Sign in to follow this  
Barnum

Touring the City, Pt 2 (OOC)

Mr. F got back to me, and we will want to be continuing things. That said, we could use a little GM assistance to set up some little encounter for Velocity to show Johnny the ropes more (maybe a bank robbery or something)

Thev

Mr. F got back to me, and we will want to be continuing things. That said, we could use a little GM assistance to set up some little encounter for Velocity to show Johnny the ropes more (maybe a bank robbery or something)

Thev

Thev

Yeah, I think I can manage that. I'll pull something together in the next day or two.

I think I have just the map . . .

*hooks up the external hard drive*

*searches*

Yeah, I think I can manage that. I'll pull something together in the next day or two.

*searches*

*searches*

I'm just about ready. All I need is to finish the map, but that probably won't happen until Saturday morning. So whenever you guys are ready to start, I am. As long as you don't make it to the bank by Saturday, we'll be all good.

So, what's the next step in the story?

I'm just about ready. All I need is to finish the map, but that probably won't happen until Saturday morning. So whenever you guys are ready to start, I am. As long as you don't make it to the bank by Saturday, we'll be all good.

I'll get Mr. F to pick things back up with the statements Velocity just made. We'll see if we can delay getting to the bank too quickly. But we are speedsters ;)

Sign in to follow this