Bad, bad boys and their dirty money! (Heroes)

Barnum

Even on dry land the Piranha was a force to be reckoned with, more so than even a thug with a machine gun. The Piranha lunged forward and delivered a powerful blow to the thugs head. The gun-toting drug dealer was knocked completely off his feet. His limp body crashed into the dock several feet away.

The drug dealer on the boat nearly fell over from the vertigo caused by the rocking boat. He tried to shoot at the hero, but everything was a blur. His bullets didn't get anywhere near Velocity.

map2c.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even on dry land the Piranha was a force to be reckoned with, more so than even a thug with a machine gun. The Piranha lunged forward and delivered a powerful blow to the thugs head. The gun-toting drug dealer was knocked completely off his feet. His limp body crashed into the dock several feet away.

The drug dealer on the boat nearly fell over from the vertigo caused by the rocking boat. He tried to shoot at the hero, but everything was a blur. His bullets didn't get anywhere near Velocity.

map2c.jpg

The Piranha whirled to face the boat. He launched himself up the stairs and across the deck toward the remaining thug who seemed to be firing at ... he was vaguely aware that someone else was the man's target. Who the heck else was out here? SOmeone else trying to bring these bums down, or someone even worse than them?

But first he had to drop the drug dealer. He hissed at the man, his maw opening to reveal a mouth full of sharp teeth. Then, he swiped at him with a clawed hand at the end of a powerful, scaly arm.

The Piranha whirled to face the boat. He launched himself up the stairs and across the deck toward the remaining thug who seemed to be firing at ... he was vaguely aware that someone else was the man's target. Who the heck else was out here? SOmeone else trying to bring these bums down, or someone even worse than them?

But first he had to drop the drug dealer. He hissed at the man, his maw opening to reveal a mouth full of sharp teeth. Then, he swiped at him with a clawed hand at the end of a powerful, scaly arm.

The drug dealer collapsed into a heap under the powerful blow of the Piranha. The injured villain dropped his holdout gun and lay in the bottom of the boat unmoving.

The door to the warehouse was locked, and this side of the building was a solid brick wall all the way to the roof. Velocity revved up his momentum and slammed his body against the door. The thick, reinforced portal cracked and creaked from the force of the blow, but it stayed in one piece and continued to block the entrance to the warehouse.

The drug dealer collapsed into a heap under the powerful blow of the Piranha. The injured villain dropped his holdout gun and lay in the bottom of the boat unmoving.

The door to the warehouse was locked, and this side of the building was a solid brick wall all the way to the roof. Velocity revved up his momentum and slammed his body against the door. The thick, reinforced portal cracked and creaked from the force of the blow, but it stayed in one piece and continued to block the entrance to the warehouse.

"Owww! This is gonna take for ever." Twister complained rubbing his shoulder. "Hey waitaminute! Maybe if I spin fast enough..." and the hero did just that spinning faster and faster...

OOC: Extra Effort to Gain Burrowing 6 off of Spinning 3. Burrow through (or under if I need to) the door. Leave tunnel behind me.

"Owww! This is gonna take for ever." Twister complained rubbing his shoulder. "Hey waitaminute! Maybe if I spin fast enough..." and the hero did just that spinning faster and faster...

OOC: Extra Effort to Gain Burrowing 6 off of Spinning 3. Burrow through (or under if I need to) the door. Leave tunnel behind me.

The Piranha jumped from the boat to the dock, and ran up to the warehouse. He kept his distance from the spinning hero. Getting too close looked awfully dangerous. Twister revved up the RPMs and drilled right through the door. After the shower of splinters had subsided, the heroes had a clear view into the warehouse. A long hallway ran directly back for about 100 feet or so until it disappeared into the darkness.

The Piranha jumped from the boat to the dock, and ran up to the warehouse. He kept his distance from the spinning hero. Getting too close looked awfully dangerous. Twister revved up the RPMs and drilled right through the door. After the shower of splinters had subsided, the heroes had a clear view into the warehouse. A long hallway ran directly back for about 100 feet or so until it disappeared into the darkness.

"Alright Fishface. You handles those Goons pretty well. But I gotta know just who you are before I put my back to you. My name is Twister..."

"Piranha" he said with all the warmth of a sea creature. "These men are using my bay to peddle their filth." He clenched his clawed fists. "They must be made to stop. They must pay for their crimes."

Apparently finished with the small talk, the Piranha pressed forward, ready to go past Twister and down the hallway.

"Alright Fishface. You handles those Goons pretty well. But I gotta know just who you are before I put my back to you. My name is Twister..."

"Piranha" he said with all the warmth of a sea creature. "These men are using my bay to peddle their filth." He clenched his clawed fists. "They must be made to stop. They must pay for their crimes."

Apparently finished with the small talk, the Piranha pressed forward, ready to go past Twister and down the hallway.

Twister lets the pissed-off Piscean past. I have a feeling the guy can take a hit way better then I can. he thought to himself as he watched him enter. Then he shrugged followed still spinning like his namesake.

Twister lets the pissed-off Piscean past. I have a feeling the guy can take a hit way better then I can. he thought to himself as he watched him enter. Then he shrugged followed still spinning like his namesake.