Sign in to follow this  
Raveled

Teacher Review (OOC)

Staff bearer stunts Teleport 5 (Extra: Straight to the Action). ;) Feel free to start rolling stuff, now.

AoE Trip is next. Give me a few saves here; Reflex DC 22 for half, and then DC 22/11 Dexterity/Acrobatics. If she fails, she suffers full Knockback.

Reflex save

1d20+2=5

Bwahaha. Okay, now do I want to end it here or stunt something? Hm....

Okay, stunting something. Equinox gets a HP and she has to make a DC 25 Will save. Snare is negated.

Just a Bruise. Or did you want a description in the IC?

I'd like you to tell me why you assumed I'd know the DC25 save was necessarily Damage? :P

Anyway, 2 HP, 1 Bruise, my round... Telekinetic grapplin'! +16 grapple bonus (the total on my sheet is wrong, as Attack Spec [Magic] shouldn't work on grapple). It is time to grab him and suspend him in the air... Shoot n grab (1d20+10=24, 1d20+16=32)

Now, under our house rules I can sustain the grapple as a free action, so I'll keep him hanging in mid-air until I can grab his staff. So, my move action is flying up next to him. Hurrah.

Little man switches Array back to his teleport, TPs out of grasp, and runs upstairs. Pursue, hero!

Fort save.

[http]Fort save vs. Paralysis. Is this even worth it? (1d20+2=10)

Yup. This build sucks.

And we're out of combat. Feel free to berate him for his less-than-exceptional motivation.

Sign in to follow this