[Announcement] New Referee

Barnum

We are proud to announce that Veiled Malice is now a Ref. He will be GMing some stories here and helping with character approval. VM has been with us since the beginning. He is one of our top posters and his main character, Nanowire, is one of our most active villains. He will be a welcomed addition to the Staff.

Let the shameless praising commence:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

We are proud to announce that Veiled Malice is now a Ref. He will be GMing some stories here and helping with character approval. VM has been with us since the beginning. He is one of our top posters and his main character, Nanowire, is one of our most active villains. He will be a welcomed addition to the Staff.

Feh. Nanowire's barely a villain anymore. And Grimalkin is going to have him curled around her little finger before the end of the current story arc. :)

I'll be taking submissions for character plots in a little bit, but I'll make a specialized thread for that. For now,

GeneralZodForPresident20084.jpg

Kneel Before Zod!

EDIT: (I like that Zod better.)

Feh. Nanowire's barely a villain anymore. And Grimalkin is going to have him curled around her little finger before the end of the current story arc. :)

I'll be taking submissions for character plots in a little bit, but I'll make a specialized thread for that. For now,

Kneel Before Zod!

Kneel Before Zod!

Actually, that brings up a good question. I know the list is color coded, but there are some Refs out there that have not posted in a while. Is it possible to see a list of the Refs made so that we know who to PM with ideas and such?

BTW, congrats VM ! May your life as one of the chosen be long and fruitful.

Actually, that brings up a good question. I know the list is color coded, but there are some Refs out there that have not posted in a while. Is it possible to see a list of the Refs made so that we know who to PM with ideas and such?

To see a current list of staff members, you can always click the "legend" at the bottom of the index: Admins, Global mods, and Staff to see who's who. Or you can view the member list and sort by Rank (descending).

The only staff member we have who is not very active currently is Hero4hire. He is a "Judge" who helps periodically with character approval.

To see a current list of staff members, you can always click the "legend" at the bottom of the index: Admins, Global mods, and Staff to see who's who. Or you can view the member list and sort by Rank (descending).

The only staff member we have who is not very active currently is Hero4hire. He is a "Judge" who helps periodically with character approval.