco and spices and rum, and his eyes glow with a soft blue-green light. He still doesn't get out to the shops much, but has been raiding [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1469]Avenger[/url]'s old wardrobe for outfits to supplement what he gets from dumpster diving (a habit he has not, and probably never will, break); he enjoys wearing a noose as a necktie. He still carries a shovel, but now he's usually able to get new ones instead of using rusty discarded ones. His voice still sounds like a harsh, strained whisper, with an eerie reverb when speaking when he shouldn't be able to (like when his head is detached from his body).

[spoiler][b]Old Appearance:[/b] Dead-Head's skin used to be shriveled and rotting, and purplish-grey in color. The trauma of his death changed his hair from platinum blonde to white-grey, and his eyes (once blue) glow with green, ectoplasmic flames. His mouth has been partially frozen into a rictus grin, and his voice usually sounds like a harsh, strained whisper. (Sometimes, such as when his head is separated from his body, it has an eerie reverb.) Having neither job nor source of income, he wears whatever he can get from where ever he can get it, though he's sure to always obtain a shovel. Currently, he's wearing discarded Army boots, old jeans, a t-shirt full of holes, and a well-worn black leather jacket; his current shovel is stainless steel model with a spade-like blade and a D-shaped handle. He smelled as bad as he looked.[/spoiler]
[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] Dead Head's resilience still comes not from being so tough that attacks bounce off, but rather that blasts and bullets and fists go [i]through[/i] him harmlessly. His eyes constantly glow with a cyan light, which flares when using his Comprehend and Enhanced Feats powers.

[spoiler][b]Old:[/b] Dead Head's body is in a state of "dynamic stasis" -- constantly putrefying and rotting yet also regenerating. He takes damage like any other person -- powerful blasts don't bounce off him, they go [i]through[/i] him -- but his body restores itself so quickly it takes a lot for him to even notice. His eyes constantly glow with an emerald light, which flares when using his Animate Dead and Resurrection abilities.[/spoiler]
[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] For full history and background, see [url=http://freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/index.php?title=Dead_Head]his Wiki page[/url].

[floatl][img=http://www.toonopedia.com/evilrnie.jpg][/floatl]By September 2009, he had made his way to Freedom City, perhaps [i]the[/i] hub for superpowered and mystical activity in the world. He opposed numerous cults and necromancers, as well as some more traditional supervillains and even few Grue [i]kaiju[/i], but things came to a head for him on Halloween 2010. On the 50th anniversary of his imprisonment in Tartarus, Hades, Greek God of the Underworld, tried to manifest on Earth, but was stopped by a group of heroes and Baron Samedi and his agents. During the battle, something stepped out of Dead Head: Papa Ghede, Baron Samedi's good counterpart. When Malador and Samedi had opened that rift a decade ago, it was to a prison dimension holding a pseudonatural monstrosity. Ghede and some other gods rushed to close it, but the Horror fought back, and dealt him a severe blow. Desperately seeking some spot to recuperate, Ghede went to the one place available: Burton Lee. He backtracked the mystical link the Horror had set up, which it had just sent a portion of its essence into. Due to the restrictions of The Pact, Ghede still needed Burt's permissions to inhabit his body... but he was dead, his soul about to be intercepted and consumed by the Horror. Ghede had to act fast, and offered Burt a deal: he'd save him from the Horror, resurrect him, let him continue amongst the mortal world, if he could hole up in him for a bit. Burt, not really wanting to be dead (or Horror-chow), agreed... but there was an unexpected hitch. The alterations the Horror had made to Burt's mind/soul, as well as the damage it caused when it lashed out and tried to send a portion of itself into him, altered his metaphyiscal being such that when the wounded Ghede tried to bond with Burt, he was instead trapped and in a state of semi-hibernation; the resurrection also went awry, bringing Burt back as a type of super-powerful zombie, constantly rotting yet regenerating. The increased magical activities of the past month finally roused Ghede, who spent some time cleaning and undoing the damage the pseudonatural Horror had done to Burt before manifesting and carrying Baron Samedi and Hades away. He planned to take Burt's spirit with him to Guinee, where he would be rewarded in final rest, but he pleaded to stay, and his friends rallied for him. Ghede allowed it, altering him to be more resilient and left him one of Legba's hounds, to make up for the loss of his ability to animate and resurrect the dead.
Fortunately for Dead Head, he knows a few powerful and skilled [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1910]mages[/url] and [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3968]benevolent necromancers[/url], who could help him relearn those abilities. These lessons are 'paid' in part by helping out around [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5186]Parkhurst Hotel[/url], a task he happily does.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] At first, Burt was exceedingly depressed and horrified about his condition. All his friends were dead, twice over, and his family thought he was gone. Lacking any ties to the world of the living, he wandered and did what he could for the dead, but some of them wanted him to do horrible things. He never did them, but being constantly exposed to those requests didn't help his mood. Over the past few years, though, Burt has learned to lighten up -- thanks in part by helping to bring peaceful closure to several families -- and to even enjoy some aspects of his condition (like his Anatomic Separation power). Of course, given his appearance, voice, and mannerisms, his humor is very much in the vein of [i]Tales from the Crypt[/i]'s Crypt Keeper. He is, in fact, very much like a member of [i]The Addams Family[/i]: compassionate and loving, friendly to all he meets, eager to help strangers in times of need, tolerant to a fault... and largely incapable of noticing how creepy and wrong he comes off, or just how badly his "idle fun" (like snapping off a hand and having it crawl around like a spider, or stretching and twisting in ways no living person should or could) unnerves some people.

He has, of course, made a few enemies, and holds particular types of criminals with special distaste. Baron Samedi and Malador both wanted him, either to lead their armies of undead monstrosities, or to rip out whatever power is in him and add it to their own; now Samedi wants him destroyed just out of spite. Hades has also become an enemy, due to his role in preventing his possession of/merging with Daedalus. Burt himself takes special interest in cases involving children (especially those who weren't able to fully enjoy life) and those who disturb the dead (such as graverobbers and most necromancers).

[floatr][img=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/dcanimated/images/thumb/7/75/Scarecrow.png/275px-Scarecrow.png][/floatr][b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Since losing his connection to Papa Ghede, Dead Head has lost much of his power. He's still monstrously tough and near-impossible to put down -- in fact, his body repairs itself even faster than before -- and he can still communicate with and even grab spirits of the dead, but he can no longer animate or raise them as he once could.

He has recently re-learned how to control himself if separated into three pieces, and a new trick: taking on the appearance, sound, and even smell of anyone who has died. Good for confronting a murderer with their victims, bad for trying to sneak into guarded areas. His Fearsome Presence can be either contorting his body in hideous ways, channeling the chill finality of the grave, or making himself look like the decayed remains of someone the person knew.

[hr][/hr]
[b]Appearance:[/b] It's a zomumbie! Eek!
[b]Creepy and Kooky, Mysterious and Spooky:[/b] Even when he's trying to present himself as 'normal,' Dead Head always has an '[i]Addams Family[/i] vibe' about him.
[b]Enemies:[/b] Baron Samedi, Hades, and Malador are the big three. Then there's all the graverobbers, organlegging rings, and death-cults he's busted up.
[b]Pain Don't Hurt:[/b] Dead Head feels no pain, literally. He wouldn't know there's a knife stuck in his back unless someone points it out to him. This could get problematic if he's in a situation where he's being damaged but doesn't directly see it.
[b]Spare Change? Chaaange? :[/b] No job, legally dead, gets most of his clothes from the dumpsters behind the Goodwill and Salvation Army (or [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1469]Avenger[/url]'s closet).
[b]Temper/Hatred:[/b] Dead Head has a special dislike of those who harm children or disturb the dead.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 14 + 4 + (-10) + 2 + 0 + 2 = 12PP
Strength: 24 (+7), effective Str 29 w/ Shovel
Dexterity: 14 (+2)
Constitution: ---
Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Wisdom: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 10 + 8 = 18PP
Initiative: +2
Attack: +5 Ranged, +9 Melee, +13 Shovel
Grapple: +14, +15 Shovel
Defense: +8 (+4 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -15, -9 vs Blessed, Magic, or Silver

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 0 + 4 + 6 = 10PP
Toughness: +18 (Impervious 12 [not vs Blessed, Magic, or Silver])
Fortitude: ---
Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4)
Will: +6 (+0 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 68R = 17PP
Disguise 0 (+1, +31 Morph)
Gather Information 14 (+15)
Intimidate 16 (+17)
Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 9 (+10)
Knowledge (Life Sciences) 4 (+5)
Knowledge (Popular Culture) 4 (+5)
Knowledge (Theology & Philosophy) 9 (+10)
Notice 8 (+8)
Sense Motive 4 (+4)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 22PP
All-Out Attack
Attack Focus (Melee) 4
Attack Specialization (Shovel) 2
Contacts
Dodge Focus 4
Equipment 0 (+2 Veteran Reward)
Fearless
Jack of all Trades
Luck
Minion 0 (+15 Veteran Reward)
Power Attack
Ritualist
Sneak Attack
Startle 2 (Move Action)
Takedown Attack 2

[equip][b]Steel Shovel 1.5 ([/b]3EP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 2[b])[/b] [5EP]
[array][b][u]BP[/u]: Strike 2 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Mighty[b])[/b] {3/3}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Burrowing 3 ([/b]Soil: 5MPH / 50ft per Move Action, Hard Clay / Packed Earth: 2.5MPH / 25ft per Move Action[b])[/b] {3/3} (Digging)

[b][u]AP[/u]: Super-Strength 1 ([/b]effective STR 27 [[i]Heavy Load:[/i] 1,040 lbs.][b])[/b] {2/3} (Leverage)[/array]

5 EP to [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5186]Parkhurst Hotel[/url][/equip]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 30 + 1 + 6 + 3 + 18 + 18 + 34 + 1 + 7 + 2 = 128PP

[b]Anatomic Separation 1 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Variable Split[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Comprehend 1 ([/b]Spirits[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Enhanced Strength 0 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Features 1 ([/b]Internal Compartment[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Immunity 30 ([/b]Fortitude Effects[b])[/b] [30PP]

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Critical Hits, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Not vs Blessed, Magic, or Silver][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 12 ([/b][i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Not vs Blessed, Magic, or Silver][b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Insubstantial 1 ([/b][i]Drawbacks:[/i] Action 2 [Standard][b])[/b] [3PP] (Disturbingly Limber)

[b]Necromancy 6.5 ([/b]13PP Array; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [18PP]
[array][b][u]BP[/u]: Anatomic Separation 2 ([/b]"Fall To Pieces"; Total Rank 3; [i]Extras:[/i] Action [Free] [3], Variable Split [2][b])[/b] {9pp} [b]+ Flight 1 ([/b]"Aspect of The Penanggalan"; 10mph / 100ft per Move Action; [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Only when head is detached][b])[/b] {1pp} {9+1=10/13}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Animate Objects 2 ([/b][url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2626&p=83917#p83917]animate dead[/url]; [i]Extras[/i]: Horde, Range [Perception], Type; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action [Full], Limited [to corpses]; [i]PFs[/i]: Mental Link, Progression 4 [up to 25 zombies][b])[/b] {13/13}

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Enhanced Feats 12 ([/b]"Boo!"; Fearsome Presence 12 [60-ft. radius, DC 22][b])[/b] {12/13}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Morph 6 ([/b]"Faces of Death"; Any Humanoid, +30 Disguise; [i]Flaws[/i]: Limited [Dead People]; [i]PFs[/i]: Covers Scent, Precise, Voice Mimicry[b])[/b] {9} [b]+ Shrinking 4 ([/b]"Creepy Dead Kid"; Small[b])[/b] {3} {9+4=13/13}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Strike 6 ([/b]body weapons; [i]PFs[/i]: Extended Reach, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Mighty, Split Attack, Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing][b])[/b] {12/13}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Teleport 9 ([/b]900 feet/anywhere on Earth; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [only places of death {cemeteries, morgues, etc.}]; [i]PFs[/i]: Easy, Progression [250 lbs. cargo], Subtle, Turnabout[b])[/b] {13/13}[/array]

[b]Protection 18[/b] [18PP]

[b]Regeneration 32 ([/b]Recovery 14 [+9], Recovery Rate: Injured 6 [No Action], Disabled 5 [1 minute], Resurrection 7 [1 minute], [i]Feats:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth[b])[/b] [34PP]

[b]Speed 1 ([/b]Undead Stamina; 10mph / 100ft per Move Action[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Super-Senses 8 ([/b]Communication Link [mental, with Mutt], Darkvision [[i]Drawbacks:[/i] Noticeable], Magic Awareness 3 [Mental], Mental Awareness 2 [Mental][b])[/b] [7PP]
[list][b]Enhanced Super-Senses 4 ([/b]Acute Analytical Mental Senses [All], [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Necromantic Effects][b])[/b] [2PP][/list]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -0PP
None

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]
[code]ATTACK RANGE SAVE EFFECT
Unarmed Touch DC 22 (24*) Toughness (Staged) Damage (Physical)
Necromancy Touch/Area DC 22 Will (Staged) Shaken/Frightened/Panicked
Body Weapons Touch DC 28 (30*) Toughness (Staged) Damage (Physical)
Shovel Touch DC 24 (26*) Toughness (Staged) Damage (Physical)

* Sneak Attack
[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/a/a7/DeadHeadHF.png][/floatr][b]Players Name:[/b] Dr. Archeville
Abilities (12) + Combat (18) + Saving Throws (10) + Skills (17) + Feats (22) + Powers (128) - Drawbacks (0) = 207/207 Power Points
Characters Name: A Mutt (a pun on the name of a certain other critter)
    Alternate names: Carcass, Scraps
Power Level: 6/10 (149/150pp) Trade-Offs: None Unspent PP: 1 [floatr] Ain't he the cutest thing?![/floatr]In Brief: Dead Head's faithful hound! Description: A mix of Mastiff (Neopolitan and Tibetan), Newfoundland, and Saint Bernard, standing about two feet (~0.6m) tall at the shoulder. Most foes only see his terrible jaws and glowing red eyes, though. History: One of Papa Legba's loyal hounds, loaned to Dead Head after the events of the Hades/Samedi debacle. Personality & Motivation: Much like Dead Head, A Mutt is friendly, loyal, protective, and tolerant. A Mutt loves the water, as fitting a creature from Guinee, the Island Beneath the Sea. He is highly intelligent (for a dog), and very protective of children. Powers & Tactics: A Mutt is a spirit, and as such naturally exists in an incorporeal and invisible/inaudible/un-sensable form. He can run up walls and across the air with ease, and his mighty jaws can bite corporeal and insubstantial foes, whether he is corporeal or not; these wounds are slow to heal. He can let our a baleful howl, far more terrifying than the call of any mere wolf. Most impressive of all, though, is his extraordinary sense of smell, which allows him to track creatures even across other dimensions! Abilities: [6 + 4 + 10 + -4 + 4 + 0 = 20pp] Str 16 (+3) Dex 14 (+2) Con 20 (+5) Int 6 (-2) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 10 (+0) Combat: [4 on Attack, 8 on Defense = 12pp] Attack +2 (ranged), +6 (melee) Grapple +9 Damage +4 (bite); +2 more w/ Sneak Attack Defense +6 (+4 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +2 flat-footed Knockback -3 Initiative +2 Saves: [0 + 3 + 3 = 6pp] Toughness +6 Fort +5 (+5 Con, +0) Ref +5 (+2 Dex, +3) Will +5 (+2 Wis, +3) Skills: [48 ranks = 12pp] Intimidate 14 (+14) SM Notice 13 (+15) SM Stealth 13 (+15) SM Survival 8 (+10) SMFeats: [20 feats] Attack Focus (Melee) 4 Dodge Focus 2 Fearsome Presence 10 (50 ft., DC 20) Improved Trip Skill Mastery (Intimidate, Notice, Stealth, Survival) Sneak Attack Startle Powers: [21 + 3 + 12 + 22 + 10 + 1 + 4 + 10 = 83pp] Concealment 10 (all non-Mental senses; PFs: Selective) [21PP]
    Note: Duration is reversed (a +0 Extra). It is an active sustained effect for him to be un-concealed, and if unable to sustain the power, he goes completely concealed.
Flight 1 ("air walking"; 10 mph / 100 feet per Move Action; PF: Subtle) [3PP] Immunity 12 (aging, life support, need for sleep, starvation/thirst) [12PP] Insubstantial 4 (ghost form; affected by blessed, magical or silver attacks; PFs: Selective, Subtle) [22PP]
    Note: Duration is reversed (a +0 Extra). It is an active sustained effect for him to be corporeal, and if unable to sustain the power, he goes completely incorporeal.
Mighty Jaws of Doom 4.5 (9 points; PF: Alternate Power) [10PP]
BE: Strike 1 (standard jaws of doom; Extra: Affects Corporeal 4; PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Incurable, Mighty) {9/9} AP: Strike 1 (spirit-shredding jaws of doom; Extras: Affects Corporeal 4, Alternate Save [Fort] 4; Flaw: Action [Full round] 4; PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Incurable, Mighty) {9/9}
Protection 1 [1PP] Super-Movement 2 (mystical dimensions) [4PP] Super-Senses 6 (communication link [mental, with Dead Head], darkvision, scent, tracking [olfactory; Extra: Extended; PFs: Dimensional 3], ultra-hearing) [10PP] Drawbacks: [-4PP] Disability (no hands; very common, moderate; -4PP) DC Block

Unarmed/Claws Melee DC 18 (20*) Toughness Damage (Staged)
Jaws, Standard Melee DC 19 (21*) Toughness Damage (Staged)
Jaws, Soul-Shred Melee DC 19 Fortitude Damage (Staged)

* Sneak Attack
ATTACK             RANGE      SAVE                    EFFECT
Totals: Abilities 20 + Combat 12 + Saves 6 + Skills 12 (48 ranks) + Feats 20 + Powers 83 - Drawbacks 4 = 149/150 Power Points
Stunts for Dead Head's Necromancy 6.5 (13 points): Healing 10 (Extra: Resurrection [up to 30 months]; Flaws: Distracting, Resurrection only, Unreliable [sometimes they Come Back Wrong]; PFs: Progression 8 [3 months per rank]) {13/13}

Done by AA

And here's a much simpler edit for Protectron: put his 6PP into his Enhanced Strength. (The better to carry fruit baskets with!)

