Power help

Kavos

I have an idea for a power array but I'm unsure of the best way to build it.

The concept for the power is a semi-gelatinousness whip like appendage. (for those who have seen the latest Astroboy movie the CG one, similar to the green 'snare whips' that the police craft use.)

I could see it being just a normal Blast array (including a tethered snare AP) but with a shortened range, I mean seeing a 100-200 foot rope from a craft is one thing, but it just looks weired on a person.

Alternatively it could also be an elongated projected Additional limb power. The damage and any snare components would than simple be a telegraphic punch, or a ranged grapple. (assuming I understand how that works correctly.)

Than again there could be an even better way that I'm completely overlooking. Any suggestions?

I would say that if you can only snare/grapple one thing at a time, it would probably be best as an additional limb.

Snare would mean you could snare somebody, leave them entangled, move away, and snare the next person. I'm sure you could by limitations around this, but it seems a messy way of doing it.

I would say that if you can only snare/grapple one thing at a time, it would probably be best as an additional limb.

Snare would mean you could snare somebody, leave them entangled, move away, and snare the next person. I'm sure you could by limitations around this, but it seems a messy way of doing it

True, although to clarify the snare component would only be one part of the power array. Namely a normal damage effect, the snare, a PB AoE cyclone like attack, and maybe a few others.

Elongation?

I'm not sure if thats your answer, or if your asking what elongation is? (Ultimate power page 45 ;) )

Ah, I was under the impression that projection for Additional limbs meant that if the limbs may emanate from you but there not physicality apart of you. (not to mention being continuous/sustained instead of permanent.)

What I was trying to go with was a substance that is shot from his body, that is able to act as tentacle-like, but also able to shoot out punch someone and 'retreat' back into his normal arm, or grab someone and drag them to him. If that makes sense?

Ah, I was under the impression that projection for Additional limbs meant that if the limbs may emanate from you but there not physicality apart of you. (not to mention being continuous/sustained instead of permanent.)

That's what I said, yes.

What I was trying to go with was a substance that is shot from his body, that is able to act as tentacle-like, but also able to shoot out punch someone and 'retreat' back into his normal arm, or grab someone and drag them to him. If that makes sense?

That's still sounding like regular Elongation.