Searching for a Scroll

Avalon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blade fails to penetrate Persona's body armor and the spells and enchantments that make the blade anathema to sorcerors and their ilk similarly fails to have any effect.

Incensed, he attempts to strike back but his hand drops midway as a battle of wills ensues in his mind as Karsus and Savnok fight for control of his mind. Soon the conflict reaches outside Persona's psyche as the personalities begin to scream at each other using his mouth and throat.

"Out of the way Karsus! Let me show you how to fight!"

"Never! I will have the magic within him if it is the last thing I do! I will have control, Savnok!"

"He has challenged our host to a duel of blades! I will not be denied my right in our pact!"

Persona thrashes around violently while not hitting any one but soon it seems that Karsus has prevailed in the mental struggle.

"You will have to wait your turn Savnok."

The blade fails to penetrate Persona's body armor and the spells and enchantments that make the blade anathema to sorcerors and their ilk similarly fails to have any effect.

Incensed, he attempts to strike back but his hand drops midway as a battle of wills ensues in his mind as Karsus and Savnok fight for control of his mind. Soon the conflict reaches outside Persona's psyche as the personalities begin to scream at each other using his mouth and throat.

"Never! I will have the magic within him if it is the last thing I do! I will have control, Savnok!"

"He has challenged our host to a duel of blades! I will not be denied my right in our pact!"

Persona thrashes around violently while not hitting any one but soon it seems that Karsus has prevailed in the mental struggle.

Inside Persona's mind, Savnok attempts, for the second time, to usurp control of Persona's body from Karsus but the attemp fails as soon as it started.

Now is not the time Savnok. I had won our mental duel and that means I have control of this body for the time being.

You have prevailed this time Karsus. But be warned. I will be waiting alongside all the others...

Persona turns his attention to Max and says cooly: "Now, lets continue with our present engagement. Shall we?"

His quick recovery apparently catches his opponent unawares as his hand makes contact with Max's chest and a tingling sensation courses through his hand.

"Let this...serve as a...starter. I'll be waiting in the main lobby of the museum for you."

He then disappears from his current location in front of Max and reappears in the middle of the museum lobby as the last remnants of the day's remaining light filter in through the museum windows.

Inside Persona's mind, Savnok attempts, for the second time, to usurp control of Persona's body from Karsus but the attemp fails as soon as it started.

Now is not the time Savnok. I had won our mental duel and that means I have control of this body for the time being.

You have prevailed this time Karsus. But be warned. I will be waiting alongside all the others...

Persona turns his attention to Max and says cooly: "Now, lets continue with our present engagement. Shall we?"

His quick recovery apparently catches his opponent unawares as his hand makes contact with Max's chest and a tingling sensation courses through his hand.

"Let this...serve as a...starter. I'll be waiting in the main lobby of the museum for you."

He then disappears from his current location in front of Max and reappears in the middle of the museum lobby as the last remnants of the day's remaining light filter in through the museum windows.

It'll be a while before that sword-wielder arrives here. Let's have him meet someone of who wields something similar. Savnok, come to the fore.

Taking a few seconds to compose his thoughts, Persona concentrates on letting Savnok, the Great Warrior come to the fore and gain dominance and control of his body. Sadly, Karsus does not allow it.

Your time has not yet arrived Warrior. I still control this body and I have much more magic to feed on from this one.

It'll be a while before that sword-wielder arrives here. Let's have him meet someone of who wields something similar. Savnok, come to the fore.

Taking a few seconds to compose his thoughts, Persona concentrates on letting Savnok, the Great Warrior come to the fore and gain dominance and control of his body. Sadly, Karsus does not allow it.

Your time has not yet arrived Warrior. I still control this body and I have much more magic to feed on from this one.

Speaking in a nonchalant manner, Persona banters with Maximillion. "You know, I just came here for the the scroll of Ank'heaneten and an interpreter of Egyptian heiroglyphics. And between you and your friend back at the vault, I think that he would be more of an intellectual than you are. But... since you wish to fight me..."

Midway into that last sentece, he suddenly appears right next to his opponent and manages to hit the mystic with his deadly touch once again.

"... I guess I would just have to oblige you then. Afterwards, I'll take your companion and go."

Speaking in a nonchalant manner, Persona banters with Maximillion. "You know, I just came here for the the scroll of Ank'heaneten and an interpreter of Egyptian heiroglyphics. And between you and your friend back at the vault, I think that he would be more of an intellectual than you are. But... since you wish to fight me..."

Midway into that last sentece, he suddenly appears right next to his opponent and manages to hit the mystic with his deadly touch once again.

"... I guess I would just have to oblige you then. Afterwards, I'll take your companion and go."