Bikers, Mobsters, and the Southside C's (IC)

Kavonde

Marceau struck in immediately after Volcano and Glowstar said their piece. "well, ladyship, at around 10.15 P.M., I, the glowing man, the man made of rock and the man made of some delicious-smelling jelly all converged" his lips moved soundlessly as he checked if that was the right word "at this location, being informed by our respective informants and confederates that three factions hostile to each other would be meeting at this spot. We introduced ourselves, and at about 10.17, we heard the sound of battle erupt fromt he restauraunt, and the loud viking inside the jelly-man came crashing through the wall of the 'Wok' we presume he was flung by a the woman in the second tier of my pyramid there, at which point I decided, after a cursory look-over of this same man, that it would be best to blanket the area immediately around us with some fog. I did so, and after a brief attempt to subdue the barbarian, myself and the Glowstar assaulted the sundry bikers, mobsters and Southside C's still fighting inside the 'Bamboo'. Glowstar quickly proved me to be superfluous in this task, taking them all down in about eighteen seconds. I 'cuffed them, and brought them outside here, by which point the Jelly character and the semi-molten human rock had bashed the helmed horror into near-insensibility. I had asked one of the servers in the 'Wok' to call for the police(which in hindsight I guess we ought to have done as soon as the fighting started), and when I heard your sirens approach, I cleared the fog and ensconced myself inside yonder waste pail".

Marceau breathed heavily after his speech and nonchalantly removed a slightly decayed half of a yam from his back.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic