Champions Online

Geez3r

I'm good for practically any level if you guys want to team. I've added a few more characters and updated their levels

Grue Atlas@Geez3r - Level 40 Behemoth

Heretic@Geez3r - Level 34 Soldier

Scorch@Geez3r37 - Level 34 Inferno

Maxima@Geez3r37 - Level 21 Mind

Teilmak@Geez3r43 - Level 16 Blade

Magnus@Geez3r43 - Level 11 Grimoire

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We now have our very own Super-Group, the aptly named Knights of Freedom. I've currently set everyone up with their own personal bank account in the SG vault. We'll currently be using the honor system for people not yoinking other people's stuff. I can see the transaction history btw.

The Up for Grabs slots are basically where you throw stuff you don't want or need. If you want something in one of those tabs, feel free to take it, even if you didn't put it there.

Once we get more people however, we'll have to create a new filing system however. Suggestions on that are welcome.

Also, random tip for the people who are getting to level 30 ish. If you find any of the following items off a random mob, don't vendor them. Sell them at the auction house. These are components for the special R&D Travel powers. They sell for a whole ton of resources because they are very rare and you need A LOT of them to get the travel power. There may be a few missing from the list so if you get what appears to be a random component off of a high level mob, check to see what it sells for at the auction house before you vendor it.

Those in bold are the rarer version, and can usually fetch 1-2G a piece.

Metabolic Accelerant

Reinforced Tissues

Mutated Gene Sequence

Atomic Neural Receptors

Minor Dimensional Mutation

Major Dimensional Mutation

Elemental Air Essence

Ritual Blood Knife

Rotten Eyetooth

Shamanic Bone Rattle

Drowned Man's Breath

Edomic Empowerment

Viperium Flex Alloy

Dragon Power Cores

Articulated Armor Plates

Radioactive Isotopes

• 1 year later...

I started playing this. It's pretty keen. I'm sorry I didn't give it a go sooner. You can't trust half the stuff on the wiki, or most of the sticky'd guides on the forum, but it's fun, and I haven't seen such flexible character building since Ultima Online.

• 2 weeks later...

It is pretty much plug-and-play as regards to powers, as long as you are doing a freeform hero. Why don't you trust the wikis and the stickies?

Because updates over the last few months to the power and game mechanics have rendered the majority of them worthless, or close to it, as anyone actively posting on the official forums these days will quickly tell you. :(

• 4 weeks later...