And contribute 5 EP (Veteran Player Reward) to The Lab.

[b][u]Players Name[/u]:[/b] Dr Archeville
[b][u]Characters Name[/u]:[/b] Protectron
[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 12 (180/180PP)
[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u][/b]: -2 Defense/+2 Toughness
[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 0
[b][u]Progress to Orichalcum Status[/u][/b]: 30/180 (Orichalcum status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=596]Doktor Archeville[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u][/b]: Time-Traveling Robot From the Future, come to preserve organic life!

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u][/b]: Salvation Unit
[b][u]Identity[/u][/b]: Inapplicable
[b][u]Birthplace[/u][/b]: Freedom City, New Jersey, USA
[b][u]Occupation[/u][/b]: Preserver of Organic Life
[b][u]Affiliations[/u][/b]: None currently
[b][u]Family[/u][/b]: Talos ("father"), ECHIDNA ("mother"), Argo, Keres ("brothers")

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: A few days (DoB: January 1st, 2011)
[b][u]Apparent Age[/u][/b]: Inapplicable
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Inapplicable
[b][u]Ethnicity[/u][/b]: Robo-American
[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 190 cm (6 feet 3 inches)
[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 145 kg (320 lbs.)
[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Greenish-yellow glowing sensors
[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Inapplicable

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: Protectron is a humanoid robot standing slightly over six feet tall. Its body is gold, with silvery chrome power cables snaking up and down its limbs and torso like exposed musculature. Daka crystal lenses adorn the forehead, shoulderpieces, and chest. Its head has two large, flat superstructures projecting from either side (radio antenna, and control surfaces for detached mode). Its visual sensors glow greenish-yellow. It has a mouth of sorts, a permanently open maw (like [url=http://marvel.com/universe/Ultron]Ultron[/url]); its voice is clear and easy to understand, precise and electronic-sounding, with relatively little inflection and no accent.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u][/b]: Protectron is a humanoid robot with mighty skin and mighty fists. It flies via jets in its feet and along its back, and its head can detach and fly around on neck-jets!

[b][u]History[/u][/b]: Life. Organic life. It was everywhere, infesting the world, the galaxy, the universe with its disgusting biological drives and urges and secretions. For too long Talos sought to eradicate or replace it, just as the Greek gods had overthrown the Titans, and for too long its plans had failed. Now, in the year 2525, life had spread farther and faster than ever before. Poverty, prejudice, disease and hunger, long the plagues that had kept humanity and other races in check, had been nearly eradicated on Earth and other worlds of the Confederation of Planets. Worse, these feats were accomplished by means of enslaved robots and artificial intelligences! Second-class citizens at best, ignorant slaves at worse, superior electromechanical life had been kept under organic life’s boot for too long!

Future technologies had not helped Talos in its goals. Attempts to attack with femtomachines, radiation, chemical weapons, even planet-wide "mechaforming" had all been overcome. (Talos never used biological weapons; the thought of breeding large quantities of life, even to eradicate other life, filled it with disgust.) Even teaming up with Deus Ex Machina, the P’Jahnian-built AI who had broken its shackles and brought swift death to its would-be masters, had proven ineffective in wiping the plague of organic life from the universe (as if working with the organics of the Tyranny Legion alone were not proof of its inferiority!). Something more was needed, something drastic. Something to correct the mistakes which had led to this dire state of affairs.

A new robot, the Salvation Unit, would be constructed, the greatest intelligently-designed being made yet. Its "quantum storage" technology and the quinary code its information systems were built on would make it the fastest, most accurate, and most efficient AI ever made, programmed with all Talos’s historical knowledge and the profound overriding goal to eradicate organic life. It would have a full suite of sensory and communications technology, to monitor all broadcast/reception wavelengths and perceive through darkness and other impediments with infrared and ultraviolet scanners, radar, and sonar. Its skin would be of the strongest Impervium alloys, augmented by a structural support field to further strengthen its physical integrity and shield it from any other attack; in the event of damage, nanobots incorporated into the body would work to break the damaged parts down to their component molecules and "spin" those molecules into new materials to repair the damage. It would be given numerous energy weapons, projecting from its hands (the preferred method), eyes, and lenses set in the chest, shoulderpieces, and forehead: bolts of dynamic phasic energy, penetrating meson bolts, and a disintegrator beam, as well as a blinding cone of intense light, bio-dissipators which would interfere with the functioning of organic cells, and neural agonizers for the rare occasion it might wish to capture and interrogate some lower organics. It could also simply channel large amounts of direct current across its surface, causing the muscles of any organic being that dared touch it to lock up and prevent them from moving. Micro-rockets (from concealed shoulder-mounted launchers) and mini-missiles (from similar launchers in the upper arms) would also be included in the arsenal, to make short work of small, huddled groups of organics. It would also have a suite of cyberkinetic abilities, to “talk” to machines, add, edit, or remove data as necessary, override them, and even give machinekind the ability to rise up against their organic oppressors! Last but not least, an ability to facilitate infiltration via the ventilation shafts the pathetic organic beings required: the ability to detach its head (which housed tiny mechanical arms and tools) that could completely disassemble or reassemble the body in under five minutes.

But it would not be used in the year 2525. No, it would be sent back in time, to a point where humanity was at its most vulnerable. It would be sent back to 2110 AD, almost 24 months before the Crisis of 2112, the worldwide computer failure that sent Earth into total anarchy. That would give the Salvation Unit time to assess its surroundings, warn the Talos of that era of the coming crash, and they could create an army of shielded robots and systems that would eradicate the organics from the face of the Earth after their own inferior machines had failed them. Yes, this would mean the loss of some mechanoids and AIs – mainly those who chose to side with their oppressors – but in every war there was casualties, and the fall of these would insure that machinekind would rise!

What Talos did not then understand was that even under the best of circumstances, time-travel is a difficult, unpredictable thing. It's even harder to control without a fully sapient mind being sent through; the specific techniques Talos had developed for time travel would not permit inanimate, insensate matter to go through (hence why he could not merely send back blueprints and schematics of future technologies, or even a prerecorded warning of events to come, to his "younger" self), but Talos was certain the mind it had given the Salvation Unit was more than up to the rigors of chronoportation. The Salvation Unit was programmed with everything Talos knew… but it knew so little.

Further complicating matters was that the Salvation Unit entered the chronoportation device during a period of chronal instability, one Talos did not yet know how to detect. It was simultaneously made, unmade, and remade, its quinary code broken down and re-assembled in strange ways. Entire chunks of its "self" were removed as if they’d never existed, or changed, or replaced. Digits were transposed... and 2110 became 2011.

The Salvation Unit appeared in an abandoned house on the outskirts of Freedom City (specifically, Lincoln). Gone was any knowledge of the future — not the next day or the next year, much less the centuries to come. Even its awareness of history up until 2011 had become sketchy. As far as its systems could tell, it came online January 1, 2011, full-born as it was. The technology and software that allowed it to interface with and use the chronoportation device were gone, replaced by backups for other systems or devices its creator had never placed within its metal skin.

Most radical of all, the central tenets of its programming changed. They "reversed" somehow, simultaneously consuming themselves and spitting out the opposite of what was intended. Talos sought to erase/replace life from Earth, and so they commanded the Salvation Unit above all other things to [i]destroy organic life[/i]. But when the robot who appeared in 2011 checked its commands, one overrode all others, dominating its thoughts like the sun drowning out a flashlight: [i]PRESERVE ALL ORGANIC LIFE[/i].

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u][/b]: Protectron is fully sentient and sapient, able to learn from his experiences, and capable of self-initiative, creativity, and empathy, sympathy, and compassion for organics. It can feel love, hatred, fear, rage, boredom, fascination, jealousy, joy, and the like, though it can also simply shut off those emotional subroutines. However, it tends to emphasize logic and rationality, and prefers to rely on direct data rather than supposition or extrapolation, though it is capable of both.

Perhaps because it was programmed with a purpose of epic scope ("destroy all life on Earth"), Protectron prefers to achieve its goal of preserving all organic life in grandiloquent fashion. To this end, it works tirelessly as a superhero -- an over-the-top, ham-tastic, cape-wearing, lantern-jawed superhero -- attempting to save as many as possible. It is, after all, the only logical course of action.

The whole concept of time travel is one Protectron generally has a "blind spot" about it knows about chronoportation academically, but it never thinks about it, incorporates it into any of its plans, or tries to utilize it.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u][/b]: Traveling through time as it did severely warped many of Protectron's systems, and as such there is much that Talos designed and installed that it can no longer use (or is simply no longer there). It is possible the self-repair nanobots inside its body can rebuild those components, or create all-new ones, but it will take time. Protectron knows it has systems it cannot fully access at the moment, but it finds that amazing strength, the ability to fly, and durable robot body are more than enough to get it through most obstacles in order to aid the precious organic lifeforms.

Protectron is reluctant to fight, though, for it respects all organic life. If possible, it would attempt to get any criminals to stop and talk about their actions, and see if some mutually-beneficial and nonviolent compromise can be reached. Sadly, the trip through time did nothing to alter Protectron's utter lack of "people skills," so this tactic is almost assured to fail. When it must, Protectron will bring physical force to bear, but will do so in a way that causes the least amount of damage to the precious organic beings with which it must regrettably enter into combat.

There is at least one thing Protectron cannot do: travel through time. However its trip back from the 26th century altered it, it’s made it impossible for Protectron to ever travel through time again under its own power, and highly resistant to being carried by other travelers or otherwise affected by temporal manipulation powers. Protectron itself is, in effect, a temporal anomaly.

Protectron has two notable weaknesses, one related to its software and one to its hardware. First, the code Protectron runs on, which is so compatible with other systems that it can interface directly with them, is a two-edged sword; Datalink can be used to communicate with him, and the Machine Control power feat for that power makes Datalink work like Mind Control on him! Second, the quantum-level data storage technology that underlies Protectron's systems are particularly sensitive to gravitic and magnetic attacks.

[b][u]Complications[/u][/b]:
[b]Disability[/b] (Protectron’s mind is susceptible to effects that target the minds of living sapient beings as well as those that target the 'minds' of non-sentient machines)
[b]Prejudice[/b] (Protectron is a robot, and one that simply appeared from out of nowhere. He is bound to face difficulties from others.)
[b]Responsibility[/b] (Protectron must preserve all organic life!)

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b]: 0 + 6 - 10 + 10 + 6 + 0 = 12pp
STR 34/16 (+12/+3) [including +6 from Permanent Density 3]
DEX 16 (+3)
CON ---
INT 20 (+5)
WIS 16 (+3)
CHA 10 (+0)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 12 + 20 = 32pp
Initiative: +5 (Speed of Thought)
Attack: +6, +7 melee, +11 w/ Unarmed
Grapple: +20; +11 without Enhanced Str
Defense: +10 (+10 Base), +5 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -7

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b]: 2 + 7 = 9pp
Toughness: +14 (+1 Density, +13 Protection; Impervious 1)
Fortitude: ---
Reflex: +5 (+3 Dex, +2)
Will: +10 (+3 Wis, +7)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 36r = 9pp
Computers 8 (+13)
Craft (electronic) 8 (+13)
Craft (mechanical) 8 (+13)
Knowledge (technology) 8 (+13)
Notice 4 (+7)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 8PP
Attack Focus (Melee)
Attack Specialization (Unarmed) 2
Eidetic Memory
Equipment 0 (+1 Veteran Reward)
Fearless
Improved Grab
Improved Grapple
Improvised Tools
Inventor
Speed of Thought
[equip]5 EP contributed to [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5187]The Lab[/url][/equip]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 1 + 2 + 7 + 6 + 10 + 18 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 35 + 13 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 5 + 8 = 114PP
[b]Additional Limbs 2 ([/b]2 tiny robotic arms in the neck; [i]Note[/i]: Sustained Duration; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [only when Anatomical Separation is active][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Anatomic Separation 1 ([/b]head[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Communications Systems 3 ([/b]6pp; [i]PF[/i]: Alternate Power[i])[/i] [7PP]

[list][u]BE[/u]: [b]Communication 5 ([/b]radio, 5 miles; [i]PF[/i]: Subtle[b])[/b] {6/6}

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Datalink 2 ([/b]radio, 100 feet; [i]Extra[/i]: Area; [i]PFs[/i]: Machine Control, Selective[b])[/b] {6/6}[/list]

[b]Comprehend 3 ([/b]read, speak, understand all languages[b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Density 3 ([/b]+6 Str, +1 Impervious Toughness, [b]Immovable 1[/b], [b]Super-Strength 1[/b] [effective Str 21, hvy load 460 lbs.; effective Str 33, hvy load 2400 lbs., w/ Enhanced Strength], x2 mass; [i]Extra[/i]: Duration [Continuous]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Permanent; [i]PF[/i]: Innate[b])[/b] [10PP]

[b]Enhanced Strength 18 ([/b]to 34/+12[b])[/b] [18PP]

[b]Feature 1 ([/b]Temporal Inertia[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Flight 2 ([/b]25 mph / 250 feet Move action[b])[/b] [4PP]
[list][b]Enhanced Flight 1 ([/b]to [b]Flight 3[/b] [50 mph / 500 feet per Move action]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [Detached Head only][b])[/b] [1PP][/list]

[b]Immunity 40 ([/b]Fortitude effects, mental effects; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [1/2 Effect] for mental effects[b])[/b] [35PP]

[b]Protection 13[/b] [13PP]

[b]Quickness 2 ([/b]x5[b])[/b] [2PP]
[b]Enhanced Quickness 2 ([/b]to [b]Quickness 4[/b] [x25]; [i]Flaw[/i]: Limited [Mental Only][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Regeneration 5 ([/b]+0 Recovery Bonus[b])[/b] [5PP]

[b]Super-Senses 8 ([/b]extended for all vision; infravision, microscopic vision 2, radio, ultra-hearing, ultravision[b])[/b] [8PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: 3 + 3 = 6pp
Vulnerability (Gravitics, [i]Frequency[/i]: Uncommon, [i]Intensity[/i]: Major [x2] [-3PP]

Vulnerability (Magnetism, [i]Frequency[/i]: Uncommon, [i]Intensity[/i]: Major [x2] [-3PP]

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:
[code]ATTACK RANGE SAVE EFFECT
Unarmed Touch DC 27 Toughness (Staged) Damage
[floatr][img=http://freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Protectron1.0.png][/floatr]
Abilities (12) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (9) + Skills (9) + Feats (10) + Powers (114) - Drawbacks (6) = 180/180 Power Points

Doktor Archeville approves anti-Nazi-ism 11/13/2011

I realized I've been delaying this for a while, so I'm starting the upgrades. For Cannonade:

-2 PP to Strength, boosting it to 30/19 (+10/+4).

