Run Away and Join the Circus [OOC]

trollthumper

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fusion:

Ouch!

She'll spend her Luck HP and make that one automatically, since she'd hit an 18 at a minimum.

Charlie and Lois:

6 and 5

It was worth a try, but they're done.

Fusion:

Free Action: Total Visual Concealment

Standard Action: Grab the family. She has Additional Limbs and Super-Strength, so she can carry them both easily.

Move Action: Alternating between Speed and Gliding, she'll head to the nearest door and outside, so she can deposit her family outside the building.

And now the others.

Ring Leader goes on 18.

Juggler goes on 23.

Trapeze Artist goes on 7.

Rope Dancer goes on 14.

Tightrope Walker goes on 11.

And the other Performers -- of which there are 5 at this moment -- all go on 23. So, here's where we stand:

Silhouette: 23, Unharmed, 2 HP

Juggler: 23, Unharmed, 0 HP

Performers (5): 23, Unharmed, 0 HP

Rene: 22, Unharmed, 4 HP

Fusion: 21, Unharmed, 1 HP

Ring Leader: 18, Unharmed, 0 HP

Cannonade: 18, Unharmed, 2 HP

Rope Dancer: 14, Unharmed, 0 HP

Trapeze Artist: 11, Unharmed, 0 HP

Tightrope Walker: 7, Unharmed, 0 HP

Silhouette is up first.

Sadly, he weaves around the attack. It's now the Juggler's turn. She unleashes Gravity Control on Cannonade and Rene, inflicting a 3 ton load on both. Cannonade can lift that easily, as he's at effective Strength 46 for purposes of loads, but Rene... well, Rene's probably gonna go prone unless he can make a DC18 Strength check. The Performers will likely strike out as well, acting as one unit against Cannonade and Fusion.

Performer 1 hits Cannonade, but the attack bounces off his Impervious.

Performer 2 misses utterly.

Performer 3 hits Cannonade, but the attack bounces off his Impervious.

Performer 4 misses Fusion.

Performer 5 also misses Fusion.

Rene is up next.

1d20-1=6 Curse these old bones! Rene is crushed!

On that note, Rene does have the complication old bones and that is one hell of a mighty load. Aside from dropping prone, I think he might take a bruise from that too? I leave that up to GM discretion about penalty and HP if any.

Anyway, Rene is up!

And he dosen't like that Juggler much at all. No sir, he does not!

Bolt of fire!

1d20+8=25

Should be enough to hit: DC 23 Toughness save!

If Rene takes a Bruised, I'm willing to give him an HP. Oh, and the Juggler's pretty damn scorched.

Silhouette: 23, Unharmed, 2 HP

Juggler: 23, Bruised x1, Stunned, 0 HP

Performers (5): 23, Unharmed, 0 HP

Rene: 22, Bruised x1, 5 HP

Fusion: 21, Unharmed, 1 HP

Ring Leader: 18, Unharmed, 0 HP

Cannonade: 18, Unharmed, 2 HP

Rope Dancer: 14, Unharmed, 0 HP

Trapeze Artist: 11, Unharmed, 0 HP

Tightrope Walker: 7, Unharmed, 0 HP

Fusion is up next.

Move Action: Fusion moves past the performers to the mastermind at the center of the show, dropping down from the ceiling where she's been suckering along to get next to him.

Standard Action: Attempt to hit to start a grapple. 13 Well that was just awful. Another HP! Much better A 31.

Grapple time. 50 I think...I think she's got him? Let me know if all that succeeds, TT, and I'll add on/post IC.

Seeing as there's no possible way for the guy to escape from that, he is now Grappled.

EDIT: After looking at the rules for Mind Control more closely, I realized it has a default length of 1 minute before you roll to throw it off. So, I'm going to say Cannonade retroactively spent an HP to reroll his save. Just to clean things up.