Wedding Bells are Ringing!

Electra

Hey, it's almost January 2, which means it's Stesha and Derrick's wedding day (rescheduled!) I had really been hoping Cy was going to be around for this one, but in the interest of Stesha not dumping Derrick for leaving her at the altar twice, we're going to go ahead and finesse the wedding anyway. Hopefully important characters like Derrick and Taylor will be able to make appearances eventually, and all will be well!

The wedding is taking place in Chicago, on the afternoon of Sunday, January 2. Teleportation will be available for those who can't make it on their own. As for who is invited, if your character has ever been invited to Sanctuary, Stesha's HQ planet, you're invited. The Knights of Freedom and the Freedom League Auxiliary are invited. If your character doesn't fall into these categories and you still think they'd get an invite, talk to me about it.

This is going to be a primarily social thread to commemorate two of Freedom City's Silver-Ageiest heroes finally tying the knot. Don't look for any big battles, because I ain't gonna run one. :D The thread should go up in The Lands Beyond sometime this week. Any questions?

I didn't see an OOC for this thread, so I'll ask a question here. AA, I think Lynn's assessment of the relationship between her own and Mark's various identies is correct, but if not, let me know so I can edit my last post. Unless she didn't meet him as Lenya; I'll do a little digging myself.

Edit: Okay, so going back over Back to School, 'Lenya' never met Mark, but she got some intel on him from Dok since he was Mike's roommate. I'll edit the post accordingly.