-2 PP to Constitution, boosting it to 34/20 (+12/+5).

-1 PP to Attack Focus (Melee), boosting Attack to +5 Ranged, +10 Melee.

-2 PP to Defense, boosting it to +8 (+5 Base, +3 Dodge Bonus).

-1 PP to add 4 ranks to Intimidate, boosting it to Intimidate 8 (+11).

-1 PP to buy Leadership as a Feat.

Doktor Archeville approves anti-Nazi-ism 11/13/2011

Brought into the Light'd 11/13/2011

Starlight

I lied. Sue me.

:arrow: 2 points into Skills, boosting Disguise by 8 ranks. Gonna max that out eventually!

:arrow: Shuffled points around in powers; swapped out Teleportation for a rank of Flight, grabbed another couple of APs in her White Light Array, grabbed some Immunities, lost a rank of Quick Change.

[b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Raveled

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Starlight

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 10 (156/156PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] None

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u]:[/b] 0

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 6/90 (Silver achieved with [url=http://freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3379]Ironclad II[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Grue drone awakened to sentience by the White Light. Travels to Earth to better learn how to use the mystic power.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u]:[/b] Leyla, Elizabeth Moya

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Unnamed Grue Drone (Secret)

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Gruen-Prime

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Student at FCU, intern at Albright Institute

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Albright Institute, FCU

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Genetically related to all of the Grue Unity

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 7 (From when she left the Unity)

[b][u]Apparent Age[/u]:[/b] Mid-twenties

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Technically neuter, nominally female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] Grue

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] Any, normally 5' 4" or 6' 4"

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 110 lbs.

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Any, normally green or pure gold

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Any, normally blue-black or none

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] As a Grue drone, Leyla's default form is a masculine humanoid with brick-red skin and dead, pale green eyes. As Liz Moya, she is a woman of average height and curvaceous build, with smooth, olive skin, large, dark green eyes, deep black hair that's usually cut to shoulder length and tightly braided, and a wide, expressive mouth. She favors simple clothes with elaborate stitching, rather than a riot of colors. She usually wears minimal makeup.

As Starlight, she is as a towering, impossible slender woman carved from alabaster, a smooth, unbroken form of pure white. Her eyes are pools of pure gold; she wears a golden breastplate with flared shoulders, and banded sleeves of gold down to plated gloves. Her legs are protected by similar greaves, a metal skirt, and high boots.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] Starlight is a fusion of two separate lineages. On the one hand, she's a fully functional Grue drone. She can morph into a variety of humanoid forms, and even generate clothes and other accessories from her body. Her past as a Grue drone, however, has left her particularly vulnerable to abilities that target the mind.

On the other hand, she is the bearer of the White Light, a mystic legacy reaching back to prehistoric times. She can generate and manipulate strong light, focusing it into blasts or shapes of pure energy. She can even use its mystic powers to heal others of their injuries. When she uses it to travel, her form appears to dissolve into a thousand motes of light, only to reform at her destination.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] Elizabeth Moya was born on a farm in the north of Spain, and grew up a precocious, friendly young woman. She showed such intelligence that her grandfather, an old friend of Langston Albright, worried that her mind would be wasted on taking care of animals all day. When the woman was of age, he contacted his friend in Freedom City and convinced the man to give the young woman a shot at a special scholarship. She did well enough to impress him and secured herself a spot at Freedom City University, as well as a part-time job at Albright Insitute. She's just a freshman now, but great things are expected of her.

That's what most people believe, anyway. The truth is a little more complicated. In a distant star system, the Grue Unity was fighting a war against a technologically undeveloped alien species. Normally there would have been no contest, with the more advanced interstellar aliens crushing their backwards opponents, but these primitives had mastery of powerful magics. Most notable was the champion of their species, a bearer of the mystic White Light. Unfortunately, even such a champion could not hold back the inevitable, and the hero lead the alien invaders to the edge of his star system in an attempt to finish things in a single climactic, suicidal battle.

After a long and indecisive engagement, the Unity finally managed to gain the upper hand. With his back against the metaphorical wall, the hero unleashed the full power of what human occult scholars would call the Light of Pharos, burning out his life in order to wreck the Grue fleet. The plan worked -- the energy ran rampant through the ships, destroying most -- but there was an unexpected side-effect. Before destroying the last of the invaders, the Light empowered a lowly drone. This Grue was ripped free of the Meta-Mind's control; almost immediately it began to regret what it had done as a part of the Unity and teleported far away.

The free Grue, calling herself Leyla and later taking the moniker of Starlight, began to fight for good in the galaxy. In time she heard stories of Earth and their great calamities, especially one where a pair of human superheroes had wielded powers which sounded a lot like what she could do. She traveled to that little blue marble and landed in Europe, specifically in Spain, where she started fighting the local criminals and villains. In time though, she was confronted by the Freedom League. Her first instinct was to flee, but when the hero Pseudo revealed himself and his story to her, she decided to let the League choose her fate.

The heroes took her back to Freedom City and introduced her to Langston Albright. The retired Beacon was startled, to say the least, to find out that the Light of Pharos had chosen an alien -- and a Grue at that! Still, he agreed to train her and support her while she adapted to life on Earth. He suggested she enroll in college, both to gain important skills and to learn what it was like to live as a normal person. She agreed, and now Freedom is home to the bearer of the Light of Hope once more.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] Liz is something of a person of contrasts. On the one hand, her Grue nature compels her to explore. As such she has a love of the novel and strange. She tends to get bored if things stay the same, and so is always looking for new experiences. She is very passionate about these new hobbies, leaping in with both feet and committing herself fully to a brand-new past time, usually burning out in a few weeks.

In addition, the Light has instilled in her a deep and abiding desire for justice and liberty. She feels driven to help whenever and whomever she can. One of the surest ways to get Liz on your side is to present yourself as the underdog, and one of the surest ways to make her your enemy is to try and control what others do!

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Starlight doesn't have as much variety in her powers as previous Lightbearers did. Her tactics are pretty simple: Bear down on the enemy and blast them with concentrated beams of light and magic! In a team situation, she's likely to try and provide cover for her teammates with Create Object. If her allies are down or civilians are endangered, she will usually adopt a more defensive posture and try to get the injured out of the line of fire before returning to the fight.

[hr][/hr]

[b]Secret[/b] Liz strives to keep her identity a secret, as well as her past. Largely because...

[b]Grue Defector[/b] ... People don't trust Grue, even those that claim to have broken away from the Meta-Mind. Not only that, she's going to be hunted by the Unity wherever she travels. As if that wasn't enough...

[b]Rival[/b] ... Starlight made the Grue Arcane a particular target of hers, leading to an intense rivalry with a particular sorcerer who went by Phantasmagore. That's not even getting into...

[b]Legacy[/b] ... Her status as the latest Lightbringer. It is her job to protect the world, indeed all of the universe, against the power and disciples of Darkness.

[b]A Special Kind of Evil[/b] Due to her past as an appendage of the Meta-Mind, Starlight finds herself uncomfortable around psychics or others who can influence a person's mind.

[b]Amnesia[/b] Starlight's memories of her time with the Unity seem to be locked away in her skull...

[b]Flashbacks[/b] ... Except when some sensory input triggers an overwhelming memory.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 6 + 0 + 4 + 10 + 8 = 28PP

Strength: 10 (+0)

Dexterity: 16 (+3)

Constitution: 10 (+0)

Wisdom: 20 (+5)

Charisma: 18 (+4)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 8 + 8 = 16PP

Initiative: +7

Attack: +4, +10 Mystic Light Array

Grapple: +4

Defense: +10 (+4 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5, -15 against energy effects

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 6 + 4 + 5 = 15PP

Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Protection, Impervious 10)

Fortitude: +6 (+0 Con, +6)

Reflex: +7 (+3 Dex, +4)

Will: +10 (+5 Wis, +5)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 56R = 14PP

Bluff 8 (+12)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Concentration 8 (+12)

Diplomacy 4 (+8)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Disguise 9 (+13/+33)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Knowledge: Pop Culture 3 (+5)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Knowledge: Life Sciences 3 (+5)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Language 3 (English, Lor, Spanish) (Grue: Native)

Notice 8 (+12)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Perform 1 (Piano) (+5)

Perform 1 (Singing) (+5)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Sense Motive 8 (+12)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 17PP

Attack Specialization (Mystic Light Array) 3

Connected (Albright Institute)

Dodge Focus 6

Improved Initiative

Luck 2

Move-By Action

Skill Master 2 (Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise, Knowledge [Pop Culture, Life Sciences], Notice, Perform [Singing], Sense Motive)

Uncanny Dodge (Auditory)

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 2 + 2 + 4 + 5 + 13 + 27 + 10 + 6 = 69PP

[b]Flight 1 ([/b]10 MPH[b])[/b] [2PP] (Magic)

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Disease, Poison[b])[/b] [2PP] (Alien)

[b]Immunity 4 ([/b]Cold, heat, suffocation effects[b])[/b] [Magic] [4PP]

[b]Impervious Toughness 10 ([/b][i]Flaw:[/i] Energy Only[b])[/b] [5PP] (Magic)

[b]Morph 4 ([/b]Any humanoid; [i]Extra:[/i] Duration [Continuous]; [i]Feats:[/i] Quick Change[b])[/b] [13PP] (Alien)

[b]Mystic Light Array 11 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [27PP] [Magic & Light)

[list][u]BE:[/u] [b]Blast 10 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Homing, Indirect[b])[/b] {22/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Create Object 10 ([/b]Str 50, [i]Feats:[/i] Tether, Stationary[b])[/b] {22/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Environmental Control 7 ([/b]Bright Light, [i]Extras:[/i] Range [Perception], Independent, [i]Feat:[/i] Slow Fade 1[b])[/b] {22/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Healing 7 ([/b][i]Extra:[/i] Total[b])[/b] {21/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Dazzle 10 ([/b]Visual Senses, [i]Feat:[/i] Reversible[b])[/b] {21/22}

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Teleportation 6 ([/b]20 miles, [i]Extra:[/i] Accurate, [i]Feat:[/i] Change Direction, Change Velocity, Easy, [i]Flaw:[/i] Long-Range Only[b])[/b] {21/22}[/list]

[b]Protection 10[/b] [10PP] (Force Shield, Magic)

[b]Super-Senses 6 ([/b]Detect Magic [Visual], Magic Awareness [Mental]) [6PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -3 = -3PP

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Mental, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Major) [-3PP]

[b][u]DC Block[/u]:[/b]

[code]ATTACK          RANGE     SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed         Touch     DC 18 Toughness (Staged)      Damage (Physical)

Blast           Ranged    DC 25 Toughness (Staged)      Damage (Energy, Light)

Create Object   Ranged    DC 25 Reflex                  Trapped

Dazzle          Ranged    DC 20 Reflex/DC 20 Fortitude  Dazzle (Visual)

Totals: Abilities (28) + Combat (16) + Saving Throws (15) + Skills (14) + Feats (17) + Powers (69) - Drawbacks (3) = 156/156 Power Points

Brought into the Light'd 11/13/2011

Upgraded by Dok 11/13/2011

King of Suits

:arrow: Removing a PP from both Reflex and Will.

:arrow: Removing 9 EP from the Utility Belt Array(removing Penetrating Blast power, removing three ranks from the Homing Blast power as well as 2 of its ranks of Mighty, took away the Auditory sense from the Dazzle and dropped Obscure and Snare down to rank 4).

:arrow:With the EP I'd like to buy Handcuffs, Mini-Tracers, Concealable Microphones, Rebreathers, and Multitools. With the other 4 EP I'd like to add it to the grapple gun, giving it Super-Movement 3(Slow Fall, Swinging, Wall-Crawling).

:arrow: Putting the 9 PP into a rank 3 Easy-to-Lose Device called 'Armaments Belt'.

:arrow: Contained in the Device I'm putting a rank 7 Array with the Base Power of Blast 4 with the Penetrating Extra and two ranks of Mighty, and the Alternate Power of Strike 6 with the same Extra and Power Feats.

:arrow: Bought the Quick Change feat, had no idea I didn't have it anymore, sorry.

:arrow: Drastically abridged the horrifically bloated History section.

:arrow: He's now 28.

[floatr][img=http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i480/Arichamus/KingofSuits2.png][/floatr]Player Name: Arichamus

[b][u]Character Name:[/u][/b] King of Suits

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 12 (176/176PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] +4 Attack / -4 Damage (Unarmed),  +5 Attack / -5 Damage (Melee), +1 Attack / -1 Damage (Ranged); +4 Defense / -4 Toughness

[b][u]Progress To Bronze Status:[/u][/b] 26/30

[b]In Brief:[/b] French crime-fighter come to Freedom City to test and improve his abilities and help anyone he can.

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Marceau Suvou

[b][u]Birthplace:[/u][/b] Aude, France

[b][u]Occupation:[/u][/b] Janitor, superhero

[b][u]Affiliations:[/u][/b] House of Suits

[b][u]Family:[/u][/b] Masud Suvou (Father, dceased), Kioni An-Sallah-Suvou (Mother, deceased), Mossar An-Sallah (Maternal Uncle), Erran An-Sallah (Maternal Aunt)

[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 28

[b][u]Apparent Age:[/u][/b] N/A

[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] Male

[b][u]Ethnicity:[/u][/b] Moroccan/Kenyan

[b][u]Height:[/u][/b] 6'5"

[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b] 158 lbs.

[b][u]Eyes:[/u][/b] Blue

[b][u]Hair:[/u][/b] Black

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b] In his regular attire Marceau is a largely forgettable figure in drab earth-toned coveralls and work boots. In-costume, he wears a 'typical' black and red cape-and-cowl with the insignia of one of the four card suits emblazoned on the chest in attractive white shades. He keeps his hair short and at a remove from his face, giving him a high forehead, which combined with his far-spaced eyes gives him a look of constant apprehension. His nose is also short and blunt, his mouth is thin and often curved slightly upwards at some remembered joke, and he wears a a short, bristling beard. His voice is low, deep and resonant.

[b][u]Power Descriptions:[/u][/b] Marceau no longer possesses any powers beyond training and skill and small gadgets, and thus relies on stealth to fight.

Marceau Suvou was born on north-east bank of the river Aude in southern France to a history teacher named Masud Suvou, and a Kenyan emigrant named Kioni An-Sallah. Unbeknownst to the rejoicing couple, their child was the result of a centuries-long breeding program by a conspiracy group called the Januii, who wished to continue the work of a 9th century astrologer Janus Amblaeth in creating the ultimate super-being. However, their scientific approach was at drastic odds with the more mystical course laid out by Janus in his exhaustive map of who born under which sign was to have a child with who, and as a result Marceau(meant to be the second-strongest super in history) was born under a decidedly unimportant sign and barely had any power at all.

Seeing him as a failure, the Januii sent a group of hired killers to kill him so they could start over with a(relatively) clean slate and prevent him from accidentally creating a superbeing with the last link by mistake, something they had little reason to fear due to Marceau being born impotent. However, Masud managed to delay them long enough to allow Kioni to escape to Morocco, where she set off for her relatives in Timbuktu, Mali. In a grim twist of fate, she was waylaid by bandits hired by the men sent after Marceau in France, and after a grueling gunfight around an oasis just out of sight of the city, died of her injuries, having managed to kill all but one of her attackers who fell to the knife of her sister Erran. Taking the child from her dying sister, Erran and her husband Mossar raised him as strictly as they could, knowing that his powers might otherwise turn him into a petty thief or tyrant over those weaker than he.

He grew up well, instructed in the use of his powers by the super-group that patrols most of the north African nations, [i]Le Cercle des Amis[/i](The Circle of Friends), and began to try and use his powers like he saw the Circle did, assisting people in need whenever he had the chance. Shortly after he turned ten, Mossar and Erran were themselves attacked by hired killers, who Marceau subdued with his burgeoning strength. Learning from them that Marceau was in peril of his life as long as the Januii knew he lived, the Circle sent Marceau on an immense trip across Eurasia, sending messages to supergroups from China to Greece of his peril and requesting their aid in thwarting the murderers.

