Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That gave him just enough time to get comfortable, and set the stage for his performance of "weird and miraculous marvels".

The first couple of shows went fairly well, the audience hooting and hollering at his extra arm, etc... He varied his extra limbs from time to time, just to alter the tedium of performing the same show for the same slack-jawed adults.

Gaea, the circus hasn't started yet. The circus grounds are just starting to be set up.

I'm spending a HP to Alt Power my Offensive Array:

Telekinesis 7 [Extras]

That gave him just enough time to get comfortable, and set the stage for his performance of "weird and miraculous marvels".

The first couple of shows went fairly well, the audience hooting and hollering at his extra arm, etc... He varied his extra limbs from time to time, just to alter the tedium of performing the same show for the same slack-jawed adults.

Gaea, the circus hasn't started yet. The circus grounds are just starting to be set up.

Telekinesis 7 [Extras]

Telekinesis 7 [Extras]