Worst New Years Ever (OOC)

Flare Knight

Because even I dislike the massive ugly thing that is that first post, I'm remaking it, here's the cliff notes until I can manage to do it;

Bad guys break planet, get bored, come to Earth. Boss Bad Guy is retarded. Boss Bad Guy throws a man and a woman off a bridge, the man farther, the woman shorter. He is standing on the Centery bridge addressing his subordinates, and every last one of them looks like aliens raided some dumpsters.

If no one else is going to ask, I will. Should we be continuing to post and converse as the bad guys stare on, awestruck? Or are we waiting on an update? I haven't been in chat, but nothing's been posted here since you said that you were rewriting the intro post. Just trying to make sure I know what's going on.

Right. Here goes. Slap this guy with a DC 30 Will save/ Sense Motive/ Acrobatics check to oppose Colt's Acrobatic Bluff as a Move Action. Skill Mastery allows me to take 10.

Surge. 5 HP left. Gain a Move action.

Full Round Action:"Speed Fire" Blast 10 (Extras: Autofire 3; Flaws: Action [Full]; PFs: Affects Insubstantial 2, Improved Critical 2, Improved Range [200-ft range increment], Variable Descriptor 2 [any])

Speed Fire; Power Attack 5. DC 30 Toughness; DC +1 for each point it exceeds the target's DEF. Max DC: 40. (1d20+15=16) Colt has Gun Supremacy. A 1 does not automatically miss. But as this is an Autofire attack, I might as well re-roll anyway.

Speed Fire; Power Attack 5. DC 30 Toughness; DC +1 for each point it exceeds the target's DEF. Max DC: 40. (1d20+15=22) I rolled 10 or below. Add 10. Final Result 32.

14+12=26 Fails Sense Motive So he's flat footed, which means Colt's attack gets a +10 (would be +26) damage bonus to 40. He'll activate Ultimate Toughness, giving Colt a HP and he'll get a 20, giving him a 37 and he scrapes by with only a bruise.

It's the Thugs and Boss's Turn, so here we go!

The two thugs will attack Push!

10+8=18 for the first one

3+8=11 for the second

If they hit, it's a DC29 Toughness Save

The Boss will attempt a Ranged Visual Dazzle on Quote

15+12=27 hits, so it's a Will Save at DC26. The Recovery is Will as well

After discussion, because the person who was going to attack Supercape will be monologueing back at him instead of attacking, I figure it's not a HP (Because it's effectively both of them doing a full round Stun to themselves)

New Init:

Thugs

Grim

Colt

Boss - Bruise

Supercape - Mid-Monologue

Aid- Mid-Monologue

Sage

Push - Bruise, Stunned