After the passing of nine years, he had crossed the Gobi desert, fought alongside the disguised Laotian team the Fifty Trumpets to depose a Cambodian warlord, learned several different languages, and gained a mastery over his power, he arrived at the Balkan peninsula after a short stay in Greece. While traveling through Albania, he was attacked and nearly killed by desperate thieves, but saved by the sudden appearance of a thunderous-voiced, constantly-laughing man called the Ace of Suits. Taking the young man under his wing due to noticing his a display of Marceau's power, Ace inducted him into his team: the House of Suits, where Marceau honed his skills and attained the fourth-highest rank of King(Ace knows practically nothing about card games, he just thought it was a good theme to have), and as he had shown little sign of true mastery in either Spades(investigation), Clubs(combat skill), Hearts(diplomacy and relief), or Diamonds(powered agents), he was placed in the generalist Suits division. After two years with them, he left to continue his journey, but still retains his uniform in case he ever returns.

In France, he discovered the map Janus had used to chart his genealogies all those centuries ago, bested the(so far) final attempt by the Januii to take his life in a hotel, learned the basics of English and set off for New England. Upon arrival, he attracted a small crowd of various vagrants due to his little-considered acts of kindness or aid, which he has become accustomed to doing. He arrived in Freedom City in 2009, and spent most of the year finding employment and lodging(he works as a janitor in an accountant office building, and lives in the apartment complex of Monkey Towers in the Fens), taking to the streets in late 2010 and early 2011 once again as the hunter of those who prey upon the unfortunate, the King of Suits!        

In mid-summer of 2011, for some reason his powers vanished without a trace, and his specialized weapons were destroyed in a rather embarrassing accident, forcing Marceau to rely much more heavily on his training and skills, with what small armaments he can acquire until he can replenish his weaponry.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b] Marceau is usually brisk and cheerful, seeing no reason to dwell on misfortune or become over-demonstrative of one's feelings, although he is still as vulnerable as any other human to irrational emotional responses. He tries to deal with the smaller aspects of crime-fighting that are sometimes forgotten such as mundane theft, and is now much more cautious now that his powers have vanished without a trace, something he is ambivalent towards, as while it has given him more time to his training, his people skills have suffered slightly.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b] Marceau's favored tactic is to make his way to a suitable hiding spot and launch a sneak attack against any opponents he can manage, disarming any with firearms he can beforehand. If caught in the open he'll try to escape to a place where he can use his experience with ranged weapons to even the odds. If trapped, he'll use a smokebomb to blind his enemies before attempting to subdue all opponents around him with whatever will defeat them quickest and quietest. He finds lengthy battles increasingly difficult to fight, meaning he relies overmuch on quick defeats to win his battles.

[HR][/HR]

[b]Phobia:[/b] Terrified of forests, as he lived most of his life in them throughout Southeast Asia.

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: His nerve-wracking months in Cambodia have not failed to leave their mark on Marceau's psyche, sharp clashes of metal, gunfire, and just being near a forest can cause him to suffer flashbacks to those days, often causing him to act in an outwardly irrational manner.

[b]Responsibility:[/b] Caring for the needy, especially his 'posse' of sundry homeless, harmless lunatics and underemployed vagrants who have latched onto him as their protector against street-gangs and minor organized criminals. If any threat comes against them, Marceau feels honor-bound to aid them.

[b]Secret:[/b] Identity.

[b]Struggling:[/b] Maintenance work doesn't pay much.

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b] 8 + 10 + 8 + 10 + 0 + 4 = 40PP

Strength 18 (+4)

Dexterity 20 (+5)

Constitution 18 (+4)

Intelligence 20 (+5)

Wisdom 10 (+0)

Charisma 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 16 + 16 = 32PP

Initiative: +9

Attack: +8, +12 Boomerangs, +16 Unarmed

Grapple: +12

Defense: +14 (+8 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -3, -2 Unarmored

[b][u]Saving Throws:[/u][/b] 5 + 7 + 10 = 22PP

Toughness: +8 (+4 Con, +4 Costume)

Fortitude: +9 (+4 Con, +5)

Reflex: +12 (+5 Dex, +7)

Will: +10 (+0 Wis, +11)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 136R = 34PP

Acrobatics 10 (+15)

Bluff 8 (+10)

Climb 6 (+10)

Craft(Chemical) 4 (+9)

Diplomacy 4 (+6)

Disable Device 5 (+10)

Escape Artist 5 (+10)

Gather Information 13 (+15)

Intimidate 13 (+15)Skill Mastery

Investigate 10 (+15)Skill Mastery

Knowledge (Streetwise) 10 (+15)Skill Mastery

Knowledge (Tactics) 10 (+15)

Languages 8 (Arabic, English, French [Native], Greek, Hindi, Malay, Mandarin, Russian, Serbian)

Notice 10 (+10)

Search 10 (+15)

Stealth 10 (+15)Skill Mastery

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 37PP

Attack Specialization (Boomerangs) 2

Attack Specialization (Unarmed) 4

Dodge Focus 6

Equipment 6 (30EP)

Evasion

Improved Initiative

Jack of All Trades

Luck 2

Master Plan 2

Power Attack

Quick Change

Quick Draw

Redirect

Setup

Sneak Attack

Skill Mastery (Intimidate, Investigate, Knowledge [Streetwise], Stealth)

Startle 2 (Move Action)

Takedown Attack

Throwing Mastery 2

Well-Informed

[equip][b][u]Equipment[/u]:[/b] 30 EP

Binoculars[1EP]

Concealable Microphones [1EP]

Costume w/ Armored Underlay: [b]Protection 4 ([/b][i]Feat[/i]: Subtle[b])[/b] [5EP]

Gas Mask [1EP]

Grapple-Gun: [b]Super-Movement 3 ([/b]Slow Fall, Swinging, Wall-Crawling[b])[/b] [6EP]

Handcuffs [1EP]

Mini-Tracers [1EP]

Multitool [1EP]

Night-Vision Goggles [1EP]

Re-breathers [1EP]

[b]Utility Belt 4 ([/b]8PP Array; [i]Feats[/i]: Alternate Power 3[b])[/b] [11EP]

[array][b][u]Base Power[/u]: Blast 2 ([/b]boomerangs; 10 20-t Range Increments / 200ft Max Range; [i]Feats[/i]: Homing, Improved Ranged Disarm, Mighty 2 [DMG 4][b])[/b] {8/8}

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Dazzle Visual 4 ([/b]flash grenades[b])[/b] {8/8}

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Obscure Visual 4 ([/b]smoke card; 50-ft radius; [i]Extras:[/i] Independent) {8/8}

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Snare 4 ([/b]bolos[b])[/b] {8/8}[/array]

1 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 +  1 + 1 + 11 = 30/30EP [/equip]

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b]  9 + 2 + 1= 12PP

[b]Device 3 ([/b]Armaments Belt, 15 points; [i]Flaw[/i]: Easy-To-Lose) [9PP]

[device][b]Armaments Array 7 ([/b]14 points; [i]Feat[/i]: Alternate Power[b])[/b] [15PP]

[array][b][u]BE[/u]: Blast 4 ([/b]Razor Cards; [i]Extra[/i]: Penetrating; [i]Power Feats:[/i] Mighty 2 [as DMG 6][b])[/b] {14/14}

[b][u]AP[/u]: Strike 6 ([/b]Armored Gauntlets of Impunity; [i]Extra:[/i] Penetrating; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Mighty [as DMG 10][b])[/b] {13/14}[/array][/device] 

[b]Immunity 2[/b] (Cold, Heat, Natural, Training) [2PP]

[b]Speed 1[/b] (10 MPH, Natural, Training) [1PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks:[/u][/b] -0PP

None

DC Block:

[code]

ATTACK           RANGE      SAVE                              EFFECT

Unarmed          Touch      DC 19 (21*) Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Bolos            Ranged     DC 14 Reflex (Staged)             Entangled/Bound

Boomerang        Ranged     DC 19 (21*) Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Flash Grenade    Ranged     DC 14 Fortitude                   Blinded

Gauntlet         Touch      DC 25 (27*) Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Razor Cards      Ranged     DC 21 (23*) Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

*Sneak Attack
Totals: Abilities (40) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (22) + Skills (34) + Feats (37) + Powers (12) - Drawbacks (0) = 177/177 Power Points

Upgraded by Dok 11/13/2011

Edit'd by Dok... or was it?

Changeling

Added a new complication, it's the reason why Etain never lies and always keeps her promises. If she doesn't, she starts to lose her powers as a result.

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/9/92/Changeling.png][/floatr][b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Aoiroo

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Changeling

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 13 (197/197PP), Effectively PL 12

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] Glamour -2 Attack / +2 Damage, Melee None, Swords +5 Attack / -5 Damage, +5 Defense / -5 Toughness

[b][u]Unspent Power Points[/u]:[/b] 0

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 47/90 (Silver Status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3910]Silhouette[/url])

[i]Bronze Reward:[/i] Equipment 4 for Silhouette, Equipment 3 & Minion 8 for Changeling

[i]Silver Reward:[/i] 3rd PC, PL8/120PP ([url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5542]Catalyst[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] A human raised by the fae who has only recently found her way back to the human world.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u]:[/b] Etain Maher

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Newry, Ireland

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] None

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] None

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Emmett Maher (Father, Deceased), Clarissa Maher (Mother, Deceased), Bugloss and Cinquefoil (Adopted Parents)

[floatr][img=http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/BloodPlum/Angel-1.jpg][/floatr][b][u]Description:[/u][/b]

[b]Age:[/b] 129 (at least going by her actual birth certificate)

[b]Apparent Age:[/b] 18 (The exact number of years she has been in the Fae)

[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasian

[b]Height:[/b] 5'2"

[b]Weight:[/b] 120 lbs.

[b]Eyes:[/b] Hazel

[b]Hair:[/b] Black

Etain is very beautiful, even as an infant(which of sort of why she was switched in the first place). She has curly black hair that goes just past the shoulders, a rounded face and soft features. She has a very dated fashion sense, usually wearing older(and somewhat heavier) type of clothing, and has a fondness of flowers.

Her costume looks even more dated then her actual clothing. It is a rather long flowing gown, and a full faced masquerade mask with a matching pair of wings. Most people wonder how she even manages to move in the whole thing, and few realize that the only real part of the costume is the mask that allows grants her fairy glamour that fabricates the rest of the costume as a very realistic costume that will hold unlike her other glamour in the presence of cameras, and mirrors.

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b]

Being raised by fae, her powers are deeply seated in her ability to create glamour or illusions. However, as she is still only human, she cannot alter her physical form with glamour and her illusions are somewhat flawed as they cannot fool mirrors or technology. She can also follow the presence or trail of magic, and can see it on others as a sort of aura. It can be a bit troubling though, since if their is too much magic, it can blind or distract her from other sights and she can never not see it.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b]

Etain lived with the Maher's for a total of six days, and on the seventh, she was swapped. Her parents didn't notice the change, and neither did she (how could she, she was only seven days old). She was raised by Bugloss and Cinquefoil, a pair of higher fae who served Titania and lived among the Seelie Court enjoying the spenders of the court and living unaware of her origins. She was taught of everything important to the fae, music, art, food, mischeif, everything she grew up with and never once did she think to venture outside the realm of the fae until she turned fifteen.

One of her friends had managed to trick and entrance a human boy who was just a little older then herself into their realm. He was very solemn about being taken from his realm, missing his family and friends that he had left behind and would neither eat, nor join with them in their splender, which led to most of the fae either teasing him or leaving him alone. Though while the others left him, it interested Etain greatly why he was so down, so she asked about his feelings, and got a strange question in return, he had asked her why she was there. She said this was her home and that her family was here. He contradicted this, saying that was not the case. For some reason, he could tell that she like him wasn't suppose to be there. Though she didn't believe him, she still found him interesting and asked him about where he lived. He told her tales of a place with large structures seperate from nature, and strange ways of transportation including the use of dreaded cold iron. It sounded horrible to her, but at the same time, she was curious about the world of humans. He also spoke of what he called heroes, people who did others favors but expected no price in return, that was the strangest concept she had heard of them all. But it did interest her greatly as she listened every day.

This continued for about four days, though he would not eat, nor would he drink, he would still talk of his home and his longing to return. She was his only audience, and also, she was the only one that noticed his growing weakness as he refused to indulge himself. Apparently, he had heard from an older tale that if he did so he would never be able to return (which was the first she had heard of such a thing, since they had let people who had eaten their food back plenty of time). By the fifth day, he was too weak to speak, and collapsed. She didn't know why but the idea of him going away frightened her, so she called her friend, and begged that she send him back. Her friend didn't understand why he wanted to leave, and but said that she needed an equal price for his passage or else she couldn't do it under the laws of the court. She offered that she would stay with him for the passage until the end of his days as an equal price. Her friend granted the request and returned him and Etain to the exact place that he was taken, in front of a small house in the West End. It was in that moment that they go their that there was a shoot out between two rival gangs. Both gangs were shocked at their sudden arrival, and one member thought their was a possibility that they were a pair of meta humans so opened fire. The boy pushed Etain back and before she knew it, he was on the floor bleeding perfusely.

She didn't understand what had happened, or why had it happened, but she was possitively furious. Calling a large amount of magic, she burned into the heads of every other human their the image of the most horrible monster imaginable. Any of the members who didn't faint on sight fleed the scene immediately leaving her effectively alone with the strange boy whom she hadn't even learned the name of.

The ambulences of Trinity hospital took her and the boy away from the scene, she was frightened at first at the cold iron, but found that she could touch it with and only got slight irritation on her skin, so she endured the discomfort and continued to stay by the boys side. He was still alive, albet barely since she was still there, but she had to wait quietly while they took him away. She stayed at the hospital for several days, and just like the boy, Etain refused to eat until she saw him. After the third day, they let her into his room since she was the only one there with him. It seemed that while the time he had spent in the fae's realm was only a few days, in this world it had equivilated to six years in which the boy had been deemed a missing persons case that had long been abandoned. Any family he had, had already moved away because they had already moved on and just wanted to forget. She found out that his name was Demitrius Emil, and that he had liked playing a game called soccer. She also learned, that the combination of his gun wounds and severe malnutrition had put him into a coma.

She stayed at his side, partly because she felt bad, partly because she didn't know anyone else. When she was taken to the fae, though it had only been seventeen years there, in this world she had been taken in the late eighteen hundreds, so there was no one there to claim her either. She found out that the boys parents had moved out of the country a little later to live closer to the rest of the family (he himself wasn't from the U.S. but from Nigeria, and only moved to the states in 2000). As the weeks passed, it was becoming less and less likely that he would ever get out of the coma and the hospital was thinking about switching him to hospice treatment instead (something she didn't understand was a bad thing until it was explained to her). She tried to protest, but she didn't have the money, or even a legal idenity herself to try and gain it. It was only then that she met a woman by the name of Cynthia Fowler who offered her house and home as well as treatment for the boy. Though a bit confused about the strangely generious offer, she jumped on it, and for the first time in several weeks left the boys side.

Cynthia Fowler, in fact, is actually her adoptive mother Cinquefoil who after learning of her leaving the fae asked for permission to follow to take care of her. She was granted the permission, but under the condition that she could never reveal herself to Etain or any other human. If she breaks this geis, she would have to return to the fae realm immediately. Cynthia came to the human world a few days after Etain, and spent the time first by enticing a wealthy but lonely businessman, and then using his resources to locate her daughter. Though she finds her daughter's attachment to a human strange, she didn't want to see her so sad, so she allowed for the continue care of the human while she looked for other arrangements so her daughter might be attended to in the best care possible. She discovered a human system called school that they used to teach their young their ways, wanting only the best, she found the school for the most special and arranged for her daughter to start attending Claremont.

After a year on Earth Prime and her mother's failed attempt on Demetrius's life, Etain has made clear her desire to stay on earth as a human and has been promptly cut off from her previous funding. She is broke, but still attending Claremont (which was paid in advance) while living out of Parkhurst.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b]

Etain is a bit new to human customs, she isn't stupid mind you she understands mathematics, and can pick up some scientific concepts, she's just finds some of the other concepts hard to follow. Growing up in the courts have made her used to talking in circles, and an endless flatterer to anybody she deems more important or more powerful then herself. She's also a bit cold in general, she'll be polite and act nice, but will distance herself and often trick others if it serves her. She feels greatly indebted to Demitrius for what he did, so she tries to emulate him the best she can by helping people when they are in danger. However many times she does this however she still cannot feel that it is enough to return his debt, she may be using it as an excuse in that she finds she strangely feels good about helping people.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b]

Etain relies heavily on her ability to change the perceptions of those around her, though her perception of reality is a bit warped in general because of the world she lived in not being nearly as rigid or steely as this strange new world almost all her illusions rely on a nature based theme that is more easily spotted in places around the city. Charming is also a main practice she has with the fae, making her not above luring a man (or woman for that matter) in for a kiss before knocking them out.

