Crisis on Infinite Holidays (OOC)

Alright, since my question was answered in chat:

Switching booster array to Flight 6 (500 mph/5000 feet/move)/Strike 11

Charging the nearest bumble with an All-Out Power Attack, lowering Victory's defense to 6, but raising his Attack with the Strike to +8 (+6 normal, +2 for charging), and making the toughness DC 36.

How does the foe fare?

I gave you bad advice earlier, Giz, so take an HP for that!

EDIT: Gizmo was kind enough to correct an error in my math: another HP for him. (Since I did have to Fiat after all)

Nutcracker:

Look, suffice it to say, AA made some pretty goofy math errors here. Let's just say that Gizmo gets those HP, is uninjured by the Nutcracker's surprisingly agile attack, and is currently in melee combat with that fat wooden bastard!

-

Desparia:

Standard Action: She Power Attacks Jill's shield with her Disintegrate. Their Toughness drops to -10. They're subsequently destroyed by the Damage part of the attack. I'll handwave the Blast going through the shield, though by all rights it should: that's a little harsh!

Move Action: She flies into the center of her group of still-standing Bumbles.

JoAB is up.

Dragonfly, rather inadvisedly considering the villain that's hanging around, readies an action.

The moment Mr. Infamy makes a move to attack (or grab, or disappear with, or in general suspiciously act upon) the girl, Dragonfly wishes to Heroic Feat the following -

Teleport 9 (Extras: Attack (+0), Range [Ranged], Flaws: Anchor [Dragonfly herself]) [18pp]

- and use it on the Ice Queen (Ice...Princess?) to try to yank her down to where the heroes can (likely fail to) protect her.