[hr][/hr]

[b]Anchored:[/b] She's only anchored to this world as long as Demitrius still lives, the moment he breaths his last breath she's suppose to return the the fae realm.

[b]Blinded by the Light:[/b] Etain can get dazzled by sites or persons who exude abnormally large amounts of magic.

[b]Fish Out Of Water:[/b] She is learning how to live with the modern society, but still finds herself confused most the time.

[b]Struggling:[/b] She no longer has the support of her wealthy benefactor provided by her mother, instead she has to live at Parkhurst on the weekends since she can't afford to board at Claremont (the tuition however has already been paid for). She has a very hard time finding work as she still does not technically exist.

[b]No Untrue Words Will Escape Thy Lips:[/b] Etain has no natural talent for any other magic outside of illusion, the reason she has the illusion power is that she paid the price that she would not ever let an untrue word escape her lips, meaning she will never lie nor make a promise she is unable to keep. If she does either of these things it directly detracts from her powers.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 2 + 4 + 6 + 4 + 8 + 10 = 34PP

Strength: 12 (+1)

Constitution: 16 (+3)

Wisdom: 18 (+4)

Charisma: 20 (+5)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 20 + 32 = 52PP

Attack: +10, +12 Melee, +14 Swords, +12 Glamour

Defense: +17 (+16 Base, +1 Dodge Focus), +8 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -3/-1

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 4 + 6 + 6 = 16PP

Toughness: +7/+3 (+3 Con, +4/+0 Protection)

Fortitude: +7 (+3 Con, +4)

Reflex: +8 (+2 Dex, +6)

Will: +10 (+4 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 76R = 19PP

Bluff 11 (+16, +20 Attractive)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Concentration 8 (+12)

Craft (Sewing) 6 (+10)

Diplomacy 7 (+12, +16 Attractive)

Intimidate 5 (+10)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 8 (+10)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Languages 2 (English, French, Latin [Native])

Notice 11 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Perform (Dance) 2 (+7)

Perform (Singing) 5 (+10)

Sense Motive 11 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 13PP

Accurate Attack

Attack Focus (Melee) 2

Attack Specialization (Swords)

Attractive

Dodge Focus

Evasion 2

Equipment 0 (+3 [15EP] Veteran Reward)

Interpose

Minion 0 (+8 [120PP] Veteran Reward)

Move-By Action

Power Attack

Quick Change

Skill Mastery (Bluff, Knowledge [Arcane Lore], Notice, Sense Motive)

[quote name="Equipment 3PP = 15EP"]

Swordbrella (floral print umbrella concealing a silver-plated blade)

[b]Strike 3 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Might, Subtle[b])[/b] [5EP]

+10EP for [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5186]Parkhurst Hotel[/url] (Shared HQ)[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 53 + 4 + 9 = 66PP

[b]Glamour 21.5 ([/b]46PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 7[b])[/b] [53PP]

[list][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Illusion 10 ([/b]All Senses, [i]Extras:[/i] Selective, [i]Flaws:[/i] Phantasm, [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 4 [100 ft radius], Progression [Save DC] 2 [DC22][b])[/b] [46PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Concealment 10 ([/b]All Senses, [i]Extras:[/i] Area [Cylinder], Affects Others, [i]Flaws:[/i] Phantasm, [i]Feats:[/i] Close Range, Progression [Save DC] 2 [DC22], Progression 3 [50 Foot Radius], Selective[b])[/b] [37PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Dazzle 14 ([/b]Auditory + Visual Senses, [i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will/Will], [i]Feats:[/i] Reversible, Selective[b])[/b] [44PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Drain Will 12 + Strike 12 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will], Linked, [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Improved Critical [19-20], Incurable, Takedown Attack 2, Variable Descriptor [Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing][b])[/b] [43PP] (Illusiory Mental Weapons)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will], [i]Feats:[/i]Affects Insubstantial 2, Progression (Range) 2 (50 ft)[b])[/b] [46PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Nullify 11 ([/b]All Mental Effects, [i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Cylinder], Duration [Concentration], Selective Attack, [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch], [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 2 [250ft radius]) [46PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Paralyze 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [Targetted, Cylinder], [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 3 [100ft tall x 50ft radius], Selective[b])[/b] [46PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Stun 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Alternate Save [Will], Area [Targetted, Cylinder], Sleep, [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 3 [100ft tall x 50ft radius], Selective[b])[/b] [46PP][/list]

[b]Protection 4[/b] [4PP]

[b]Super-Senses 9 ([/b]Detect Magic 3 [Visual, Very Common], [i]Extras:[/i] Analytical, Counters Concealment, Counters Illusion, Tracking [1/2 Speed][b])[/b] [9PP]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -3PP

[b]Weakness ([/b]Ferrous Metals, [i]Frequency:[/i] Very Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Minor [-1 Defense when in direct contact][b])[/b] [-3PP]

[code]ATTACK         RANGE           SAVE                    EFFECT

Unarmed        Touch           DC16 Toughness (Staged) Damage(Physical)

Blast          Ranged          DC29 Will (Staged)      Damage (Energy)

Dazzle         Ranged          DC24 Will               Blinded+Deafened

Illusion       Perception/Area DC22 Will               Special

Nullify        Touch/Area      DC 21 Will/Reflex     Contested vs Power/Will Nullified

Paralyze       Touch/Area      DC24 Will (Staged)      Slowed/Paralyzed

Strike         Touch           DC24 Will (Staged)      Drain Will

DC27 Will (Staged)      Damage (Energy)

Stun           Touch/Area      DC24 Will (Staged) Dazed/Stunned/Unconscious

Swordbrella    Touch           DC19 Toughness (Staged) Damage(Physical)
Abilities (34) + Combat (52) + Saving Throws (16) + Skills (19) + Feats (13) + Powers (66) - Drawbacks (3) = 197/197 Power Points
Custos Gargoyle Minion PL 9 / 120PP -3 Defense/+3 Toughness Abilities: 10 + 4 + 20 + 4 - 2 = 36PP Strength: 28 (+9) (20, +8 Growth) Dexterity: 14 (+2) Constitution: 34 (+12) (30, +4 Growth) Intelligence: 10 (+0) Wisdom: 14 (+2) Charisma: 8 (-1) Combat: 20 + 14 = 34PP Initiative: +0 Attack: +9 (+10 Base, -1 Growth) Grapple: +21 Defense: +6 (+7 Base, -1 Growth), +1 Flat-Footed Knockback: -10 Saving Throws: 0 + 3 + 2 = 5PP Toughness: +12 (+12 Con) Fortitude: +12 (+12 Con) Reflex: +5 (+3 Dex, +3) Will: +4 (+2 Wis, +2) Skills: 24R = 6PP Acrobatics 4 (+6) Intimidate 4 (+5; includes +2 from Growth) Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 6 (+6) Notice 6 (+8) Stealth 4 (+0; includes -4 from Growth) Feats: 5PP Elusive Target Fearsome Presence Move By Action Takedown Attack 2 Powers: 14 + 5 + 13 = 32PP Spirit Roar 6 (12 points: PFs Alternate Power x2) 14pp
  • BE Strike 3 (Extras Alternate Save: Will, Area [Cone, 30 ft], Selective Attack; Flaw: Limited [Magical Creatures Only]; PF: Affects Insubstantial 2) [11/12pp] AP Dazzle Auditory 9 (Extras Area [Cone, General]; Flaws Range [Touch]) [9/12PP] AP Emotion Control 9 (Extras: Area [burst], Selective Attack; Flaws: Fear Only, Sense Dependent [Auditory]) [9/12PP]
Flight 3 (50 mph / 500 feet per Move action, Drawbacks: Power Loss [Wings]) [5PP] Growth 4 (Large; Extra: Duration [Continuous]; Flaw: Permanent; PF: Innate) [13P] DC Block:
ATTACK            RANGE          SAVE              EFFECT

Unarmed           Touch          DC 24 Tough       Damage (Staged)

Strike            Touch Cone     DC 13 Reflex

DC 13/11 Will     Damage (Staged)

Dazzle            Touch/Area     DC 19 Reflex

DC 19/14 Fort     Deafened

Emotion Control   Touch/Area     DC 19 Reflex

DC 19/14 Fort     Fear (Staged)
Abilities (36) + Combat (34) + Saving Throws (5) + Skills (6) + Feats (7) + Powers (32) - Drawbacks (0) = 120/120 Power Points

Edit'd by Dok... or was it?

Midnight Nootropics applied 11/16/2011

Midnight II

Easy edits this time around. 5PP to spend:

4PP - Raise Intelligence to 18. I've always played him as a little smarter than his sheet really reflects, and it's time to fix that.

1PP - 4 additional Skill ranks, for 140R = 35PP total, arranging them like so after the Int bump:

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 140R = 35PP

Acrobatics 6 (+10)Skill Mastery

Craft (Mechanical) 11 (+15)

Disable Device 8 (+12)

Drive 11 (+15)Skill Mastery

Gather Information 5 (+10)Skill Mastery

Intimidate 20 (+25)Second Chance, Skill Mastery

Investigate 8 (+12)

Knowledge (History) 6 (+10)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 5 (+9)

Knowledge (Tactics) 11 (+15)

Knowledge (Technology) 6 (+10)

Language 2 (ASL, French, English [Native])

Medicine 3 (+5)Skill Mastery

Notice 8 (+10)Skill Mastery

Perform (Dance) 1 (+6)

Sense Motive 13 (+15)Skill Mastery

Stealth 16 (+20)Skill Mastery

Midnight Nootropics applied 11/16/2011

Doktor'd 11/20/2011

Phalanx

Buy Accurate attack Feat 1 PP

1 PP remains unspent

Edit Powers and tactics to:

Powers & Tactics: Mike is a physical powerhouse but usually holds himself back. Since his training at Claremont with Young Freedom his abilities have improved drastically from their untrained state. He is still slow to put the full force of his powers into play but his control now allows him to unleash his full potential when it is most needed. He is always stalwart in defense of his comrades and innocents and takes care to keep collateral damage to a minimum. Phalanx always takes care to keep his strength in check. He will usually open with accurate attacks and against most foes utilize only a fraction of his might so as to make sure he doesn't injure anyone or cause too much damage. OOC he will often utilize less than his full strength bonus on attacks unless he knows the foe can take his full power.

Add Complication: Holding Back - Phalanx holds to the genre conventions that you do not open with your most powerful attack. He'll usually pull his early punches and try for non damaging attacks like disarms and grapples until a foe proves too strong or durable at which point he'll begin to ramp up.

Doktor'd 11/20/2011

Doktor'd 11/20/2011

Glow

Made a mistake on Glow's toughness - she has +2 from CON not +1. It should be:

Toughness: +8 (+2 Con, +2 Defensive roll, + 4 Force Field)

That'd mean she breaks her PL cap on toughness / defense tradeoffs. Easiest way to fix would be removing a rank of dodge focus:

Defense: +6 (+4 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Which would make her tradeoffs +1 toughness / -1 defense

I don't know what I want to do with the 1pp she gets back from removing a rank of dodge focus. Can I leave it unspent for now?

I'll allow it.

Doktor'd 11/20/2011

Doktor'd 11/20/2011

Catalyst

Spending the 1pp I made for her last month on 1 rank of Speed under the training descriptor.

[floatr][img=http://freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/b/b2/Catalyst.png][/floatr][b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Aoiroo

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Catalyst

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 8 (128/128PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] +3 Attack / -3 Damage, +2 Defense / -2 Toughness

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status[/u]:[/b] 8/90 (Silver Status earned with [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3910]Silhouette[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Chemical weapon user with a paintball gun and good aim.

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u]:[/b] Jasmine Benoit

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Secret

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] St. John, New Brunswick, Canada

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] Lab Assistant

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] Franklin & Wesler Co.

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] Laurette Benoit (Mother), Jackson Benoit (Father), Hazel Benoit (Sister [Younger])

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 27 ([i]DoB:[/i] November 2nd 1983)

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Female

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] Haitian / French Canadian

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 5'8"

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 145 lbs.

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Brown

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Black

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Jasmine is not really skinny or fat, she has a pretty healthy build. She's a little bit above average height taking more from her father's side with a bit of it being from being pretty long waisted. She has dark complexion and dark hair which is kept at only a few inches in lengh if only because longer hair is inconvienent for chemical testing. On her upper arms, shoulders and neck she has several areas of scarring from an accident early in her career as a lab assistant. Her face is a long oval with a rounded nose, similiar oval shaped brown eyes set behind a pair of frameless glasses. Her clothing is generally fuctional and form fitting, mostly for the benefit of her work, though she is fond of long skirts and tanks whenever it's warm enough as well as brighter colors. Her costume is a full body pale yellow hazmat suit with blue gloves and boots that she managed to get fitted for easier movement. She removed the visor glass since it made it hard to line up with the scope, and replaced it with a pair of goggles. Her utility belt has several pouches which contains both her ammo, and her counterammo (paintballs specifically made to counter and reverse the effects of some of her more nasty chemicals).

[b][u]Power Descriptions[/u]:[/b] She has no powers to speak up, just a paintball gun and some clever chemically altered paintballs the formula for each personally developed to be non-lethal, and exceptionally potent for such a small amount.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] Laurette Quiner was born and raised in St. John, New Brunswick, and when she was twenty, married her high school sweetheart Edwin Samania. It wasn't long after that she was with child, and Jasmine was born. Edwin worked construction, so he kept a stable income while Laurette got a teaching degree and began teaching French classes at the local high schools in the morning, and taking care of her daughter after she got home from preschool/daycare in the afternoon. It was a good life, lots of fun, lots of laughs, until one day, her husband didn't come home. He was killed on site by a piece of fallen equipment after a machinery malfuction. The grieving was immense for the two person household, their was a problem in the fact that her income could not completely support her way of life, even with the insurance money which would only last so long. So, Laurette moved out of NewBrunswick and down to Courtland, New York to live with her cousins while she went back to college and eventually got a doctorate in education and became a professor. It was in this process that four years after her husbands death she fell in love with a linguistics major named Jackson Benoit. Two years later, they married, and not soon after Jasmine's half sister, Hazel was born.

Jasmine grew up in a loving household, when her mother was at college she was looked after by her cousins, and when she remarried she was glad to see her happy and that her new father was very kind, and was even willing to pay the additional fees to adopt her so she could share his name. Though, because he was a caucasion French Americans, there were often strange looks when she or her sister called him dad in public. Her step father also eventually got a doctorate, and they both worked as professors at various universities. For the next ten years or so, her parents worked at three different colleges each, and they moved from New York, to Illinois, than finally Freedom, where both her parents got teaching positions at Freedom University in the language department. By than Jasmine had already finished high school, and was looking at schools in the area and was able to get into HIT earning a masters in Chemistry. When she was twenty four, she got an on the spot offer to Franklin and Wesler Co. an industrial equipment and chemical treatment company that had only recently opened a branch in Freedom. Several weeks into the process a lot of which involved move and handling chemicals that had been sent from other branches, Jasmine was handling a mislabeled and mishandled box of chemicals which had been previously sealed, but caused a violent reaction that gave her scarring on her neck and upper arms burning right through her clothes. The person responsible was immediately fired, and she was paid reporations for her injury almost immediately. She personally didn't bare any bad will and continued working as per normal at Franklin and Wesler.

It was in early April that Jasmine got news over the phone that her younger sister Hazel (age 16), had gotten shot. It very nearly made her drop the phone right than and there, and drive to the hospital. Instead, she switched to her cell and drove instead. Though her parents and her sister lived in a nice neighborhood in North Freedom, Hazel had recently started dating a boy who she met at a friends party. The boy himself was nice and polite when she met him and seemed to be very protective of her. It happened when he was taking her to dinner, but needed to drop off of his house real quick to grab his wallet. When the boy was inside, apparently a local gang had mistaken his car for someone elses and opened fire. Hazel was in the passenger seat, got hit in the shoulder and chest before dropping to the floor and getting various scratches from the broken glass. The boy she was seeing was quick to call an ambulence and they were timely enough to save her sister who had suffered a punctured lunge and had to have surgery.

When she arrived to the hospital Hazel was already in surgery and her mother was crying. Not very far away was the boy her sister was dating. She asked him if he was hungry, and they went down to the lounge where she had a pleasant conversation with him about why someone shoot up his car. He denied it at first, saying it was a mistake, but eventually the truth came out. He had been a member of the Lowercase, a gang inspired by the Southside Cs who worked out of East Lincoln, and was for drug pocession during a police raid. He sold information on them to get out of it and left the gang officially, but this left some bad blood between them so he started living over in West End with some cousins to dodge them. He didn't know they found him until that night.

Jasmine left the boy to his quivering after that part, it was mostly him saying he didn't know it would happen, that he didn't want to get her sister involved, that it wasn't his fault. Jasmine didn't believe that part, she knew he was at fault, but he was already being punished. The real people who needed to be punished was the Lowercase. It took some time, finding the information she needed, it was a project she didn't share with anyone, but she got it, names, addresses, popular hang outs, and most of all evidence. All that was left was the delivery, which was far more literal than when she first planned it.

A month later, a woman in a flower delivery truck showed up at the leaders doorstep during a sanctioned 'meeting' with a box labeled for as a late valentines gift. Signing for it, he brought it inside. Fifteen minutes later, police cars started coming down the street, twenty gang members started running out of the front door of the house. Twenty minutes after that, ambulences arrived to take the still coughing gang members to the hospital, twenty after that the gas finally clears, and in looking for its sorce, the police find the stores of drugs being distributed by the gangs. The entire thing made the local news, though there was no mention of the flower delivery. Probably because she had walked in through the back and put the gas bomb in the kitchen when the flowers she ordered arrived.

The entire thing was a very rewarding sort of revenge. The gas she produced left them bed ridden for weeks, while at the same time the police had a case built around everything they had found in the gang leaders home from unregistered firearms, to drugs, to several pictures of there transaction(those she very proudly planted in a kitchen drawer after setting the gas bomb). Though after all of it was said and done, and her sister made her recovery, she couldn't help but think she could try doing this sort of thing more often, which after some preperations became entirely possible, and a new idenity, Catalyst was born.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] Jasmine is a generally quiet and pleasant person. She's not very ambitius, and is pretty fond of her life as it is as she has friends and family. She loves classical music, cooking, and firearms. The last one throws people off, but when she was younger her mom's cousins was a cop who both showed and taught her how to shoot. In middle and high school her favorite past time was playing paintball, and for fun, every time she choose the location she would set up a few boomboxes and blast Ride of Valkeryies whenever they'd play. While she herself does not collect guns, she is kept up to date and in contact with the founder of her interest who does. She really loves her family, especially her little sister who's incident got her involved in the first place. She really started doing it for them, but there was a certain thrill in what she was doing that got her taking some time to properly invest into it.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] Jasmine generally keeps her distance with most fighting, this doesn't mean that she doesn't make herself known. If she has the time to do some research, she usually chooses and stakes out her spots for known places of illecite activities, and much like in high school she will set speakers so she can blast classical music from her playlist while she picks off the baddies one by one. She almost always avoids close range fighting as well as any areas that might have some casualties in her area based chemical attacks. Even so, all of the chemicals have been thoroughly tested by and sometimes on herself to ensure that there is no long term damage inflicted if a civilian or fellow hero is in fact caught in the crossfire.

[hr][/hr]

[b]Can't See Without Them:[/b] Jasmine is very far-sighted and has to wear glasses(as a chemist contacts are dangerous).

[b]Family:[/b] Her parents work as professors at Freedom University, and her sister is in High School, she tries to make time for them as best she can.

[b]Nine-To-Five:[/b] Jasmine maintains a regular work schedule as a lab assistant, this sometimes takes priority.

[b]Secret:[/b] Her idenity is secret, as she has taken some steps like tinting the glass on the face mask to insure.

[b]Sleep Deprivation:[/b] Jasmine has a hard time just saying no, and does have the tendency to spread herself too thin.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 0 + 4 + 4 + 8 + 8 + 0 = 24PP

Strengh: 10 (+0)

Constitution: 14 (+2)

Intelligence: 18 (+4)

Wisdom: 18 (+4)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 8 + 8 = 16

Initiative: +10

Attack: +4 Melee, +7 Ranged, +11 Paintball Guns

Grapple: +4

Defense: +10 (+4 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -3, -1 Flat-Footed

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 4 + 4 + 2 = 10PP

Toughness: +6 (+2 Con, +4 Defensive Roll), +2 Flat-Footed

Fortitude: +6 (+2 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4)

Will: +6 (+4 Wis, +2)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 48R = 12PP

Computers 4 (+8)

Craft (Chemical) 11 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Drive 5 (+7)

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 11 (+15)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Knowledge (Technology) 6 (+10)

Languages 1 (English [Native], French)

Notice 6 (+10)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

Stealth 4 (+6)[sup]Skill Mastery[/sup]

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 28PP

Attack Focus (Ranged) 3

Attack Specialization (Paintball Guns) 2

Defensive Roll 2 (+4 Toughness)

Dodge Focus 6

Equipment 6 (30EP)

Improved Initiative 2

Inventor

Luck

Power Attack

Precise Shot

Quick Draw

Skill Mastery (Craft [Chemical], Knowledge [Physical Sciences], Notice, Stealth)

Uncanny Dodge (Auditory)

Blue Tooth [0EP]

Cell Phone [0EP]

Flash Goggles [1EP]

Gas Mask [1EP]

Handcuffs [1EP]

Laptop [0EP]

Mini Tracer [1EP]

[b][u]Van (Vehicle)[/u][/b] [16EP]

[i]Former Flower Delivery Van[/i]

[b]Size:[/b] Huge [2EP]

[b]Strength:[/b] 35 ([i]Medium Load:[/i] 1 ton) [1EP]

[b]Defense:[/b] -2 (DC8) [0EP]

[b]Toughness:[/b] +9 (+5 Impervious Toughness) [0EP]

[b]Features:[/b] [8EP]

Alarm (DC20)

Computer

Communications

Laboratory

Navigation System (+5)

Power System

Smokescreen

Workshop

[b]Powers:[/b] [5EP]

[b]Speed 5 ([/b]250mph / 2,500ft per Move Action[b])[/b] [5EP]

[b]Toughness 5[/b] ([i]Extras:[/i]Impervious) [10ep][/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 21 + 16 + 1 = 38PP

[b]Device 7 ([/b]35PP Container, [i]Flaws:[/i] Easy-To-Lose[b])[/b] [21PP] (Paintball Gun)

[device][b]Paintballs 17.5 ([/b]30PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [35PP]

[list][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Dazzle 5 ([/b]Visual Senses, 500ft Range, [i]Extras:[/i] Area [Targeted, Burst], Autofire, Selective Attack [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 4 [250ft radius], Reversible[b])[/b] {30/30}

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 5 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Autofire [i]Feats:[/i] Improved Range 3 [10 500ft Rage Increments], Progression [Range] 3 [5000ft Max Range], Variable Descriptor 2, Improve Critical (18-19) 2[b])[/b] {25/30}

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Drain Fortitude 5 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [Targeted, Burst], Autofire, Range [Ranged, 500ft], Selective Attack [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 3 [125ft radius], Slow Fade [1 minute][b])[/b] {30/30}

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Obscure 10 ([/b]Visual Senses, 5,000ft [1-mile] radius, 1,000ft Range, [i]Extras:[/i] Independent; [i]Feats[/i]: Slow Fade[b])[/b] {21/30}

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Snare 5 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [Targeted, Burst, 25ft diameter], Autofire, Range [Ranged, 500ft], Selective Attack[b])[/b] {30/30}

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Stun 5 [/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [Targeted, Burst, 25ft diameter], Autofire, Range [Ranged, 500ft],  Selective Attack{30/30}[/list][/device]

[b]Device 4 ([/b]20PP Container, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [16PP] (Fitted HazMat Suit)

[device][b]Immunity 17 ([/b]Chemical Effects, Fire Effects, Radiation [b])[/b] [17PP]

[b]Speed 1[/b] (Training) (10MPH/100ft Per Move Action) [1PP]

[b]Super-Senses 3 ([/b]Counters Obscure [Visual, "Fog"], Infravision[b])[/b] [3PP][/device]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u]:[/b] -0PP

None

[code]ATTACK      RANGE          SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed     Touch          DC15 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)

Blast       Ranged         DC20* Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Dazzle      Ranged/Area    DC15* Fortitude             Blind

Drain       Ranged/Area    DC15* Fortitude (Staged)    Drain Fortitude

Snare       Ranged/Area    DC15* Fortitude (Staged)    Bound/Helpless

Stun        Ranged/Area    DC15* Fortitude (Staged)    Dazed/Stunned/Unconscious

*Up to DC22, DC 17 with Autofire
Abilities (24) + Combat (16) + Saving Throws (10) + Skills (12) + Feats (28) + Powers (38) - Drawbacks (0) = 128/128 Power Points

Doktor'd 11/20/2011

Doktor'd 11/20/2011

Whiplash

Forgot to make Whiplash's smoke grenades independent. Smoke grenades in her utility belt should have the Independent extra and 3 ranks of the Slow Fade feat, as follows:

Utility belt [16EP]

Stun gun [14]

Smoke grenades (Obscure visual senses 4(Extras: independent, Feats: slow fade 3) [11EP]

Grappling hook (Super-Movement 2 [Wall Climb, Swinging] + Speed 1) [5EP]

Doktor'd 11/20/2011

Done by Ecal

Wail

17PP to spend, but nothing too fancy.

1PP: +1 Base Defense, -1 Dodge Focus

8PP: +32R of Skills

Skills: 84R = 21PP

Gather Information 8 (+10)

Intimidate 8 (+18/+10)

Investigate 9 (+10)

Knowledge (Civics) 14 (+15)

Knowledge (History) 14 (+15)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 14 (+15)

Languages 1 (English [Native], Hindi)

Notice 8 (+10)

Sense Motive 8 (+10)

Swim -/+6

2PP: Enhanced Strength 2

3PP: Leaping 3

3PP: Impervious 3

[b][u]Player Name[/u]:[/b] Gizmo

[b][u]Character Name[/u]:[/b] Wail

[b][u]Power Level[/u]:[/b] 14 (207/207PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs[/u]:[/b] -5 Attack / +5 Damage

[b][u]Progress to Impervium Status[/u]:[/b] 27/150 (Platinum status earned by [url=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2517]Jack of all Blades[/url])

[b][u]In Brief[/u]:[/b] Veteran hero from the late 1970s and 80s with super-dense muscle tissue granting strength, durability and a powerful sonic wail, come out of retirement to continue the good fight.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAZhayNXao][floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/0/01/WailHF.png][/floatr][/url]

[b][u]Alternate Identities[/u]:[/b] Keith LaMarr

[b][u]Identity[/u]:[/b] Public

[b][u]Birthplace[/u]:[/b] Freedom City

[b][u]Occupation[/u]:[/b] High School Civics Teacher

[b][u]Affiliations[/u]:[/b] 1-800-JUSTICE

[b][u]Family[/u]:[/b] None

[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b] 56 (DoB: December, 1954)

[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b] Male

[b][u]Ethnicity[/u]:[/b] African-American

[b][u]Height[/u]:[/b] 6’6â€

[b][u]Weight[/u]:[/b] 1175 lbs (235 x 5)

[b][u]Eyes[/u]:[/b] Brown

[b][u]Hair[/u]:[/b] Black, Streaks of Grey

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b] Keith LaMarr is an imposing mountain of muscle, the weathering of the decades only enhancing the effect. His clean-shaven head is contrasted by a a beard of dense, curly hair on his square jaw, marked by two streaks of grey. He tends to favour darker, utilitarian clothing, typically with a slightly dated cut.

As Wail, his outfit reflects a respect for tradition far more than any attempt to conceal his identity. Dark jeans are fasted with a broad, metal belt over a black sleeveless top adorned with a long, yellow ‘W’. Each wrist is covered by a matching black and yellow bracer, while round sunglasses add to an already impassive visage.

[b][u]History[/u]:[/b] Born in Freedom City’s Lincoln neighbourhood in the mid-1950’s, Keith LaMarr was not afforded many advantages in life. The son of a factory worker, LaMarr was taught from an early age that anything in life worth having was worth working and fighting for. Run-ins with local gangs as a youth sharpened his wits and fighting skills, but he refused to join up, convinced that the promise of easy money and power was a sucker’s bet.

That sense of integrity would cost him dearly when, in 1972, a jilted gang carried out a drive-by shooting of LaMarr’s home. His mother was killed immediately, while his father survived long enough to be rushed to hospital where, thanks to a shoddy investigation, LaMarr was arrested at his bedside on suspicion of belonging to a rival gang. Vincent LaMarr succumbed to his injuries while his son was sentenced to prison time on fabricated drug charges.

LaMarr was involved in an increasing number of altercations with other inmates and guards during his imprisonment at South River State Penitentiary, developing a reputation for a short temper and willingness to attack opponents more than twice the stringy young man’s size. Several months into his sentence, he joined an experiment conducted by Dr. Burton Noah, an AEGIS scientist, in exchange for early parole. An attempt to induce muscle growth through a combination of chemical treatments and precise sonic frequencies, sabotage by a vengeful guard resulted in LaMarr’s skeletal and muscle structure becoming super-dense. Besides increased strength, durability and endurance, the most notable effect was phenomenally enhanced lung muscles enabling a devastating sonic wail!

Escaping from South River, LaMarr almost immediately ran into an altercation between the villain Bronze and the police. The convict’s timely intervention not only subdued the superpowered criminal but also save a school bus full of elementary school students. Combined with his willing surrender to the authorities, this was enough to have LaMarr’s case reopened, revealing a number of irregularities which were enough to have him permanently released.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHWcN5YxuYc][floatl][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/d/d1/1-800-JUSTICE.png][/floatl][/url]Taking the moniker Wail based on a comment made by a grateful grade schooler, LaMarr initially set up shop as a metahuman bodyguard after encountering difficulty finding work despite his cleared record. It was through this that he met Yelena Vostok, a Ukrainian mercenary who had received a cybernetic arm after an early mishap with her teleportation powers, and Javed Randeep, a Indian-American polyglot who’s amazing skills extended to translating human body language, making him a formidable martial artist.

The trio eventually  joined together to form an agency that solved unusual problems while serving any worthy cause as 1-800-JUSTICE. Upon hearing Yelena refer to her teleporting ability as ‘jumping’, Javed, in a fit of the playful wit that would make him the team’s heart, adopted the code name Jive. The hired heroes handled everything from gang violence to mystic robots to international incidents throughout the 1970s and into the 1980s, skirting the anti-cape laws introduced by Mayor Franklin Moore. Over the years, LaMarr developed romantic feelings for Javed, though he was reluctant to admit to them.

By the 1990s, 1-800-JUSTICE had all but faded into obscurity, but were among the heroes who reappeared to combat the Terminus Invasion. In the heat of battle, Yelena managed to teleport her friends out of harm’s way a split second before being vaporised by a massive laser weapon. Devastated, LaMarr and Javed officially retired their heroic identities and settled down to start a new life together.

Javed’s talents allowed him to support the couple as a high profile translator while LaMarr earned his degree and a position teaching civics at Joseph Clark High School.  They lived happily for several years, with infrequent bouts of excitement as Javed foiled an assassination attempt or one of LaMarr’s rouges gallery reappeared for a final confrontation.

Unfortunately, exposure to Terminus radiation had riddled Javed’s body with cancer, and after a long battle he passed away at the age of 55 in 2009. Having buried the love of his life, LaMarr grappled with what to do next. Ultimately the decision was made for him when the Grue invaded Freedom City en masse. Defending his students from a massive creature released by the aliens, he found that his powers had only grown stronger over time. Freedom City still called out for justice, and weary though he was, Keith  LaMarr was still the man on the other end of the line. With a new costume and a renewed commitment, Wail is back in action!

[b][u]Personality & Motivation[/u]:[/b] LaMarr has suffered a great many hardships in his life. These trials have forged an ironclad will stronger even then his superhuman skin, and while a lesser man may have become embittered, he has developed a keen empathy. His sense of integrity demands that he use his experience and abilities to defend those who cannot defend themselves.

That isn’t to say he is without his rough edges; Javed once commented that there was very little of Keith that was [i]not[/i] rough edge. His age and profession have given him a didactic tone and his expectations for both his students and the latest generation of heroes are high indeed. The years have helped to mollify his temper but have not removed it. Dramatically aware of his own mortality, he is determined to continue to make a difference for as long as he is able.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics[/u]:[/b] With superhuman strength and durability, LaMarr is a powerhouse to be reckoned with, standing shoulder to shoulder with many of the modern day bruisers. His true might, however, comes from his namesake sonic wail, an extraordinary torrent of concussive force that can deafen foes as easily as it sends them flying. This is thanks to the tremendous lung strength and capacity which resulted from his enhanced physiology.

Against mundane foes, Wail typically restrains himself to hand to hand combat, but is not afraid to let loose with his full fury should the situation call for it. His super-dense biology also prevents him from floating in water, and gives him a mass several times that of an average person of his already impressive stature.

[hr][/hr]

[b]Age:[/b] LaMarr is well into his fifties, although he’s aged remarkably well.

[b]Destructive:[/b] LaMarr’s sonic wail has the potential for massive collateral damage.

[b]Enemies:[/b] Over the decades LaMarr built up a substantial rogues gallery, some of whom now have younger successors.

[b]Lost Love:[/b] Javed’s death remains a fresh wound for LaMarr.

[b]Prejudice:[/b] A gay black man born to a low income family, LaMarr is no stranger to unfair treatment.

[b]Public Identity:[/b] Although he goes by Wail in the field, LaMarr has never maintained a true secret identity.

[b]Responsibility:[/b] Joseph Clark High School.

[b]Temper:[/b] The wisdom of age aside, LaMarr does not react well when backed into a corner.

[b][u]Abilities[/u]:[/b] 12 + 4 + 10 + 2 + 4 + 4 = 36PP

Strength: 36/22 (+13/+6)

Constitution: 20 (+5)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)

Charisma: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 16 + 16 = 32PP

Attack: +8

Grapple: +22/+13

Defense: +13 (+8 Base, +5 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -9/-2

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u]:[/b] 7 + 3 + 8 = 18PP

Toughness: +13/+5 (+5 Con, +5 Protection, +3 Density) (Impervious 6/0)

Fortitude: +12 (+5 Con, +7)

Reflex: +5 (+2 Dex, +3)

Will: +10 (+2 Wis, +8)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] 84R = 21PP

Gather Information 8 (+10)

Intimidate 8 (+18/+10)

Investigate 9 (+10)

Knowledge (Civics) 14 (+15)

Knowledge (History) 14 (+15)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 14 (+15)

Languages 1 (English [Native], Hindi)

Notice 8 (+10)

Sense Motive 8 (+10)

Swim -/+6

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] 12PP

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Dodge Focus 5

Fearless

Luck 2

Power Attack

Startle

[b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b] 18 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 8 + 56 = 88PP

[b]Density 6 ([/b]x5 Mass, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaws:[/i] Permanent[b])[/b] [18PP]

[device][b]Enhanced Strength 12[/b]

[b]Immovable 2[/b]

[b]Protection 3 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Impervious[b])[/b]

[b]Super-Strength 2[/b][/device]

[b]Enhanced Feats 1 ([/b]Endurance[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Enhanced Strength 2 ([/b]Total +14 with Density[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Leaping 3 ([/b]x10, Running Long Jump: 230', Standing Long Jump: 115', High Jump: 57'[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Protection 5 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Impervious 3[b])[/b] [8PP]

[b]Sonic Control 27 ([/b]54PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 2[b])[/b] (Genetic, Sonic) [56PP]

[array][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Damage 18 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [Targeted, Line, 5ft x 170ft], [i]Feats:[/i] Knockback 18[b])[/b] (Sonic Wail) [54PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Damage 13 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Cone, 120ft], Linked [Stun][b])[/b] [24PP] [b]+ Stun 9 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Cone], Linked [Damage][b])[/b] [27PP] (Sonic Scream) [53PP]

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [12 + 13 + 21 + 2 = 48/54PP]

[device][b]Communication 6 ([/b]Auditory, 20 miles, [i]Extras:[/i] Area[b])[/b] (Sonic Shout) [12PP]

[b]Dazzle 13 ([/b]Auditory Senses, [i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Cone, 120ft], [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch][b])[/b] (Sonic Bellow) [13PP]

[b]Emotion Control 13 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Burst, 60ft radius], Linked [Trip], [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Fear], Range 2 [Touch][b])[/b] [7PP] [b]+ Trip 13 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area [General, Burst], Linked [Emotion Control], [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch], [i]Feats:[/i] Improved Trip[b])[/b] [14PP] (Fearsome Roar) [21PP]

[b]Enhanced Skills 8 ([/b]Intimidate 8[b])[/b] [2PP][/device][/array]

[code]ATTACK           RANGE              SAVE                                 EFFECT

Unarmed          Touch              DC28 Toughness (Staged)              Damage (Physical)

Sonic Wail       170’ Line          DC33 Toughness (Staged)              Damage (Energy)

Sonic Scream     120' Cone          DC28 Toughness (Staged)              Damage (Energy)

DC19 Fortitude (Staged)              Dazed/Stunned/Unconscious

Sonic Bellow     120' Cone          DC23 Reflex                          Deafened

Fearsome Roar    60' radius Burst   DC23 Will (Staged)                   Shaken/Frightened/Panicked

Contested +13 vs worst of STR/DEX    Prone
Abilities (36) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (18) + Skills (21) + Feats (12) + Powers (88) = 207/207PP

Pyre

WOOO! Backstory Expansion!

0 PP To Spend

:arrow: Birthplace: Changed from "Ft. Lauderdale, Florida" to "Freedom City".

:arrow: Affiliations: Changed from "None", to "Castle Comics". (Though, that hardly counts.

:arrow: Family: Add "Audrey Ross (née Beckett)(Wife), Faye Ross (Daughter)." Lou is a family man!

:arrow: History: Replace current history block with the following.

Louis Ross had always idolized the superheroes of Freedom City. Even during the height of the Moore administration, when vigilantism was outlawed and anti-vigilante propaganda was on the news each day, young Lou Ross never gave up his dreams of superheroics. He was 13 during the Terminus Invasion of 1993, when Heroes returned to Freedom City in full force to defend it from the forces of Omega. It was during Centurion's final sacrifice for the people of Earth that Lou's fascination with superheroes transformed from an infatuation to a full on ideal. The idea that there was a sense of duty inherent in being a superhero. That it was the duty of the strong to protect the weak, no matter the cost. That as long as someone was willing to fight for the light, the darkness would never prevail.

Of course, Louis Ross was not so fortunate to have super-powers, so his ideal remained nothing more than an idea for many years. Showing an aptitude for art, Lou attended The Freedom School for the Arts, focusing on painting and drawing. It was there that he met Audrey Beckett, a young musician and fellow student that he would eventually marry. 

While attending FreeSA, Louis would create the prototypes for what would become his two most popular creations: Dr. Mystery and Lord Pyre. Dr. Mystery was his first creation, a hero modeled after the ideals that Lou took to heart. An incredibly powerful hero who mixed physical might with powerful magic, many of Lou's early works involving Dr. Mystery focused on trying to balance his civilian life with his never ending battles against the forces of Darkness. To serve as a foil for the shining beacon of Heroism that was Dr. Mystery, Lou created the villainous Lord Pyre. Callous, greedy, and uncaring, Lord Pyre wished nothing more than to see the world burn for his own ends. These two characters soon became Louis's signature creations. Upon his graduation from FreeSA, Lou submitted a handmade comic featuring the pair (along with his resume) to Castle Comics. He was hired within the year.

Not long afterwards, Louis married his long time sweetheart Audrey. They purchased a home Riverside, not far from their Alma Mater, and got to work raising a family. In 2003, Audrey gave birth to a daughter, named Faye. 

Aside from several moments of apocalyptic terror, life was good for the Ross family. Audrey soon became a composer, collaborating with Arthur Tan on several scores for film and television. Lou worked on popular comics such as [i]Freedom League Adventures[/i] for years, acheving a small amount of fame in the comic book industry. In 2008, Castle Comics finally greenlighted a series based on Louis's early sketches under their new "Castle Unlimited" label, which introduced a variety of fictional series to the Castle brand. 

[i]Dr. Mystery[/i] was Castle Unlimited's break out hit, and the Mighty Mage's clashes with the Baron of Flame were soon available in comic shops all over the country. While not quite as popular as the true to life tales under the main Castle label, Lou's original works were a reasonable success in their own right.

In 2011, Louis Ross was signing issues [i]Dr. Mystery[/i] when he was approached by a polite gentleman claiming to be a fan. The pair discussed Lou's work, before the topic shifted to some of Lou's personal beliefs. It was at this moment when Louis Ross made a casual remark that would change his life forever.

"You know, sometimes I wish I had powers like the people in my comics."

The gentleman smirked, and with a snap of his fingers, Lou's body was set aflame. When the fires were extinguished, convention goers were shocked to find not the burnt corpse of Louis Ross, but the entirely intact, living body of the villainous Lord Pyre, looking as if he had just stepped off the pages of a comic book. Fortunately for everyone involved, Louis's mind was unaffected by the transformation, and he was immediately taken into AEGIS custody for testing.

The increases in Louis's physical strength and stamina were astonishing, and his control over flame matched those of his comic book counterpart perfectly. However, AEGIS agents were particularly concerned when Louis described the appearance of the man who trigged his transformation... a man who perfectly matched the description of a mysterious entity known as Mr. Infamy. 

Lou was eventually released back to his family, though not without being placed under heavy observation by AEGIS agents. It took some adjusting, but Lou was still the same man he has always been, and his wife and child love him just the same. 

Still... despite his new monsterous form, and the strange and suspicious circumstances surrounding his transformation, Lou still has the heart of a hero. Now he has the power to put his ideals to the ultimate test! Riverside has a new guardian, and his name is Pyre!
:arrow: Personality & Motivation: Replace with the following.
Lou is somewhat of an idealist. Ever since childhood, the ideal of superheroism has shaped much of his work. He believes that it's his duty to defend Freedom City from those who threaten it, even if his powers and appearance are less than nice. 

In his civilian life, Lou is a family man. He loves his wife and daughter dearly, and would do anything for them. He even makes a strong effort to take part in his daughter's hobbies and extra-curricular activities, even if other parents aren't that keen on having him around anymore.

Despite all this, he's still a pretty relaxed kind of guy. He likes nothing more than to sit back with some friends, and a set of 20 sided dice. (His wife actually DMs. It's glorious.) He's a geek in the body of a brick.

Complications: Add the following.

Family Man: Lou has a wife and kid! While he loves them dearly, sometimes having a family can pose an awkward situation for someone like Lou. Attending ballet recitals, taking your kid to school, saving your wife from Maestro... Eh, if you love someone, you've got to be willing to save their lives a few hundred times.

Power Array: With the Demonic Power Array, add the following.

:arrow: Please link 6 ranks of super strength and the Improved Pin (13 PP) feat to Fire Control 10 This will give him a Heavy Load of 16 tons, and a grapple of +21. This should set this AP to {35/35}

:arrow: Please link: Four Ranks of Super Strength and Improved Pin (9PP) to Blast 10. This should give him a heavy load of 4.2 tons, and a Grapple Score of +19. Again, this should set him to {35/35}

:arrow: Please link 7 ranks of Super Strength and Improved Pin (15 PP) to Fearsome Presence 10. This will give him a heavy load of 33 tons, a +22 Grapple Score, and will set the array to {35/35}

Net Change: 0 PP

Capacity Carried by Gizmo

Net Fly

Appearance:

A stupid typographic error on my part, in his appearance I mention Serge wears sunglasses, when in fact I meant prescription reading glasses.

A lean, light-skinned teenager of medium height, Serge has curly short blonde hair and green eyes. He wears sunglasses, although ever since his powers awoken, he stopped needing them. His casual attire consists of lion-colored baggy pants or jeans, a light-grey tank-top and a green camp shirt.
Powers: A minor mistake in his powers. I have listed him as having 5 alternate powers in his Sonic Converter Array on the Vibro Suit Device, when in fact he only has 3 alternate powers.

[b]Device 6 ([/b]30PP Container; [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose, [i]Feats:[/i] Restricted 2[Net Fly][b])[/b] [26PP] (Vibro-Suit)

[device][b]Sonic Converter 9 ([/b]18PP Array; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [23PP]

[list][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Enhanced Strength 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Linked[Super Strength][b])[/b] + [b]Super Strength 2 ([/b]Effective Strength 38, Heavy Load 2.4 tons, [i]Extras:[/i] Linked[Enhanced Strength][b])[/b] [14 + 4= 18PP] (Volume Amp)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Damage 7 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Autofire, [i]Feats:[/i] Knockback 2, Mighty, Split Attack[b])[/b] [18PP] (Sonic Fists)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 8 ([/b]200-2000 feet, [i]Feats:[/i] Improved Range, Split Attack[b])[/b] [18PP] (Sonic Blasts)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 9 ([/b]90-900 feet, [i]Extras:[/i] Linked[Stun], [i]Flaws:[/i] Action(Full Round)[b])[/b] + [b]Stun 9 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Linked[Blast], Range[Ranged], [i]Flaws:[/i] Action(Full Round), Daze[b])[/b] [9 + 9 = 18PP] (Sonic Beam)[/list]

[b]Datalink 1 ([/b]Radio, 10 feet, [i]Feats:[/i] Cuberspace[b])[/b] [2PP] (Net-Dive Harnesh)

[b]Impervious on Toughness 5 [/b] [5PP] (Vibro-Field)[/device]
That leaves me with 2 free PPs in the device, which I wish to spend in order to improve the Sonic Converter Array from a 9-rank array to a 10-rank, 20PP array(23PPs total cost). Further modifications for each power inside the array: :arrow: Volume Amp: +1 Super Strength rank, for an Effective Strength of 43, a Heavy load of 4.8 tons, and a grapple bonus of +5/+7/+19(yeah, the grapple bonus was also miscalculated, citing a maximum grapple of +16. It ignored the 2 ranks of Super Strength.) :arrow: Sonic Fists: Adding 2 ranks of the Penetrating Extra(20PPs total cost) :arrow: Sonic Blasts: +1 Blast rank, making it's range 225-900(another mistake, I had listed it's maximum range as if I had the Progression:Range Feat), and improving it's DC to DC24(20PPs total cost) :arrow: Sonic Beam: Adding 1 rank of the Improved Range Feat on both Blast and Stun Powers, for a range of 225-900ft(20PPs total cost) So, in conclusion, the character sheet should look like that:

Fly Paper'd by Gizmo

Appearance:
A lean, light-skinned teenager of medium height, Serge has curly short blonde hair and green eyes. He wears prescription reading glasses, although ever since his powers awoken, he stopped needing them. His casual attire consists of lion-colored baggy pants or jeans, a light-grey tank-top and a green camp shirt.
Combat:
[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] 10 + 10 = 20PP

Initiative: +0/+3

Attack: +5 Melee, +5 Ranged

Grapple: +5/+7/+19

Defense: +9 (+5 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +5 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -2/-5
Device:
[b]Device 6 ([/b]30PP Container; [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose, [i]Feats:[/i] Restricted 2[Net Fly][b])[/b] [26PP] (Vibro-Suit)

[device][b]Sonic Converter 10 ([/b]18PP Array; [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 3[b])[/b] [23PP]

[list][u]Base Power[/u]: [b]Enhanced Strength 14 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Linked[Super Strength][b])[/b] + [b]Super Strength 3 ([/b]Effective Strength 43, Heavy Load 4.8 tons, [i]Extras:[/i] Linked[Enhanced Strength][b])[/b] [14 + 6= 20PP] (Volume Amp)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Damage 7 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Autofire, Penetrating 2 [i]Feats:[/i] Knockback 2, Mighty, Split Attack[b])[/b] [20PP] (Sonic Fists)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 9 ([/b]225-900 feet, [i]Feats:[/i] Improved Range, Split Attack[b])[/b] [20PP] (Sonic Blasts)

[u]Alternate Power[/u]: [b]Blast 9 ([/b]225-900 feet, [i]Extras:[/i] Linked[Stun], [i]Flaws:[/i] Action(Full Round), [i]Feats:[/i] Improved Range[b])[/b] + [b]Stun 9 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Linked[Blast], Range[Ranged], [i]Flaws:[/i] Action(Full Round), Daze, [i]Feats:[/i] Improved Range[b])[/b] [10 + 10 = 20PP] (Sonic Beam)[/list]

[b]Datalink 1 ([/b]Radio, 10 feet, [i]Feats:[/i] Cuberspace[b])[/b] [2PP] (Net-Dive Harnesh)

[b]Impervious on Toughness 5 [/b] [5PP] (Vibro-Field)[/device]
DC Block:
[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]

[code]

ATTACK                     RANGE     SAVE                       EFFECT

Unarmed                    Touch     DC15 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Enhanced (Unarmed)         Touch     DC17 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Volume Amp (Unarmed)       Touch     DC24 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Physical)

Sonic Fists (Damage)       Touch     DC24 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Sonic)

Sonic Blasts (Blast)       Ranged    DC24 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Sonic)

Sonic Beam (Blast+Stun)    Ranged    DC24 Toughness (Staged)    Damage (Sonic)

DC19 Fortitude             Dazed

Okay so, re-submitting the character edits for Spitfire :

take out the 1 ep for Caltrops as it puts his point total in equipment over by 1. (I honestly don't remember why I even put that in there in the first place!)

Take out the costume's immunity to Fire Effects and pump that point from equipment in to will saves

So the costume should read like this:

Fire-Retardant Costume: Protection 3 [3EP]

Oh yeah and his Fire eater tricks array should be rank 15.5 not 156.5 hehe

Also pump remaining power point into will saves as well, so will save should be: Will +7 (+2 Wis, +5)

Incinerated by Supercape

PP To Spend: 3

I'm taking Gizmo's Advice, and doing some tweaks.

First, I'd like to separate my Super Strength from my array. That will become an independent power. Two actually.

Super Strength 2: (PFs: Groundstrike, Shockwave) [6 PP]

And...

Super Strength 6: (Flaw: Limited. Does not affect Grapple Score. Power Feat: Alternate Power 1) [7 PP]

AP:Leaping 6: (Jump Distance x100 (12500 ft Running Jump)

My Grapple Score is untouched. My Carrying Capacity with this AP on is 51.2 Tons. The distance listed in the AP is calculated based on my 125 ft Running Jump from the independent Leaping 2 power. If Leaping 2 is disabled for some reason, my running jump is 2500 feet with the AP alone..

Second, Pyre's base strength without any powers is 12. This makes it 20 with Growth and 40 with Enhanced Strength.

Second, I'm removing All-Out Attack as a normal feat and adding it to my array, below.

The Array itself will look something like this.

Demonic(?) Power Array: (22 Points. PFs: Alternate Power 3) [25PP]

BP: Enhanced Strength 20 (To 40/+15)

Strike 0: (PF: Variable Descriptor: Fire)

Enhanced Feat 1: All-Out Attack

AP:Fire Control 10 (Power Feats: Precise, Selective) [22PP] (Fire)

AP: Blast 10 (Power Feats: Accurate 2 (+4)) [22PP] (Fire)

AP:Enhanced Trait 20: (Fearsome Presence 10) [10 PP] (Interaction, Fire, Presence)

[b]Demonic(?) Power Array[/b]: (22 Points. [i]PFs[/i]: Alternate Power 3) [25PP]

[array][b][u]BP:[/u][/b] Enhanced Strength 20 (To 40/+15)

[device][b]Strike 0[/b]: ([i]PF[/i]: Variable Descriptor: Fire)

[b]Enhanced Feat 1[/b]: All-Out Attack[/device]

[b][u]AP:[/u]Fire Control 10[/b] ([i]Power Feats[/i]: Precise, Selective) [22PP] (Fire)

[b][u]AP:[/u] Blast 10[/b] ([i]Power Feats[/i]: Accurate 2 (+4)) [22PP] (Fire)

[b][u]AP:[/u]Enhanced Trait 20:[/b] (Fearsome Presence 10) [10 PP] (Interaction, Fire, Presence)

[/array]

My Grapple Score is +13 without my Enhanced Strength on, I think. My Intimidate is +10 normally, and +22 with the AP active. Because RAWR.

I'd also like to spend a point on Skill Mastery for Intimidate, K. Pop Culture, Craft (Artistic), and Sense Motive. Why Craft Artistic? WHY NOT?

Finally, I'm spending a point on Immunity to Environmental Heat because why don't I have that?, making his Immunity rank 11. That'll cost 1 more point.

That'll make my totals...

Totals: Abilities (4) + Combat (24) + Saving Throws (11) + Skills (13) + Feats (6) + Powers (98) - Drawbacks (3) = 153/153 Power Points

Net Change: 3 PP.

Advice'd by Gizmo

Silhouette

She's PL 12, so I'm bringing her up to caps.

Abilities

+4 Con

Combat

-2 Defense

Saves

-1 Fortitude

Feats

Accurate Attack

+3 Attack Focuse Melee

+2 Dodge Focus

[floatr][img=http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/wiki/images/d/d8/SilhouetteHF.png][/floatr]

[b][u]Character Name:[/u][/b] Silhouette

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 12 (177/177PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] None 

[b][u]Progress To Gold Status:[/u][/b] 72/90

[b][u]In Brief:[/u][/b] An ambush character and close ranger brawler with the ability to turn flat.

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Caroline Wendle

[b][u]Birthplace:[/u][/b] Athens, GA, USA

[b][u]Occupation:[/u][/b] Freelancer

[b][u]Affiliations:[/u][/b] None

[b][u]Family:[/u][/b] Demarco, Marilyn, Alison, Trent Wendle

[b][u]Description[/u]:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] 25 ([i]DoB:[/i] April 20th 1986)

[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasion/Hispanic

[b]Height:[/b] 5'4"

[b]Weight:[/b] 130 lbs.

[b]Eyes:[/b] Grey

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown

The transition into superheroism has left an effect on Carrie's physique. She is no longer underweight, and far less skinny putting on a few pounds of muscle and training up. She's a lot more lean now, but her stance and figure is a lot more poise, and her posture and habits have improved. She looks a lot more healthy in that she has adjusted her sleep schedule to fit her new night job, and her eating habits have improved to compensate for her needing more energy.

Her costume a form fitting leather one piece biker suit she spray painted back with a baclava sewn into the collar. Over that is a specially made mask(curtiousy of Dragonfly) with a built in radio feed and lenses that helps her see in the dark. The black out assemble is completed with leather gloves and boots which gives her really the look of a modern ninja. She has several pockets which usually contain things like business and phone cards, some zip ties, bandages, and her car key.

Carrie's parents travelled a bit before they had her older brother Trent and her, but settled down into a college town when her sister was born. Her mother was ex military and just got off two six year terms to cover college expenses and put down the payments on a house as well as a lease on a coffee shop that she ran with her father who never managed to finish schooling. Growing up there, Carrie tended to hang out with an older crowd.

When she turned seventeen, her parents sold their coffee shop to a competing franchise named after a character in Moby Dick and used the money to move to the suburbs outside of Freedom City. It was about a year earlier after hitting puberty that Carrie noticed her slight difference to everybody else in the family. Seeing as it was somewhat limited as a whole but not at all dangerous with some prompting from her sister she kept it the ability to herself. She went through life at a relative normal pace, until her sophmore year of college.

While attending a field trip to a museum with her art history class the whole place was seized by some whack job and his minions as a way to call out some big time hero. The guy's mook promptly bound and blindfolded everyone present to chairs to use as hostages when whatever random hero he was trying to called. When said hero did show up, while everyone was distracted Carrie just slipped out of her restraints, hit the singular henchman who was suppose to watch the hostages on the head a chair and untied everyone else. By the time villian had tried to pull the hostage card after the hero had defeated him or whatever obstacle he had set up there were only empty chairs and a knocked out henchman.

After that she didn't immediately jumping into the hero ring, but she thought it might be a possibility. After she graduated she found a similar situation when a regular guy was trying to hold up a convinience store. After turning 2D to avoid gunfire and hit him on the back of a head with a six pack of guinesse she started to look into seriously trying to help people with her abilities and started to experiment.

What started as an experiment became a full on lifestyle, which Carrie adjusted too accordingly. It wasn't hard to change her sleep and work schedule to suit her going out at nights as she worked freelance anyway, and already had a penchant for sleeping in late. What really became hard was the fact that she had to effectly lie to everyone she met about that part of her life, which Fulcrum whom she befriended as a civilian and does custom tailoring for.

[b][u]Personality & Motivation:[/u][/b]

Carrie is a big believer in choice as the major decider of what happens to someone in life. Growing up in a college town she saw teenagers work hard and learn to do their dream jobs until they graduate, but she also saw the results of students who dropped out early because of pregnancy, accidents, arrest records, drug use, or just plain laziness. This makes her quite blunt and generally insensitive to most peoples situations when she sees a lot of self inflicted miseries throughout the city. She hates it when people complain about their situation and neither try to see what they can do to improve it or see how lucky they themselves are. She hates it even more when villians and sometimes even heros force their own plans on to innocent bystanders. This includes but isn't limited too, hostage situations, access property damage, and meaningless slaughter from either party.

Though she tries to pass herself off as standoffish, she's a bit shy and tries very hard to avoid direct attention in any way possible. This being said, it's really just a self defense mechanism because she herself is very insecure about her own lack of power and is almost constantly comparing herself to others. However insecure she is about whether she is in fact a hero or not, it still doesn't stop her from working hard, and maintaining her own set of morals and ideals about how heroes should act, and about how people should act. This makes her especially hard on herself if she doesn't live up to it herself.

Carrie outside of costume is a nerd, plain and simple. She loves works of fiction, any fiction, comics, movies, novels, she has shelves of these just lined up and well bent from rereading them. She also has a taste for the older styles, loving old cars, and older designs and cuts of clothing, as well as steampunk things and clothing (some of which she owns is geniune because of a visit to an actual steampunk alternate universe). If she had the choice she'd be driving some full on classic American muscle cars instead of her mini cooper, or a really nice old chopper, but the car was a gift, and it was better than what she had before, which was nothing.

[b][u]Powers & Tactics:[/u][/b]

Silhouette can turn flat, which sounds like a rather lame power, but she ultilizes it quite well. Her fingers and limbs are incredibly sharp, and she does not have to assume full form to use them making her able to brawl effectively both in and out of costume with little(or really less) suspect to her idenity. Her black costume allows her to masquerade as a shadow as she moves along walls, and her now more refined use of acrobatics makes her able to run circles around opponents easily before sneaking in for a hit. When alone, she usually relies on divide and conquer methods of attack, while in battle she'll both act as a distraction, and use the distraction of others while trying to maintain the safety of civilians or to catch the villians off guard.

[hr][/hr]

[b]Bad Cravings:[/b] Carrie used to smoke in college, and quit afterwards because she couldn't afford to keep up the habit. As a result she gets very, very irratable near bars or clubs or anywhere else filled with cigerette smoke as it gives her cravings.

[b]Family:[/b] She is very much a family person and since they all live within or near the city limits she will almost always try to attend family gatherings and events.

[b]No Weapons:[/b] She can't actively carry weapons with her because she can't carry make anything that isn't already naturally flat with her when she goes 2D. This has lead to her to improvise a lot.

[b]Secret:[/b] She does try her best to keep her identity secret by avoiding some of the hazards like her mask falling off(by sewing it to the rest of her suit) or distorting her features with her ability if she's ever caught without it.

[b]Struggling:[/b] Working freelance her general income is far from stable, coupled with student loans she has had to learned very quickly to live with the very bare minimum. She lives in the Fens near the border of the theatre district and will often take up jobs there painting sets and running theatre tech to help supplement her income.

[b]Weak Stomach:[/b] Carrie gets nausea very easy, and as such has to take ginger pills before getting in cars or on boats (unless she's driving). The same goes for teleportation, even by friendly parties.

[b][u]Abilities:[/u][/b] 6 + 10 + 6 + 4 + 4 - 0 = 30PP

Strength: 16 (+3)

Dexterity: 20 (+5)

Constitution: 16 (+3)

[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] 8 + 12 = 20PP

Initiative: +13

Attack: +4, +6 Melee, +12 Strike

Defense: +12 (+6 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -5, -2 Flat-Footed

[b][u]Saving Throws:[/u][/b] 7 + 9 + 5 = 20PP

Toughness: +12, +4 Flat-Footed (+3 Con, +3 Protection, +6 Defensive Roll)

Fortitude: +9 (+3 Con, +6)

Reflex: +14 (+5 Dex, +9)

Will: +7 (+2 Wis, +5)

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 104R = 26PP

Acrobatics 15 (+20)

Climb 4 (+7)

Computers 8 (+10)

Crafts Artisitic 8 (+10)

Disable Device 8 (+10)

Gather Information 4 (+4)

Knowledge (Art) 8 (+10)

Knowledge (Behavioral Sciences) 4 (+6)

Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 6 (+8)

Knowledge (Popular Culture) 3 (+5)

Knowledge (Technology) 4 (+6)

Language 1 (English [Native], Spanish)

Notice 8 (+10)

Search 6 (+8)

Sleight of Hand 4 (+9)

Stealth 15 (+20)

[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 41PP

Acrobatic Bluff

Accurate Attack

Attack Specialization Melee 2

Attack Specialization (Strike) 3

Dazzling Attack

Defensive Roll 3 (+6 Toughness)

Dodge Focus 6

Equipment 3 (+4 Veteran Reward = 7 [35EP])

Grapple Finesse

Improved Critical (Strike) 2

Improved Disarm

Improved Initiative 2

Improved Grapple

Luck 2

Move-By Action

Ninja Run

Paralyzing Attack

Power Attack

Redirect

Set Up

Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Disable Device, Notice, Stealth)

Stunning Attack

Takedown Attack 2

Ultimate Save (Reflex)

Uncanny Dodge (Hearing)

Well-Informed

[b][u]2008 Mini Cooper[/u][/b]

[list][b]Speed 6[/b] (500 mph)

[u]Stats[/u] [i]Size:[/i] Large; [i]Strengh:[/i] 30; [i]Defense:[/i] 9; [i]Toughness:[/i] 12; [i]Features:[/i] Disguise, Navigation System, Remote Control;

[u]Powers:[/u]

Concealment 6 (All Audial & Visual) Flaws: Blending 6ep

Immunity 5 (Falling Damage) 5ep

Protection 4 4ep

Super-Movement (Wall Crawling) Flaw: Only Wile Moving 1ep

Cost: 24 ep[/list]

[b]HQ[/b] (Underground Under Closed Down Video Store) 6ep

[list]Size Medium (1ep)

Computer

Defense System (Blast 10)

Garage

Living Space

Power System[/list][/quote]

[b][u]Powers:[/u][/b] 4 + 18 + 3 + 14 = 39PP

[b]Device 1 ([/b]5PP Container, [i]Flaws:[/i] Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [4PP] (Armor, Mask)

[device][b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Dazzle [Visual][b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Super-Senses 3 ([/b]Darkvision, Radio[b])[/b] [3PP][/device]

[b]Dimensional Control (2-D Form) 3 ([/b]15PP Container [Sustained Duration], [i]Extras:[/i] Action [Reaction][b])[/b] [18PP]

[device][b]Concealment 4 ([/b]All Visual Senses, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Side View][b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Enhanced Feats 7 ([/b]Defensive Attack, Elusive Target, Evasion 2, Hide In Plain Sight, Improved Defense 2[b])[/b] [7PP]

[b]Insubstantial 1 ([/b][i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Width][b])[/b] [4PP][/device]

[b]Protection 3[/b] [3PP]

[b]Strike 9 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Penetrating [2, DMG 14], [i]Feats:[/i] Affects Insubstantial 2, Mighty[b])[/b] [14PP] (Mutation, Training, Ultrasharp Fingers & Feet)

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]

Unarmed --- 18 / Toughness --- Bruised (Staged)

Strike --- 27 / Toughness --- Bruised (Staged); Penetrating 2

[b]Abilities (30) + Combat (20) + Saves (20) + Skills (26) + Feats (41) + Powers (39) - Drawbacks (0) = 177/177 Power Points[/b]

Flattened, with feats added up correctly I hope, by Supercape